I have loved living in Sussex Downs, the staff is very friendly, maintenance issues are always handled in a timely fashion. I couldn't have asked for a better place to relocate to. It's very quiet and the grounds are nicely kept.

Staff is great, grounds are kept up, insulation is not the best as you can hear your upstairs neighbors peeing and sometimes talking, and obviously any music can be heard.

The manager and maintenance guy were great. The two made me feel at home and reminded me.to reach out to them with any concerns. The manger is a out taking are of get residents

Friendly staff and clean well kept property. Spacious apartment. I would recommend this apartment to anyone moving to Franklin. Good location. Love the dog friendly atmosphere and bark park.

Reply from Sussex Downs

I must say that I have always enjoyed living here. It is a safe community where I honestly feel at home. It is always clean and well maintained, the landscaping is always well maintained, and it, the community, always has an inviting friendly atmosphere.

I love it here. The grounds are well kept. The community is super nice with most residents being great people. I won't live here forever but I'm definitely going to stay here for a while and would refer my family and friends to do the same.

We love living here!!! Its always kept nice, regularly maintained, and safe. All of our neighbors and the staff are super nice and friendly!!!!

Great place to live! Close to Cool Springs - walk to downtown Franklin. Great Schools within walking distance - elementary, middle and high schools...

Love the setup here with a little park and nice pool, great space for sports with the kids! and newly renovated and close by all the stores and my work!

I love it here! This has been a wonderful apartment community to live in. I would recommend it to anyone. They've been very helpful and are awesome.

Reply from Sussex Downs

Good management, clean area, wonderful pool, quick response time, friendly people. The only real challenge is the lack of insulation between floors.

Allison and our new maintenance guy are very professional and very helpful. The grounds are always maintained very well and if we ever need something they are just a call away.

Looking forward to moving in on July 1 This has bee a very easy transition and I look forward to living In the community. I love the location.

Fast response to maintenance calls. Takes a little while to get repairs finalized. Allison always answers any questions very quickly. It's a quiet complex and very kid friendly

We really like the area and the proximity to downtown Franklin. We often walk to downtown. The property is managed well and we like our newly remodeled apartment.

Great place to live! Recently upgraded the landscape. Really close to Kroger. Not a big complex - doesn't take ten minutes just to drive out. Close to parks and downtown.

Great response to work that needs to be completed. Friendly office staff. Good landscaping, the families living there seem to get along with each other. It's also a pet friendly complex.

Very helpful and prompt in responding. Moving from another state and Alison has made the leasing process so easy. Looking forward to calling Sussex Downs home.

Reply from Sussex Downs

Great place to live and close to everything. Management has always been helpful and maintenance has always addressed our needs promptly and makes us aware of when they will stop by.

Everyone is friendly and I feel very safe there. If you have any issues in the apartment that needs fixing, maintenance is pretty quick at getting it fixed. The one main complaint that I do have is that we can hear almost everything, even things we wish we could not hear, from the apartment above ours. It is not anything the tenants can help though. It is just because there are no noise barriers between the apartments. Overall, it is good apartment complex to live at.

Great place to live!! Alison is the best. Philip is trustworthy and timely. People are friendly. I've lived happily here for over 8 years. Thanks, guys!

Sussex downs is a wonderful place to live. My current view of outside is pretty horrible but it's whatever. The interior of the apartments is pretty nice.

Reply from Sussex Downs

Very organized and kind people friendly, the place it's so cozy . I lived the place coz they are pet friendly my dogs having fun and relax secure place for me and my family

Sussex Downs has been a pretty good experience so far. They have provided very timely service when ever we've asked them for assistance. The units are clean and our neighbors are kind and respectful. This was a God send, having moved to Tennessee from Wisconsin and not knowing anyone!

Very gracious and attentative staff. My apartment itself has everything I could want, big sink, great closet space, nice size two bedroom and the upkeep is great.