I really like the pool/hot tub area! It's very relaxing and a nice place to hang out. I also really like the furniture in the apartments. The chairs are easy to move around if necessary.

I love the pool and hot tub and the workout room is so convenient so close to us. The staff keeps everything clean and when things break they get ficed quickly.

I really enjoy the trash pick up. It makes things so much easier to just put it outside! I also like the availability of the maintenance crew, they have helped a lot.

I like the hot tub and the fact that there is valet trash service because not many other apartments around campus have that. However, there could be more parking spaces.

Overall, the Summit takes good care of their residents. Last semester there were a few issues regarding maintenance and residents that weren't following rules or respecting property, however, this problem has slowly been going away once we got new management. On a really good note, the Starbucks machine is great to have!

Lovimg the new management that is actually solving problems and getting things done. I like that cameras are being added and that more security is occurring!

Safe commun8ty with good and communicated guidelines. Solutions to issues may be a bit off but still a good place to live in this day's housing market price

I like the culture around the building. The summit apartments are very clean and well kept. Comes full furnished which is a bonus and keeps budget low. Wish there was more parking.

Hot tub and pool is nice year round, it is always kept up. Gym in really cool. Beds are comfortable. Security is good. Nice TVs in each room. 5x5 layout is pretty cool.

I love about the community that everyone is all doing the same thing and so it’s easy to make friends and comforting that everyone here is all on the same boat as i am. Also the community itself is very nice and make those who moved from their homes with families to here, feel like they are at home!

The community has gotten better in the sense that it is quitter this semester than it was last semester, meaning I am very appreciative of security cracking down on parties which allows me to study better. Therefore, better environment for me.

Reply from Summit at Reno

The maintenance is fast and easy to use. The pool and gym are very nice. It can get noisy especially since we live on the fist floor. That’s ok though since it’s never to bad.

Reply from Summit at Reno

All around great place to live for college students. The closeness to campus is awesome and views from the parking lot and rooms is amazing.

Reply from Summit at Reno

The Summit really made my experience at Reno a good one and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. The staff has gotten much better at helping the residents

Reply from Summit at Reno

The apartments are beautiful, everything is clean organized. I love all the stuff that is available to the tenets. Everyone has been so nice. Very excited to be living here!

Reply from Summit at Reno

Very nice apartment units and grounds. The pool is well maintained by the maintenance team. They know what they are doing. Whenever an issue arises with my unit they fix it right away. The only reason this review isn’t 5 stars is due to the unprofessional office staff. As there are no real adults working in the office.

Reply from Summit at Reno

You just can't beat how close it is to campus. And I only have to worry about me paying my rent and not my other roomates. If only people would treat it better.

Reply from Summit at Reno

I like that the new manager Angelica put a letter out to each apartment letting them know she was joining. It reassured us that management was actually going to start being present and relevant.

Reply from Summit at Reno

I was worried to live here because of things I’ve heard from years before but I really liked it and resigned my lease. It’s a very modern look but still homey

Reply from Summit at Reno

The staff is kind and very easy to interact with. Rooms are spacious and neighbors are all College age. Very secure location and easy accessible to the college.

Reply from Summit at Reno

Amenities, quality of the apartment and staff is great. Location is ideal because it is close to the school, the only down side is it’s by the train which can be annoying sometimes.

Reply from Summit at Reno

The Summit apartment provide all the necessary things to live a comfortable life. It has a safe living community and it does not only provide you a place to stay but it has room for entertainment.

Reply from Summit at Reno

The community is great at the sterling summit. I feel safe and protected in this community. It is also great that they have study rooms so I don't have to go to the library every day to study.

Reply from Summit at Reno

The apartments have a good location near the campus. The apartment also has good amenities, such as the computer lab for people who do not have their own printers.

Reply from Summit at Reno

great community. just need a few fixes on cleanliness of hallways since i see the people you pick up trash leave some of it on the ground. Also quicker responses to maintenance would be great too