A Grate place to live! Location is super convenient and now that Lake Dam rd is open, the connection with Raleigh/Cary/Garner is more easy.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Apartment was not completely ready for move-in on our lease start date, and there were remaining issues upon move-in. Issues with pests the first couple of days, but these have improved quickly. Maintenance requests are not responded to quickly. However, maintenance workers are very kind and do a great job when they do respond. Great centralized community amenities.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

I love the location, being right next to Lake Johnson, a short drive or bike ride from NCSU, and a nice walk from the campus bus stop and grocery store. My screened in porch and wood burning fireplace are my favorite thing so about my apartment. I also enjoy the amenities here, the pool and gas grills I use often, and I appreciate the recycling bins! The only complaints I have are that my unit needs some updating. The quality of upkeep has been below average, with dusty grates being painted over, door frames painted over so the doors stick, and an extremely old and dirty air conditioning unit that I have frequently had problems with. I understand the staff is very busy, but would appreciate at least an updated air conditioner as my rent increases after a year of living here.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Good experience! The location is appropriate, the neighborhood are very good people, the landscape is amazing. I feel very well to live here.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Nice location and amenities, but can sometimes be loud. The staff are friendly and maintenance is pretty quick at resolving issues. Good price for everything you get.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Great apartments near Lake Johnson - proximity to the park is a perk in and of itself. Maintenance issues are resolved quickly and the amenities are just what I need.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The Summit is a great value for the location and apartment size. The neighborhood is very close and safe. The staff are friendly and personable, but the complex is understaffed overall. This is the largest complex I've lived in and also has the smallest staff I've seen so far. It is understandable why problems are not fixed in a timely manner. However, when things are addressed they are always done properly and with care. Renovations have taken much longer than expected.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Love my unit even if there are a few little outdated features. The huge windows and beautiful view makes the space feel so warm and bright. I feel safe and at home in this community.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Moving here has been an experience.....prior the present I had 2 good hips; they have been replaced..I live down 18 steps..so it's been a challenge.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Everything is great and everyone’s accommodating! Staff has been available when there is an issue. Just waiting patiently for my washer and dryer to be installed.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The complex is beautiful and features lots of trees and great landscaping. My apartment is spacious and the process of renting was very simple and easy to complete.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

We absolutely love it here. The park setting is beautiful and the apartment itself is updated and gorgeous . The staff is super helpful and friendly. We couldn’t have picked a better home

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Nice community. It's quiet, people and pets are friendly. Some of the stuff in the apartments is old (and I mean really old), but there are also a lot of new things. I put in four service orders the first two weeks I have lived here and all the work was done quickly. The rent is a bit high. If it included water and/or electricity it would be okay, but you have to pay the pwer and water bills in addition to your rent. The location and screened in patio is a nice plus!!

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Management is very willing to help with any issues and the living spaces are good for the price paid. The location near Lake Johnson is awesome.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Loving the community now but moving in was a huge hassle. Apartment was not ready and was very dirty. They also do not pressure wash outside of the buildings. The outside of the porches are covered in leaves and spider webs that need to be removed now. We pay for pest control!

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Very good experience to live in the Summit Avent Ferry. The community is great, and the amenities are the best. Swimming pool, fitting room and the tennis court are amazing! And the staff from the leasing office are really kind!

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The Summit is a very nice apartment complex close to NC State if you're a student or close to Downtown Raleigh if that is your main interest. I like that it has a pool, a grilling area and some green areas to have a picnic. Also Lake Johnson is conveniently close I ride my bike there, you are at the Dam in less than 5 minutes. My only complaint is that you need to remind the staff about the things that need taking care of.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The staff really makes this place feel like home. I love that the lake is walkable. The complex is pet friendly so you get to meet all kinds of dogs.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The apartment is spacious and clean, but from time to time some break downs happen that ruin my experience. But the good thing is, they will take care of it in a timely manner.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The complex has been nice. The pool area has been clean and everyone has fun on the sunny days there. The property is good for what you pay.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

I love living at Summit Avent Ferry! The apartment is spacious, and the large windows let in a lot of light. The screened in porch is a lovely amenity when the weather permits. The dog park is wonderful! 9/10 times I go, there are other dogs for my pup to play with, which I have not found at other complexes. The office staff is responsive and very helpful. They really do have residents’ best interest in mind. The proximity to Lake Johnson is very convenient, and the quick drive to downtown is perfect. When I moved in, I immediately felt at home. The neighbors are very friendly, and I have loved every second of living here. I frequently recommend Summit to all of my friends looking for apartments. What a wonderful place to live!

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The apartment does not look like the one they showed in touring, the floor plan is slightly different. The big problem is that the apartment is filled with cockroaches everywhere, we tried to spray them but it wasn't enough. We requested a pest control from maintenance since it is included in the rent, their response was vague and didn't mention when they'll come to do it. We are still waiting for them. I'm highly concerned about this cockroach situation.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The staff is so nice and helpful here!!! The approval process was quick and easy and anything that we did find “wrong” with the apartment was quickly addressed and fixed. It’s so nice and quiet here and I feel like I’m living in a park!! Beautiful setting and updated apartment

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Been living here for a week and it’s been good so far! Quiet area and good amenities. Perfect for where we are in life at the moment. The staff is very friendly and was very welcoming

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

this review would be 5 stars if maintenance issues were dealt with more promptly, otherwise I have no complaints. the location is convenient to outdoor activities, multiple shopping centers and downtown which is a plus.