Sumter Square

4.2

4.2

Fatema
1 day ago
Nice people here! Good and simple apartment. I like here the most is that the community provided with play ground for the kids to enjoy. I like taking a walk with my kids and have fun with these long pathways.
Jalyn
1 day ago
The neighborhood hasn’t please me due to the multiple officers I’ve seen within the last three months, there’s been weird and suspicious people roaming and hiding in dark places in some buildings, no one cleans up behind there dog. The management and maintenance team did terrible during the snow and frozen patches
Cardeann
1 day ago
Maintenance worked very hard to fix a leak, finding the source and resolving it in a timely manner. The awesome did a great job with everything on the move-in checklist.
Hannah
Well, I was recently woken up and witnessed a car burglary at 3am . . . A neighbor has an ashtray sitting out and "towels for guests," so I guess there's an Airbnb in my building . . . Not thrilled with my neighbors.
Young
I like Sumter Square apt. because the location and raising children in this community with safety and spacious play ground. Also dog park, good for walk around.
Christopher
Almost a 6 month followup. Maintenance staff is still second to none. All my requests have been fulfilled the next day. Property is also well maintained and I love the location. Everything I need is a stones throw away.
Kylee
Some of the office staff can be pretty rude but then the others are pleasant. I love everything else about where I live tho. My neighbors my apt everything
Mary
Great place to live, wonderful maintenance crew, and leasing office staff. Improvements could be renovation of all units. The installation and windows in the units need to be replaced considering your energy bill will increase significantly in the winter.
Jessica
It is a nice quiet area and we love how close everything is to us. There is always plenty of parking and they really seem to keep up with everything rather well.
Samantha
Great community to live in. They have fast responses to email & maintenance . Quiet neighborhood with a trail to walk & parks. The stores are also really close by convenience if you need something fast.