Summit at Avent Ferry

4.2

4.2

Pamela and Priscilla in the leasing office are amazing, they are so kind and helpful! My apartment looks wonderful and very clean! I love the screened in porch and in unit washer and dryer.
We have been very happy with the location, price, friendly neighbors, and helpful staff here at Summit Avent Ferry! We love the proximity to Lake Johnson.
Like living in a park. The staff is always helpful and kind. Beautiful modern updates in the apartment and awesome amenities!! Pet friendly and a great way to meet other residents in the dog park on the grounds
The neighborhood is gorgeous and conveniently located near Lake Johnson, Downtown Raleigh, and Cary. When we moved in our unit hadn’t really been up kept, as there were lots of cobwebs and some rotted wood, but I’m sure management will get to work on the rest of the underlying issues.
The ventilation wasn’t good, and I can hear everything through the vents. Wish it had a community garden. Neighbors are nice, at least the ones I met so far.
The neighborhood is amazing. I love how quiet it is especially for The Raleigh area. Amazing apartment complex and extremely friendly staff.
I'm appreciate the level of respect I've been given from the staff. The maintenance staff especially have been more than helpful with the work orders. Very happy with the experience so far.
Love this place! The neighborhood is beautiful with all the mature trees and the Lake across the street and the walking and bike trails!! It's quiet here too most of the time!
The summit has been such a great community to live and very dog friendly. My pup loves meeting all the neighbors dogs and socializing with many of the residents. So many benefits for staying at the The Summit.
Everything has been Great so far after I was moved I loved the floor plan and everything seems to be working fine. My dog loves the neighborhood and the dog park