Summit Place

4.5

4.5

Kelly
I do love living here. The one issue I did have after moving in was resolved by maintenance immediately. The grounds always looked well kept through the fall. The few snow days we have had - clean up went pretty smoothly and as I do leave for work super early the plows have already been through and sidewalks cleared and sanded before I leave. They work hard there is a lot of ground to cover. After almost 5 months of living here I am still happy with my choice. I would recommend.
Joseph
Everything is well maintained. Lovely little neighborhood, love living here. Would recommend to anyone, everyone is so friendly and it's such a nice little place to live.
Madennys
Pretty great. Great view. Quiet and clean. People are super friendly. The apartment is pretty nice too. Parking spot is conveniently close too
Paula
We live it here , have been here for 6 months now and it’s just so quiet , beautiful views and great management .. Maintenance is great as well !!
Keiko
Best place to live in Methuen( for me). Live here over 5 years. Great apartment. Spacious and clean. Great office and maintenance staffs. They will answer your questions and requests in timely manner. Pet friendly environment. I just wish all the pet owners to be more responsible to pick up their dog 💩.
Joleen
We have been here since March of 2017. It is a nice community over all. We started out in a small 2 bedroom in the middle of the complex and have since moved to the top of the hill to a large 2 bedroom w/a den. Our newer unit has had multiple issues with appliances which all but one have just received Band-Aids to fix... we did get a new fridge, but no ice maker (I ended up just buying one from amazon for the counter top). Rent goes up every single year with no upgrades or updates. It would be great if all neighbors were considerate of others and cleaned up after their dogs, threw their trash IN the dumpster, and actually had guests park in the correct spots. I'd love to be able to have my children use the pool in the summer, but they're not allowed there unless I am there because they are not considered residents... so we pay for this amenity that we cannot even use.
Christopher
The experience is good here, very friendly neighbors. My garage is right across from my unit a s with me having an assigned parking, I always have a place for my car.
Victoria
so far so good! I enjoy the quiet community and feel safe while walking my dog. Theres a lot of areas to walk him which is nice. Looking forward to living here!
Matthew
Move in process was easy and overall very happy with the new apartment. Parking is good, neighborhood is very clean. Apartment was clean upon move in!
Ashley
This year has been one heck of a year. As I still call summit place my home. I want to give a great thanks to summit place staff for trying to keep up with such large community. I can imagine how busy they have been this year keeping us up to date with COVID, Maintenance repairs and etc. You all at truly appreciated ❤️