SUMMIT PLACE HAS GREAT MAINTENANCE STAFF VERY HELPFUL, ALWAYS FRIENDLY,VERY PROFESSIONAL, ALWAYS WILLING TO LEND A HAND THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO

Reply from Summit Place

We like the location and the view from our deck is awesome. The spacious room we have is perfect for all four of us and a dog. We enjoy having a gym and pool at our fingertips.

Reply from Summit Place

For the most part very quiet. Always issues with the trash compactor. The mess that people leave in front of it makes this pretty community look cheap and dirty.

Reply from Summit Place

The noise between apartments is difficult to handle. There needs to be improved sound proofing. Also residents should not be allowed to smoke in common areas, and I’d like to have the option to live in a smoke free building as I have asthma. Finally the new snow removal team is inferior to the previous crew.

Reply from Summit Place

I love the pool, the gym is too small and no tv/music makes it awkward when anyone else walks in. The walls in the apartment are also paper thin, i could here everything my neighbors are doing.

Reply from Summit Place

schedules are important... intercom system is an ammenity offered but hasn't worked in almost 1.5 years. office staff is fab. maintenance is fab. a bit overpriced.. trash is an ongoing battle that could be rectified.

Reply from Summit Place

Overall happy here. Disappointed blinds are not covered under wear and tear in the lease, two broke shortly after moving in, from age, not misuse. Do the right thing, replace all windows with new blinds before each new tenant moves in.

Reply from Summit Place

I like how clean they keep this neighborhood! People are friendly! Enough parking lot for visitors! Maintenance are on top very responsible in 24 hours they are there

Reply from Summit Place

My third year living here. First unit was great. But needed to move bc of a crazy neighbor. Second unit was a mess when I moved in. it took a few months for them to fix all the problems.

Reply from Summit Place

The winter has not been good. Clearing of snow and access to pet disposal bins not good. Maintenance has been very good. The are very timely and clean. You never would have know they were there

Reply from Summit Place

My son has adjusted well living here and it very convenient for me here. My son and I have made friends. My dog is also happy. Just the parking up top. People need to read and not park in numbered spot.

Reply from Summit Place

Everything has been good except when you get home after a long day of work and can’t fine a simple parking spot even had to park all the way in guest parking from building 80 and you can see cars with no tags but nothing is really done to stop it

Reply from Summit Place

Overall we enjoy living here. We have had some loud neighbors come and go from our building. The smell of marijuana seems to always be around in the spring and summer in our building and we can’t figure out where it’s coming from.

Reply from Summit Place

My son loves living here. Me and my partner like it here too but people drive to fast up the top of the hill and people park in spots where they dont belong. an nothing has been done about it

Reply from Summit Place

Lovely office staff! My daughters love to go in and say hi after getting off the bus every every day. The new package pick up system is great too

We love our apartment which is handicap accessible and it is exactly what my husband needed. The view from the top of the hill is beautiful especially when the seasons change.

Reply from Summit Place

We moved in January and have had a great experience since. Danielle is very attentive to our inquiries. Maintenance is very attentive. Trash is probably the only flaw. There is one dumpster for all of the complex and it gets messy/inconvenient

Reply from Summit Place

Wish there were elevators and I think the the water bill is extremely high. I used to pay water and sewer at a condo in North Andover before moving here and I would only pay $125 quarterly. Last month I paid $54 and this month it’s $70. Has me puzzled. Other than that I really enjoy it here. My neighbors a great and the clubhouse staff and maintenance are wonderful, very responsive!!!!

Reply from Summit Place

The move in experience and application process was simple, quick and easy. The grounds are beautiful and the dog park is a big plus for us. The only issues we had were the apartment wasn’t fully move in ready, for example broken dishwasher and a dirty deck. Other than this this process was very enjoyable.

Reply from Summit Place

I like my apartment. Has some quirks, but I do like inside my apartment. My sink plugs don,t work. Outside snow removal is awful. Neighbors great.

Reply from Summit Place

The neighborhood is quiet. The apartment is cleaned and well-maintained. They cater to our pets. There is a designated area designed for the pets to relieve themselves.

Reply from Summit Place

Maintenance is incredibly responsive, as are the leasing office staff. Neighbors are generally friendly. Many have pets. Its nice to see more children - would be good/safer to have a playground for them.

Reply from Summit Place

My only wish is there was a park to take kids because we cannot use the dog park or choose not to... I’ll just say the way some take care of their share of it is not the way I’m comfortable bringing my 12 year old dog...to no fault of the property or it’s staff it’s some of the occupants who do not respect rules

Reply from Summit Place

Punch list items still remaining to be done. Danielle has been fantastic and Debbie has a great sense of humor. Nothing really negative to say at this time.

Reply from Summit Place

Great leaving facility !! Clean and well kept Quiet and secure I Great staff, available and on top of request. will recommend it to many friend