SYNC at Arden Park

Great community! Whenever I need anything the staff is always willing to help out. Could use some improvements on cigarette butts all over the building.
I enjoy living here; however, I would love to see the building cleaner on the outside as well as a different approach to getting rid of the pests that are creeping in the apartment.
i love my experience with Elysian at Arden Park. Erica is great. Apartment is spacious and I love the pool and gym. The community is respectful
Very good community meant for safety, Peaceful and good view of the river side from the home. Maintenance and staff are very helpful. More fun at swimming pool.
When I walked into the office, the property managers were delightful and courteous. They made my fiancé and I feel welcomed and gave us so much information. I would recommend these apartments to any of friends or relatives!
Friendly staff and community. Maintenance can be a bit slow but otherwise no complaints here. I'm loving the thick walls. I've never heard a peep of sound from outside my apartment when my family plays their music.
I love living here. It's always very clean and an over all nice environment. I like that the communication between the leasing office and is residents is always available and I appreciate the emails keeping me updated
Convenient location from work, local stores, and restaurants. Beautiful layout including pool, BBQ hang out, club house. Elysian welcomes you with a gift when you first enter your new apartment. I thought that was a nice treat to see. Club house has a pool table, complimentary coffee, seating area for guest. Community events like food trucks and free donuts for special occasions. Friend referral is a nice way to may a little extra.
I give it a 4.5 because it's a pretty good place to live. No where is perfect, there are things that need to be worked on so I am hoping things will pick up soon.
Elysian at Arden park has an Amazing staff, amazing apartments, overall amazing an amazing experience. I move in July 23 and I'm just counting the days!