Sussex Downs

Beautiful community. Quiet. Property taken care of. Needs met. We have been here a year and love the area. Kid and pet friendly. Nice neighbors. Wonderful schools.
This is a quaint community and mostly a quiet place. I love my apartment home and the staff has always been professional and helpful! The grounds are well maintained and I love the location!
I've enjoyed living here over the past 6 months so far. I lived here in the past with my dad (in one of the units neighboring ours), and we never had anything to complain about! The staff is very friendly and Carie even knows my dog by name. I'm excited to try out the pool when it opens.
Love it here. Most everyone is friendly and helpful of their neighbors. Staff is very friendly and so helpful. Never have to wait long for maintenance
Great place to live. Staff is friendly and available. Our unit is perfect for us. Our dog loves going tot he dog park. We are very happy to be at Sussex Downs.
Our family has appreciated living here over the past 6 months. The pool has been nice and the apartment is very conveniently located near downtown Franklin.
Moved into this community and felt like home right from the start. The property manager is absolutely wonderful and so are the neighbors. I love it here!
I love living here so quiet and peaceful people leave there bikes on the front porch, lots of dogs and dog parks beautiful grounds, highly suggest
@sussexdownsfranklin is great! They have been so accommodating since day one. The past year has seen new management and more improvements. We now have washer/dryer included, brand new windows/doors, updated interior, new roof, new office, and an amazing new fire-pit patio area. If any issues ever arise, it is always taken care of so quick. I would recommend @sussexdownsfranklin to anyone moving into town. Fantastic community!
Office staff is warm and inviting. Maintenance tickets are always processed quickly & there is no pet rent! It is the best priced complex in Franklin. I shopped around a LOT.