We love our new place! Sussex Downs has a homey feel with the open porches, and spacious walkways. The two large dog parks are also nice and clean. We can’t wait to jump into the salt water pool this summer, and enjoy the patio area.

Reply from Sussex Downs

It’s been going on 3 years since we moved in and it’s been great! Management is great and always quick to respond if we’ve ever had a problem!

Good place to live & Near to Franklin Downtown with most of amenities available also near to Johnson Elementary School & Kroger& Church as well!!

So Far for the past week things have been running smoothly with moving here, and the neighbors seem nice, overall a good experience, the office is very helpful with making sure the apartments is in good condition.

Amazing so far so many nice people Great manager and wonderful staff so far best place I’ve ever lived if I could give more the 5 stars I would

pretty quiet place, but need to be quiet yourself or you may get complained upon. Has a lot of features though like a fireplace, swimming pool, laundry room, just the metal steps if you live on top floor can be tiring.

My experience here at Sussex Downs has always been positive. The maintenance staff is friendly and just like family as is the office staff. No better place in Franklin to live than right here.

We love living at Sussex Downs. It’s such a nice quiet environment, and SO pet friendly which was very important to me. The matience team is amazing, and fast. So glad we made the choice to call sussex Downs home.

The staff are very friendly, kind and helpful. The apartments are spacious and updated. I love that this is a very dog friendly complex. Highly recommend

This is an amazing place to live very kind staff and very friendly and quick service and they go above and beyond to help you feel as welcome and comfort

Love Franklin and the people, everyone is so nice. Sussex Down is a nice apartment, friendly neighbors, walking distance to grocery stores and restaurants, and less than 5 minutes from historic down town Franklin!

Very friendly environment and the staff are so helpful. Clean and tidy complex . Thank you for make our living peaceful and relaxing , I am recommend and still recommend this resident to all people I know. Thanks again and happy thanksgiving.

Great staff, really great neighbors. The bark park is awesome and the location is close to downtown. The neighbors are very nice and there is plenty of parking.

I've only lived here less than a week but everybody is awesome! My dog is enjoying the bark parks and I enjoy the walks into downtown Franklin. The apartment has plenty of room and feel homey.

I have just started renting here and the office has been so helpful. Allison is quick to respond to questions and help with issues with the moving process. What complex offers to put your delivered packages in your apartment when you are at work? Sussex Downs does and puts my mind at ease that they will be safe when I’m not there to receive them!

Love the community and the neighbourhood.good apartment.approachable and friendly management staff.easily acessible to shops and school and parks

Sussex Down is a nice apartment & management is easily approachable & friendly. Also it is easy access to school & Shopping & nice parks & easy access to churches

Very dog friendly and pleasant staff. The community is small which gives it more of a neighborhood feel. I love the dog part and plenty of pet service stations on property

Reply from Sussex Downs

I just moved into these apartments and the experience has been awesome! The staff have been very nice and helpful. I love the pool and grilling area too

I guess I could make this sound like an advertisement and say that the staff is courteous and professional, the community is warm and inviting, but that’s not me. Straight talk, the staff is awesome. Allison is a great property manager that is always there to help, our maintenance guy Andy, he gave me his cellphone number so if I need something I can call him directly. The apartments are just as good as some of the more expensive ones you will find here, but without the expensive price tag. Some may say, “Well I have access to a 24 hr workout center and you don’t.” “I have access to this or that and you don’t.” I say this, “I have access to one also it’s called I go get a gym membership, I have access to a pool I don’t use it. You can keep your frills and perks and the nearly $3500 a month lease. I’ll keep my lease where it is. And if I don’t want to go to the gym I can cancel the membership, you still have to pay your lease cause you still have access.

The stairwells leading to the apartments are usually very filthy and stained. Perhaps they should be painted. I like the apartment renovations and new appliances. I also like the fact that there no bugs or very little bugs inside the apartment

I have good neighbors. We are all respectful of one another. The noice is not a problem.we speak and help each other out when needed. A good group of people.

So far so good! Allison gave all the information I could ask for and made the leasing process easy. Looking forward to getting to know everyone in the community!

great place to live..smaller complex...doesn't take 20 minutes just to get out of the complex...well kept...very responsive to requests......

The maintenance requests were quickly processed and the leasing staff was friendly. Wish some of the closets had shelves and the paint was uneven in some spots.