Sunset Apartments

I like it because is safety quite and nice neighborhood good neighbors and clean the playground is pretty the people around me they are being respectful
It’s a wonderful place to be at! Staff is very responsive and alert to everything going on here. Maintenance is quick and knows what’s going on and what to fix when things need fixed or updated. Good neighbors and quiet
It’s beautiful here. It’s quiet and peaceful and so are the residents. My family feels safe and I like how maintenance and the staff treat you like a person and not a number when it comes to anything you ask for.
It is a safe place to live, it has an incredible recreational area for children as well as good policies for pets. I definitely recommend this place to more families. The attention from customer service and administration is incredible.
1 star
The office people are not there for their residents. They will use you until they are done. They are there for anyone who will take care of them not the other way.
People are nice and keep to themselves for the most part. I've had casual conversations with people in the various amenities that have been enjoyable, and one time a resident helped jump start my car when it was too cold to start.
Super affordable and clean place to live. The ladies in the office were extremely helpful and got me moved in the same day I signed my lease.
Just moved in last month and have met a few people ... everyone is so nice and ... it is so quiet here ...... just waiting to see what it is like here in the summer months
When I walked in Rebeca was Very friendly and welcoming and Super helpful. She answered all my questions every time I called back. The walk through was also very helpful I knew what to expect.
It’s a nice community to live in with beautiful apartments. Neighbors are friendly and facilities like swimming pool, gymnasium, etc are good.