Excellent place to live. Quiet and peaceful. Management always does a great job to keep the residents happy. The facilities are excellent. I live here for a very long time!!!!

Again and again I will keep saying how much I love it here. So close to everything work stores and my family 4 minutes away. Gated and safe community and pet friendly. Mail center pool and fitness center is great. They always have some event going on at Clubhouse as well as a monthly newsletter. Thank You

We have enjoyed living at Sweetgrass Landing the residents are very friendly, the location is wonderful. We also enjoy the amenities but would be great if the pool was heated since its open year round.

I enjoy the amenities here. I also like that it is a safe area with minimal noise. I dislike the frequent changes in staff. Also, the internet in the gym is never a strong signal and therefore, I can't enjoy music.

The staff is always been very helpful maintenance Crews always been very friendly I love hanging out by the pool I love the mailbox and package delivery system

So far Sweetgrass Landing has been a great place to live. The property is beautiful and the staff couldn’t be more helpful or friendly. I love how pet friendly it is and am enjoying getting to know my neighbors both human and canine.

Sweetgrass Landings is a remarkable community. It is safe, peaceful, and beautifully maintained. All of the office and maintenance staff respond quickly to any questions or repair needs. I can’t imagine living anywhere else!

I moved from Colorado. They made the move very easy. The service and care they provide has been great. I would highly recommend Sweetgrass Landing to anyone looking.

One of my favorite things about Sweetgrass Landing is the grounds. The property is so nice - mature foliage, fully grown trees, green everywhere! It’s rare to see an apartment complex that is laid out so nicely - spread out instead of packed in tightly, and lots of nature views.

So far it has been a pleasure to live here and interact with the staff. The area is surprisingly quiet and the residents are quite friendly. We have had some friends from our previous address come here and they were also impressed and may decide to re-locate here.

Great location, friendly residents , minimum noise, great pool and gym. I like the gated entry and exits makes my family feel safer. Tennis court is also nice.

I was in a bad situation, and had to get out quickly. They were very accommodating and generous in helping me to accomplish that. Especially since the young lady I initially dealt with was suddenly MIA so I had to fill in the next person. This was a totally new experience for me after many, many years of living with someone & these folks helped me tremendously get through the process.

It’s a very well kept community. The grounds are always being taken care of and I so appreciate that. I credit that to the exceptional and caring staff that my husband and I have come to regard as family.

This is a really nice place to live, there is a lot of great aspects here. I would have to say I would like for our rent to go towards a little bit more of a show here and make this “escape” feel more like it.

Love living here everyone is so friendly and welcoming. My dog loves to go to the office and say hi to everyone. Ray one of the maintenance guys gives her a treat every time he sees her.

I have 2 verified ESA animals that are prescribed to me by an MD. This process was extremely difficult to get taken care of when first moving in. Then I have been charged pet rent since the beginning even though I brought it to attention that it is illegal to charge for assistance animals per HUD and fair housing. They have been “looking into it” for months, until I went in again for them to easily just delete it! Why didn’t that happen right away? And now I’ve been waiting a month for a refund of those fees that were illegally charged, and they are still “looking into it”. In addition to these troubles I was told by a prior employee that my toddler was a subject of a noise complaint; I do everything I can to keep him quiet but he’s barely 2! And I got told I could be evicted for my toddler yelling during normal day hours! The physical apartment is nice, everything is in working order, but I just can’t help feeling slightly uncomfortable thinking we could be homeless because my kid is being a kid in the middle of the day. If these situations were resolved it would be a 5/5!

I love it here. The neighbors and staff are very friendly. I can see myself here for a long time to come. My kids love the pool abd and I enjoy the gym.

We love living here! Everyone has been so nice and always helpful! The location is awesome and this community really feels like a home to us.

Beautiful area, comfortable apartment with roomy floor plan. While you can hear traffic noise from the main road, trees help enhance the neighborhood. Bark park is a plus!

Quiet, Serene and away from the city just enough to say let’s go out on the town. As well close but not too close to my parents. The commute to work home is nice.

I just signed by renewal for another year here at at Sweetgrass Landing . I like being a part of this community where Everyone you come across is friendly it’s clean, safe and the amenities are awesome. I love my apartment the location is great and I have a beautiful pond with a fountain to look at from my patio everyday. It’s also my cat Cimba’s favorite spot to hang out with a screened in porch. The staff is very friendly and always have fun things to do at the clubhouse. I bring my granddaughter over to our pool all the time we love it.

Great living here. The area is great, and my daughter loved the pool. It is also very quiet, which is great for relaxing. It also has a nice area to walk around!!

We love it here... But we have had some maintenance issues and a few nosey/loud neighbors... Other than that we are happy with our home!! :)

Really enjoy living so close to everything in town shopping, entertainment, and fabulous restaurants. 15 minutes from the beach. Great workout room and beautiful pool

My family and I enjoy living here. The staff is very kind and very helpful. Everyone keeps to themselves which is great but they are also helpful as well