I love it here. The neighbors and staff are very friendly. I can see myself here for a long time to come. My kids love the pool abd and I enjoy the gym.

We love living here! Everyone has been so nice and always helpful! The location is awesome and this community really feels like a home to us.

Beautiful area, comfortable apartment with roomy floor plan. While you can hear traffic noise from the main road, trees help enhance the neighborhood. Bark park is a plus!

Quiet, Serene and away from the city just enough to say let’s go out on the town. As well close but not too close to my parents. The commute to work home is nice.

I just signed by renewal for another year here at at Sweetgrass Landing . I like being a part of this community where Everyone you come across is friendly it’s clean, safe and the amenities are awesome. I love my apartment the location is great and I have a beautiful pond with a fountain to look at from my patio everyday. It’s also my cat Cimba’s favorite spot to hang out with a screened in porch. The staff is very friendly and always have fun things to do at the clubhouse. I bring my granddaughter over to our pool all the time we love it.

Great living here. The area is great, and my daughter loved the pool. It is also very quiet, which is great for relaxing. It also has a nice area to walk around!!

We love it here... But we have had some maintenance issues and a few nosey/loud neighbors... Other than that we are happy with our home!! :)

Really enjoy living so close to everything in town shopping, entertainment, and fabulous restaurants. 15 minutes from the beach. Great workout room and beautiful pool

My family and I enjoy living here. The staff is very kind and very helpful. Everyone keeps to themselves which is great but they are also helpful as well

Rented my apartment sight unseen & management was great when I first arrived getting me all set up in my place. So happy with the amenities and the staff.

i have had a pleasant experience so far, the community is kept clean and the maintenance is always very quick to respond . The staff is pleasant and helpful. The gym could use some more equipment, but overall good experience.

I feel safe and it’s nice and quiet at night. I am waiting for the weather to be more consistently warm so I can go to the pool and relax on my day off.

I love living here at Sweetgrass. I have a beautiful 2 bedroom I love . It is 15 minutes to work and 3 minutes to my daughters house. Always friendly community and the staff is great..They always reply quickly if I have any issues which is rare. It is a safe community especially with the gates.

Lovely setting, friendly residents, nice dog park. Units are older buildings that have some upgrades. Additional upgrades would greatly improve them- granite countertops, new sliding glass doors, new HVAC units, and energy efficient windows. Staff is very courteous.

I find this community very cozy and the staff always treats us extremely well! When I have needed assistance, I have always found that the staff is easy to talk to and ready to lend a hand when needed.

Loving living here! We knew from the moment we pulled into this complex that it felt like home and it still does! Everyone is friendly and always helpful!

Sweetgrass Landing is a very safe and clean community with all the standard amenities. The staff are friendly and timely in fixing any maintenance issues. Rent is competitive for the area and the proximity to all necessary shopping and the beach is very convenient. I have lived here for two years and will only be moving when I find a place to purchase.

We love the location being so close to the beach.. the peace and quiet here is also one of the main reasons we love and recommend it so much.

I met with Megan the other day and she was very pleasant and extremely helpful. I can't wait to become a resident at Sweetgrass Landing. I am counting down the days until move in.

I like the apartment and the location in this gated community. The office staff is great, very attentive and seem to genuinely enjoy the property.

I love living here. Clean, quiet complex and the office staff is polite and attentive. Megan is always so helpful! The price is also one of the best values in MP.

We love the location and everyone seems so nice. Excited to have such a nice dog park and to meet all the cute doggo’s!! We are counting down the days until we move!

Pretty place, but management is not great. Everyone is nice, but it takes me asking multiple times in order to get someone to come to my apartment to fix the problem.

Love the pool,the gym ,staff and neighbors.Very friendly atmosphere.I would prefer to take my own trash to to the dumpster and the recycling bins.

Excellent staff. Older units but roomy and updated. Nice community feel. Unfortunately you do hear traffic noise from Route 17. Lovely pool and clubhouse.