We like the location and the view from our deck is awesome. The spacious room we have is perfect for all four of us and a dog. We enjoy having a gym and pool at our fingertips.

Reply from Summit Place

For the most part very quiet. Always issues with the trash compactor. The mess that people leave in front of it makes this pretty community look cheap and dirty.

Reply from Summit Place

SUMMIT PLACE HAS GREAT MAINTENANCE STAFF VERY HELPFUL, ALWAYS FRIENDLY,VERY PROFESSIONAL, ALWAYS WILLING TO LEND A HAND THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO

Reply from Summit Place

My third year living here. First unit was great. But needed to move bc of a crazy neighbor. Second unit was a mess when I moved in. it took a few months for them to fix all the problems.

Reply from Summit Place

Overall happy here. Disappointed blinds are not covered under wear and tear in the lease, two broke shortly after moving in, from age, not misuse. Do the right thing, replace all windows with new blinds before each new tenant moves in.

Reply from Summit Place

I like how clean they keep this neighborhood! People are friendly! Enough parking lot for visitors! Maintenance are on top very responsible in 24 hours they are there

Reply from Summit Place

The noise between apartments is difficult to handle. There needs to be improved sound proofing. Also residents should not be allowed to smoke in common areas, and I’d like to have the option to live in a smoke free building as I have asthma. Finally the new snow removal team is inferior to the previous crew.

Reply from Summit Place

schedules are important... intercom system is an ammenity offered but hasn't worked in almost 1.5 years. office staff is fab. maintenance is fab. a bit overpriced.. trash is an ongoing battle that could be rectified.

Reply from Summit Place

The winter has not been good. Clearing of snow and access to pet disposal bins not good. Maintenance has been very good. The are very timely and clean. You never would have know they were there

Reply from Summit Place

I like my apartment. Has some quirks, but I do like inside my apartment. My sink plugs don,t work. Outside snow removal is awful. Neighbors great.

Reply from Summit Place

Overall we enjoy living here. We have had some loud neighbors come and go from our building. The smell of marijuana seems to always be around in the spring and summer in our building and we can’t figure out where it’s coming from.

Reply from Summit Place

We moved in January and have had a great experience since. Danielle is very attentive to our inquiries. Maintenance is very attentive. Trash is probably the only flaw. There is one dumpster for all of the complex and it gets messy/inconvenient

Reply from Summit Place

We love our apartment which is handicap accessible and it is exactly what my husband needed. The view from the top of the hill is beautiful especially when the seasons change.

Reply from Summit Place

My son loves living here. Me and my partner like it here too but people drive to fast up the top of the hill and people park in spots where they dont belong. an nothing has been done about it

Reply from Summit Place

The apartments are nice, but things seem to break a lot. I've had numberous issues with the lights in my hallway, to the point where putting in another ticket just doesn't even seem worth the effort. I feel that everything is very nice but some execution is missing. The staff is very nice and helpful!

Reply from Summit Place

The neighborhood is quiet. The apartment is cleaned and well-maintained. They cater to our pets. There is a designated area designed for the pets to relieve themselves.

Reply from Summit Place

The front office staff is great, my being respectful and courteous while the residents are friendly and helpful to each other. The Spring, Summer and Fall landscapers do an excellent job to make the property look great.

Reply from Summit Place

Punch list items still remaining to be done. Danielle has been fantastic and Debbie has a great sense of humor. Nothing really negative to say at this time.

Reply from Summit Place

Great and friendly staff, courteous and knowledgeable maintenance crew. Quiet and comfortable apartments. Access to both major highways. Surrounded by food and shopping stores.

Reply from Summit Place

Nice place to live well taken care of. Peaceful and with lovely views. Neighbors are nice. ammenities are well kept. They care about the tenants.

Reply from Summit Place

When looking for a new place to call home, I researched apartment communities online. Summit Place Apartments caught my eye, as the units are spacious and provide tons of storage in the closets! The pet friendly policy was also a major factor in my decision. When I visited the complex to take a tour, I was greeted by Danielle’s sweet smile and bubbly personality. Her optimism and “can-do” attitude were the icing on the cake, and I knew that this would be my home. I’ve lived here since Dec 2017 and have no complaints about the other residents. Everyone is respectful of other residents and the property.

Reply from Summit Place

My only wish is there was a park to take kids because we cannot use the dog park or choose not to... I’ll just say the way some take care of their share of it is not the way I’m comfortable bringing my 12 year old dog...to no fault of the property or it’s staff it’s some of the occupants who do not respect rules

Reply from Summit Place

Great leaving facility !! Clean and well kept Quiet and secure I Great staff, available and on top of request. will recommend it to many friend

Reply from Summit Place

Nice apartment but showers wouldn’t turn all the way to make water hit until I called for it to be fixed and sink handle was really loose and cabinets seem worn out

Reply from Summit Place

Great location with easy access to everything. Extremely quiet environment barely hear anything while in apartment . Moved in January. Can't wait to see the trees bloom!