We absolutely love this community. We have the nicest neighbors. The office staff is so kind and always attentive and helpful. Maintenance is quick and efficient. And the grounds are always kept clean and well maintained.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Office staff is extremely professional and made my application process less stressful as possible. Nice and clean complex . Very quite area.

Nice place to live. Convenient location to the lake and nearby shopping. Had quite a few maintenance issues. Very dog friendly, always someone walking their dog or at dog park.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Leasing has been super easy! Front desk helpful and prompt to respond. Emails were quickly replied to, and phone was picked up quickly every time!

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Ive only been here 2 months and I absolutely love it here. Would love to have light fixtures in the bedroom and living room just as all other rooms. Other than that, A1 apt. Spacious, screened balcony (SUPER DOPE), great staff!!!

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

I am in the process of moving into Summit Avent Ferry, and I have to give a shoutout to Elisabeth in the office for helping me out with the process. I am looking forward to living here, and hope that its the start of a great experience.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Great staff! I stopped in without an appointment and Elisabeth was able to show me the apartment, answer all my questions and get me set up with all my paperwork. I dropped off my application in the morning and had my lease within an hour. The process was simple . Love the location and the amenities.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Community is vibrant, lively and diverse. People are friendly. The amazon prime hub is an awesome addition for residents to manage their own packages.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Management and maintenance have been making noticeable improvements. However, the buildings are starting to show their age. New scheduled thermostat is a plus but my apartment still leaks heat.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Apartments are very nice inside and out and staff are extremely nice and helpful if any issues arise inside of the apartment. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an apartment.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

It has been a nice experience to live at Summit Avent Ferry. At first, we had some problems with our AC and dry machine, but it was prompt solved. It would be nice if the cabinets and home appliances were updated. I like to live in our community, because it is calm and close to the lake. Furthermore, our community manager makes some nice meetings and events, so that we can meet our neighbors and have fun together.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

So far not so bad, but have some issues 1. Windows are so thin that late in the night, places close to the windows simply freeze. 2. There is a bug issue, but thankfully manageable. At least for now. 3. Building entrance stinks. Don’t know if anything could be done though

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

I love living at the Summit at Avent Ferry. The location is perfect right by Lake Johnson and close to the interstate. Everyone is very friendly and it’s a nice, quiet community.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

We love our apartment! Comfortable space, nice grounds and amenities. The screened in porch is my favorite space. It’s so nice to sit outside on a nice day!

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Love my particular unit, do not love the cigarette smoke that comes in through my vents. It’s not a non smoking community though. The trees in the complex are beautiful.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Excellent staff and my dog has fallen in love with the dog park... very convenient. I enjoy being close to so many shops. Neighbors are good.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The staff at the Summit is very friendly and always helps when I reach out with questions. The few maintenance issues I have had have all been resolved very quickly.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Wish the sidewalks were through out the complex. Cars will honk at you for walking on the road when you don’t have a choice.My building doesn’t have a spot light to see the small steps.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Enjoy the area the response time to repair things take longer than I’m use to. Also when I moved several of the outlets didn’t work. They are still not working but overall it’s an acceptable environment and the staff is friendly.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

I really appreciate that events are scheduled so often, even though I haven't been able to make it to one yet. I also love how pet friendly it is here. The location of the community is perfect, right off Lake Johnson and near the university and grocery store. The screened in porch is my favorite thing about the apartments, and the fireplace has really come in handy as it is getting colder. It's a cozy and friendly community.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

I love the peaceful ness and my screened in porch. The maintenance has really improved. I wish the rent didn't go up every year. Would love to have ceiling fans in bedroom and living room.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

One of the best apartment complex I've ever been in. They are nice when you call, maintenance is fast and it's a great location in Raleigh. Lake Johnson is within walking distance, which is a plus.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

A bit overpriced, but a great place to live overall. Maintenance is always available and the complex is clean. Within walking distance to lake Johnson which is great

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

The Summit is a quiet neighborhood. The gym is small, and hardly ever busy. The basketball court could use some work to repair some surface damage. Other then some a couple small issues The Summit is a good place to live.

Reply from Summit at Avent Ferry

Everything has been convenient and everyone has been helpful in answering questions. We just signed a lease and so far everything has gone much easier than anywhere else I've been.