Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Whenever I have maintenance request it is always completed either day of or the next day. The grounds are always very neat.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Its great, calming and seren perfect inviroment to start from scratch super comfy the community is very welcoming and nice the office managers and super understanding

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Been here almost 2 years and by far the best place I've lived. Quiet, comfortable, and cozy. Staff is always friendly and handles all request quickly and timely. Like all dated buildings could use some upgrades but still a good place to live.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Quiet and huge master, but no dishwasher and tiny kitchen. Otherwise we are pretty pleased with our new community. I’m okay staying here for a bit.

Awesome place. Awesome staff. Cozy. Been here 3 years. And never have any issues. The area is not th best but the complex sits up and back so theres never much of any crime

I love Sunrise. It’s a great place to start out for singles or couples. Very quiet. Quick responses from management and maintenance. Nice & quiet neighbors.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

The complex itself is wonderful - people mind their own business and are always relatively quiet. Never been bothered by neighbors, staff, or people from the neighborhood.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Lived here for eight months and have enjoyed it. It's great to have found an affordable place to live in a town like Nashville where housing is at a premium.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

It's been awesome! They provided maintenance request on move in day. They helped carry some of my stuff to my apartment because of not having a car. Everything works in the apartment. I'm really enjoying being there.

I have enjoyed living at the sunrise apartments. It is a nice quiet community. The staff is very helpful with any problem that comes up. Maintenance responds quickly for any repair.

Quiet community with a helpful staff. I love my apartment and my neighbors have been more than accommodating. I couldn’t believe I was able to move in at such a low price!

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I've always felt safe and at home here. Whenever I've had an issue that the landlord can take care of it's fixed within 24 hours and that's hard to find.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I love this place! It's super quiet and clean. No bugs or noise at all. Plus I feel pretty safe here. A lot of people complained about roaches or car alarms and I haven't seen or heard any of that! Plus the dog park and pool are amazing. So happy I chose Sunrise!

Reply from Sunrise Apts

The maintenance is very quick responding to issues in the apartment. The manager is willing to assist whenever needed including payment questions and other general information about the apartments.

Love the quiet and welcoming atmosphere. Have had no problems with anything so far. I think I am really going to like living here and would recommend Sunrise to others.

Fixed appliances on time. Do not like last minute warning about coming into apartment for things like pest control, etc. More than 24 hours would be nice

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Wonderful, quiet. Great staff. I love it here. Ive been here 3 years. Id probably stay forever if they didnt have to raise the rent every year

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I am very pleased to be in this apartment community. Management very professional, helpful and friendly. Neighbors seem friendly as helpful too.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

This community has all 1 bedrooms and studios, which makes it very quiet. The office has been really helpful, and maintenance is quick to respond. Older buildings are in the process of remodel, with new appliances, so cosmetically they are upgrading. The floors are creaky, which could be fixed if they used screws to secure the subfloor to the joints before carpeting... I enjoy watching the airplanes land from my balcony.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Sunrise is a wonderful apartment to live in! The staff is extremely quick on responding to any questions you have, they made it easy to want to move here.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

My husband and I are pleased to join your family. We are relocating from Florida and we are looking forward to a successful future. Thank you for accepting us.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I am worried and unhappy with the price increase and the lack of air circulation in my bedroom but other than that, it is decent and roomy. Love the closet and bedroom size. Management is usually cool. They fix things when you ask them, and I don't have any issues with neighbors.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Sunrise Apartments has made my application and moving process so easy. The managers have always been available to answer my questions and even though I'm moving across the country it's honestly not stressful because I know where I'll be.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Sunrise is a really nice and clean community. I'm enjoying living here. Management is great and made relocating easy and convenient. I would recommend Sunrise to friends and family.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I have not moved in yet but completing the applicatiom process was a breeze. I am moving from North Carolina and only had a few days to fill out the application while in Tennessee and the land ladies made it absolutely painless. They worked with myself and my boyfriend on everything and are fantastic.