Excellent management and nice apartments. New improvements are being added every day. It’s also good to have a good management team who works together.

Reply from Sussex Downs

Still waiting for my move in to promises. We were told we would get new appliances and we never received them . There was also paint all over the floor

Amazing! And inviting And a wonderful place to live and so many perks like the pool and the dog park and the top notch upkeep of the buildings and very convenient to be so close to downtown Franklin

Excellent move in experience. Michelle was a joy to work with. She went above and beyond to make everything perfect. I highly recommend Sussex Downs.

I absolutely love my apartment and Michelle! She has been the greatest help in finding our new home, and we are so grateful to have been able to move into our apartment so fast.

I enjoy the quiet setting, but close to everything. Great schools, churches, and shopping, all within 10 minutes drive. Very pet friendly too.

Excellent choice for pet friendly community. Other dogs are friendly and well behaved. Convenient location close to grocery store and Franklin high school.

This has been a wonderful place to live and absolutely love the location and the staff and management are always so helpful and caring and quick to respond

We love our new place! Sussex Downs has a homey feel with the open porches, and spacious walkways. The two large dog parks are also nice and clean. We can’t wait to jump into the salt water pool this summer, and enjoy the patio area.

Reply from Sussex Downs

It’s been going on 3 years since we moved in and it’s been great! Management is great and always quick to respond if we’ve ever had a problem!

Good place to live & Near to Franklin Downtown with most of amenities available also near to Johnson Elementary School & Kroger& Church as well!!

So Far for the past week things have been running smoothly with moving here, and the neighbors seem nice, overall a good experience, the office is very helpful with making sure the apartments is in good condition.

Amazing so far so many nice people Great manager and wonderful staff so far best place I’ve ever lived if I could give more the 5 stars I would

pretty quiet place, but need to be quiet yourself or you may get complained upon. Has a lot of features though like a fireplace, swimming pool, laundry room, just the metal steps if you live on top floor can be tiring.

My experience here at Sussex Downs has always been positive. The maintenance staff is friendly and just like family as is the office staff. No better place in Franklin to live than right here.

We love living at Sussex Downs. It’s such a nice quiet environment, and SO pet friendly which was very important to me. The matience team is amazing, and fast. So glad we made the choice to call sussex Downs home.

The staff are very friendly, kind and helpful. The apartments are spacious and updated. I love that this is a very dog friendly complex. Highly recommend

This is an amazing place to live very kind staff and very friendly and quick service and they go above and beyond to help you feel as welcome and comfort

Love Franklin and the people, everyone is so nice. Sussex Down is a nice apartment, friendly neighbors, walking distance to grocery stores and restaurants, and less than 5 minutes from historic down town Franklin!

Very friendly environment and the staff are so helpful. Clean and tidy complex . Thank you for make our living peaceful and relaxing , I am recommend and still recommend this resident to all people I know. Thanks again and happy thanksgiving.

Great staff, really great neighbors. The bark park is awesome and the location is close to downtown. The neighbors are very nice and there is plenty of parking.

I've only lived here less than a week but everybody is awesome! My dog is enjoying the bark parks and I enjoy the walks into downtown Franklin. The apartment has plenty of room and feel homey.

I have just started renting here and the office has been so helpful. Allison is quick to respond to questions and help with issues with the moving process. What complex offers to put your delivered packages in your apartment when you are at work? Sussex Downs does and puts my mind at ease that they will be safe when I’m not there to receive them!

Love the community and the neighbourhood.good apartment.approachable and friendly management staff.easily acessible to shops and school and parks

Sussex Down is a nice apartment & management is easily approachable & friendly. Also it is easy access to school & Shopping & nice parks & easy access to churches