Summit Place

4.5

4.5

Paula
Love it here , great view from our porch, love my floor plan ! Staff is amazing !! Very quiet !! Having washer and dryer in unit is awesome !

Erika
Our apartment is quiet. Good location close to the highway. Maintenance is very responsive. The downside is the rent is expensive and the pet rent recently went up.

Carolyn
A very quiet and peaceful place to live. The grounds are always kept up. The building is quiet. Never any problems Parking spaces are available

Lauren
I have really enjoyed living here so far. My roommate and I work a lot of late nights at a local group home for kids so coming home late and having no parking spaces available close to our building gets a little old. I wonder at times how frustrating that will become when the weather gets colder. But if that is my biggest worry then I think we are doing well!

Joseph
Summit place is an amazing place to live from the office, the great landscaped grass and flowers, to the gym, to the pool, and to the beautiful apartments!

Lisette
We have gotten a couple new neighbors and so far everyone seems very nice. I do wish we were a little more involved especially for the kids. But I’m sure that will come with time.

Ashley
I have been renting at summit place for x 3 years and can not say any bad things about it. It’s quiet and very cozy made for my family and I. Thank you summit place

Jacqueline
Recently completed my first year at Summit Place. I definitely renewed for another year because I truly enjoy living here. Safe, quiet and clean. I look forward to another great year here!

Maria
I am very happy here with my neighbors.. I wish they could do more about padding under rugs. Floors very cold in winter as there is no heat that comes out in the second bedroom. I like the staff and the matinance staff.

Keiko
Great place to live. Clean and spacious unit, well maintained building. Convenient location for shopping and highway. Great maintenance and office staffs. Wished the rent was much lower though.