Beautiful unit, had such a good experience doing the tour and everyone was so nice. I immediately got a good feeling from the complex when I saw it.

The staff and residents are all sweet. It has a safe feeling, people can walk around at night with their pets and kids and not have to worry. The entire community is always clean and has a good appeal to it.

The community is nice and dog friendly. I like that I have a spacious apartment. Events are provided for residents which is great. The only complaints I have are the noisy neighbors upstairs and the mold in the pantry/water heater room found. Maintenance came immediately and fixed the issue though.

Just moved in but love it here. Super friendly staff, helpful maintenance crew. My move in experience was wonderful. They answer all my questions and concerns right away

Great experience. Leasing office and maintenance staffs are great and quick to respond. The apartments are nice and well kept. Only issue is our gate system isn't the best, but there seems to be efforts to make sure it works day to day. The gym is a little small. Would like to see our club house area (kitchen, pool table, and TV area) open 24 hours via card access as the hours are during working hours and the space seems to be underutilized by residents. Perhaps expanding the gym into that area, if extending club house area is not available.

The apartment complex is very nice. It features great amenities such as the pool and gym. I enjoy that the enjoy has strength training equipment rather then just cardio equipment.

Well maintained Friendly and peaceful environment..Recently organised gatherings helped to know people around.. Recent roberries made stay lil uncomfortable and insecure else its a good place stay..

The staff is friendly. Ally is so sweet and I love communicating with her, she always provides the most sincere answer. The apartment also holds fun community events which I think are great for both the adults and kids.

we have the rights of influence in our community issues that affect it's issues and make a sense of being respectful. I feel as a part of this community, belong , and feel welcome here.

Good maintenance, well maintained apartment.....our favorite area is swimming pool and community area, gym is well equipped and maintained well.

I am enjoying my stay at Sync. Great staff and quick response to maintenance requests. I will definitely recommend this community to my friends.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I am having very pleasant experience living at Sync Appartments. Awesome staff and quick response to the maintenance request. Cool Parties for residents very frequently. Finally I am a happy resident !

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Good place to live in. The staff are super friendly specially impressed with monthly gatherings organized by the leasing office. Five stars for the pool and BBQ area.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

This is an awesome community. 10/10 would recommend. I’ve never been so happy to call a place home! Very quiet, beautiful and management and maintenance is always there to help and on point! So happy!

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The complex and apartment itself are absolutely wonderful. The only thing I’d point out is having to fix a few things upon move-in. Cannot wait to check out the clubhouse.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

My apartment is beautiful. The location is ideal and very close to uthscsa. Staff is very friendly and amenities are great! Would definitely recommend

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I haven’t had any issues, so far so good. I enjoy living here. If we have any questions my roommates seemed to be solving everything right away with management.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The staff have been nothing but helpful with the movie in ( Allison is literally the most helpful person ever). We love our new home all of the amenities and the surrounding area of the complex were huge selling points for us!

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

It is everything I was looking for and some! I moved from the DFW area a couple days ago and had to find a place to live very quickly. My family and I came to look here one day and applied the next. The ladies in the front understood our urgency and gave us everything we needed to get started and quickly approves our application. My family and I really like our unit and the community thus far. I'll be back in 6 months to review my living experience here. Hopefully it continues to be great.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The community is very friendly, peaceful, clean and interactive as well. The halls and next door neighbors are very neighborly. Great community to live with.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

My family and I have not been here too long, but I can already say it feels like home. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. It is clean and quiet here. The community feels great.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The community, so far, seems to be quiet and family oriented. Ally and the rest of the office staff are great. The pool and fitness center are excellent as well.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Great staff! Very clean property. Maintenance turnaround is good for the size of the property. Not many issues but the few there was got handled efficiently.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

My son just moved in yesterday, and he told me he loves it!! He especially liked how big his bedroom is as well as all amenities that are available to him.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Great community. Upgraded features. One really unique thing about these places is the dimmable light fixtures in the dining room and kitchen. Plus when you live on the third floor with kids the elevator is a life saver. Management is helpful. I just moved in but I have nothing to complain about so far.