Summit Place

So far I love this complex and very happy with everything. I have a new puppy and there is plenty of walking and grass space for her to walk around.
Very friendly staff and always helping out when needed. They have very friendly maintenance guys who are working hard all the time great job guys
Majority of residents are wonderful respectful neighbors with the exception being the outliers who continue to breach their social contract by littering and failing to pick up after their dogs.
Not a lot of help when we asked about moving to an apartment further away from the cell tower. No assistants when one of was laid off due to Covid-19
Great location, awesome staff;, easy site payments, maintenance staff is always on time and provide great work. Amenities are great. Plow service during storms is well done
Me encanta todo el ambiente es perfecto. Muy limpio todo un lugar perfecto para familias que desean tranquilidad es estupendo y grandioso.. .,,,
Our transition into our new home has been easy thanks to the employees helping with all our needs on a timely basis. We are going through this virus thing right now and they have put up flyers and have emailed us to keep us informed as to everything that’s been happening with the change we have to live with right now.
I love it, very clean and enough space for everthyn, best place, it worth the price , good location, near to what you need, shopping center, gas, restaurant etc.....
I absolutely love living at Summit Place. The office staff are phenomenal, the apartments are beautiful and the view is amazing! I have been extremely happy living here.
Summitplace is a lovely place to live! thats whyI continue to live here ,From the office people to the maintenance service its always prompt,courteous service.Beautiful grounds, and convenient location to everything I need or want!..10 year resident!..