Summerstone

4.4

4.4

Lorena
This is such a nice place. My husband and i have been here since the end of October of 2021 and we love it here. It is well taken care of and maintenance is on it when we have a problem. It is so quiet and peaceful and our neighbors are sweet!
Dawson
love it here it’s always quiet and it’s a very nice complex! I can’t wait to sit pool side with a book, everyone seems friendly here too! I just recently moved in but can tell already this is gonna be my favorite place to live!
Christine
So far. The experience has been great. The neighborhood is peaceful however Sumner is coming and the noise at the pool area is going to increase especially at night. Sigh! We appreciate the amazing communication from the office about the things happening in the complex. I however still feel the trash days could have been reduced to atleast 1 day a week especially for the elder community... but it's just me. Also, the ways to get points in the app... if they can be more as it's a fun pass time.
Sandra
This has always been excellent community, never had any bad experiences. We feel safe and I tend to watch out for all neighbors and I feel they do same too . Maintenance is awesome.
Joshua
The staff is always nice and helpful. Maintain crew is always hard at work keeping the place clean and making sure everything is working the way it was intended.
Oksana
I'm on my second year living here and I absolutely love it. The management is so nice and helpful when I need help, and my neighbors are nice. My kids have friends that go to thevsame school and get to play with them regularly.
William
Just like anything else in life, you get what you pay for! The more you pay for a place to live the better experience you will have. Take that with a grain of salt!
Alberto
Since we moved we have been welcomed with open arms from neighbors and staff. We love the area super quiet and clean safe environment. Super helpful when needed.
Brianna
quiet and peaceful. some outdated appliances, grounds could be kept up a bit better, some residents let their dogs poop on the sidewalks but no huge complaints after living here for 2 years.
Alison
The girls in the office were so Great to work with! They are so quick to respond to messages anytime they can't answer right away which is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of every other complex I have tried to work with, they are ACTUALLY able to answer the phone in the office! What A Concept!?