Summerstone

4.3

4.3

Smooth sailing so far with the staff, every one of the ladies I’ve worked with so far have been friendly, patient, and helpful, so glad I decided to make Summerstone my new home!
Lovely place and quiet environment. There is a police station nearby and its a very safe apartment to live in. I have recommended many of my friends in my apartment and they also love staying here
I've lived Summerstone Apartments for almost 3 years now. I haven't had any major issues. The office staff are great! It's a very quiet community.
Stephanie in the leasing office is always helpful and super nice. I enjoyed the entire process and the rent is very affordable. I moved from a neighboring community so my son could stay at the same school and I wouldn’t be breaking the bank each month on rent.
Good people, nice staff, quick response to anything needed. Has been a delight staying here so far, quiet neighborhood and good parking. Also very affordable for the size and quality.
Just renewed my lease and looking forward to another great year here! From the neighborhood, amenities, to the staff, it has been amazing living here.
Neighbors are horrible. Filing harassment charges. Tired of it. Never ever have I had such a bad experience with such horrible people. Can’t wait to move but not in too big of a hurry.
Stephanie has been awesome. She has helped make our move easier and has been so helpful! We are new residents and so far everyone we’ve met has been very welcoming.
The apartment is amazing. The tenants are friendly and the place is serene for family people. The playground is also very good for the kids. Its in a central area for all tenants.
I love it here. Unfortunately the laundry room is broken and it should be fixed right away for those without a washer and dryer in the house.