Great community! Whenever I need anything the staff is always willing to help out. Could use some improvements on cigarette butts all over the building.

I enjoy living here; however, I would love to see the building cleaner on the outside as well as a different approach to getting rid of the pests that are creeping in the apartment.

i love my experience with Elysian at Arden Park. Erica is great. Apartment is spacious and I love the pool and gym. The community is respectful

Very good community meant for safety, Peaceful and good view of the river side from the home. Maintenance and staff are very helpful. More fun at swimming pool.

When I walked into the office, the property managers were delightful and courteous. They made my fiancé and I feel welcomed and gave us so much information. I would recommend these apartments to any of friends or relatives!

Friendly staff and community. Maintenance can be a bit slow but otherwise no complaints here. I'm loving the thick walls. I've never heard a peep of sound from outside my apartment when my family plays their music.

I love living here. It's always very clean and an over all nice environment. I like that the communication between the leasing office and is residents is always available and I appreciate the emails keeping me updated

Convenient location from work, local stores, and restaurants. Beautiful layout including pool, BBQ hang out, club house. Elysian welcomes you with a gift when you first enter your new apartment. I thought that was a nice treat to see. Club house has a pool table, complimentary coffee, seating area for guest. Community events like food trucks and free donuts for special occasions. Friend referral is a nice way to may a little extra.

I give it a 4.5 because it's a pretty good place to live. No where is perfect, there are things that need to be worked on so I am hoping things will pick up soon.

Elysian at Arden park has an Amazing staff, amazing apartments, overall amazing an amazing experience. I move in July 23 and I'm just counting the days!

Recently moved here and I have really enjoyed everything! Everyone is really nice and helpful and willing to assist in anything you need! I've been really happy

The staff is very friendly. I love the extras my complex has for the residents. I am very impressed with its appearance. Recommend we have more gatherings to meet the neighbors also perhaps have a community committee with recommendations, suggestions and other awareness that the staff needs to know about.

Like how the maintenance service is done fast, and the staffs are very helpful. I like getting emails every months promptly for my payment reminder.

Elyisian@ArdenPark is a great place to live. The staff is always friendly and cares about the residents. Maintenance is also handled on time.

Enjoy my whirlpool bath love the extended living area, not happy with the noisy upstairs neighbors, do like that both bathrooms have garden tubs

I loved living here! I never had any issues with neighbors or noise. I will admit the parking was the worst part about living here but other than that it was great.

Haven't ever had any issues living here. I love the amenities, though the gates and the gym seem to always be broken/needing service. The staff is friendly and remembers my name. Moving out after living here for over 1 year only because rent is going up if I renew.

Good job. Keep up the good work. Maintain the cleanliness of the community. Hope to see more events or activities for the residents. Thanks

Elysian at Arden Park is a great place to live for families. There is a great community here with a staff that is friendly. The place is new so the only thing that break down is the gates but that is not a big deal.

Everyone is very helpful with me and my roommates and have always a positive attitude when asked questions. Great team, cooperative, can't wait to start living here

elysian has the best staff, the best location close to everything and an amazing community and all at an affordable price. best decision I've made so far.

I never realized how wonderful my experience would be living in an apartment complex again. The staff at Elysian at Arden Park apartments complex are wonderful.

Great location and nice apartment. Wish there we more activities and that the gates weren't an issue. Staff are friendly and I love the pool. I wish the gym was a little bigger but it's decent and convenient

I've been at Arden for 2.5 years. While it has changed hands a few times since, this team is doing a good job of trying to create community.

good apartment and the management are great,respond time for the service very good,quite building and clean,valet trash on time,over all i give this apartments 10/10