Summerstone

First time moving in to my own apartment, and so far it is such a great experience. Thanks to One of the leasing managers (Stephanie)! She helped me every step of the way.
We have the best management team I’ve seen in the in the 8 years we’ve lived here! They are always on top of anything we need done! Very professional and always there to help!
Stephanie in the office was very nice & helpful to make our move easy! Love the size of the apartment and the well kept community! Overall an easy experience moving in!
I am loving hanging by the pool this summer it's so relaxing also the smart hun is so convenient for picking up packages... also still a great place to live and fairly quiet 😁
Moved in a month and a half ago and I have enjoyed every day. No issues whatsoever. Management in the office are not just attentive but provide a quick turnaround regarding questions/solutions. The property is always up kept.
El personal muy atento y cuando se necesita llegan muy rápido ayudarnos. Las piscinas están muy limpias.Las guagua de la escuela llegan aquí.
I love it here at summerstone everyone is so nice staff is amazing. They listen and fix everything that I’ve ever asked to be fixed. I would recommend.
The property is still pretty quite. As some move out and others move in things are bound to change. The parking seems to be getting worse, difficult to park near my building if I'm not in by 6pm. Would pay for assigned parking, not covered parking. Covered parking is not near me, nor do I want to chance possible damaged from the structure.
Stephanie was really nice helping my mom and I find a new home. We love our new apartment, it’s very quite and a great location. The floor plan is very cute.
It is a good experience living here. We enjoy living here , its peaceful and calm and staff is really helpful whenever we need help. Overall great experience!