YOUnion Reno
4 stars1,269 Reviews

1,269 Reviews

1,269 Reviews

I like how friendly the staff is. I like there is security. However I do think there needs to be more parking. I also think that maintenance needs to be a little bit better about getting our trash from the hall.
Parking can be difficult in the evenings but the maintenance people are amazing! Front desk staff are a coinflip as to if they will be helpful or not.
I like how the front office is extremely interactive with the residents by hosting event, providing free treats or snacks in the front office, and always having some sort of giveaway thing on their social media.
The halls and parking lot are generally clean. People will play loud music, but will turn it off when it gets late. The community feels very safe, and I enjoy living here.
The whole modern, amicable environment seems very fitting for a college student. I cant wait to have this place as my new home. The building was clean and new, and the room was spacious and im excited for the amenities.
YOUnion is close to campus and I was thrilled to hear it offers a shuttle service. The amenities, including study rooms on each floor, are very nice!
The location is very convenient and staff is always very helpful and friendly! The amenities available are also very nice compared to other complexes in the area.
I love how I can be around friends, yet still be close to campus. The YOUion is very nice and has very cool amenities. I am glad I choose YOUion.
It's an awesome place to stay! I love it here. The office staff is amazing and has really approved over the years. I love it here and will recommend it to anyone
Nice community with very good quality apartments and amazing staff and maintenance. The amenities are great and the staff and maintenance are very quick to respond to any problems that may arise.