Summit Place

Great Place to live, Been a resident here for 5 yrs now! Quick response on maintenance requests, staff is friendly. Well maintained landscape.
I think summit is a very nice quiet place to live. We sold our house in Haverhill which was a 6 bedroom 3 bath house and needed to downsize ALLOT to a 2 bed 2 bath which took some time to get used to but all in all Summit has been a great place to settle. My only grip is in the summertime there are too many kids on bikes in the parking lot that have no sense of what could happen if a driver didn't see them. It would break my heart if some kid had to learn a lesson the hard way. :( Otherwise we are happy here!
Amazing community, nice site design You will enjoy every single moments in the complex The maintenance group are friendly and very responsive
First month and I'm loving it. Huge difference from my last apartment community - I am so much happier here! Summit Place is definitely a step up :) The staff is amazing, everyone I've interacted with has been so helpful and so nice.
Had a bad experience with a neighbor that lead to a letter that really was upsetting. But was able to speak to staff and felt a little better after that.
This place have gave Me a safe-comfortable place to call home everyone from the office and maintain are very responsible an are there when we needed something or we need help off any kind I Appreciate it Love my appointment very much for that thank you
This is an amazing place to live! Beautiful views around a sprawling area and a well- maintained community with many amenities to boast. Very happy to have chosen the Summit place.
More like a complex than a residential . High pricy locals are nice and Pleasant . Could use more activity areas to go outing. Chain of command for Maintenance takes abit
I enjoy my experience at summit place. My apartment is in a great location on the ground floor and the neighbor hood is great. It's also a great hill to get your workout in.
Most and amazing choice I ever made its save environment for my kids and also my self also wonderful Dos park they have for dogs to play around