Sunset Apartments

1 star
The office people are not there for their residents. They will use you until they are done. They are there for anyone who will take care of them not the other way.
People are nice and keep to themselves for the most part. I've had casual conversations with people in the various amenities that have been enjoyable, and one time a resident helped jump start my car when it was too cold to start.
Super affordable and clean place to live. The ladies in the office were extremely helpful and got me moved in the same day I signed my lease.
Just moved in last month and have met a few people ... everyone is so nice and ... it is so quiet here ...... just waiting to see what it is like here in the summer months
When I walked in Rebeca was Very friendly and welcoming and Super helpful. She answered all my questions every time I called back. The walk through was also very helpful I knew what to expect.
It’s a nice community to live in with beautiful apartments. Neighbors are friendly and facilities like swimming pool, gymnasium, etc are good.
I love where I live it’s nice quite place ! I don’t have to worry about much ! I love my apartment how it came like nice neighbors and as well I love the works at the office really nice lady’s
I love living at Sunset Apartment Homes because it’s everything i could ask for and more. They have amazing staff , location , amenities and such much more. For it being my first home , i love it !
I Love it for my first apartment. I love it the people are nice it has air conditioning My daughter loves it to she has her own room now.
We were having really bad trouble finding a place that was affordable and in a good neighborhood . We were almost done looking and about to give up when sunset apartments called us and now we love it here ! The staff is amazing and very easy to work with .