High priced they charge hidden fees that makes no sense. You have to continuously remind them to fix things and somethings just will jot be fixed. They have excuse for everything.

The neighbors are ok as we keep to ourselves, minus those who make up their own parking spaces and aren’t towed. The new office staff is friendly but the property manager doesn’t treat us fairly.

No grounds maintenance, maintenance is a joke, parking lot is a giant pothole, laundry facility is always dirty, more than 50% of washers are broken, trash litter everywhere.

Communication is poor. Submitted apartment inspection four months ago, and nothing is fixed. Rent is inexcusably ridiculously high. Not a permanent residence.

The pool isn't kept clean. A majority of the washers in the laundry room don't work. My apartment needs a new air conditioner. The rent went up almost $200 a month when I renewed my lease. I'm not staying here again. I wouldn't recommend this complex or any other "Better Homes" run complexes to anyone with half a brain.

Good price but walls are paper thin. Staff is nice. Amenities are so/so. Units are nice but small. So far I have no major issues other than sound.

It's OK rent is high but I like the people I have met and I like the pool. I like the location and events that they have that's about it. Thank you

I have been there since July 2017 and it ahs been a fairly good experience. Any issues have been addressed in a timely manner. The office staff have been friendly and easy to deal with. The maintenance staff have been friendly and easy to deal with.

This apartment complex is very affordable and they offer a discount to teachers which is very nice. It can be noisy though especially on the weekends.

We just moved here and I like living here but I want quicker maintenances. Our toilet won’t flush right and we clamed it on the day but it’s been like this almost a week now and I don’t even know when it will get fixed.... also a cable that’s needed for installing wifi box wasn’t installed in our room before we moved in so we can not even set up wifi. We found it out when at&t came to set it up yesterday. We are hoping we can set our wifi ASAP!!!!

So far my experience here has been ok. The only complaint I have is that maintenance and the office seem to have a lot of miscommunication and some things have not been addressed yet that was supposed to be fixed before we moved in.

It’s quiet and located in a good area. Maintenance is lacking needs a serious upgrade on windows and doors. Apartments are small for the price we are paying.

The kitchen and bathroom are too small. The bedroom, closet, and living area are a perfect size though. It was not what I expected. It's not great, but it's not terrible either.

Good place to rent an apartment in the Northern part of Odessa, Texas. I would recommend this apartment for anyone living in Odessa, Texas. Good people.

I just moved in Saturday the 13th. My neighbor helped me unload the truck , for which I am thankful. Seems to be a nice quiet and friendly community. The staff is great.

I really wanted to give more stars bc I'm happy enough overall, but there's a lot of problems that have come up very quickly - our carpet full of plant burs on day one, my toilet's reluctance to flush, etc. It's sort of odd, too, to give your new residents a microwave popcorn bag when the place doesn't come with a microwave. The staff are very friendly however.

The apartment community looks very friendly and the staff is awesome and your assistant manager was so helpful and courteous she made my move in so easy with my work schedule

I really love these apartments, they aren’t too small and everything is so nice. The people in the office are also very nice, they helped me every time I have needed something in a timely manor!

Office staff are very helpful and friendly. They always handle problems promptly. For the most part the neighbors are friendly. I have had no problems with anything.

It’s a good community and everyone here respects one another’s belongings. It’s very quiet and almost doesn’t ever attract any attention from law enforcement.

My renting experience was fairly smooth, unfortunately she no longer works here. I believe her be was abby Also it is week 3 or so and I do not have my mail key.

Very pleased with our new apartment. We feel safe here. I love the washer and dryer connections and the neighborhood by the apartments. Love the location!

The application process was so easy. I was added to my friends place. Love the way that they have option of signing the lease online. Hassle free living.

Just moved in and so far everything has been great. There is no noise complaints. Having an apartment with a washer and dryer hookup is the best! A gym available in the apartment complex is also a plus. Only negative comment I have is the parking area. Unfortunately, our apartment parking is by the alley and the road to go in is full of pot holes and the parking spots themselves are a little compact. Parking is first come, first serve so even if my apartment is closest to the parking lot, at times we have to park in front of another apartment building due to the small amount of parking spots available for over 3 buildings. Other than that the staff is nice and helpful!

I really enjoy the apartment so far. It was in good condition upon moving in and was a simple process. I like the amenities like the play area and the pool.