Been great over all, really been enjoying my stay here, very calm residency couldn’t ask more a more home like apartment. I will continue to be at the comfort at my home here.

I really enjoy the apartment. They are easy to walk with and very nice. They take care of things quickly. I also like the location and how quickly they respond back to you with any questions you might have.

It's nice place to live. But they should be able to understand what people are trying to do. They need to fix the problem with the other people that make a lot of noise

Very nice view and a very good community with a very big space for paying a good price here at sunset apartments and it’s very enjoyable with me and my husband .

Bianca was super helpful with everything we needed. Apartment is exactly how we wanted it. We just moved from Dallas and Highly recommend this place to everyone.

It's ok for the price . No one really bothers you which is always nice. Only thing I do not like is getting my water cut off in the middle of the day for no reason.

Such a chill place to live. Safe and now with more businesses open near by, its more convenient to the things you’ll need. Have enjoyed living here just over 2 years.

Good location quiet neighborhood. Office staff is super helpful and always professional. Any work requested gets done in a timely manner. Units outdated but decent.

I've only been here for a week but it's been great so far. My neighbors are really quiet and that makes a huge difference so I'm happy. I hope the rest of my lease is just as good!

Very nice place and the worker's make sure you feel like family. Very dependable workers and they fix the problem with anything. And I enjoyed living here

Been great for the first month. Staff is really quick to answer any questions/ maintenance requests that I send them. No hidden fees on the bill it is what they quoted me.

Great staff , maintenance is quick on request , great neighborhood, easy access to the mall and outlets on 42nd through the 338 loop overall a pretty nice area to rent apartments

The building I'm in is full of oilfield workers like myself which is good because there isn't any noise when you're trying to sleep. Aside from getting tools stolen from the back of my truck, all is well.

it is a nice place to live nice people nice office. A nice place to live great maintenance quiet community I lived here for 2 years haven't had any problems with anybody has been a very nice place to live office staff is great.

I find it quiet and relaxing. Neighbors are polite. Management staff are very nice and always ready to help without hesitation. This location is very close to my work and to the main points of access if you travel by road.

The ladies in the front office were beyond helpful and funny and the people are very nice inside the complex! I’m very exited for my stay!!!

I enjoy living here. Neighborhood is quite and everyone is friendly. I also like that the apartment is nice for the price usually nice apartments that are nice have a high cost

So far I have enjoyed the experience with Sunset apartments in Odessa Texas. The staff was wonderful in the application process and getting started there.

My experience that I have had while living here has been incredible because the neighborhood is wonderful and quiet, and all the neighbors are very respectful.

Quiet and cozy. The staff has been very friendly and very helpful with anything we have ever needed. The apartment and residents are very friendly. It's safe here.

Awsome! Crear place, celan and quite :) nice to hang Putin Smith the kids, and family, they sure enjoy the playground and swimming pool. :)

Great, no complaints! It’s quiet and peaceful. I feel safe in the apartments. There hasn’t been any issues with the apartment itself. The maintenance is quick and awesome.

It’s a good community and everyone here respects one another’s belongings. It’s very quiet and almost doesn’t ever attract any attention from law enforcement.

I love my little apartment. Staff is super nice. I love how far away form town it is. But yet so close. Applying was super easy with the options to fill everything out online.

The application process was so easy. I was added to my friends place. Love the way that they have option of signing the lease online. Hassle free living.