SYNC at Arden Park

Nice community...very good amenities. We love most one of ameniti is swimming pool but we didn't enjoyed because of corona virus..in this pandemic situation,staff and management were took lot of precautions and take care everything. I really appreciate. This community is near to CVS,HEB,GAS STATION and some stores.
So far the place seems to be great! Had a little trouble with the washer but getting that fixed and can't wait to use the pool and the gym as soon as things get better!
It's been good so far a few broken things upon move in but I let the office know about it and they put in a work order to get it fixed. We will see how fast they respond.
I am slightly disappointed with management. Because when we were looking for apartments we had not been informed about all available apartments. So we had to choose the one which is not suitable for us.Bt in the online portal we could see lot many options and could find the one which we liked. Then we had been promised to get the one apartment we really liked. We were hoping for that.. finally they didn’t give the apartment and they didn’t inform us until last minute. so we had to call several times and check the availability. If we had been informed all available apartments in the beginning we could have applied for apartment according to our preference. Other than that community good. It’s calm and quiet.
We have been here for about a week and so far we like it. Any problem has been resolved quickly. The only problem has been the upstairs neighbor whom I think has kids that are constantly active from 7am to about 11pm but other then that we love our apartment.
Great location. Front office staff is friendly and helpful. Property is clean and well maintained. Quiet, safe, and clean community. I would recommend.
Great community. Has done a great job communicating and ensuring operations are as normal as possible during the pandemic. Clean community with great staff!
Our apartment is clean and spacious. Management has been very kind and helpful. Our only complaints are that we were told maintenance would come to fix our water heater and they never came and that there has been some loud banging coming from the apartment above us.
Moving in to Sync was smooth and the apartment looks great! Management is very competent and friendly! We love the cleanliness and accessibility of the buildings :)
This place is great. Aly, in the front office, makes taking care of residents her priority. The entire office is great, but Aly is amazing. I have yet to spend time with her where she hasn't made me feel like I matter.