Summerstone

4.3

4.3

Doretha
I love the apartments. I just wish I could get one on the 1st floor. Maintenance takes care of issues in a timely manner. Office personnel is available when needed. Quiet majority of the time.
Derrick
The time here has been good. However it is time to go and let someone else call Summerstone home. Its been 9 years today and I will miss this place that we called home for so long.
Shenell
Today makes 9 years here at Summerstone. 🙌🏽. These past 9 years have been overall good or else we would not have renewed our lease 8 times. It's been nice but its time to move on. I will recommend Summerstone to anyone whom needs a really nice appartment.
Verified Resident
Everyone nice, and it's quiet, the staff are really kind and understanding to any situation, you really have a peace of mind in this apartment community
Sylvia
I’m generally happy with it. No huge problems stick out for me. Although my rent did go up I think two or $300 after just one year and my Unit is ok at best. At best.
Audrey W.
The office staff has always been very responsive to our needs. During the Covid lockdown, they were even more responsive. I did not feel stressed about paying my rent. I felt like they had my back, especially Stephanie.
Oksana
Loving community and friendly nice neighborhood. The office management is wonderful always there to answer any questions. The playground area brings alot of friends out to play and kids love it.
Brittany
Maintenance is great, front office is great! I won’t pick to be by a playground ever again, too many kids non stop by my front door and it’s loud.
Christine
The apartment complex is central to all places of recreation. One has to venture around to find out the various options to enjoy with family. People are also quite friendly. I would only suggest the rent not to increase in such a great margin- though it is understandable that the market is crazy right now.
Christopher
Moved in 1 1/2 years ago and STILL enjoy/excited about living here as the same as the day we first moved in. The community is quite and well kept and the staff is still the best around!