Great staff, really great neighbors. The bark park is awesome and the location is close to downtown. The neighbors are very nice and there is plenty of parking.

I've only lived here less than a week but everybody is awesome! My dog is enjoying the bark parks and I enjoy the walks into downtown Franklin. The apartment has plenty of room and feel homey.

I have just started renting here and the office has been so helpful. Allison is quick to respond to questions and help with issues with the moving process. What complex offers to put your delivered packages in your apartment when you are at work? Sussex Downs does and puts my mind at ease that they will be safe when I’m not there to receive them!

Love the community and the neighbourhood.good apartment.approachable and friendly management staff.easily acessible to shops and school and parks

Sussex Down is a nice apartment & management is easily approachable & friendly. Also it is easy access to school & Shopping & nice parks & easy access to churches

Very dog friendly and pleasant staff. The community is small which gives it more of a neighborhood feel. I love the dog part and plenty of pet service stations on property

Reply from Sussex Downs

I just moved into these apartments and the experience has been awesome! The staff have been very nice and helpful. I love the pool and grilling area too

I guess I could make this sound like an advertisement and say that the staff is courteous and professional, the community is warm and inviting, but that’s not me. Straight talk, the staff is awesome. Allison is a great property manager that is always there to help, our maintenance guy Andy, he gave me his cellphone number so if I need something I can call him directly. The apartments are just as good as some of the more expensive ones you will find here, but without the expensive price tag. Some may say, “Well I have access to a 24 hr workout center and you don’t.” “I have access to this or that and you don’t.” I say this, “I have access to one also it’s called I go get a gym membership, I have access to a pool I don’t use it. You can keep your frills and perks and the nearly $3500 a month lease. I’ll keep my lease where it is. And if I don’t want to go to the gym I can cancel the membership, you still have to pay your lease cause you still have access.

The stairwells leading to the apartments are usually very filthy and stained. Perhaps they should be painted. I like the apartment renovations and new appliances. I also like the fact that there no bugs or very little bugs inside the apartment

I have good neighbors. We are all respectful of one another. The noice is not a problem.we speak and help each other out when needed. A good group of people.

So far so good! Allison gave all the information I could ask for and made the leasing process easy. Looking forward to getting to know everyone in the community!

great place to live..smaller complex...doesn't take 20 minutes just to get out of the complex...well kept...very responsive to requests......

The maintenance requests were quickly processed and the leasing staff was friendly. Wish some of the closets had shelves and the paint was uneven in some spots.

Susses Down apartment is Located close to Franklin Downtown. It close to Kroger & Goodwill. Sussexdown management offering good Discount and it is really appreciable:)

I don’t have anything negative to say about life here at Sussex Downs. From the office staff to the maintenance staff, they do a great job at making this a pleasant and appealing place to live.

It's a great place to live. Very convienent to downtown franklin (within walking distance). Close to all the shops and grocery stores. Staff is helpful and nice. Only recommendation would be to add a small gym or basketball area for family and kids that live around.

Small and quiet complex.clean area great service friendly staff.walkable distance to schools and many shops kroger.coll place to live near downtown

Beautifully renovated apartments, friendly neighbors, attentive leasing and management team, and a great location! We love being able to walk to parks and Downtown Historic Franklin.

The staff is amazing. They are quick to respond to all questions and maintenance requests. The grounds are kept clean. Recycling is offered. My only issue is the thin walls/ceilings.

Great apartments, well maintained and taken care of, and centrally located to everywhere I need to go. Allison, the property manager is very friendly.

Reply from Sussex Downs

I have loved living in Sussex Downs, the staff is very friendly, maintenance issues are always handled in a timely fashion. I couldn't have asked for a better place to relocate to. It's very quiet and the grounds are nicely kept.

Staff is great, grounds are kept up, insulation is not the best as you can hear your upstairs neighbors peeing and sometimes talking, and obviously any music can be heard.

The manager and maintenance guy were great. The two made me feel at home and reminded me.to reach out to them with any concerns. The manger is a out taking are of get residents

Friendly staff and clean well kept property. Spacious apartment. I would recommend this apartment to anyone moving to Franklin. Good location. Love the dog friendly atmosphere and bark park.

Reply from Sussex Downs

I must say that I have always enjoyed living here. It is a safe community where I honestly feel at home. It is always clean and well maintained, the landscaping is always well maintained, and it, the community, always has an inviting friendly atmosphere.