High priced they charge hidden fees that makes no sense. You have to continuously remind them to fix things and somethings just will jot be fixed. They have excuse for everything.

The neighbors are ok as we keep to ourselves, minus those who make up their own parking spaces and aren’t towed. The new office staff is friendly but the property manager doesn’t treat us fairly.

No grounds maintenance, maintenance is a joke, parking lot is a giant pothole, laundry facility is always dirty, more than 50% of washers are broken, trash litter everywhere.

Communication is poor. Submitted apartment inspection four months ago, and nothing is fixed. Rent is inexcusably ridiculously high. Not a permanent residence.

The pool isn't kept clean. A majority of the washers in the laundry room don't work. My apartment needs a new air conditioner. The rent went up almost $200 a month when I renewed my lease. I'm not staying here again. I wouldn't recommend this complex or any other "Better Homes" run complexes to anyone with half a brain.

So far my experience here has been ok. The only complaint I have is that maintenance and the office seem to have a lot of miscommunication and some things have not been addressed yet that was supposed to be fixed before we moved in.

It’s quiet and located in a good area. Maintenance is lacking needs a serious upgrade on windows and doors. Apartments are small for the price we are paying.

I have been there since July 2017 and it ahs been a fairly good experience. Any issues have been addressed in a timely manner. The office staff have been friendly and easy to deal with. The maintenance staff have been friendly and easy to deal with.

The kitchen and bathroom are too small. The bedroom, closet, and living area are a perfect size though. It was not what I expected. It's not great, but it's not terrible either.

We just moved here and I like living here but I want quicker maintenances. Our toilet won’t flush right and we clamed it on the day but it’s been like this almost a week now and I don’t even know when it will get fixed.... also a cable that’s needed for installing wifi box wasn’t installed in our room before we moved in so we can not even set up wifi. We found it out when at&t came to set it up yesterday. We are hoping we can set our wifi ASAP!!!!

I really wanted to give more stars bc I'm happy enough overall, but there's a lot of problems that have come up very quickly - our carpet full of plant burs on day one, my toilet's reluctance to flush, etc. It's sort of odd, too, to give your new residents a microwave popcorn bag when the place doesn't come with a microwave. The staff are very friendly however.

Good place to rent an apartment in the Northern part of Odessa, Texas. I would recommend this apartment for anyone living in Odessa, Texas. Good people.

I just moved in Saturday the 13th. My neighbor helped me unload the truck , for which I am thankful. Seems to be a nice quiet and friendly community. The staff is great.

The apartment community looks very friendly and the staff is awesome and your assistant manager was so helpful and courteous she made my move in so easy with my work schedule

I really love these apartments, they aren’t too small and everything is so nice. The people in the office are also very nice, they helped me every time I have needed something in a timely manor!

My renting experience was fairly smooth, unfortunately she no longer works here. I believe her be was abby Also it is week 3 or so and I do not have my mail key.

Office staff are very helpful and friendly. They always handle problems promptly. For the most part the neighbors are friendly. I have had no problems with anything.

I really enjoy the apartment so far. It was in good condition upon moving in and was a simple process. I like the amenities like the play area and the pool.

Just moved in and so far everything has been great. There is no noise complaints. Having an apartment with a washer and dryer hookup is the best! A gym available in the apartment complex is also a plus. Only negative comment I have is the parking area. Unfortunately, our apartment parking is by the alley and the road to go in is full of pot holes and the parking spots themselves are a little compact. Parking is first come, first serve so even if my apartment is closest to the parking lot, at times we have to park in front of another apartment building due to the small amount of parking spots available for over 3 buildings. Other than that the staff is nice and helpful!

The apartment staff have been great! I have had to set up apartments for my employees via email and over the phone and they have been able to answer all of my questions and make the signing up process a breeze.

Very pleased with our new apartment. We feel safe here. I love the washer and dryer connections and the neighborhood by the apartments. Love the location!

Good apartment complex. Sometimes the water issues are a pain but overall a good experience. I have appreciated the friendly and professional service.

Excellent place to live very family oriented and peaceful. Maintenance is very knowledgeable and respond almost immediately. Overall been here for 3 years definitely staying another year.

Great So Far. Excellent location. Very convenient to my work and my daughters school. Good rates compared to other places in town. Good amenities.

I like living here and the staff has been very understanding and hospitable. My door swelled up from the moisture and they fixed it As soon as I asked them to.