Summerstone

4.3

4.3

Lorena
about 8 hours ago
Love the apartment, staff and maintenance are on top of things, anything we asked or needed they have provided. Love being here very quiet and our neighbors are awesome

Selynn
Rosa Ramirez and the front desk lady was very helpful and friendly. Rosa explained the rules and regulations and made sure that everything was in order for us to move in. Every helpful they were.

Fredrick
Overall, the complex is a great place to live at. The place is quite peaceful. It is kid friendly and maintenance crew gets the job done. Love it here thus far

Emily
just moved in and management has been really attentive to our needs and questions - pretty happy so far 😎 i’m really hoping we can get to pool up and running soon but i think we’ll manage until then

Christine
The service is awesome - especially by the maintainable guys who work tirelessly to make sure we are all comfortable. My 1 star off is because there is some sort of disregard with humble requests to the office that are either ignored or forgotten. However, the complex is still a great place to stay at regardless of the few mishaps with roaches and miscommunication.

William
Well let's see I had to move out today because the manager would not renew my lease. I had issues with her months ago and I contacted her Corp offices and I specifically said I hope that this does not jeopardize my lease renewal and I told me it wouldn't well guess what they lied

Christine
Moving in to our new home has been a real experience for us! Coming back to Texas at our ages has stretched our energies but are greatful to have found the friendly and helpful crew here at Summerstone Apts. We appreciate their quick responses to gixes

Oksana
Been a good 2 years so far have no complaints 👌 😊😁my kids enjoy the playground and the friends they have in the same complex makes it even more likeable to live here for babies.

Sophie
It was a little disappointing to move in and have the A/C be broken but in reality, it is an apartment and an affordable one at that so it’s temporary. It will do the trick and will be a fun first home for me and my boyfriend.

Paul
It has been quiet and feels safe. Especially being next to the Bedford Police Department. The apartment office staff are nice and friendly.