Sumter Square

4.3

4.3

Jessica
1 day ago
We love the location and how close we are to everything. Shopping is only minutes away, downtown is 10 minutes away. There's plenty of areas to walk our dogs.

Danielle
Been nice living out here! Bittersweet to be leaving next year but I’ve enjoyed my stay and fair rent prices here in Raleigh. Great community and communication from staff

Kylee
They take care of everything that I ask them to when it comes to putting in a work order with maintenance which is super nice and helpful for me.

Melissa
My home is nice but the price has increased. Also, the lizards and critters can sometimes be unbearable. Communication could be a little better. I love the fact that this is a pet friendly complex but, the pets get the low ball of the deal seeing that the pet park is very subpar. The laundry area is complex and the pools during the summer can be overwhelming.

Ronald
Great place to live. It is clean, comfortable with a gray maintenance staff. The rent is very reasonable for the area, and it is close to all local areas of entertainment.

Dempsey
My experience here at Sumter Square has been pretty good. My move in day was very nice. I believe I have the best neighbors on each side of me. The grounds are kept at Fort Sumter are kept very clean.

Theresa
I have nothing but good things to say about Sumter Square Apartments. The staff is amazing from the property manager to the facility staff. They keep a clean property and they are quick with responses. I love my apartment home.

Sayed
love the walking distance,my neighborhood 😍 and views. close highway 🛣 and shops.lovely place to live, safe and sound. most lovely place and beautiful place to live and stay.

Joelle
It has been wonderful living here. Ground are kept nice and maintenence is always on top of things. Easy portal to make rent and the housing fits for my daughter and I.

Jalyn
Nice neighborhood but the price doesn’t match the home value very old appliances as well as a/c unit floorboard needs to be redone so it’s a lot of things the neighbors hood needs to improve before raising rent and pricing outrageously