Amenities, quality of the apartment and staff is great. Location is ideal because it is close to the school, the only down side is it’s by the train which can be annoying sometimes.

Reply from Summit at Reno

The Summit apartment provide all the necessary things to live a comfortable life. It has a safe living community and it does not only provide you a place to stay but it has room for entertainment.

Reply from Summit at Reno

The community is great at the sterling summit. I feel safe and protected in this community. It is also great that they have study rooms so I don't have to go to the library every day to study.

Reply from Summit at Reno

The apartments have a good location near the campus. The apartment also has good amenities, such as the computer lab for people who do not have their own printers.

Reply from Summit at Reno

great community. just need a few fixes on cleanliness of hallways since i see the people you pick up trash leave some of it on the ground. Also quicker responses to maintenance would be great too

Reply from Summit at Reno

Overall, I really enjoy it here at the Summit! The staff is very nice and helpful as well! The only things that are bothersome is that parking fills up very fast and people who have paid parking still park in the free spaces which makes it harder for those of us who have free parking to find a space. I think that there should be a rule for that because those people pay for their parking spaces but don't use it.

Reply from Summit at Reno

I have amazing neighbors and I really like my apartment. I love going to the gym and then the hot tub afterwards. It is really great that maintenance picks up trash from our doors too.

Reply from Summit at Reno

I like living next to great people, i have made so many new friends from Living here. I love the gym and having it open 24 hours is great, I know I can go whenever I want and not worry about it being busy or closed. I especially love the hot tub, my friends and I go all the time and it’s really nice. The study rooms are very helpful and well set up. Really enjoy living here.

Reply from Summit at Reno

I was pleasantly surprised living here at the Summit. The suites are well designed, and I appreciate having individual rooms and bathrooms. The apartment is suited for rooming five people. Community-wise, it can be a bit loud at night. I'm not too connected to the people and staff though. It's also a bit far from campus, there is a shuttle stop if one needs. Overall, I do like living here.

Reply from Summit at Reno

Awesome sauce because you know its cool to have apool and a game room and other things in the apartment and such ya feel me dawg bro homie? Its like dope

Reply from Summit at Reno

Really enjoy all the amenities and the close location to campus. Wish policies on pets were more strict, especially when it comes to owners not picking up after their pets.

Reply from Summit at Reno

Loved the gym and game room. The atmosphere at the summit is very homey. With very pleasant staff and high end appliances i can see my self living her for a while.

Reply from Summit at Reno

I like the apartments however it is very very noisy at night every night of the week and people leave trash everywhere and people always park in my parking spot.

The place is nice but definitely not worth how much you pay. The hot tub should be open 24/7 instead of closing early everyday, the pool sticks in the game room are terrible and never get fixed. When you receive a package it takes a long time to be notified and to be able to go and get it.

Reply from Summit at Reno

I like that maintenance is timely. They come within a week of being called. I also think the office is helpful with smaller questions, but question tend to get them confused and the answers vary depending on who you talk to.

Reply from Summit at Reno

I have lived at the Summit for almost two years now and am still very happy. The staff is extremey Helpful and the amenities are awesome. My favorite part is the study lounges.

I really enjoy the pool area. Also I like that the gym is always open because it allows me to workout whenever I need to unlike the gym on campus

Reply from Summit at Reno

Great place to live. The apartments are very spacious and in great shape. There are many amenities and all are quality. Very happy with my decision to live here

Ever since the new manager came in, it has been much better than before. Theres still room for improvement especially in terms of reserved parking being stolen and noise levels but definitely better.

I enjoy the proximity to campus. I'm always in range to access anything, either over the weekend or weekdays, at campus. And I can still chill in the comfort of my own room when I need to.

I like the design of the apartments, only wish the inside of the bedroom is slightly bigger. It can get a little cramped. I know one bedroom is larger than other with closet smaller and vice versa.

The building is really close to my school. Its cool how easily I am able to find a parking spot almost like its a magical power. I like how i can use the wagon.

I like living here because of the amenities and proximity to campus but noise is the main concern, especially at the most inconvenient times of the day

I like how close the summit is to campus, and that there is a valet trash service. However, there could be more free parking around the complex.

Reply from Summit at Reno

I really like the pool and how the gym is open 24/7. I also really like how there is a valet trash service so that you do not have to take the trash out yourself.