Fixed appliances on time. Do not like last minute warning about coming into apartment for things like pest control, etc. More than 24 hours would be nice

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Wonderful, quiet. Great staff. I love it here. Ive been here 3 years. Id probably stay forever if they didnt have to raise the rent every year

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I am very pleased to be in this apartment community. Management very professional, helpful and friendly. Neighbors seem friendly as helpful too.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

This community has all 1 bedrooms and studios, which makes it very quiet. The office has been really helpful, and maintenance is quick to respond. Older buildings are in the process of remodel, with new appliances, so cosmetically they are upgrading. The floors are creaky, which could be fixed if they used screws to secure the subfloor to the joints before carpeting... I enjoy watching the airplanes land from my balcony.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Sunrise is a wonderful apartment to live in! The staff is extremely quick on responding to any questions you have, they made it easy to want to move here.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

My husband and I are pleased to join your family. We are relocating from Florida and we are looking forward to a successful future. Thank you for accepting us.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I am worried and unhappy with the price increase and the lack of air circulation in my bedroom but other than that, it is decent and roomy. Love the closet and bedroom size. Management is usually cool. They fix things when you ask them, and I don't have any issues with neighbors.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Sunrise Apartments has made my application and moving process so easy. The managers have always been available to answer my questions and even though I'm moving across the country it's honestly not stressful because I know where I'll be.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Sunrise is a really nice and clean community. I'm enjoying living here. Management is great and made relocating easy and convenient. I would recommend Sunrise to friends and family.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I have not moved in yet but completing the applicatiom process was a breeze. I am moving from North Carolina and only had a few days to fill out the application while in Tennessee and the land ladies made it absolutely painless. They worked with myself and my boyfriend on everything and are fantastic.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I love the quiet community and the staff is super friendly! I feel like they go above and beyond to do the very best they can. I can see my self living here for a long time!

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Love living at Sunrise Apartment. The office personnel are very helpful, maintenance is awesome and my nieghbors are great..did I mention clean and peaceful.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

New sliding doors cut out so much noise and save tons in energy. Had a couple of service calls recently, and both were resolved so fast! Super happy!

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Sunrise apartments is doing well. I love my apartment style and everything works pretty good. Are neighbors are friendly, we get routine maintenance, and it's very peaceful.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

So far very pleased with the staff and quick responses I've received, even on the weekend or evening. I am excited to continue to work with them in the future

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I've lived her for about 3 years and everything I've experienced with residents and staff has all been a joy. The office staff and crew make sure you have all you need.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I've lived here for two years and I couldn't live it more. Susan and all the staff are WONDERFUL. They really care for their residents. It may not be the best area of town but our community stays pretty calm and quiet.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I am moving in this week and have had to do everything via phone and email and the staff have been amazing walking me through the process. Can't wait to move in

Reply from Sunrise Apts

The community is very quiet and peaceful. They're trying to get everything updated so it looks better. But I enjoy living here. The neighbors aren't loud and the facilities are always clean.

This apartment community is literally the best in Nashville. They are loving and kind people who really love to make you feel at home! The staff is there for everything you ever need! I love it here. ❤️❤️

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I really enjoy living in the Sunrise community! My apartment is quiet and cozy. My neighbors are always friendly and it is such a great location. Everyone in the office is so helpful and pleasant. So happy I found Sunrise!

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I love this apartment complex! I love how clean and how peasefull it is ! I love walking around at any time or day or night with my dogs at anytime of day or night !!

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Sunrise is a clean and quiet place to live. Maintenance is quick to resolve issues and The staff Is helpfully and polite. I have not been here long but so far it has been a great experience.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

The staff have been nothing but friendly. Every issue has been promptly responded to. I love the fact that I can pick up deliveries from the office.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

This app is really fun. The apartment complex is nice. The area might not be the greatest, but the staff is really great. Apartment was so clean on move in!