Love my new place very friendly and beautiful apartment love the staff in the office very communication and overall experience am from the army and it’s hard enough when u have to travel but to come home to a beautiful place and peaceful home thank u so much

Reply from Summit Place

I recently had some maintenance issues and they were taken care of promptly. The maintenance staff is very attentive and considerate when entering the apartment.

Reply from Summit Place

awesome place, awesome staff. gret place to live. maintenance is always available. pets allowed is awesome.. our own washer/dryer is great..

Reply from Summit Place

excellent people very friendly and welcoming. never any issues. everyone is kind and keeps to themselves. everyone has been respectful and very nice

Reply from Summit Place

I love living here! I've been here for over two years now and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon! The staff is fantastic and they are always willing to work with you and help you out without hesitation.

Reply from Summit Place

Summit Place is a great place to reside! The staff is always friendly and willing to help out! the premises is always clean and well taken care of!

Reply from Summit Place

Maintenance is incredibly responsive, as are the leasing office staff. Neighbors are generally friendly. Many have pets. Its nice to see more children - would be good/safer to have a playground for them.

Reply from Summit Place

The move in experience and application process was simple, quick and easy. The grounds are beautiful and the dog park is a big plus for us. The only issues we had were the apartment wasn’t fully move in ready, for example broken dishwasher and a dirty deck. Other than this this process was very enjoyable.

Reply from Summit Place

Very clean and quiet. Grounds are kept very nice. Lots of community activities and appreciation days. Overall this is a great place to live!

Reply from Summit Place

I’ve been here for almost 5 years. I wouldn’t stay if I didn’t love it! I love the amenities, maintenance staff etc. only thing that needs improvement is the parking situation.

Reply from Summit Place

Very friendly and professional leading agents. Apartment was clean and free of any odor upon move in. Good size bedrooms, bathrooms and closets. Washer and dryer in apartment. Nice size balcony. I can hear the family walking around their apartment above us. We do sometimes hear loud noises from across the hall but it seems to be normal moving in type noise. Other tenants are very friendly. The pool and club house are lovely and enjoyable. Over all happy with my decision to rent the apartment.

Reply from Summit Place

We have been living here for 3 months and it is amazing here. The office staff are all so pleasant. Maintenance is quick and efficient. Property is always kept neat and clean. Very peaceful

Reply from Summit Place

Everything has been good except when you get home after a long day of work and can’t fine a simple parking spot even had to park all the way in guest parking from building 80 and you can see cars with no tags but nothing is really done to stop it

Reply from Summit Place

Great place to live. Has about everything you would need. All the staff are wonderful and any maintenance problems get handled almost immediately.

Reply from Summit Place

Beautiful grounds, nice buildings, clean apartment, friendly office staff. First maintenance request (a simple broken toilet chain) was responded to and fixed quickly by polite maintenance workers.

Reply from Summit Place

Love the grounds, great for walking your dog. The staff is great always ready to help with any problems. Just a few issues with kids loitering in the parking lots and have heard or one of them threatening and tenant when they were asked to move so they could park their car.

Reply from Summit Place

Wish there were elevators and I think the the water bill is extremely high. I used to pay water and sewer at a condo in North Andover before moving here and I would only pay $125 quarterly. Last month I paid $54 and this month it’s $70. Has me puzzled. Other than that I really enjoy it here. My neighbors a great and the clubhouse staff and maintenance are wonderful, very responsive!!!!

Reply from Summit Place

Summit place has been pleasant, a lot of friendly residents, Grounds are near and clean. Hallways and Apartments are beautiful and great staff office and maintenance.

Reply from Summit Place

I moved here in February and so far my experience has been great! We have taken full advantage of the pool and they have fun events throughout the year that we have enjoyed also, if I have a problem maintenance responds to issues within 24 hours

Reply from Summit Place

We enjoy living here. I do wish they had replaced the carpets before we moved in. They were over due to be done 3 years ago when we signed our original lease. I’m glad we are able to get a yearly cleaning to keep them in somewhat a good condition but they should replace before a new tenant comes in. Especially with the rents being what they are. The leasing staff and maintenance staff are always very pleasant and the grounds are kept beautiful. I’m hoping to see some more effort go into the units which need some updates and repairs.

Lovely office staff! My daughters love to go in and say hi after getting off the bus every every day. The new package pick up system is great too

The Summit Place Luxury Apartments is an Excellent place to live. Wish they had buying options. This would be the icing on the cake. Hope the company considers this for its residents soon.

Reply from Summit Place

My son has adjusted well living here and it very convenient for me here. My son and I have made friends. My dog is also happy. Just the parking up top. People need to read and not park in numbered spot.

Reply from Summit Place

It’s just an absolutely gorgeous place to be living at. The overview of the horizon in the evening is always one of my favorite parts about living here.

Reply from Summit Place

Just moved in. It’s been wonderful so far. Staff, neighbors, community, are all so pleasant. Grounds are well maintained & it’s a pleasure being apart of such a lovely complex.