Symphony

4.3

4.3

I really like living at the Symphony. The apartment size is perfect, they really took the pandemic seriously and has the residents as the best interest. The amenities are great and family friendly. I’m coming up on my year. I wish I had found them sooner!
We love living here. The only downfall is the fact the residents do not pick up there dog poop whatsoever . We use to have days we’re we could walk our dog and appreciate the landscaping also here but now it’s becoming more of an annoyance then anything. :(
I’ve been living here at Symphony for 2 years now and my expedience has been great. The front office staff are always available to help and maintenance team always get things completed
Love the size of our patio. We spend most evenings there enjoying the nice Arizona weather. The maintenance staff is always friendly and timely. Have only had a couple times when we had to reach out to management about barking dogs left on patios unattended. Otherwise have been happy living here.
We are new here but it’s been great so far! Neighbors are friendly and everyone stays in their own bubble which is always a plus. The community as a whole has been awesome. Can’t wait to check out the amenities!
Apartment community is well maintained and beautiful, the apartment was move in ready and there were no issues. Leasing office staff is very friendly and helpful and very responsive throughout the whole process.
We love living here and we love our neighbors and the community. Going on walks and just enjoying the surroundings is our favorite part! The staff are super friendly, and we’ve enjoyed living here for almost a year and a half!
This apartment is full of great amenities and a kind, helpful team. Maintenance does a good job but there is always room to improve. Overall, this community is a great place!
Overall, I love this community and my apartment. I have been here almost a full year and everyday has been wonderful. Every apartment has their challenges and quirks but the ones that I’ve experienced here are few and far between. The staff in the front office are kind, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful and my neighbors are all great people to know. The amenities are great and the pools are awesome! The cherry on top is how close I am to Downtown Chandler, the Chandler Mall, and a variety of food& drink places!
Love living here other then all the pet waste it gets old having to pick up after others,wish that the gym would stay open later also. Thank you