My wife and I have enjoyed being residents here. It's nice to know your neighbors and still be able to maintain privacy. Would like some energy efficiency updates to save on light bill. The cost to keep our unit warm during the winter and cool during summer always peaks but other than this Summit at Avent Ferry is a nice place to call home

Living at the Summit at Avent Ferry has been great for my family and I in this past week that we've been here. We just recommend a constant fumigation for spiders and mosquitos around the apartments though.

The apartment was great and lady who showed us was helpful. Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to renting from you in the near future after you let me see the apartment.

Love living here. Quiet, clean staff is down to earth and helpful. Great neighbors. I honestly have no complaints. Right by lake Johnson... what more!

Living at The Summit has provided good value while maintaining a quality living. The close proximity to surrounding amenities and being walking distance to Lake Johnson are great features.

The location, and the maintenance staff are really good. The amenities are decent. But I'd really appreciate it if the doors and windows had better insulation. My apartment is freezing most of the time and I'm getting very high electric bills

Close proximity to shopping, downtown, and highway!! Minutes to Lake Johnson for walking, running and nature. The Amazon HUB is an added plus

I like the location and the rent was a great value when I moved in. I worry, though, that this push for amenities is going to drive up the rent too much and I won't be able to afford to live here anymore. I'd rather have an affordable place to live than bells and whistles I don't use. Maintenance staff are awesome, but sometimes it seems like there aren't enough of them.

Upgrading is uneven with obvious oversights. The problems of an older complex are not adequately addressed. Maintenance staff is over worked, and local management has no authority

For the most part life at the Summit is good, but recently it's seemed like management has been a little more forceful about things -such as requiring fixes within a short time on things that we didn't know were issues, and thus didn't know to request maintenance for. During the last year the maintenance staff has also been less helpful. Instead of actually fixing problems, we've had multiple occasions were two pipes were simply duct taped together with no confirmation that they would be replaced in the near future, a fix I could do myself and not bother calling someone to do. It seems lately like we aren't focused on keeping the apartments in good condition, and rather just focused on saving money by not fixing things when they are small.

The Summit at Avent Ferry is a safe, quiet, and fun community. Adminstration is professional and courteous and the grounds staff keep everything in great shape

It’s a quiet community and it is kept very clean. The maintenance staff does a wonderful job taking care of things in a timely manner. The office staff is friendly and engaging.

Management has increased prices and established more restrictions on tenants than previous owners without clear rationale. Enters apartment too often for "checks." Neighborhood is in a good location, but I will have to leave soon due to price increases. Maintenance is competent when they respond, but can be uncomfortable and response is iffy.

I love the location and the proximity to the lake this apartment offers. The neighborhood is relatively nice, and the apartments are decently kept. I wish more was done to keep the grassy areas clean of glass, food scraps, and dog poo. I also wish that the apartment complex was quicker about taking care of maintenance requests.

Place is ok. It is close to my work so i dont have to worry about driving far. They have maintenance almost every month, the only thing is i dont understand the random extra charges thats not charged to my automatic payment and they give me letters for it saying i need to pay it which they could have just taken out on the automatic payment.

have had no serious problems so far. i very much appreciate the dog park, but wish it could be remulched; it gets quite muddy during rainy weeks. additionally, our fire alarm goes off every time we run the dryer (unless we take it off the wall).

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Apartment continues to be good because of the maintenance and updates WE have done to it. Maintenance has not been into the apartment for as long back as we can remember. Not hating on anyone but it’s the truth. We took a look at the air conditioning unit yesterday, and it is in extremely poor condition. The wires are hanging on for dear life. No one has come in change the air filter since we moved in over a year ago. We asked for one and they put it outside the door for us to install ourself, and it turned out to be the wrong size.

I absolutely love living here. I love the community I’ve built at the dog park, and the location couldn’t be better. My one bedroom is super roomy, and I don’t plan on movin our any time soon!

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

I've enjoyed living so far and because the location is close to my job I love it that much more. Repairs seem to happen fast and the grounds are always nice.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Apartment quality is decent. The community is good an the noise levels are respectable. Only real issue are the hiccups from staff/maintenance when it comes to following up on certain things but they eventually get around to them.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

This is a quiet community and it is a peaceful way to live. I would recommend this community to anyone. Its a short walk to Lake Johnson which has n

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Provide a lot of activities for residents even though unfortunately most are during the day which makes it hard if you work. Often have maintenance issues and old appliances.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The apartments are well kept, the management is friendly and responsive to service request and questions that you may have. I gotta say one of the best management I've delt with.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Really tranquil nice place, nice to see we’ll behaved dogs all around, love it. The gym and pool have nice security features and I love the Amazon hub feature coming in!

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

i really like it here!! 6 years so far! I love the new amenities and changes for the better here!! I just wish people would quit speeding through here!!