Sussex Downs

4.5

4.5

Holly
Nice place, noisy sometimes, but nice. Rents have gone up, which is not great, but still nice. Walking to downtown is wonderful. Lots to do downtown.

Jeffrey
Close to downtown and quiet area. Rent is higher due to the pandemic causing many people to move but still better then other rentals in the local area.

Margaret
2 months ago
Im very pleased with Sussex Downs. The community is pleasant and very well kept up. Sammie and Danny are so co operative and responsive to questions and various maintenance issues. Also it is quiet throughout. I appreciate the positive attitude and cheerfulness from everyone. My apartment was super clean when I moved in.

Sara
4 months ago
So far we love it! So much space, and I am in love with the kitchen and having so much counter and the right cabinet space. They really utilized what they had for these apartments and made it functional! The balcony is great, and we love the dog community and pet owners, so far our first day we met people and it’s been really nice.

DAngelos
4 months ago
It’s quiet and very manageable absolutely no problems so far I moved in here when I had no where to go and I love my neighbors and my roommate

Steven
4 months ago
So far, our time at Sussex Downs has been great! Sammie is a wonderful Community Manager, the maintenance team is extremely responsive, and the community is warm and welcoming.

Deborah
4 months ago
My husband and I just moved in and everything has been so wonderful. Sammie has been amazing from the day we toured and when we had an issue with a drain, maintenance came right away.

Kimberly
5 months ago
Still trying to figure it out. Relatively new to Franklin. I find it comforting to be in a small community that is so quiet and pleasantly friendly. The property manager is professional and efficient. She's accessible and always willing to help with any concerns I may have. I appreciate living in such a well managed property. I appreciate seeing a property manager so hands on and so committed to the improvement of the property and the well being of its residents. My sincere thanks.

Christy
5 months ago
We have had a great experience at Sussex Downs & happily recommend it to others in the area. Our unit is a bit old, but you can tell it’s been well maintained. Any issues that rarely arise are dealt with promptly & the staff is very responsive! We’re grateful for such a lovely place to call home.

Holly
5 months ago
Overall, very positive. My review would be much more negative if Carrie were still the manager. Not perfect but overall very good. The new manager is awesome. I am blanking on her name, but she rocks.