Great place and such an easy move in! The place is in a great location just off the highway with access to a bunch of restaurants and fast food. Looking forward to chilling by the pool all summer.

I love it very peaceful people are very nice . This is really a nice area to live in. I love the simple fact that you can actually walk to the store.

It’s been a very great experience my leasing argent was great! My neighbor is very quiet & calm! Its very clean and well maintenance. This past week we had a mini snow fall and they made sure to have our area salted

Very responsive, punctual, helpful staff. Clean apartment upon move-in. Free water is definitely a plus. Pest control is always swift, non-invasive, and effective.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Well kept grounds. The Staff really seems to care. The residents all seem to be happy here and also all seem to have a healthy professional relationship with the staff.

Excellent. Friendly staff and neighbors. Close to the airport and not very far from downtown or Brentwood. Never had any type of problems or issues. Service requests get done fast.

I love it here. I would definitely recommend this place to others looking for a quiet and reasonable place to live. The office ladies are wonderful and maintenance is top notch.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Kinda quiet area close to the interstate.. don’t like the smoking but other than that the apartments are okay. The air conditioning and heating unit old but it’s okay for the time being

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I enjoy my time spent at community events. Everyone is very nice and polite. The holiday day party was especially fun. I hope there are more events like this.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

It's the best place to live, when I first came they Immediately made me first like I was home. Very friendly, walking me thru everything allowing me to pick out the home I wanted. And at the end calling me to see if there is anything else I needed. They go up and beyond.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I love the office staff. You've had several maintenance issues such as hot water heater (multiple times) and air unit went completely out on Christmas eve. Only 1 overly noisy neighbor.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Very quiet apartment complexes very nice and clean. I love living here and being by so many cities and opportunities near me. I highly recommend if you’re looking for a quiet cheap houseing

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Sunrise apartments has been a wonderful place to live. It is near downtown and there are plenty of places within walking distance. I love the privacy and the maintenance staff for keeping the place running smooth.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

When I first moved in, the people we hired to help move furniture were a no show- and a neighbor offered to help while he was outside playing soccer with his is daughter!

I just moved here but it is peaceful and cheap. Close to places you need but far enough away from the main road. I really believe that this is a good place

Great experience.. great manangement..i am always able to find help whenever I need it at sunrise. Management had always been helpful with everything..thanks sunrise

I love living here. Its so chill I'll definitely be renewing my lease once its up and I've also thought about referring my friend to stay here

Maintanence requests filled quickly, friendly management for property, and stylish updated apartments. Looking forward to finishing out my lease here!

I love this community! Its typically pretty quiet, I feel safe, and maintenance is always on top of any requests I submit. It's also conveniently located next to the interstate making morning commutes easy

Nice clean apartment. Good acces to trash outside and no problems with parking. I feel safe. I have found a few bugs but hopefully that will be taken care of.

Its comfortable and I like the complex a lot. I am still getting settled but for the month and a half that I have been here I have no complaints.

I’ve enjoyed my stay here, it’s a nice quiet community full of lovely staff and great people. I recently renewed my lease for another 6 months and look forward to seeing what the new year brings!

The office staff made my move here a pleasant one.Very respectful and patient with me and made sure I understand everything. I love the building I'm in and my neighbors are very polite.

I enjoy living here. It is quiet and I feel safe. The staff is friendly and helpful. I like this it is away from the busy road and even tho its closed to airport, you never hear the planes from inside.

Awesome community with friendly tennants and staff. The facilities are a bit dated, but they are well kept. The one-bedroom community is a great aspect for those who enjoy some peace and quiet.