Summit at Avent Ferry

4.2

4.2

My heater went out 12/16; maintenance addressed this issue immediately..since this was one of the coldest days we've had. Portable heater for 5 days...then a brand new heat system!
Maintenance and staff are good. However, my apartment is showing its age. The roof has been recently fixed but there are still brown spots in our ceiling from water damage.
My experience at the summit overall has been good. They do have a few things that they need to work on, definitely the workmanship on turning the apartments.
We absolutely love our apartment! The updates are fantastic and the grounds are always kept nicely. Amenities are wonderful as well. Staff is super and always helpful if you need them! Close to lake Johnson. Super for walking our dogs. Great pet friendly community!
So far I have had a great experience here! The apartments are lovely, the employees in the office are wonderful, and the whole experience so far has been really great.
Quick maintenance responses and Pamela is awesome!! She took care of a water bill issue and followed up with me. Great location too love walking to Lake Johnson!
I’ve been enjoying living here for a little over half a year even throughout COVID when there isn’t much to do. The staff still try’s to come up with little things to do
The complex is very pretty and well kept. I love all the trees in the complex. Very friendly neighbors! I love that you can walk down to Lake Johnson.
Quiet community and close to shopping and schools. Love the screened in porch. Love to sit outside without being a smorgasbord for the flying critters.
The complex is okay. I wish there were more sidewalks since we are walking distance to the lake. The cars always drive too fast and its hard for people with pets to walk around.