Summerstone

4.3

4.3

J'ai 2 mois dans cette community franchement je suis tombé fou amoureux de celle-ci, la propreté, le service impeccable. En ce temps de la pandémie, on se sent en sécurité et nous sommes informés à temps réel via nos e-mail. Merci à vous
i believe Summerstone is doing an amazing job with all the precautions they've taken during this challenging time! keep up the great work!! it is somewhat difficult having to stay inside most of the day however it's a lot easier when the apartment is so comfortable. I'm happy to call this place home!!!
I like it here it's nice and peaceful like it around. Every body is freindly and keep to themselves. It's nice and quiet I enjoy living here
When I first viewed the Summer stone apartments, they were a dream apartments. The features are great! The staffing is the best but the apartments looks really good. Maintenance doesn’t always do they’re job on time.
Experience is great. Nice safe Cozy Neborhood. That is near a lot of stores and restaurants. Staff is amazing and gives you all the information you need. Quiet community with two pools. I enjoy this place.
It’s been a good experience so far living here. Only been here a few days. Loving it so far. My daughter love it. My dog, Bailey love it especially the paw park.
Everything has gone pretty good so far. I don't have any complaints. For the most part, everyone is friendly and considerate. I would recommend Summerstone Apartemn apartments.
Your patience and kindness was appreciated. Thank you so much for helping us so much! And for working with us to get the process completed as quick as possible.
As a new tenant, the complex is really good. Quiet, and homely. I have recommended it to some of my friends especially from the amazing welcome we got from Rosa and Stephanie.
It’s good. I like living here. My neighbor is noisy but unfortunately I can’t do nothing about that. Management is super nice... that’s all!