Sumter Square

4.3

4.3

Yolanda
We have been here for about 2 weeks now and I'm quite impressed with the office staff. They respond very quickly and I appreciate that. Looking forward to my time here at Sumter Square

Danielle
Life is good. Sumter is great. Can’t complain. Love my home. I wish there wasn’t so much construction going on especially in the early morning.

Judith
It's okay. The gym is nice. The laundry facility is nice and very clean. It's okay. The gym is nice. The laundry facility is nice and very clean.

Tracy
My resident experience as well as the apartment community as a whole has been overall good. The noise level is minimum. The amenities that are offered is okay for some residents that need them.

Ondraya
The area is great close to everything. Including downtown, gym, parks and adults activities. The staff and maintenance are always available. Apartments can use a upgrade but other than that it’s a great place to live

Elizabeth
I LOVE MY APARTMENT AND THE MAINTENANCE MEN ARE SO NICE AND QUICK TO COME HELP U AND IT BEEN A QUIET PLACE TO Live only been a couple of weeks living here but. I love it

Maryam Ahmadi
I love it here! I have been here 8 years and have loved my time here so far. Maintenance is great, very kind folks. I love the community and how beautiful they keep the area!

Aishling
1 star
The affordability of this community is the only reason my boyfriend and I have not moved out yet. The leasing office is useless. They had my car towed because my inspection sticker was not up to date. I was waiting on DMV to send me my sticker and explained that to the leasing agent who told me it was no problem and to keep her updated. 5 days later, I walked out of my house to my car being gone. My registration was up to date, just no sticker. When I called to complain they were very dismissive and even laughed when I informed them it was $250 for me to get my car back. If you want a cheap place to live with a heartless staff, this is it. If you want an up to date home with a respectful, competent leasing office, this isn’t. We will be out of this community as soon as possible.

Omar
I have living here for almost 2 years not and I really love it especially it located between Raleigh and Cary. It's nice and quite place to stay.

Bridget
Convenient area and maintenance requests responded to in a timely manner however trash and animal feces are left out by residents and the children scream profanities and run around pounding on doors.