Lived here for a year and a half. Overall great experience. Any issues are quickly resolved and management is very helpful. Great location. Would recommend to anyone who wants a clean and safe place to live near medical center.

I like living here. It’s very quite. People are nice. And staff keeps the community very clean. Kinda wish there was more parking available. I never get a park when I get off at night

So far the place is nice, management respond to maintenance requests promptly. I would like to see cleaner elevators and walkways between apartments.

We’ve only been here a few months but it’s been great. Maintenance requests were handled in a timely. Lots of grass areas to walk the dog. Our son loves the playground

This apartment complex is by far the best I have ever stayed at. It is well kept and safe and the staff are so helpful. I would definitely recommend this to friends

I absolutely love it here so far. My kids and I are totally happy here and feel right at home. I have no regrets about moving into my apartment here. The staff are amazing as well.

The staff is very attentive and it willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. We have lived here for about week and so car everything has gone great and anything we were displeased with the staff has be very accommodating.

I have really enjoyed living here so far, the apartments are very nice, clean and quiet! Any small issues that I have had, has been handled by the front office staff in a very polite and timely manner!

Everything has been great so far! The leasing office was really helpful during my search and answered all of my questions. I excited to move in!

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Staff is so friendly! We have enjoyed our time so much! We love the community events and the closeness to all restaurants and shopping centers!

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I cannot say enough about my experience so far... the office staff has been so helpful and gracious. I am so looking forward to this being home.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

We do feel home and we did enjoyed the moving till now we explore the amazing apartement every day and we used to enjoy the securety offered

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Maintenance is very quick with getting work orders done. Move in was very sooth and easy. The apartment complex is quiet. Only con so far about living at SYNC is that if you come home later than 11pm you will have trouble finding parking. There is not enough parking and I am forced to drive in circles waiting for a car to leave the complex.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Friendly staff and apartment is really up to date. The good part is having a elevator instead of walking up flights of stairs. The area is surrounded by many stores which is good.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I love it!i actually feel at home here and the employees are always in such a good mood and are all so sweet and make you feel so welcomed!I can tell we are gonna want to live here for a while!🤗

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Beautiful unit, had such a good experience doing the tour and everyone was so nice. I immediately got a good feeling from the complex when I saw it.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The staff and residents are all sweet. It has a safe feeling, people can walk around at night with their pets and kids and not have to worry. The entire community is always clean and has a good appeal to it.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The community is nice and dog friendly. I like that I have a spacious apartment. Events are provided for residents which is great. The only complaints I have are the noisy neighbors upstairs and the mold in the pantry/water heater room found. Maintenance came immediately and fixed the issue though.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Just moved in but love it here. Super friendly staff, helpful maintenance crew. My move in experience was wonderful. They answer all my questions and concerns right away

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Great experience. Leasing office and maintenance staffs are great and quick to respond. The apartments are nice and well kept. Only issue is our gate system isn't the best, but there seems to be efforts to make sure it works day to day. The gym is a little small. Would like to see our club house area (kitchen, pool table, and TV area) open 24 hours via card access as the hours are during working hours and the space seems to be underutilized by residents. Perhaps expanding the gym into that area, if extending club house area is not available.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The apartment complex is very nice. It features great amenities such as the pool and gym. I enjoy that the enjoy has strength training equipment rather then just cardio equipment.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Well maintained Friendly and peaceful environment..Recently organised gatherings helped to know people around.. Recent roberries made stay lil uncomfortable and insecure else its a good place stay..

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The staff is friendly. Ally is so sweet and I love communicating with her, she always provides the most sincere answer. The apartment also holds fun community events which I think are great for both the adults and kids.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

we have the rights of influence in our community issues that affect it's issues and make a sense of being respectful. I feel as a part of this community, belong , and feel welcome here.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Good maintenance, well maintained apartment.....our favorite area is swimming pool and community area, gym is well equipped and maintained well.