Well maintained, clean and very secured.. Admin members are soo kind and friendly. All the facilities are available in the Gym like yoga mat, exercise ball etc,. Sync at Arden park is very good place to live.

I absolutely love the complex and the community here. Thank you to the lovely ladies in the leasing office; we haven’t had a problem since we’ve moved in.

Great place to live, really quit and nice place, very good view from patio/window. Location is very convenient and easy access to grocery. Valero gas station/circle K is just outside of main gate. Very nice and attentive staff's.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I love this complex! It is clean, quiet and staff is helpful. I love the amenities and all the events the complex hosts. I would totally recommend this complex.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Very good and friendly staffs. Very good amenities for residents and near to many shopping centers to get all basic things. Gas station is very close. Sending text notifications for all events including packages delivered for us.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Great apartment complex with great amenities! The staff are always friendly especially the maintenance staff. I love the resident activities offered.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Love our community! Everyone is so nice! Sync takes care of its residents DAILY!! It is safe environment you instantly notice and fall in love.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Happy living! Good ambience, great location. Feels happy while entering house and peaceful living Good community for kids to play around Can easily socialize with people

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Amazing staff, great community and friendly neighbors. I have not had any issues since I have moved in. Maintenance is also very quick to respond if necessary.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Enjoyable place to live, staff is great, maintenance is quick to respond. The pricing is affordable and the location is great. There are some underutilized spaces and amenities but overall a great community to live.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Moving to Sync was a great choice. The apartments are very well maintained, the layout is great for entertaining or setting up a home office, and the office staff are the friendliest and most helpful that I've ever encountered. The maintenance staff is pretty quick to respond should there be a need, and take care of any issues on the first trip. Most of the residents seem to be medical professionals as would be expected in the medical center, and it's relatively quiet here outside of some kids playing most days. But who complains about a place that is filled with families and fun? Sync is a great place to live.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Spacious and well maintained community, maintenance team does a great job, they even conduct regular community engagement programs, it’s a beautiful place.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Great apartment complex with great amenities! The staff are always friendly especially the maintenance staff. The location is great too. I love the resident activities offered.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Nice apartment management very attentive. The apartments are a safe environment. I like the local events they have frequently throughout the year.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Lived here for a year and a half. Overall great experience. Any issues are quickly resolved and management is very helpful. Great location. Would recommend to anyone who wants a clean and safe place to live near medical center.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I like living here. It’s very quite. People are nice. And staff keeps the community very clean. Kinda wish there was more parking available. I never get a park when I get off at night

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

So far the place is nice, management respond to maintenance requests promptly. I would like to see cleaner elevators and walkways between apartments.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

We’ve only been here a few months but it’s been great. Maintenance requests were handled in a timely. Lots of grass areas to walk the dog. Our son loves the playground

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

This apartment complex is by far the best I have ever stayed at. It is well kept and safe and the staff are so helpful. I would definitely recommend this to friends

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I absolutely love it here so far. My kids and I are totally happy here and feel right at home. I have no regrets about moving into my apartment here. The staff are amazing as well.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The staff is very attentive and it willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. We have lived here for about week and so car everything has gone great and anything we were displeased with the staff has be very accommodating.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I have really enjoyed living here so far, the apartments are very nice, clean and quiet! Any small issues that I have had, has been handled by the front office staff in a very polite and timely manner!

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Everything has been great so far! The leasing office was really helpful during my search and answered all of my questions. I excited to move in!

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Staff is so friendly! We have enjoyed our time so much! We love the community events and the closeness to all restaurants and shopping centers!

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I cannot say enough about my experience so far... the office staff has been so helpful and gracious. I am so looking forward to this being home.