Its comfortable and I like the complex a lot. I am still getting settled but for the month and a half that I have been here I have no complaints.

I’ve enjoyed my stay here, it’s a nice quiet community full of lovely staff and great people. I recently renewed my lease for another 6 months and look forward to seeing what the new year brings!

The office staff made my move here a pleasant one.Very respectful and patient with me and made sure I understand everything. I love the building I'm in and my neighbors are very polite.

I enjoy living here. It is quiet and I feel safe. The staff is friendly and helpful. I like this it is away from the busy road and even tho its closed to airport, you never hear the planes from inside.

Awesome community with friendly tennants and staff. The facilities are a bit dated, but they are well kept. The one-bedroom community is a great aspect for those who enjoy some peace and quiet.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

This community is great for those looking to be in/near the city center but able to still get away from the hustle and bustle and find a place to breathe.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I love living here. It's always so quiet. I feel as if I have no neighbors at all. Not to mention its affordable and close to everything. The community garden is a great resource and amenity as well.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

This is my first apartment and the staff was just wonderful in helping making this transition smooth! Any concerns I had with the apartment were quickly addressed which is an added relief.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

It has been great so far. I love the view and the space the community provides. I love the layout of my apartment. it provides a wonderful atmospere for anyone looking to rent for the first time.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Great quiet little green heaven tucked away on a hill. Btw also love Berta from the office she’s always so pleasant:). Maintenance is also always friendly and efficient

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I have only been here for a short amount of time, but Sunrise Apartments have been nothing but warm and welcoming. The complex is located on a secluded lot that makes me it feel private and secure.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Whenever I have maintenance request it is always completed either day of or the next day. The grounds are always very neat.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Its great, calming and seren perfect inviroment to start from scratch super comfy the community is very welcoming and nice the office managers and super understanding

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Been here almost 2 years and by far the best place I've lived. Quiet, comfortable, and cozy. Staff is always friendly and handles all request quickly and timely. Like all dated buildings could use some upgrades but still a good place to live.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Quiet and huge master, but no dishwasher and tiny kitchen. Otherwise we are pretty pleased with our new community. I’m okay staying here for a bit.

Awesome place. Awesome staff. Cozy. Been here 3 years. And never have any issues. The area is not th best but the complex sits up and back so theres never much of any crime

I love Sunrise. It’s a great place to start out for singles or couples. Very quiet. Quick responses from management and maintenance. Nice & quiet neighbors.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

The complex itself is wonderful - people mind their own business and are always relatively quiet. Never been bothered by neighbors, staff, or people from the neighborhood.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

Lived here for eight months and have enjoyed it. It's great to have found an affordable place to live in a town like Nashville where housing is at a premium.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

It's been awesome! They provided maintenance request on move in day. They helped carry some of my stuff to my apartment because of not having a car. Everything works in the apartment. I'm really enjoying being there.

I have enjoyed living at the sunrise apartments. It is a nice quiet community. The staff is very helpful with any problem that comes up. Maintenance responds quickly for any repair.

Quiet community with a helpful staff. I love my apartment and my neighbors have been more than accommodating. I couldn’t believe I was able to move in at such a low price!

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I've always felt safe and at home here. Whenever I've had an issue that the landlord can take care of it's fixed within 24 hours and that's hard to find.

Reply from Sunrise Apts

I love this place! It's super quiet and clean. No bugs or noise at all. Plus I feel pretty safe here. A lot of people complained about roaches or car alarms and I haven't seen or heard any of that! Plus the dog park and pool are amazing. So happy I chose Sunrise!

Reply from Sunrise Apts

The maintenance is very quick responding to issues in the apartment. The manager is willing to assist whenever needed including payment questions and other general information about the apartments.