A1 nice quiet setting, nice renovation completed, well taken care of complexmanager, convenient location everything is so close .New property manager seems very in tune to the property needs

It is a good apartment & peaceful apartment in this community.Good safe apartment & service is ok..Akso near by church & groceries & bank is available..

Over all I have enjoyed the experience but there are some issues like not cool enough air but they have also really updated everything and trying to make it better so I have enjoyed my time here

Sussex downs is a good apartment with nice features & good privacy apartment..It near to Kroger & Down town franklin & many of good parks..overall it is a Good apartment☺

The apartment complex is clean. There are plenty of parking and the staff are friendly. The size of the apartment is nice with plenty of closet space.

We have nothing but good things to say about Sussex Downs. Michelle is always ready and willing to help with any situation and the entire community has been nothing short of fantastic. We have lived in several apartment communities and Sussex Downs is by far the best!!

The front office crew was amazing. The staff was amazing as well and went above and beyond to make sure our move in was excellent. The process went by smoothly.

The local area is good and quiet. One of the main issues is the air conditioner unit in the apartment is extremely loud and not cooling the apartment as it should. Thermostat set to 65 to 72 and does not go below 80 even with the fan to on. Was told the apartment would be warmer and unit louder and that was normal. Been in other apartments where that is not the case. At this time, working with management and facilities and going to get this resolved. 2 ton unit cooling an area around 1,000 sq. Ft. The apartment should be an ice box.

I am disappointed at this point. Things that were supposed to be done before we moved in were not done. Our air conditioning unit is the loudest thing I have EVER heard. Can't even hear the tv. No one seems to care. "Oh, they are all like that." No, they are not. Been in other apts...not that loud, at all. We looked at other complexes. This one was cheapest. I now see why.

Excellent management and nice apartments. New improvements are being added every day. It’s also good to have a good management team who works together.

Reply from Sussex Downs

Still waiting for my move in to promises. We were told we would get new appliances and we never received them . There was also paint all over the floor

Amazing! And inviting And a wonderful place to live and so many perks like the pool and the dog park and the top notch upkeep of the buildings and very convenient to be so close to downtown Franklin

Excellent move in experience. Michelle was a joy to work with. She went above and beyond to make everything perfect. I highly recommend Sussex Downs.

I absolutely love my apartment and Michelle! She has been the greatest help in finding our new home, and we are so grateful to have been able to move into our apartment so fast.

I enjoy the quiet setting, but close to everything. Great schools, churches, and shopping, all within 10 minutes drive. Very pet friendly too.

Excellent choice for pet friendly community. Other dogs are friendly and well behaved. Convenient location close to grocery store and Franklin high school.

This has been a wonderful place to live and absolutely love the location and the staff and management are always so helpful and caring and quick to respond

We love our new place! Sussex Downs has a homey feel with the open porches, and spacious walkways. The two large dog parks are also nice and clean. We can’t wait to jump into the salt water pool this summer, and enjoy the patio area.

Reply from Sussex Downs

It’s been going on 3 years since we moved in and it’s been great! Management is great and always quick to respond if we’ve ever had a problem!

Good place to live & Near to Franklin Downtown with most of amenities available also near to Johnson Elementary School & Kroger& Church as well!!

So Far for the past week things have been running smoothly with moving here, and the neighbors seem nice, overall a good experience, the office is very helpful with making sure the apartments is in good condition.

Amazing so far so many nice people Great manager and wonderful staff so far best place I’ve ever lived if I could give more the 5 stars I would

pretty quiet place, but need to be quiet yourself or you may get complained upon. Has a lot of features though like a fireplace, swimming pool, laundry room, just the metal steps if you live on top floor can be tiring.

My experience here at Sussex Downs has always been positive. The maintenance staff is friendly and just like family as is the office staff. No better place in Franklin to live than right here.

We love living at Sussex Downs. It’s such a nice quiet environment, and SO pet friendly which was very important to me. The matience team is amazing, and fast. So glad we made the choice to call sussex Downs home.