Summit at Avent Ferry

4.2

4.2

Pretty decent apartment for college students. Didn’t like all the bugs, (HUGE roaches, centipedes, spiders, carpet bugs) but besides that the staff and maintenance were good.
I've had a great experience living at The Summit on Avent Ferry so far. There is friendly staff and responsive maintenance, and the complex is in a good, central location.
I've lived here for 3 years and overall it has been a great experience. My favorite part is the great location and large screened in porch. Maintenance does a great job responding quickly. Since it is apartment living, noisy neighbors are definitely easily heard. But I haven't seen too many big bugs in the apartment, which is pretty good for this area. Summit was a great place for me to spend the first 3 years of grad school, especially being so close to NC State!
Been amazing!! We’ve been here for 2 years and being in a community like Summit has allowed us to acclimate to the area. Great facilities, nice amenities in the apartments, and a terrific staff! Thank you!
Beautiful park like setting and the friendliest staff you’ve ever met. Apartments are nicely updated and if there is a problem they are quick to fix it. Extremely dog friendly as well which is a huge plus for us!
I Love it here!! I have been here 9 year's now and it is still nice!! It is a pretty quiet neighborhood. Mature trees in the complex and Lake Johnson across the road is so beautiful!!
I have lived here 6 years and I love it. The location is beautiful. The staff is friendly and especially thru the Pandemic, they have been super supportiveand cared for the safety of the residents. They are always trying to improve the amenities and the look of the Complex.
Just signed a 12 month lease at summit, the team was very easy to work with. Had two great tours of the apartment in person as well! The only thing that is not making it a 5 star review was the email response time.
Good maintenance staff. They fixed a leak in my roof and repainted the interior in less than 3 days. Fast work done well. Noise happens sometimes but is rarely in issue here.
Great location at a great price. Wish it was a little easier to transfer to a different apartment in the community...expensive transfer fees and what not. But otherwise, it has been a good experience. Glad they installed the pet potty stations with the poop bags and trash area. Huge improvement!