I find it quiet and relaxing. Neighbors are polite. Management staff are very nice and always ready to help without hesitation. This location is very close to my work and to the main points of access if you travel by road.

The ladies in the front office were beyond helpful and funny and the people are very nice inside the complex! I’m very exited for my stay!!!

I enjoy living here. Neighborhood is quite and everyone is friendly. I also like that the apartment is nice for the price usually nice apartments that are nice have a high cost

So far I have enjoyed the experience with Sunset apartments in Odessa Texas. The staff was wonderful in the application process and getting started there.

My experience that I have had while living here has been incredible because the neighborhood is wonderful and quiet, and all the neighbors are very respectful.

Quiet and cozy. The staff has been very friendly and very helpful with anything we have ever needed. The apartment and residents are very friendly. It's safe here.

Awsome! Crear place, celan and quite :) nice to hang Putin Smith the kids, and family, they sure enjoy the playground and swimming pool. :)

Great, no complaints! It’s quiet and peaceful. I feel safe in the apartments. There hasn’t been any issues with the apartment itself. The maintenance is quick and awesome.

It’s a good community and everyone here respects one another’s belongings. It’s very quiet and almost doesn’t ever attract any attention from law enforcement.

I love my little apartment. Staff is super nice. I love how far away form town it is. But yet so close. Applying was super easy with the options to fill everything out online.

The application process was so easy. I was added to my friends place. Love the way that they have option of signing the lease online. Hassle free living.

Very nice place to live. And the worker's make sure you feel like family. They keep everything looking nice. I'm enjoy it here. Enjoy your day

This apartment complex is very affordable and they offer a discount to teachers which is very nice. It can be noisy though especially on the weekends.

Good price but walls are paper thin. Staff is nice. Amenities are so/so. Units are nice but small. So far I have no major issues other than sound.

it’s awesome here. everything fits into place and feel so like home. would definitely recommend this place to friends and family in the future.

It's OK rent is high but I like the people I have met and I like the pool. I like the location and events that they have that's about it. Thank you

I love the location. Easy living. Good neighbors. Easily accessible to places I need to get to and schools are nice around here. The low crime in the area is a plus.

I really enjoy the apartment so far. It was in good condition upon moving in and was a simple process. I like the amenities like the play area and the pool.

The neighbors are ok as we keep to ourselves, minus those who make up their own parking spaces and aren’t towed. The new office staff is friendly but the property manager doesn’t treat us fairly.

Nice clean affordable apartment..its in a great area for work. I got the lower apartment since climbing towers all day will be exhausting. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Office staff are very helpful and friendly. They always handle problems promptly. For the most part the neighbors are friendly. I have had no problems with anything.

I really love these apartments, they aren’t too small and everything is so nice. The people in the office are also very nice, they helped me every time I have needed something in a timely manor!

We barely moved in a few days ago but so far we love it! Love the fact that this apartment complex has both a pool and gym! The grass adds a touch as well.

Everything was excellent since I went to request information about the apartments, Bianca the person who attended me has been very attentive and kind to me helping me in the procedures of my apartment and the doubts I had

Very comfortable community. The location is great and the weather is nice here. We have not had a tornado, hurricane, typhoon or earthquake. Safe.