Summit Place

4.5

4.5

It’s a beautiful Quiet property. Very peaceful. Proud to call it “Home.” Office staff very friendly. I have never felt so safe in an apartment community
I am just moving in and the office staff and maintance have been amazing! I am looking forward to settling in and calling summit place my home
Been very happy overall here and are glad we made the choice to move here a year and a half ago! Thanks Summit Place for making it feel like home!
Great place to live! Great neighbors! I have a lovely apartment. Enjoy meeting new people as people come and go. Love sitting on my big balcony watching the different dogs go by. The staff is wonderful
Danielle's brain is like a super computer. She knows the tenants & units well, and is incredibly attentive to all matters that need to be addressed.
I have felt welcomed from the very beginning, even before applying!!! I know this is going to be the perfect home for Joey and I. We're so excited to be apart of the Summit family!
We have been here for over 4 years now. We recently moved from a small 2 bedroom to the largest floor plan available. Since the move our experience has gone completely down hill. Everything has been about the money rather than correcting things that have been wrong. We received "lease violation" letters about things we have not done. I am very sad about these recent things as it used to be a wonderful place to live. Debbie and Danielle are great and really do try to help the residents when they can.
4th year here and so far it's been a lovely place to live. Office staff and maintenance department is top notch and they go extra mile to resolve any issues.
Great location, awesome views, office and maintenance staff are great as always! I love enjoying walking on this big property. Watchout for migratory birds and Turkey's :)
Wonderful place to live!! Very peaceful, beautiful view in all seasons, well maintained, helpful staff.Apartment are well ventilated and spacious .