Summerstone

4.3

4.3

It is a good experience living here. We enjoy living here , its peaceful and calm and staff is really helpful whenever we need help. Overall great experience!
Very little response via email. Slow to respond. Very poor maintenance team and “patch” repairs to big issues like leaky doors, door knobs that move a half an inch. Roaches before even unpacking. Doors that won’t shut. Nail polish and paint all over counters and floors and told it won’t be fixed. Will be out as soon as lease is up.
So far so good. Staff is very responsive. Grounds are kept clean, and the neighbors are friendly. I can see myself staying here for a while.
Living here has been great so far! Everyone has been extremely nice and helpful. I love the closet space in my new place. I Hope the pool opens soon. But I am Happy with the community adherence go everything happening.
Summerstone is a very quiet place. The pool and playground area is nice. The office staff is friendly. Stephanie is very helpful. In a nice neighborhood.
Quiet community, friendly environment. Love it! Office staff is very efficient, work orders are done within a short time. Location makes it even greater, there are so many shopping stores in the are.
J'ai 2 mois dans cette community franchement je suis tombé fou amoureux de celle-ci, la propreté, le service impeccable. En ce temps de la pandémie, on se sent en sécurité et nous sommes informés à temps réel via nos e-mail. Merci à vous
i believe Summerstone is doing an amazing job with all the precautions they've taken during this challenging time! keep up the great work!! it is somewhat difficult having to stay inside most of the day however it's a lot easier when the apartment is so comfortable. I'm happy to call this place home!!!
I like it here it's nice and peaceful like it around. Every body is freindly and keep to themselves. It's nice and quiet I enjoy living here
When I first viewed the Summer stone apartments, they were a dream apartments. The features are great! The staffing is the best but the apartments looks really good. Maintenance doesn’t always do they’re job on time.