Summit at Avent Ferry

4.2

4.2

I really enjoyed the location of this apartment complex. It was close to NC State’s campus, grocery stores, and other restaurants. I liked that I could walk over to Lake Johnson.
I love the park like setting. Dog friendly and amenities are awesome! The grounds are kept up beautifully and the staff are so nice and helpful. My only complaint is the noise. It’s not even noise from close neighbors. It’s the noise of people thinking they have to play their music so loud as they drive around the grounds that I can actually feel the vibration in my apartment. Loud mufflers on cars is also another dislike. This annoyance ruins the beauty of these apartments
Have really enjoyed my time (5 years) at the summit and the proximity to lake Johnson! Good access to greenway trails and public transportation!
Pleasant neighbors, professional and courteous staff. Very responsive maintenance crew, and helpful office staff. The property is quiet, clean, and peaceful.
Not happy at all . Apartments are old , management sucks and maintenance sucks . We r only here because every where else is expensive to go to .
Pretty decent apartment for college students. Didn’t like all the bugs, (HUGE roaches, centipedes, spiders, carpet bugs) but besides that the staff and maintenance were good.
I've had a great experience living at The Summit on Avent Ferry so far. There is friendly staff and responsive maintenance, and the complex is in a good, central location.
I've lived here for 3 years and overall it has been a great experience. My favorite part is the great location and large screened in porch. Maintenance does a great job responding quickly. Since it is apartment living, noisy neighbors are definitely easily heard. But I haven't seen too many big bugs in the apartment, which is pretty good for this area. Summit was a great place for me to spend the first 3 years of grad school, especially being so close to NC State!
Been amazing!! We’ve been here for 2 years and being in a community like Summit has allowed us to acclimate to the area. Great facilities, nice amenities in the apartments, and a terrific staff! Thank you!
Beautiful park like setting and the friendliest staff you’ve ever met. Apartments are nicely updated and if there is a problem they are quick to fix it. Extremely dog friendly as well which is a huge plus for us!