Sussex Downs

4.5

4.5

Love living at Sussex downs. A quiet dog friendly community. With quiet neighbors, especially the ones buried in the cemetery across the street. Great location, too. Love my granite kitchen and bathrooms, and my fireplace and patio.
This place is one of the best living spaces in Franklin. Absolutely love the property manager, community, and facilities available. The neighbors are friendly and clean.
Really nice apartments I love the area in Franklin and the surrounding areas on top of that the pool is really nice and the amenities are also nice!
Very nice environment and safe neighborhood, it’s very quiet at night and I feel safe going to and from my apartment.Some neighbors are loud but mostly everything is chill
All is good. Pretty quiet neighborhood. Neighbors are all respectful and nice for the most part. Only thing I'm really missing here is that there isn't a resident gym.
So far it has been a great experience! The manager is really great and helpful! The maintenance guy as well. They are very kind and I know my stay here will be a awesome one!
Awesome place with awesome neighbors. Doesn't get any better! Would love to get to know more people in the community. Has been difficult because of Covid.
I love living here! The management is always attentive. They fix things right away. It’s a safe and clean community. I love the location and area it is in
Management and maintenance are wonderful. The community is quiet and I feel safe. I moved here without visiting and I don't have any regret.
Not everyone so friendly. Alot of these adult residence can be very disrespectful to teens. My grandson has been question 3X in 3 different occasions because he is simply walking with his buddy. We've only been here 3 months and I've never seen this kind of behavior from adults by my neighbors & staff. I really had high hopes and we were so excited bout being here but not as much for that specific reason.