The community is generally chill people. All of us here are just cruising through our younger years and the union makes it easy and convenient to have a nice place to stay during these confusing years

I am excited to be moving in and love that it’s so close to the UNR campus. I like the amenities that are provided fo a turn key experience.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The staff is so helpful and sweet. It’s a really secure place. Also having a gym so close as well as the pool is really convenient. I also like being able to walk to campus.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Cool place the vibe was very chill. The place was very modern and seemed and seems perfect for a college student. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Everythig is great. The only problem are all of the charges. Charged for trash. Charged for a walk in closet. Charged extra if you have a bigger room. Charged if your building is closer to the pool. Charged $100 every lease renewal. There are way too many fees and it’s too expensive for a college student paying their way on their own.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

This apartment complex is extremely nice and very spacious and comfortable, with all the pre furnished rooms and common area it makes things so much easier when moving in, transfering, or moving out. The management is attentive and helpful with issues, of which for me there are few, and the amenities that are offered in the lease building are incredibly convenient to say the least. The one thing he say keeps me from recommending it though is the price, alot of people cant afford it especially with the raising prices going around. But for those who can, its defintiely worth the money and then some.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

YOUnion had the best looking apartments with the most amenities in the area hands down. This was one of the only apartments that actually came furnished which makes the move easier coming from a different state.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I really enjoy the Summit. From the friendly staff at the front desk, to the INSANE internet speed, to the hot tub, the Summit is so worth it.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

New Management Ms.Kym is amazing!!! After having terrible experiences with the past management . She has came in and really worked to make the living experience here much better!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Great amenities especially for college living and proximity to the school. The staff is very friendly and quick to help you with your needs.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I like the new staff. The managers and front desk always greet me with a smile and are always available to answer any questions or to help with anything that I need at the moment

I love the club house a lot because I can focus really well on the study rooms. Also, it’s a nice place to relax and have fun with all the games.

The call center is very helpful and encouraging. I’ve had only one upsetting experience but by far better than other communities I have tried to reach.

Fell in love with the 24hr gym and heated pool but, I fell for the whole apartment complex. Everything they offer, you couldn’t ask for more!

The amenities being available 24 hours a day is fantastic, that and the great view of Reno itself! The apartments are brand new with a gym, swimming pool, and other areas to promote being physically active

Younion Reno has been a great community for the past year I've been here. I know it has been changed from the Summit, and I'm excited to see how things will change. Overall, I liked the neighborhood. It wasn't too loud where I am living in, and I never had any problems with the neighbors. The staff was always there to help me with my questions or get my packages. I never had anything break or was damaged either.

Friendly staff, great events, and fast maintenance response time. They do their best to ensure a pleasant stay for all guests. Cleanliness is very important to them.

I just moved from the highlands and I’ve only been here a week but so far I love it! I love that the 3x3s are townhouses and have two different floors!

I liked the hang out room and all the things you offer like the pool party, and how well you take care of the residents, such as all the prizes.

The state of the art fitness studio and a swimming pool!, were my two main attractions to younion. The staff were friendly too and I was taken through the application process courteously after a nice tour of the community!

Liking it more and more, the office staff still could be nicer or friendlier but overall I'm liking it better. I like thr new upgrades in the clubhouse and all the changes to make the place better

The company is now constantly trying to do new renovations to the apartment complex. So I like that they put thought into the maintenance of the property.

I really like the clubhouse renovations and the ping pong table upstairs. Its a great place to watch Warriors games! The study rooms are nice to use too.

Super friendly staff & amazing living culture for college students! I highly recommend! There are many perks such as being close to campus, right by the baseball fields, own bathroom, free wifi, etc!

Great amenities for college living and extremely convenient in regards to the location of University of Nevada Reno. The pool and the game room is very nice.