Summerstone

4.3

4.3

Great service with fast and reliable maintenance crew. We found a great place to call home and we also have friendly neighbors. Its close to our desired areas of interest and its very clean.. they are very thorough on cleanliness.. thankful we are here.
I love the atmosphere here...its clean and quite.. everything is so close by lol...the mantaince request are handled very quickly. Very safe
The property is normally very quite. We've been here almost four years and the only real issue has been a lack of parking. It would be nice if visitors parked away from the buildings, but they don't.
Nice place to live with friendly office staff and neighbors. Clean apartment homes and property, well-maintained property and great maintenance people
It has not been a good experience from day one. Management has explained that there will be a resolution, but no time sooner as I should be able to enjoy all aspects of my apartment and can’t, and most recently emailed to say I could break my lease....who has money to move?
Summerstone Apartments is a safe quiet place to live. It is near all sorts of shopping and dining options. The staff is quick to answer questions and fix problems when they come up. I am very happy with my choice to live here.
Nice, friendly staff, clean apartments, You can not beat the location. I love the fact that the place has a fire place which is very nice to have.
I have always been quite pleased with assistance from the leasing office and maintenance. I've lived here 19 years and I've never really had a big complaint against the complex at all. Kay
I have been living here for a couple months now . I love living here! Everyone at the office is super helpful and maintenance is always on time and professional.
Summerstone apartments is a very quiet complex. For the most part everyone is friendly. The office staff is always willing to help with any questions. The apartments are okay but could use some updates. The only complaint I have would be how high the trash gets in dumpster and overflows everywhere. It smells and looks bad for our complex.