YOUnion Reno
4.04 stars1,061 Reviews

1,061 Reviews

1,061 Reviews

The rooms are very nice including furniture. I am very excited to live there. There is also many college students making it a great atmosphere.
The apartment is in a great area and easy to get to. Everything is nice as well. Noise levels are okay, but not the best at times, but it is manageable.
They have been very helpful with everything that has come up! So far there has been nothing to complain about with this experience with Younion.
Friendly staff, good room and bathroom, quick repairs from maintenance, I enjoy how close it is to campus. Each room Has own washer and dryer which is really nice!
I love your guys pool and how it can be used all year! I also think having a computer lab with printers is really smart so now i don’t have to go to campus and print.
The apartments are an overall safe and nice place to live. The only problem I had with picking a place to live is the website, it was a little inconvenient for what I was looking for but in the end I still picked this place.
The apartments are nice and the amenities are great. I really enjoy the gym. Things like the door handle to the building is almost always broken and that can be very frustrating.
I enjoy the roommate pairing system and after a couple of months, was paired with people who are now some of my closest friends. It's fun to hangout in the clubhouse.
Pretty good. Can continue to be better for maintenance . Also the trash. The front office can be better with their attitudes and helpfulness for renters
Love how I have my own personal space and is so close to campus. Also very much enjoy how I am accessible to all of the shops and even better work.