I have good neighbors. We are all respectful of one another. The noice is not a problem.we speak and help each other out when needed. A good group of people.

So far so good! Allison gave all the information I could ask for and made the leasing process easy. Looking forward to getting to know everyone in the community!

great place to live..smaller complex...doesn't take 20 minutes just to get out of the complex...well kept...very responsive to requests......

The maintenance requests were quickly processed and the leasing staff was friendly. Wish some of the closets had shelves and the paint was uneven in some spots.

Susses Down apartment is Located close to Franklin Downtown. It close to Kroger & Goodwill. Sussexdown management offering good Discount and it is really appreciable:)

I don’t have anything negative to say about life here at Sussex Downs. From the office staff to the maintenance staff, they do a great job at making this a pleasant and appealing place to live.

It's a great place to live. Very convienent to downtown franklin (within walking distance). Close to all the shops and grocery stores. Staff is helpful and nice. Only recommendation would be to add a small gym or basketball area for family and kids that live around.

Small and quiet complex.clean area great service friendly staff.walkable distance to schools and many shops kroger.coll place to live near downtown

Beautifully renovated apartments, friendly neighbors, attentive leasing and management team, and a great location! We love being able to walk to parks and Downtown Historic Franklin.

The staff is amazing. They are quick to respond to all questions and maintenance requests. The grounds are kept clean. Recycling is offered. My only issue is the thin walls/ceilings.

Great apartments, well maintained and taken care of, and centrally located to everywhere I need to go. Allison, the property manager is very friendly.

Reply from Sussex Downs

I have loved living in Sussex Downs, the staff is very friendly, maintenance issues are always handled in a timely fashion. I couldn't have asked for a better place to relocate to. It's very quiet and the grounds are nicely kept.

Staff is great, grounds are kept up, insulation is not the best as you can hear your upstairs neighbors peeing and sometimes talking, and obviously any music can be heard.

The manager and maintenance guy were great. The two made me feel at home and reminded me.to reach out to them with any concerns. The manger is a out taking are of get residents

Friendly staff and clean well kept property. Spacious apartment. I would recommend this apartment to anyone moving to Franklin. Good location. Love the dog friendly atmosphere and bark park.

Reply from Sussex Downs

I must say that I have always enjoyed living here. It is a safe community where I honestly feel at home. It is always clean and well maintained, the landscaping is always well maintained, and it, the community, always has an inviting friendly atmosphere.

I love it here. The grounds are well kept. The community is super nice with most residents being great people. I won't live here forever but I'm definitely going to stay here for a while and would refer my family and friends to do the same.

We love living here!!! Its always kept nice, regularly maintained, and safe. All of our neighbors and the staff are super nice and friendly!!!!

Great place to live! Close to Cool Springs - walk to downtown Franklin. Great Schools within walking distance - elementary, middle and high schools...

Love the setup here with a little park and nice pool, great space for sports with the kids! and newly renovated and close by all the stores and my work!

I love it here! This has been a wonderful apartment community to live in. I would recommend it to anyone. They've been very helpful and are awesome.

Reply from Sussex Downs

Good management, clean area, wonderful pool, quick response time, friendly people. The only real challenge is the lack of insulation between floors.

Allison and our new maintenance guy are very professional and very helpful. The grounds are always maintained very well and if we ever need something they are just a call away.

Looking forward to moving in on July 1 This has bee a very easy transition and I look forward to living In the community. I love the location.

Fast response to maintenance calls. Takes a little while to get repairs finalized. Allison always answers any questions very quickly. It's a quiet complex and very kid friendly