Still settling in but not a bad place to start in Music City! There are some interior issues but nothing that can’t be dealt with. Not far from my job.

The staff is friendly and caring. Any issues I have brought up have been addressed and taken care of. The location is good. Quick response from maintance. Pet friendly place with a dog park. Neighbors aren't loud. Overall, glad to live here.

New to Nashville and my husband researched places to live. I’m so happy he chose Sunrise Apartments. Great people, awesome location, pet friendly, one year free gym membership, quick with maintenance orders and so on.

The community is really good! Theres a dog park, pool and clean cut grass. It's really quiet and peacful. Various activities to keep the community involved and having fun!

The neighbors are great, everything is nice and set up perfectly, I have had no issues with the apartment...oh, and Bertha is awesome!! I love it here.

It’s been such a wonderful experience. The staff and management are beyond phenomenal ; kind and friendly. The people who live here are all so kind and welcoming to new residents like myself. It’s over all a great place to be.

Nice place to live, close to downtown. The staff is willing to help with your move in. Clean parking lots and neighborly feel. I anticipate a long rental experience

When I walked into the office I felt right at home!! I was greeted with smiles and not judgement.. The application process as very easy and quick... Very friendly staff

A great community with great prices. I love the location and all the amenities. The repairmen are especially fast. Can't recommend it any more !

Quick and friendly process! I was able to take a tour of the apartments and the amenities. The manager was super informal and friendly. Also, a pet friendly community with a dog park!

The management here is very easy to talk and level with. The office is very understanding and shows care for their tenant. I appreciate the privacy and delicacy of our community

While Nashville is booming an real estate prices are soaring, it’s great to know that you can still find somewhere comfortable and affordable to live. Great vibes here at Sunrise

I FEEL PEACEFUL AND SERENE HERE AND THE APARTMENT IS LOVELY WITH NEW CARPET WITH WARM AND COZY COLOR TONES WITTH SPACIOUS BEDROOM BATHROOM AND A VERY LARGE WALKIN CLOSET. CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE THIS PLACE.

Everyone is so friendly and courteous! It’s very quiet and good atmosphere. I will recommend to others that is looking for a nice place to live

The office staff is great! I haven’t had any bad experiences with my neighbor. I love the location of my apartment. This is good for being close to the interstate. I have no complaints about my community.

I love it here. Super close to where I live, the office staff is very kind and professional, maintenance is very fast, and the grounds are beautiful.

Great place and such an easy move in! The place is in a great location just off the highway with access to a bunch of restaurants and fast food. Looking forward to chilling by the pool all summer.

I love it very peaceful people are very nice . This is really a nice area to live in. I love the simple fact that you can actually walk to the store.

It’s been a very great experience my leasing argent was great! My neighbor is very quiet & calm! Its very clean and well maintenance. This past week we had a mini snow fall and they made sure to have our area salted

Very responsive, punctual, helpful staff. Clean apartment upon move-in. Free water is definitely a plus. Pest control is always swift, non-invasive, and effective.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Well kept grounds. The Staff really seems to care. The residents all seem to be happy here and also all seem to have a healthy professional relationship with the staff.

Excellent. Friendly staff and neighbors. Close to the airport and not very far from downtown or Brentwood. Never had any type of problems or issues. Service requests get done fast.

I love it here. I would definitely recommend this place to others looking for a quiet and reasonable place to live. The office ladies are wonderful and maintenance is top notch.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Kinda quiet area close to the interstate.. don’t like the smoking but other than that the apartments are okay. The air conditioning and heating unit old but it’s okay for the time being

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I enjoy my time spent at community events. Everyone is very nice and polite. The holiday day party was especially fun. I hope there are more events like this.