SYNC at Arden Park

During this time, the office and staff still do their very best to make sure us residents have options. Always sure kind and willing to help in anyway possible.
I absolutely love it here. I’m going on my second year here and I couldn’t be happier. My kids love it here as well and everything here has been amazing.
Clean community all the time and near for all the stores, well maintained swimming pool and grill area, clean walk ways allover the community
I have never been more pleased to live at Sync. Everthing is done in a timely manner and we never have any complaints. I will definitely be back!
My husband and I have lived here for 3 years and we have really enjoyed our experience overall. The office staff are always super helpful. The maintenance staff are very helpful and professional and do their jobs in a timely manner. We have to leave the community since we are moving to another city but I would highly recommend this place to others.
Just moved in a couple weeks ago, and I honestly fell in love with this place when I first came to get pricing information. I love my living room view! I love the dog park and the pool! This is making our social distancing experience so much better.
We had a few problems once we moved in but all the issues were promptly fixed within the first week. The community is very nice and all of the amenities.
Absolutely love living here! Everything about the community is so clean, welcoming, and convenient. Front office staff is always super helpful and kind. Maintenance responds to and fixes work orders very promptly. Just love everything about our floor plan and the price!
Beautiful , spacious , well maintained , gated community apartments , we love the community engaging programs , staff are helpful and make sure you are satisfied
We are coming to the end- sad to go because we have had some Great memories here- but excited for what’s to come! It’s been a great year. This was our first home