I have not had any major issuses with the apartments and I quite enjoy living here. One complaint that I have is that the walls are thin, but you can only do so much about that.

I believe that this is a good place to live in as there are good amenities, fairly new apartments, and it is nice to have your own bathroom and room.

I really like how friendly everyone is to start. Being here has made feel comfortable about being away from home for the first time at 18 years old.

Love how cute the apartments are! Plus the hot tub and pool are nice! Whenever ive submitted a work order they always respond in a timely manner.

Love how I have everything I need in one place, don't need to pay extra for a gym membership, going to the pool or even to study. I have everything I could possibly want, and the fact that the units have a washer and dryer makes it that much better.

I have lived here for two years now. While it does have some issues, with the walls being thing, and loud neighbors. That happens everywhere. Overall all though, the apartments are nice. Having your own room and bathroom has been a life savior for me. As well as the gym and the pool are always well maintained and lovely!

The nice modern design of it. It is also very convenient. I like that the spaces given per apartment are very big and very comfortable. I also like the weekly giveaways.

very good customer service that will help you. I love the amount of ho much you guys keep the place clean like the hallways and quad are its very nice

I really like that all the residents are close enough to still interact but we all still have out own space. I also really like the maintenance staff.

There are a lot of convenient amenities, they have a nice clubhouse, gym and pool with spa. It is also walking distance to the school campus

I love the clubhouse! And free food! One of my favorite things is that the gym is 24 hours, I get a pretty decent workout in everytime I am in there!

I really like the new Younion! It’s great how the management team is so involved and strives to make everyone feel welcome. The community activities, like free food in the clubhouse, have really made the Younion a fun place to live. I also love how close it is to campus!

I love the younion because it is a very safe environment and close to campus. I am able to swim and use the gym right downstairs. I also think the staff is very friendly and host great events.

It's what you'd expect for a college apartment complex. New management is great and I love how its cleaned more often than it use to. Would recommend, still just a little pricy for parking and other random fees.

i like how close it is to campus and how there is a valet trash service. I also like there there is a heated pool. One thing I dont like is how loud it can be.

When I first moved here, I was a wreck in 2016, the complex's first year. I have seen its progress from then to now, and it is steps and bounds better.

I find living here incredibly convenient because my apartment came fully furnished and it is a short walking distance from campus. The pool, the gym, and the study rooms are super nice. I've personally had a few unpleasant encounters with the staff due to but I truly believe that it is something that they are working on.

YOUnioun is a great place to live. All the people here are great and I love living in the same area as my friends! Every week is a great new experience.

Everything is amazing. So convenient and accessible, just needs more free parking. Love the study rooms and pool is so fun. Always feels safe.

The apartment is very nice and super roomy. All of my roomates are very friendly and all the amenities offered are very convenient as well as how close I am to campus.

For the most part, very friendly people. Hardly ever have bad experiences with another resident. Noise can be a bit much at times. And the people who work the front desk frequently are not paying attention or visibly do not care about what they are doing.

The best part about the Younion is their maintenance. Supper understanding and patient. They really help you out! But an huge issue I have is internet connection!

I love the accessibility to campus, as well as the space provided by Younion, and amenities such as a computer lab, gym, and pool. I also love the community, everyone here is nice, helpful and respectful.

I love the gym, and all of the equipment. I can get everything done there. Also, the pool and spa are very nice and clean and relaxing. Amazingly fast wifi and utilities in great condition!

I really do love living at the YOUnion. Everybody from office staff to maintainace is very helpful. Grounds are kept clean and safe due to the gate and security.