High priced they charge hidden fees that makes no sense. You have to continuously remind them to fix things and somethings just will jot be fixed. They have excuse for everything.

No grounds maintenance, maintenance is a joke, parking lot is a giant pothole, laundry facility is always dirty, more than 50% of washers are broken, trash litter everywhere.

Communication is poor. Submitted apartment inspection four months ago, and nothing is fixed. Rent is inexcusably ridiculously high. Not a permanent residence.

The pool isn't kept clean. A majority of the washers in the laundry room don't work. My apartment needs a new air conditioner. The rent went up almost $200 a month when I renewed my lease. I'm not staying here again. I wouldn't recommend this complex or any other "Better Homes" run complexes to anyone with half a brain.

I have been there since July 2017 and it ahs been a fairly good experience. Any issues have been addressed in a timely manner. The office staff have been friendly and easy to deal with. The maintenance staff have been friendly and easy to deal with.

It’s quiet and located in a good area. Maintenance is lacking needs a serious upgrade on windows and doors. Apartments are small for the price we are paying.

So far my experience here has been ok. The only complaint I have is that maintenance and the office seem to have a lot of miscommunication and some things have not been addressed yet that was supposed to be fixed before we moved in.

We just moved here and I like living here but I want quicker maintenances. Our toilet won’t flush right and we clamed it on the day but it’s been like this almost a week now and I don’t even know when it will get fixed.... also a cable that’s needed for installing wifi box wasn’t installed in our room before we moved in so we can not even set up wifi. We found it out when at&t came to set it up yesterday. We are hoping we can set our wifi ASAP!!!!

The kitchen and bathroom are too small. The bedroom, closet, and living area are a perfect size though. It was not what I expected. It's not great, but it's not terrible either.

I really wanted to give more stars bc I'm happy enough overall, but there's a lot of problems that have come up very quickly - our carpet full of plant burs on day one, my toilet's reluctance to flush, etc. It's sort of odd, too, to give your new residents a microwave popcorn bag when the place doesn't come with a microwave. The staff are very friendly however.

Good place to rent an apartment in the Northern part of Odessa, Texas. I would recommend this apartment for anyone living in Odessa, Texas. Good people.

I just moved in Saturday the 13th. My neighbor helped me unload the truck , for which I am thankful. Seems to be a nice quiet and friendly community. The staff is great.

I really love these apartments, they aren’t too small and everything is so nice. The people in the office are also very nice, they helped me every time I have needed something in a timely manor!

My renting experience was fairly smooth, unfortunately she no longer works here. I believe her be was abby Also it is week 3 or so and I do not have my mail key.

The apartment community looks very friendly and the staff is awesome and your assistant manager was so helpful and courteous she made my move in so easy with my work schedule

Office staff are very helpful and friendly. They always handle problems promptly. For the most part the neighbors are friendly. I have had no problems with anything.

The apartment staff have been great! I have had to set up apartments for my employees via email and over the phone and they have been able to answer all of my questions and make the signing up process a breeze.

Very pleased with our new apartment. We feel safe here. I love the washer and dryer connections and the neighborhood by the apartments. Love the location!

Good apartment complex. Sometimes the water issues are a pain but overall a good experience. I have appreciated the friendly and professional service.

Just moved in and so far everything has been great. There is no noise complaints. Having an apartment with a washer and dryer hookup is the best! A gym available in the apartment complex is also a plus. Only negative comment I have is the parking area. Unfortunately, our apartment parking is by the alley and the road to go in is full of pot holes and the parking spots themselves are a little compact. Parking is first come, first serve so even if my apartment is closest to the parking lot, at times we have to park in front of another apartment building due to the small amount of parking spots available for over 3 buildings. Other than that the staff is nice and helpful!

Great place to live. Very quite place no problems living here. People are nice keep to them selves would recommend any one to move here and stay

We barely moved in a few days ago but so far we love it! Love the fact that this apartment complex has both a pool and gym! The grass adds a touch as well.

Everything was excellent since I went to request information about the apartments, Bianca the person who attended me has been very attentive and kind to me helping me in the procedures of my apartment and the doubts I had

Very comfortable community. The location is great and the weather is nice here. We have not had a tornado, hurricane, typhoon or earthquake. Safe.

Quiet community, when I come in from work, I am able to get the rest I need, office workers go above and beyond to make sure you feel invited, and they always have a smile on their faces...