I love the pool, the gym is too small and no tv/music makes it awkward when anyone else walks in. The walls in the apartment are also paper thin, i could here everything my neighbors are doing.

Reply from Summit Place

I have been with Summit Place for 10 years and live it here. Great for dogs and they do a great job with the landscaping. The apartments are beautiful and spacious.

Reply from Summit Place

So far my experience has been somewhat positive. Seems to be quiet grounds are well taken care of. Maintenance crew is very good. I like being on the basement floor it adds to it being quiet. However sometimes it is hard to find places to park. The trash area does get filled quickly and not everybody puts their trash in the compactor which makes it difficult

Reply from Summit Place

The apartments here are super clean and very well put together. The administration of the complex is easy to get I touch with and very friendly. Would recommend.

Reply from Summit Place

loveeee summit place, very quiet, beautiful apartments! The pool is open and i can not wait to loinge in the sun. Pet friendly is also a plus and the hallways smell amazing.

Reply from Summit Place

I absolutely love living here, the location is fantastic and the office staff are wonderful. Everyone is so helpful and pleasant quick to respond to any issue addressed.

Reply from Summit Place

Management, Please pay more attention to details and experience. Would love it if the property was more walkable. Sidewalks don't go all the way around/up/down. A 'security patrol' would be great. If only to deter litter and people who don't pick up after their dogs. Marijuana smokers (non residents) use the parking lots and leave their debris behind.

Reply from Summit Place

I fell in love with this place the moment I saw it! It was everything I wanted in a new home, and I have been happy since I moved in. Its a very quiet soothing atmosphere to live in.

Reply from Summit Place

This place is awesome. Everyone is so friendly and they made our whole moving process much easier and less stressful. I truly feel at home here and can’t wait to meet our new neighbors

Reply from Summit Place

The Management staff is very helpful for availability and answering questions/concerns in a rather short time window turnaround. Although, my time renting is most likely brief, i feel very happy to have chosen this complex. Im impressed with the layout of our 1BR. Considering the sqf, layout is well done

Reply from Summit Place

Our experience has been amazing and our home is beautiful couldn't be happier with our experience hope to be here a very long time in the future

Reply from Summit Place

Punch list items still remaining to be done. Danielle has been fantastic and Debbie has a great sense of humor. Nothing really negative to say at this time.

Reply from Summit Place

My only wish is there was a park to take kids because we cannot use the dog park or choose not to... I’ll just say the way some take care of their share of it is not the way I’m comfortable bringing my 12 year old dog...to no fault of the property or it’s staff it’s some of the occupants who do not respect rules

Reply from Summit Place

Evelyn and I have been very impressed with local management of the community. Their level of service that we have received have excellent. The service guys are great !

Reply from Summit Place

Great leaving facility !! Clean and well kept Quiet and secure I Great staff, available and on top of request. will recommend it to many friend

Reply from Summit Place

We like the location and the view from our deck is awesome. The spacious room we have is perfect for all four of us and a dog. We enjoy having a gym and pool at our fingertips.

Reply from Summit Place

The neighborhood is quiet. The apartment is cleaned and well-maintained. They cater to our pets. There is a designated area designed for the pets to relieve themselves.

Reply from Summit Place

Overall we enjoy living here. We have had some loud neighbors come and go from our building. The smell of marijuana seems to always be around in the spring and summer in our building and we can’t figure out where it’s coming from.

Reply from Summit Place

The property is very well kept and the preventive maintenance is awesome. They staff is always happy and glad to see you and your whole family.

Reply from Summit Place

I have lived here since 2015 and the staff has always been very kind and friendly. They are also accommodating and my kids love it here. So, far summit place has been great to us.

Reply from Summit Place

A beautiful and quiet place to live, perfect for families, great neighbors, here is one of those places you feel happy comfortable and safe!!! Me and my family loves this place, and we been here for 9 years now!!!

Reply from Summit Place

The best place I ever rented ,nice environment, close to down town and 495&93 route ,friendly staff easy process and secure ,all the schools around the place and a lot more

Reply from Summit Place

Nice apartment but showers wouldn’t turn all the way to make water hit until I called for it to be fixed and sink handle was really loose and cabinets seem worn out

Reply from Summit Place

Best management team on the Planet, leaving here its like a Dream come true, apartments are all well maintained, every thing is so clean, and the best leasing office team ever

Reply from Summit Place

An excellent, and safe place to live. Pet-friendly. Close to major highways-495 and 93. Next to the Loop shopping area and AMC theaters. Happy living!