Summerstone

The community is nice , we have had 0 issues. When problem arises office staff jump on it . Maintenance works very hard on this property. Every one so far have courteous on all levels.
Wrapping up my fifth month living here and I have to say that I have never enjoyed living anywhere as much as I have here! Neighbors are great and the office staff is even greater. The community is well kept.
Most people are friendly here, I have not met the new manager yet but I will soon. For the most part it is a quite place to live. I wish there were more events that would bond our community, but everyone is afraid of Covid 19 I don't think living in fear is how we are suppose to live.
Office and nice and gets maintenance work orders done quickly. Neighbors dont pick up their dogs poop and some people don't pick up trash even if it isn't theirs. Those are my only complaints.
Loving it here so far! Just wish people would clean up their dogs poop and keep their dogs on a leash! Stephanie in the front office is wonderful & so sweet!
I've live here for 10 years now and its been pretty much quite. Residents need to STOP putting their discarded furniture beside or in front of the dumpster. Call the Salvation Army to pick it up. It makes our community look bad. Also, there should me a resident appreciation discount for long standing residents, we would really appreciate it.
Very good but only if you call maintenance, you need waiting so far maybe 1 to 3 days before come to your apartement. Office service excellent
Este complejo tiene una Excelente localización fácil acceso a la 121 y la 183 y buen servicio. Todos los alrededores muy limpio y recortado.
I like living in the Summerstone community! I've only had one small issue with garbage not getting picked up 1 day when there is a service but they do provide dumpsters so i just took the garbage and threw it away myself so not a major deal. it is a quiet community, which is nice! i feel safe with the police station close by. the maintenance guys are amazing and fast! the staff in the leasing office are super nice and quick with answers for any questions i have had.
For the most part it's a quite community. Parking can be an issue if you go out in the evening or work nights. Assigned parking would be great, especially when some cars haven't moved in almost six months. Definitely would be worth paying a little extra for. Staff has put safety first through COVID and making sure the community is maintained.