I love this community ,pleasant atmosphere very near to shopping and the community staff is very nice people they talk very nicely to me and every update they are informing through email that very nice job finally the swimming pool and gym is very good

The leasing department was very helpful with providing us information on the community. We were accommodated with our move in date. This made for an easy and smooth transition into our new home!

Clean premises, nice pool, great main office staff, and quick maintenance repairs! Trash service very poor, not worth the money and mandatory.

My experience so far has been great. The staff is always so friendly and very attentive. I moved in in May of 2019 and it was a very smooth process.

The moving in process was easy and everyone thus far has been very friendly. The services provided thus far have been very helpful. I look forward to living here.

Spacious and upgraded. Love trash valet and pool size. I just dont like theres Not enough lighting by our building at night. Tons and tons of bees in the buildings.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Absolutely love the community, very calm, & relaxed! The staff is very attentive and very prompt with any questions we have! They also have amazing floor plans

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

amazing property with great services! the ladies at the front office did everything they could to help us find a nice apartment with all the amenities that we were looking for!

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

So far I am loving it here. My children and I feel at home and truly enjoy being here. The leasing staff and maintenance have been nothing but amazing.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The amenities are great. The units are well kept and spacious. I really haven't found any negatives about being here. We love the pool and the convenience to everything

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Great place. Nice amenities. Distinct cultural diversity from other areas of SanAntonio. I like the elevator in my building. The apartment it close to a gas station.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Amazing and patient staff! The staff is so beyond helpful and very attentive. The apartments are spacious and very classy! Love this place! Very glad to be apart of the family

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

It’s been great living here. I love the amenities and the people are so nice. It’s also a convenient location for me. I wish the pool were a little cleaner but everything else has been good.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Nice place to live and Good Neighbourhood!! "a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, The common area and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded. I love the convenience of the elevator and the neighbour gatherings.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Decent place to live for families and young professionals. Good rates. Gym could use some improvements. And could host more events throughout the month.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

So far everything has been great! The only problem we had when we moved in was a maintenance issue. We told maintenance about a specific issue while we were at work multiple times and they replied every time that nothing was wrong.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

We have enjoyed the experience. Maintenance is quick. Staff is friendly and area stays clean. We love how quiet it is as well. We have experienced some loud areas but it comes with apartment living. We are happy either way.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I just moved in, but I can already tell how nice of a community Sync Apartments is. The staff is really lovely- super helpful and quick to answer questions. Beautiful apartment. Great fitness center and pool.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

It’s been so far. The maintenance people were fast. They called and addressed the issue. Valet trash has been good as well. I have no complaints other than my noisy upstair neighbors

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The management is great. The area is quite and calm. Their security system has improved. The pool is nice although it’s only 5 feet deep. The gym is updated and nice.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Great atmosphere and a nice place to live so far. Only issue is a lot of kids go around unsupervised into the street so you have to make sure you drive extra careful going around the complex.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Beautiful apartment with good amenities , love the community area especially, they do conducted family friendly activities once in a while , maintenance is good too.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Good place to live. Close to the medical center. Clean. Can be a little noisy but the rest of the complex makes up for it. Very helpful front office!

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

It’s been pretty good so far, no complaints. The lady Ally in leasing was wonderful and kind she explained everything and helped along the way..

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Great staff, valet trash is a plus, the apartment is cozy and feels like home. Over all the place is quiet however the sound of the street traffic in the morning and at night on our side of the building can be annoying. Great amenities and it feels safe. Over all I’m happy here.