Barking dogs and the mess their owners leave behind..nasty. would love to have interior ceiling fans in bedroom and living room. This would allow us to keep windows and back door open

The office staff doesn't seem to actually care, except for the manager. Things never get done in a timely manner. The office never answers the phone when you call them. Maintenance seems to be on a high horse when you try to talk to them about certain things. Honestly, I wish I never moved in here, but I'm stuck until the lease is up now.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Good location near Lake Johnson. Neighbors are respectful and kind. All amenities are located in only one area of the community (the front office). Would be nice to include washer/dryer in the price of rent.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Backlog when it comes to maintenance. Old rusted appliances that need replacement, windows leaking in rainwater that hasn't been replaced, the central air/heat system also need to be replaced.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The pool is not open on time. For the third year in a row.....everything else in the neighborhood is fine. No other issues or complaints....

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Excited to see new fan and light installed on patio. But, I have been waiting for 5 months for a replacement door. There are no signs of it getting replaced any time soon despite being told otherwise by maintenance.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The leasing office has very good communication and the location is beautiful with all the amenities that you would ever need. Also located in a great area near NCSU

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

It’s one the most safe and comfortable apartment. I strongly recommend this apartment to many of my friends. Easily accessible to all the locations.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

I moved in my apartment here at Avent Ferry Community around 1 year ago, and I’ve never had any issues with anyone or anything, to my amazements the Staff and the compassion they have, they can remember you by name even with all the residents that live here, you put in a repair request and it’s taken care of ASAP I love it here, don’t plan on moving anytime soon as a matter of fact I’ve just renewed my lease whoopee.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Love the long windows and fireplace! Wish the pool was open more and there was a little more sound proofing - Can hear my upstairs neighbor stomping around upstairs at all hours and the one next door having parties all night throughout the week. Most neighbors are friendly and respectful.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The Flora in the community is starting to look great now that they are blooming. Additionally, the community and parking areas have been looking clean.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

My wife and I have enjoyed being residents here. It's nice to know your neighbors and still be able to maintain privacy. Would like some energy efficiency updates to save on light bill. The cost to keep our unit warm during the winter and cool during summer always peaks but other than this Summit at Avent Ferry is a nice place to call home

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Living at the Summit at Avent Ferry has been great for my family and I in this past week that we've been here. We just recommend a constant fumigation for spiders and mosquitos around the apartments though.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The apartment was great and lady who showed us was helpful. Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to renting from you in the near future after you let me see the apartment.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Love living here. Quiet, clean staff is down to earth and helpful. Great neighbors. I honestly have no complaints. Right by lake Johnson... what more!

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Living at The Summit has provided good value while maintaining a quality living. The close proximity to surrounding amenities and being walking distance to Lake Johnson are great features.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The location, and the maintenance staff are really good. The amenities are decent. But I'd really appreciate it if the doors and windows had better insulation. My apartment is freezing most of the time and I'm getting very high electric bills

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Close proximity to shopping, downtown, and highway!! Minutes to Lake Johnson for walking, running and nature. The Amazon HUB is an added plus

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

I like the location and the rent was a great value when I moved in. I worry, though, that this push for amenities is going to drive up the rent too much and I won't be able to afford to live here anymore. I'd rather have an affordable place to live than bells and whistles I don't use. Maintenance staff are awesome, but sometimes it seems like there aren't enough of them.

Upgrading is uneven with obvious oversights. The problems of an older complex are not adequately addressed. Maintenance staff is over worked, and local management has no authority

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

For the most part life at the Summit is good, but recently it's seemed like management has been a little more forceful about things -such as requiring fixes within a short time on things that we didn't know were issues, and thus didn't know to request maintenance for. During the last year the maintenance staff has also been less helpful. Instead of actually fixing problems, we've had multiple occasions were two pipes were simply duct taped together with no confirmation that they would be replaced in the near future, a fix I could do myself and not bother calling someone to do. It seems lately like we aren't focused on keeping the apartments in good condition, and rather just focused on saving money by not fixing things when they are small.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The Summit at Avent Ferry is a safe, quiet, and fun community. Adminstration is professional and courteous and the grounds staff keep everything in great shape

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

It’s a quiet community and it is kept very clean. The maintenance staff does a wonderful job taking care of things in a timely manner. The office staff is friendly and engaging.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Management has increased prices and established more restrictions on tenants than previous owners without clear rationale. Enters apartment too often for "checks." Neighborhood is in a good location, but I will have to leave soon due to price increases. Maintenance is competent when they respond, but can be uncomfortable and response is iffy.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

I love the location and the proximity to the lake this apartment offers. The neighborhood is relatively nice, and the apartments are decently kept. I wish more was done to keep the grassy areas clean of glass, food scraps, and dog poo. I also wish that the apartment complex was quicker about taking care of maintenance requests.