Summit Place

This place is great. The staff, Heather, Daniel, and Debbie are wonderful with a smile on there face all the time. The maintenance staff is quick to help you out also.
I am very happy here. My apartment is very nice. The balcony has plenty of room to sit and read or have company for lunch. I just wish they had a play area for kids. Maybe an area to play basketball. I really enjoy the pool in the summertime!
I really love the apartment. The building I am in is quiet and clean. The office and maintenance personnel are very helpful. The snow clean up is not always done efficiently.
Wonderful place to live, Excellent response time to my maintenance requests-very fast !!Been a resident for almost 5 yrs now, great place.
Wonderful, staff is a delight! Maintenance is prompt & polite. Grounds are clean & well maintained. Office hosts resident gatherings for all to be a community.
de verdad que me siento muy cómodo me encanta mucho estoy completamente enamorada de la comida y el servicio son muy rápido para resolver cualquiera inquietud me encanta
So far so good I recently moved in February 7th and am really enjoying it. I have meet some awesome staff that are always willing to health with my needs. As I moved in so quickly maintenance did not get the chance to get some things done as usual but I am totally grateful for all their help.
Living at the Summit Place apartments is definitely a special experience from the homes to the lovely dog park to the view overlooking pleasant valley street and watching the fireworks in summer. Sure is a nice place to call home.
Love Summit Place. Great location, polite neighbors, private, dogs allowed, large bathtub, washer-dryer, all the amenities. Maintenance is timely, grounds are well kept. Not to mention, the staff, especially Danielle, really make it a place to call home.
Danielle from the leasing office keeps the whole community engaged!! This is a very dog-friendly place. Would be great if we could get a playground of some type for the kids.