SYNC at Arden Park

It is a really good place to live with a beautiful pool and gated community, the new management is really friendly and they do try to take care of the community.
Extremely noisy upstairs neighbors 😒 we have been dealing with for over a year and they continue to be obnoxious, regardless of how many times we have complained, at all hours of day or night
Being a resident here is phenomenal, I love the leading staff as well Susan is the best thing that’s ever happened to Sync! We recommend coming by and taking a look :)
Great amenities and customer services! Clean and very well maintained! I chose this place based on ratings and I am very glad I did! Thank you!
I had a great experience at Sync but service issues is what dampened my experience. And because your staff and maintenance are such incredibly nice people, it made it difficult to remain upset for long. Customer relations is a strong point at Sync.
Awesome experience staying here at sync for more than 3 years. Thanks for taking care of residents with utmost care. Really would love to stay much longer - one feedback would be to provide the carpet cleaning for the residents who stay here more than 3 years due to its rough usage especially when kids are at home
New resident, but so far am really enjoying the community. Like the events so far, and the front staff are very helpful. They have made me feel very welcome.
I love it here. It is pretty, quiet and I love the pool. It is so nice. I love everything about it here. The management is very nice and the events are so unique.
Majority of everything is amazing, its just hard to ever leave the complex due to alot of kids in the street. It seems to be a ongoing situation.
Great staff, great community. So glad we found this place. Our first move into Texas, and they made us feel welcome, and eased our moving pains.