Love the grounds, great for walking your dog. The staff is great always ready to help with any problems. Just a few issues with kids loitering in the parking lots and have heard or one of them threatening and tenant when they were asked to move so they could park their car.

Wish there were elevators and I think the the water bill is extremely high. I used to pay water and sewer at a condo in North Andover before moving here and I would only pay $125 quarterly. Last month I paid $54 and this month it’s $70. Has me puzzled. Other than that I really enjoy it here. My neighbors a great and the clubhouse staff and maintenance are wonderful, very responsive!!!!

Summit place has been pleasant, a lot of friendly residents, Grounds are near and clean. Hallways and Apartments are beautiful and great staff office and maintenance.

Reply from Summit Place

I moved here in February and so far my experience has been great! We have taken full advantage of the pool and they have fun events throughout the year that we have enjoyed also, if I have a problem maintenance responds to issues within 24 hours

We enjoy living here. I do wish they had replaced the carpets before we moved in. They were over due to be done 3 years ago when we signed our original lease. I’m glad we are able to get a yearly cleaning to keep them in somewhat a good condition but they should replace before a new tenant comes in. Especially with the rents being what they are. The leasing staff and maintenance staff are always very pleasant and the grounds are kept beautiful. I’m hoping to see some more effort go into the units which need some updates and repairs.

Lovely office staff! My daughters love to go in and say hi after getting off the bus every every day. The new package pick up system is great too

The Summit Place Luxury Apartments is an Excellent place to live. Wish they had buying options. This would be the icing on the cake. Hope the company considers this for its residents soon.

Reply from Summit Place

My son has adjusted well living here and it very convenient for me here. My son and I have made friends. My dog is also happy. Just the parking up top. People need to read and not park in numbered spot.

Reply from Summit Place

It’s just an absolutely gorgeous place to be living at. The overview of the horizon in the evening is always one of my favorite parts about living here.

Reply from Summit Place

Just moved in. It’s been wonderful so far. Staff, neighbors, community, are all so pleasant. Grounds are well maintained & it’s a pleasure being apart of such a lovely complex.

Reply from Summit Place

That front office is so great, Danielle, Debbie and Heather always have a smile and great you with a positive attitude. The maintenance crew is quick to respond to you request.

Reply from Summit Place

The office members are really welcoming the grounds are really well maintained, the apartment was clean and nicely kept. The only part that i don't like is the placement of the garbage disposal area, it need another one near the back of the complex

Reply from Summit Place

I love that I can't hear my neighbors on either side or below me. I just wish the insulation was as good above me. I love Danielle's smiling face in the office when I stop by. The landscaping & trees near the property are beautiful

Reply from Summit Place

Love everything except sometimes tough to park at night. Summer is great with the pool And convienent to everything. Great place to live. We love it

Reply from Summit Place

The place is clean, yard and property taken care of. During the winter months plowing went well and easy to get car out. Neighbors are quiet. If there is a challenge, front office has responded.

Reply from Summit Place

Me encanta vivir en este lugar es todo tan comodo y tranquilo estoy sumamente agradecida de estar en este lugar tan acojedor y tranquilo y calmado

We enjoy the community and the staff. Everyone is helpful and very responsive to your needs. The grounds are well kept and they work hard to provide a fun place to live

Reply from Summit Place

I love the pool, the gym is too small and no tv/music makes it awkward when anyone else walks in. The walls in the apartment are also paper thin, i could here everything my neighbors are doing.

Reply from Summit Place

I have been with Summit Place for 10 years and live it here. Great for dogs and they do a great job with the landscaping. The apartments are beautiful and spacious.

Reply from Summit Place

So far my experience has been somewhat positive. Seems to be quiet grounds are well taken care of. Maintenance crew is very good. I like being on the basement floor it adds to it being quiet. However sometimes it is hard to find places to park. The trash area does get filled quickly and not everybody puts their trash in the compactor which makes it difficult

Reply from Summit Place

The apartments here are super clean and very well put together. The administration of the complex is easy to get I touch with and very friendly. Would recommend.

Reply from Summit Place

loveeee summit place, very quiet, beautiful apartments! The pool is open and i can not wait to loinge in the sun. Pet friendly is also a plus and the hallways smell amazing.

Reply from Summit Place

I absolutely love living here, the location is fantastic and the office staff are wonderful. Everyone is so helpful and pleasant quick to respond to any issue addressed.

Reply from Summit Place

Management, Please pay more attention to details and experience. Would love it if the property was more walkable. Sidewalks don't go all the way around/up/down. A 'security patrol' would be great. If only to deter litter and people who don't pick up after their dogs. Marijuana smokers (non residents) use the parking lots and leave their debris behind.

Reply from Summit Place

I fell in love with this place the moment I saw it! It was everything I wanted in a new home, and I have been happy since I moved in. Its a very quiet soothing atmosphere to live in.