This new community offers a lot of different options for the Reno University students. I like the fact that this new community offers town home styles which makes it really nice to live with friends.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Friendly environment, nice people, nice view, reasonable price. The people who work here are really nice. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The employees are the friendliest people I have ever met. The fact that they are so inviting and knowledgeable made my experiences at The Summit enjoyable. You can sense the feeling of a good community to come.

I loved the tour and the facility so much that I went twice in one day! The Summit is so beautiful and I can't wait to make it my new home!!!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I enjoyed the way that the employees presented the community. I enjoy the luxury feeling that Sterling Summit gives the resident and the amenities are just a bonus!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Everything was great. I can't think of much more. I can't think of much more. I can't think of much more. I can't think of much more. I can't think of much more.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Being I already live in The Republic (who was previously owned by Sterling) I came into The Summit with very high expectations and they blew my mind! Trevor is a great leasing agent and he was very knowledgeable about the other communities around UNR. The property is also very beautiful! I am most excited to get into my townhouse and make it feel like home!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I really loved everything! Everything was tied so nicely together, and the decor was beautiful! My favorites have to be the pool and the computer room. :)

Reply from YOUnion Reno

All the employee's are very nice and welcoming. The building and tour rooms are beautiful. There are so many opportunities to meet new people and win prizes.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I love the smiles of the staff every time I walk in to talk to them. They really care for you and get things done fast. The new facilities look great and I am excited to start using the Gym and the Game Room More. Since everything is more open, the setting is more comfortable and inviting for people to meet new people. I'm excited

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Very helpful and nice, Trevor was a great tour guide and made the summit the obvious option. Grand opening was a fun event, not to mention delicious food

Reply from YOUnion Reno

It is a really nice apartment complex and I love that it's super close to school! I just wish it was more affordable! Very excited to possible live here next year!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The staff is wonderful. There are informative about every aspect of the Sterling Summit. They are also very kind which makes me feel very welcomed in the community.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The new appliances and room furnishings. I also liked how the rooms were set up and how everyone has their own bathroom no matter how many people live in the unit. The gym was nice too!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I really enjoy the gym, as well as how modern the place is. The staff if very friendly and helpful with all of my bugging questions. And the amenities are awesome.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

You have such friendly workers that helped make my experience better and provided me with the necessary information that help me make my decision on moving here next year

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Very welcoming. I appreciated all the staff being there for us if we had questions about anything.There seems to be many things to do in and around the facility.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The management team is awesome! So helpful and willing to bend their back to assist you! Love how facilities are open to residents prior to moving in! Can't wait till move in day!!!!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

What is there not to love about my new home!?!?!?!?!?!?! It's perfect here for people of all kind!! With the pool, game room, and many areas to hang out, you are sure to always be entertained.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The set up of the community these access to the campus shuttle services. The additional community features of the exercise room, pool, hot tubs etc.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

When I took the tour with Trevor, I liked how the Sterling Summit is very Eco-friendly, and made with the top green materials. We must love the earth, and take care of it so it was very reassuring that I'm living in a community that helps prosper the air and life around me

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I love all of the high end details that sterling summit offers and the modernity of the buildings. All of the employees I have worked with have been extremely helpful and nice. I look forward to living here!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Gave the best interest in what we wanted ! They allowed us to tell them what we were looking for as far as living arrangements, roommates, and what floor we preferred. And ended up making it all happen !

Reply from YOUnion Reno

What I liked most about the new community was the gym and pool. It's super convenient to have all that stuff within walking distance of my apartment, and it's free.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Love how accommodating everyone has been with everything. Paola is the realist! Lol can't wait to love here! Everyone is so friendly and it's so easy to get in contact with everyone there. Awesome service and a great community❤️