Symphony

4.2

4.2

Great place to live but raising cost the last year is making so that it no longer affordable. Other wise I love the property and staff is great the only thing that needs improvement is the cost. Sadly all of Chandler is on the rise.
Our move in has been very smooth. There were a few things to fix and the maintenance crew showed up right away. The apartment was clean and the new floors are beautiful.
Everything is good apartment wise, besides rent going up. But i have a couple pictures of where people are not parking straight into the parking and not leaving space for people to get in there vehicle to the point where you can’t open your door to get in. and other people who park in unmarked parking spaces next to there assigned spot just so people won’t park by them.i have 2 vehicles so one is in assigned parking spot, i have 3 kids and another on the way anyday now.
Maintenance only comes for major issues and the pool has been closed for long periods. Last I checked the hot tub was also not hot. Very disappointed.
It's all fine however recently the maintenance work seems to be pending for very long, always they are piled up and say it will be done , almost took 2 weeks!!
Hace algunos meses pedí que me revisaran el refrigerador y vino una persona y lo único que hizo fue desconectarlo y nos dijo que en una hora lo conectáramos otra vez y nunca regreso y ya nos quise reportarlo y seguimos con el mismo problema se congela todo el frizer
So far, we are really enjoying our time here. We love our unit and garage and its very quiet. The neighbors are friendly but not intrusive.
So far I am not happy with our new unit. The floors are uneven, the unit was not cleaned prior to us renting, and the walls are dirty. They told me there was new carpet and there's NO carpet. The stair well in our garage is disgusting dirty. I feel like we just moved into a motel 6.
Awesome community. Ladies in the office are very nice and personable. Grounds are always kept fresh,clean, and super maintained. Trash butler is a luxury. Love it here.
I've lived here a few months now. The front office and maintenance staff are so friendly and really go above and beyond. The complex is clean and the neighbors are quiet and friendly as well. There is also so much privacy for apartment living. The large balconies and your own front entrances away from neighbors is very nice. I live close to the pool too and still haven't had issues with noise or bad behavior. Overall a great place to live!