The apartment staff have been great! I have had to set up apartments for my employees via email and over the phone and they have been able to answer all of my questions and make the signing up process a breeze.

It’s quiet and located in a good area. Maintenance is lacking needs a serious upgrade on windows and doors. Apartments are small for the price we are paying.

The apartment community looks very friendly and the staff is awesome and your assistant manager was so helpful and courteous she made my move in so easy with my work schedule

wonderful experience so for. quick response no issues since day. Enjoying my stay every day. quiet peaceful i love it here best apartments i have live in

Excellent place to live very family oriented and peaceful. Maintenance is very knowledgeable and respond almost immediately. Overall been here for 3 years definitely staying another year.

Great So Far. Excellent location. Very convenient to my work and my daughters school. Good rates compared to other places in town. Good amenities.

I like living here and the staff has been very understanding and hospitable. My door swelled up from the moisture and they fixed it As soon as I asked them to.

We just moved here and I like living here but I want quicker maintenances. Our toilet won’t flush right and we clamed it on the day but it’s been like this almost a week now and I don’t even know when it will get fixed.... also a cable that’s needed for installing wifi box wasn’t installed in our room before we moved in so we can not even set up wifi. We found it out when at&t came to set it up yesterday. We are hoping we can set our wifi ASAP!!!!

Just moved in and my family is loving it. There is enough room for my dog to run around and play. Also the laundry mat is just a few steps away from my apartment! :)

I just moved in Saturday the 13th. My neighbor helped me unload the truck , for which I am thankful. Seems to be a nice quiet and friendly community. The staff is great.

Very friendly and nice staff, was able to move in same day and love how nice the apartments look. Will definitely enjoy my stay here with my family. Would recommend 10/10

Good place to rent an apartment in the Northern part of Odessa, Texas. I would recommend this apartment for anyone living in Odessa, Texas. Good people.

Very pleased with our new apartment. We feel safe here. I love the washer and dryer connections and the neighborhood by the apartments. Love the location!

I have been there since July 2017 and it ahs been a fairly good experience. Any issues have been addressed in a timely manner. The office staff have been friendly and easy to deal with. The maintenance staff have been friendly and easy to deal with.

Everything has been great. The ladies in the office have pleasant and kind. The neighborhood is clean and quiet. I could not be more glad on how this move went

Best apartments! I love living there at sunset! Really quiet and safe feeling. The pool is awesome and fitness center has good equipment. Overall great!

My renting experience was fairly smooth, unfortunately she no longer works here. I believe her be was abby Also it is week 3 or so and I do not have my mail key.

Good apartment complex. Sometimes the water issues are a pain but overall a good experience. I have appreciated the friendly and professional service.

So far my experience here has been ok. The only complaint I have is that maintenance and the office seem to have a lot of miscommunication and some things have not been addressed yet that was supposed to be fixed before we moved in.

I like the location and ease of use of the website. I can go online to submit issues and they are handled in a timely manner. The events held at the complex are nice too. Thanks for that.

Love living here! Going on year number two! I like that it's quiet. I've never had issues with neighbors and parking is open, which is nice.

Neighbors seems good and environment is clean, pool is clean everything is comfortable, everything is going good so far in my experience in the new apartment

The kitchen and bathroom are too small. The bedroom, closet, and living area are a perfect size though. It was not what I expected. It's not great, but it's not terrible either.

Great place to live. Very quite place no problems living here. People are nice keep to them selves would recommend any one to move here and stay