YOUnion Reno
4 stars1,333 Reviews

1,333 Reviews

1,333 Reviews

The apartments are great size and having your own bathroom is a plus. The property and hallways are kept clean. The amount of parking isn’t great though.
Everyone is friendly and the housing is nice. it is very easy to meet new people. Any questions i have are always answered with kindness and help you in the future
Really nice place and really enjoy living here. Had to do a little bit of cleaning when I got here but overall an amazing place! Enjoy living in a small community of mostly college students.
I really like the complex itself, it seems to be in a bit of a shady area, and the elevator closest to my apartment seems to always be broken.
Very excited about the Amazon package lockers, very convenient to be so close to campus. Do enjoy all the engagement with that being a pool party or even Instagram giveaways.
The management was always kind and quick to resolve issues! The amenities were also great. I would definitely recommend the Younion to others!
Everyone that I have talked to on the phone is so nice and seems like they really care about the residents. This really says a lot about the Younion to me because I have talked to people who work at other apartments and they don’t care at all about the residents
Everyone is always so friendly and the office is always very clean, which I really appreciate and LOVE! All the amenities are super convenient as well.
One thing I like about the community is the new Amazon Hub Lockers! I’m super excited to utilize them with my packages. I don’t think any other apartment complex has the lockers.
can’t wait to use the pool and gym! i also love this great rewards platform and the friendly staff at the desk. they’ve very helpful every time i call