SYNC at Arden Park

4.5

4.5

Good community and neighborhood. Schools and shops are near to the community. Friendly staff and good maintained community. Finally a peace place to live
Love the quietness of the community. When it’s more lively it’s families laughing and having a good time. Truly it has been very peaceful here.
It is a great place, good staff, maintenance and leasing office staff do take an extra nudge or so to get through to but overall it has been good.
The apartment complex has been very good to us during our stay. Would recommend to anybody looking for a luxury apartment with good location and amenities
This is still our first week here but we’re loving it so far ! The areas are so clean , the staff has been so friendly, and our apartment is beautiful. We had never seen what our exact lay out would be , but we are so pleased with all the room we have. Estrella really made us feel welcome and was so helpful through the entire process.
Residents need to watch their kids on scooters not to hit other vehicles nor scratch them. Residents need to use the parks or the walking trails near the vicinity to walk at instead of the apartment complex parking lot area. They can get hurt & it’s NOT safe! Residents & their guests need to pick up their beer cans, dog poop, & dog urine left in elevators, side walks, & stairs. Any broken stair cases need to be repaired because it’s not safe & it’s an eye sore! The gates need to be left open or fixed. I have been living here for a year now & the workmanship of the contractors is very poor!
Great community, staff and excellent environment. Amenities are awesome and maintenance is great. Front Office staff is constantly setting up events and things to do.
You were review must be between 140 and 1000 characters I gave my review of five stars because I like living here and I like the swimming pool and I like the trees
I’ve been here for almost a month and my roomies and I have been loving it! Everything’s so chill and it feels good to stay here. We haven’t had any type of problems so far.
Well kept,well maintained beautiful community..... Even though we are located near the huebner main road the community is very quiet... Pet friendly community....