Summit Place

4.5

4.5

For Apartment living this is a place to be. The grounds are well kept, people are friendly and the view of the valley is fantastic. Especially during 4th of July, you get a front row seat without the headache of fighting with the traffic afterwards.
Very well maintained property. Staff are incredibly wonderful. I have been living at summit place for almost a year and an already thinking of renewing my lease. That’s you so much for making me feel comfortable and at home.
Still satisfied after living here for three years. My only complaint is about how other residents cannot seem to manage their trash at the dumpster area. It was disappointing to have the recycling program severely limited due to the disregard for instructions by many residents.
Everything has been great. Everyone is so helpful kind. The apartment is beautiful clean and so big . Neighbors are so friendly also. Very excited
The month that I have lived here has been peaceful. I mostly enjoy watching the sunrise from my patio. Everyone I have met or passed by has been friendly.
Almost 6 yrs now,Lovely place to live!! Well maintained landscape and beautiful view in all seasons.Office staff is very friendly.Apartments are spacious:)
I have been at Summit Place for 6 years today! I have never had any issue that wasn’t resolved quickly. Maintenance is quick and on top of getting everything done efficiently. The office staff are always courteous and help you anytime you need it. I love the package room idea that was implemented last year. It makes it a lot easier to get your packages when the office isn’t open. The cleanliness of the property and constant upkeep of the grounds is always a plus. I wouldn’t be here 6 years later if I didn’t feel safe or feel safe having my kids here. It’s been a joy to call Summit Place home.
Noisy occupants. Everything included is nice but cost of rent is really high. The layouts are perfect but it costs extra for a parking space when one should be included with your apartment for the amount you’re spending.
We have only been here a little under a month and so far the neighbors we have met have been super friendly. The office is also quick to respond to any concerns and so far no complaints.
Beautiful place where convenience meets luxury, supreme residences for a modern lifestyle. Spectacular view and quality living , awesome office and maintenance staff makes this a place we call Home.😊