Sussex Downs

The staff during my time here have been courteous, friendly and have worked with me on any issues that have risen. The property has been kept up and the apartments have been updated. The only exception would be the noise you hear when you live on the first floor. Definitely that is where there needs to be money spent on to make it more soundproof.
Our property manager and staff are so amazing! I have never been so impressed by the professional work that do! They make us want to buy this apartment as a condo.
Absolutely love living here! Management is efficient and on top of things! They really care about you as a resident. Whenever we have an issue they are on top of it. It is a clean, friendly community.
Great unit and wonderful place to live. We are happy to be here. Our unit suits our needs very. It is energy efficient and our electric bill is less the our old place.
I am very satisfied with Sussex Downs. From the moment i showed up i felt comfortable. I moved here from Michigan and this is my first time moving away from home. Carrie has done a wonderful job of making this complex feel like home
Everything’s been pretty awesome, I love the environment. It’s pretty peaceful at night and I love listening to the crickets and animals among other things. The other residents are pretty chill and I feel I am in a safe environment
Beautiful community. Quiet. Property taken care of. Needs met. We have been here a year and love the area. Kid and pet friendly. Nice neighbors. Wonderful schools.
This is a quaint community and mostly a quiet place. I love my apartment home and the staff has always been professional and helpful! The grounds are well maintained and I love the location!
I've enjoyed living here over the past 6 months so far. I lived here in the past with my dad (in one of the units neighboring ours), and we never had anything to complain about! The staff is very friendly and Carie even knows my dog by name. I'm excited to try out the pool when it opens.
Love it here. Most everyone is friendly and helpful of their neighbors. Staff is very friendly and so helpful. Never have to wait long for maintenance