Sunrise Apts

4.5

4.5

Kristina
Comfortable place to live and office staff and maintenance super friendly and helpful! Nice quiet apartment community here as well. Happy to live here!

Kiara
The neighborhood is quiet and the people seem nice. My apartment is perfect for me. Very spacious. I have a walk-in closet and a big bathroom. Also has a big patio. I have a small issue with the kitchen not having enough counter space but that’s about it.

trisha
Absolutely love the quiet and peaceful atmosphere here! The management and maintenance team are always on top of anything that comes up and they communicate with us regularly about everything. Highly recommend!

Beshoy George
Collin was very helpful and answered all my questions. I just moved from a different state and picked a unit that I haven’t seen in person, but Collin recommended me another unit with better sunlight, closer parking.

Isaiah
Very quiet and peaceful, nice view off the balcony, and respectful neighbors. I would recommend visiting and checking out the area because this is the place to be !

Mary
Really love living here! It’s been a great experience and it feels like home. We have lived here for several months and it’s been a really enjoyable place to live.

Amelia
I love how nice everyone is and how quiet and peaceful the neighborhood is. It’s well kept and put together always clean. They also keep you really updated via text and email about any changes in the apartments or etc.

Cameron
about 2 months ago
It honestly has been a good experience just a little noisy from the floors being weaker. Also I would like the spiders and bug outside to be taken care of more closely

Sherry
about 2 months ago
For apartment living, they are quiet. I don't hear my neighbors and everyone here is so friendly. I've had a really good experience living here.

Steven
about 2 months ago
I was able to move into Sunrise with ease thanks to Collin's wonderful efforts to welcome me. I was able to take care of all the required paperwork in advance, so on moving day I simply stopped by the office for a few minutes to receive my keys and welcome folder.