Sussex Downs

4.5

4.5

I love living here! The management is always attentive. They fix things right away. It’s a safe and clean community. I love the location and area it is in
Management and maintenance are wonderful. The community is quiet and I feel safe. I moved here without visiting and I don't have any regret.
Not everyone so friendly. Alot of these adult residence can be very disrespectful to teens. My grandson has been question 3X in 3 different occasions because he is simply walking with his buddy. We've only been here 3 months and I've never seen this kind of behavior from adults by my neighbors & staff. I really had high hopes and we were so excited bout being here but not as much for that specific reason.
The apartment is great and what few issues I had were taken care of incredibly quickly. Maintenance and Management have made themselves available any time I needed assistance and both have been patient and friendly.
Everything is great here. It is pretty quiet. The units are nice. Can't wait for the weather to get a little nicer so I can enjoy the outdoor amenities.
Super cool, love my neighbors, I also love that theres a lot of young people too that are my age. I dig it, and everyone is super chill, I cant hear anything from in my apartment which is amazing. I never have lived on my own before, but I love this. Great area, super safe, feels cozy, simple but clean, pretty solid, 10/10
Overall clean community. Apartment had some areas that had not been cleaned from prior tenant. Noce new windown and sliding doors in the units.
Excellent customer service and were so happy with our new apartment, it feels private! The neighbors have been very friendly and miss Carie was very helpful and on top of everything during the whole process
Sussex Downs has been great. We will be moving out in the next month but really appreciated our time here. Cari and Jason were great. We have recommended Sussex Downs to a number of friends.
I love being part of the Sussex Downs Community! It is quiet, well maintained, and the staff are awesome! I love the location and being close to downtown!