Sussex Downs

@sussexdownsfranklin is great! They have been so accommodating since day one. The past year has seen new management and more improvements. We now have washer/dryer included, brand new windows/doors, updated interior, new roof, new office, and an amazing new fire-pit patio area. If any issues ever arise, it is always taken care of so quick. I would recommend @sussexdownsfranklin to anyone moving into town. Fantastic community!
Office staff is warm and inviting. Maintenance tickets are always processed quickly & there is no pet rent! It is the best priced complex in Franklin. I shopped around a LOT.
It’s been good lots of changes in management and updates and upgrades to the property and apartment buildings trying to make it look better also very friendly staff and easy to communicate with
Don’t have much to say. The community has changed since we’ve moved in the playground area has been somewhat changed long with other areas of the community .
I enjoy Sussex Downs, it is very quiet and close to work and shopping. Like that they are sprucing the outside up. New parking lot is nice.
Amazing! I love Carie, she’s been great and she doesn’t such an amazing job with the residence. I also love all the updates that are going on.
A1 nice quiet setting, nice renovation completed, well taken care of complexmanager, convenient location everything is so close .New property manager seems very in tune to the property needs
It is a good apartment & peaceful apartment in this community.Good safe apartment & service is ok..Akso near by church & groceries & bank is available..
Over all I have enjoyed the experience but there are some issues like not cool enough air but they have also really updated everything and trying to make it better so I have enjoyed my time here
Sussex downs is a good apartment with nice features & good privacy apartment..It near to Kroger & Down town franklin & many of good parks..overall it is a Good apartment☺