Sussex Downs

4.5

4.5

Sara
1 day ago
So far we love it! So much space, and I am in love with the kitchen and having so much counter and the right cabinet space. They really utilized what they had for these apartments and made it functional! The balcony is great, and we love the dog community and pet owners, so far our first day we met people and it’s been really nice.

DAngelos
It’s quiet and very manageable absolutely no problems so far I moved in here when I had no where to go and I love my neighbors and my roommate

Steven
So far, our time at Sussex Downs has been great! Sammie is a wonderful Community Manager, the maintenance team is extremely responsive, and the community is warm and welcoming.

Deborah
My husband and I just moved in and everything has been so wonderful. Sammie has been amazing from the day we toured and when we had an issue with a drain, maintenance came right away.

Kimberly
Still trying to figure it out. Relatively new to Franklin. I find it comforting to be in a small community that is so quiet and pleasantly friendly. The property manager is professional and efficient. She's accessible and always willing to help with any concerns I may have. I appreciate living in such a well managed property. I appreciate seeing a property manager so hands on and so committed to the improvement of the property and the well being of its residents. My sincere thanks.

Christy
We have had a great experience at Sussex Downs & happily recommend it to others in the area. Our unit is a bit old, but you can tell it’s been well maintained. Any issues that rarely arise are dealt with promptly & the staff is very responsive! We’re grateful for such a lovely place to call home.

Holly
Overall, very positive. My review would be much more negative if Carrie were still the manager. Not perfect but overall very good. The new manager is awesome. I am blanking on her name, but she rocks.

Jill
2 months ago
Sammie is amazing!!! Attentive and quick to respond!!! She was super helpful from start to finish. Danny was quick to fix things that weren’t quite right.

Jina
3 months ago
It’s nice place to live and my neighbors are very nice and also from safety side I never had any thing make us feel not safe , the maintenance team very professional and fast . Thank you ,

Wil
4 months ago
Our first few days here at Sussex have been 5 stars!! We LOVE it here! Sammie is AWESOME! She is a superstar. She jumped through hoops to make our new home sparkle for move-in day. Sammie - THANK YOU! 🤩