Summit Place

4.5

4.5

Love my new place, My porch is my favorite place to hang out !!! We even got a garage now which is really nice to have . Will definitely come I. Handy come New England weather
Our apartment is so cozy!!!!!!! The grounds are very well kept. All of the staff are so friendly and really work hard to build a sense of community here. We are thrilled that we chose Summit Place.
The grounds are beautiful, the people they hire to take care of it are excellent at there job. Very friendly guys. The staff that runs this place and maintenance people Debbie, Daniel, Carlos and the rest are great. Look forward to another year!
When we first moved here it was nice now it has gone down hill, people who don’t pick up their dogs mess, litter all around… the trash buckets are always full I’ll give it three stars because the staff is awesome.
Been a resident for 7 years. The staff is friendly and responsive. Recently moved to a bigger apartment and I love the extra space and the view. The community is well maintained and has a beautiful landscape. I would highly recommend Summit Place.
Convenient access to multiple highways (93 and 495) as well as the Boston area, but so much quieter. Within an hour of beaches and the mountains.
Experience living at summit place has been pretty great. All though Covid has slowed down maintenance staff. We are still very satisfied and happy to call summit place our home.
I have made many many new friends in the community! I enjoy sitting on my balcony with my son and talking to people who walk buy some with their fur babies.
We love it here. Having a washer and dryer in the unit is great. Also, we have a beautiful view on our patio deck. I also love the closet space!
Still enjoying living here at Summit Place. My apartment has met all of my needs especially since I was able to get a garage. The office staff is great, Friendly and helpful at all times.