Looking forward to moving in on July 1 This has bee a very easy transition and I look forward to living In the community. I love the location.

Fast response to maintenance calls. Takes a little while to get repairs finalized. Allison always answers any questions very quickly. It's a quiet complex and very kid friendly

We really like the area and the proximity to downtown Franklin. We often walk to downtown. The property is managed well and we like our newly remodeled apartment.

Great place to live! Recently upgraded the landscape. Really close to Kroger. Not a big complex - doesn't take ten minutes just to drive out. Close to parks and downtown.

Great response to work that needs to be completed. Friendly office staff. Good landscaping, the families living there seem to get along with each other. It's also a pet friendly complex.

Very helpful and prompt in responding. Moving from another state and Alison has made the leasing process so easy. Looking forward to calling Sussex Downs home.

Reply from Sussex Downs

Great place to live and close to everything. Management has always been helpful and maintenance has always addressed our needs promptly and makes us aware of when they will stop by.

Everyone is friendly and I feel very safe there. If you have any issues in the apartment that needs fixing, maintenance is pretty quick at getting it fixed. The one main complaint that I do have is that we can hear almost everything, even things we wish we could not hear, from the apartment above ours. It is not anything the tenants can help though. It is just because there are no noise barriers between the apartments. Overall, it is good apartment complex to live at.

Great place to live!! Alison is the best. Philip is trustworthy and timely. People are friendly. I've lived happily here for over 8 years. Thanks, guys!

Sussex downs is a wonderful place to live. My current view of outside is pretty horrible but it's whatever. The interior of the apartments is pretty nice.

Reply from Sussex Downs

Very organized and kind people friendly, the place it's so cozy . I lived the place coz they are pet friendly my dogs having fun and relax secure place for me and my family

Sussex Downs has been a pretty good experience so far. They have provided very timely service when ever we've asked them for assistance. The units are clean and our neighbors are kind and respectful. This was a God send, having moved to Tennessee from Wisconsin and not knowing anyone!

Very gracious and attentative staff. My apartment itself has everything I could want, big sink, great closet space, nice size two bedroom and the upkeep is great.

Reply from Sussex Downs

We are loving our new home here at Sussex Downs! Everyone has been kind, accommodating and efficient. The adoption program they gave was really helpful in getting our sweet kitten too. Definitely recommend them!

Reply from Sussex Downs

We have received first class customer service here at Sussex Downs. Allison, the Property Manager, has been extremely responsive to all our needs and questions. Phillip, the maintenance person does an excellent job and is very kind. Our neighbors are friendly and helpful as well. The apartment has so many great "extras" that we are delighted to enjoy such as the wood floor, fixtures and the custom accent wall to name a few. This has been a great experience!

Everything has been great so far. I appreciate what everyone has done in order to get the apartment ready. I need to have 140 characters. Got it

Allison is wonderful! Very quick to respond to any email and answer questions. Phillip with maintenance has been on top of any issue as well!

I really enjoy living here. You have taken care of all my needs and helped with all my Lessing issues. Also, have helped me with hung to school and prices.

Very attentive staff. Nice quiet community to live in long or short term! Would definitely recommend friends and family. Appreciate the simple amenities

The apartments are beautiful and it is in a great location with access to downtown Franklin, multiple highway access points and the Cool Springs/Brentwood area.

Sussex Downs is a convenient location in Franklin. The staff is friendly and really go above and beyond to help and assist the residents. ThanK you sussex downs!

Sussex has been a perfect location to transition my move from Pennsylvania. Close proximity to downtown Franklin! All knew appliances and new carpet in both bedrooms, and private balcony made my decision a no brainier when choosing this apartment complex. Also Alison at the front office is a delight!

Every time there is a maintenance issue or billing issue, the office staff takes care of it promptly. They are also easy to contact. The apartment facilities seem to continually be improving as more get renovated.

Good place, central location, close to all places, schools are close by, dog parks are great community is nice and clean living Salt pool and playground

Sussex Downs is great. It's quiet, and I always feel safe walking around, even at night. I love how dog friendly it is. Maintenance requests never go ignored or put off. Allison is awesome, I don't think anyone could ask for a better apartment manager! :)