Love living at Sunrise Apartment. The office personnel are very helpful, maintenance is awesome and my nieghbors are great..did I mention clean and peaceful.

New sliding doors cut out so much noise and save tons in energy. Had a couple of service calls recently, and both were resolved so fast! Super happy!

Sunrise apartments is doing well. I love my apartment style and everything works pretty good. Are neighbors are friendly, we get routine maintenance, and it's very peaceful.

So far very pleased with the staff and quick responses I've received, even on the weekend or evening. I am excited to continue to work with them in the future

I've lived her for about 3 years and everything I've experienced with residents and staff has all been a joy. The office staff and crew make sure you have all you need.

This apartment complex is nice and quiet nooooooo kids .....the apartment is very spacious it's great for a single person .....it's a pretty old apartment so the floors creak which doesn't bother me too much I do love the fact that they did their best to make inside look modern. My only complaint is the sliding patio doors and the patio ......I was advised that they will be replacing the sliding doors I don't know when but hopefully they do it soon ......and my patio I feel like if I lean too heavily on the railing it'll give away it's kinda old and weathered other than that great place awesome management

I've lived here for two years and I couldn't live it more. Susan and all the staff are WONDERFUL. They really care for their residents. It may not be the best area of town but our community stays pretty calm and quiet.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I am moving in this week and have had to do everything via phone and email and the staff have been amazing walking me through the process. Can't wait to move in

The community is very quiet and peaceful. They're trying to get everything updated so it looks better. But I enjoy living here. The neighbors aren't loud and the facilities are always clean.

This apartment community is literally the best in Nashville. They are loving and kind people who really love to make you feel at home! The staff is there for everything you ever need! I love it here. ❤️❤️

I really enjoy living in the Sunrise community! My apartment is quiet and cozy. My neighbors are always friendly and it is such a great location. Everyone in the office is so helpful and pleasant. So happy I found Sunrise!

Easy to use and navigate. Pleasing visual layout. More brands would be nice, but I guess you can't always get everything right. Maybe more challenges.

I love this apartment complex! I love how clean and how peasefull it is ! I love walking around at any time or day or night with my dogs at anytime of day or night !!

Sunrise is a clean and quiet place to live. Maintenance is quick to resolve issues and The staff Is helpfully and polite. I have not been here long but so far it has been a great experience.

The staff have been nothing but friendly. Every issue has been promptly responded to. I love the fact that I can pick up deliveries from the office.

This app is really fun. The apartment complex is nice. The area might not be the greatest, but the staff is really great. Apartment was so clean on move in!

Love living here friendly staff grounds kept up no problem with neighbors apartments are nice, improve on parking and stronger floors will be a+

Great place to live. Clean, quiet, and close to everything. I've never had to wait for maintenance, I just email the office and the repairs are done before I come home.

Sunrise Apartments isa great place to live. It is quiet and convenient to my school and my job. The neighbors are friendly and very helpful.

I enjoy it here! Very good community and the atmosphere is great! Maintenance is very prompt and thorough! Overall great place and great people.

The community has been great. I haven't had any issues and the staff is quick to respond to anything that I need answered. The community has also been quiet, so it is really nice when you want to get a good night's sleep.

Sunrise has been a joy to work with since the beginning of the leasing process. My service requests are answered and fulfilled promptly, I love my apartment living space, and the community is quiet and always has pleasant faces around.

I have been here about 5 months and have only the best experiences with management and the people in general.The location is good and easy access to many grocery stores as well as the highway. It takes 10 minutes to Nashville downtown, it is also close to Green hills mall, Cool spring mall and international markets. It is quite and has a good maintenance. I like this place.

I have lived here a month. This apartment is vety quit and clean. The girls in the office are great. I would advise anyone to live here. Location is at a very buisy place. But right inbthe heart of the city. For the price u cant beat living here. Great place

It is a small apartment complex with two administrators working and taking care of almost all the things. However, my impression is the apartment is well maintained and system is well structurized.