Property has decreased in safety and upkeep over the past 3 years. Courtesy officer is. I longer on site and a security company is far from effective. Gates are always broken and vehicles are being burglarized.

Gone down hill over last three years. Multiple owner changes. Multiple (3) managers and assistant managers(2) of property in a year. Talk a lot but no action

Not happy with the overall experience. Fitness center needs upgrade, hallways are stained with juices from trash, parking is a problem after 9pm.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

The only good part about this community is the front desk staff. Move in was excruciating, besides being delayed on their part, the apartment was a mess and needed to be cleaned afterwards. The carpet which was the reason move-in was delages, was installed poorly with nails partruding the carpet and having pebbles or something under the foam. The carwash is a joke. The exterior lights are ALL out or just blinks. The gate is not reliable, sometimes they open or sometimes you need to go to another one if they'recloses like their supposed to be. The elevator stinks. The emergency lights everywhere are broken. The outdoor kitchen is always messy, even after I cleaned them. The painters are.... Special... It's just a mess. Also, no walls are level or straight. Who built this place??

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

It is a nice place, but overrated. First, my mailbox key wasn't working, they replace it but they only have is one key when they where supposed to give two, one for each resident. I have been here a month and I have already called maintenance twice. There is water dropping from the ceiling in a closet, their solution: a bucket. They said they will contact me for more details about it, it has been 10 days and haven't heard from them, even if the water leakage stopped, the bucket is where they left it, there is no light in the closet, they removed the lamp, and there is a large stain in the ceiling. My neighbors leave their trash in the hall in no-pick up days. There is supposed to be a fine for that but I believe they are not charging it because neighbors keep doing it, sometimes it smells bad all over the hall, by the way halls are dirty because of that.

Not for seniors. Staff friendly but most of residents young and not interested in interacting with their old people neighbors. Residents throw trash and on Don't clean up after dogs. It's been a hard six months, only six to go. Maintenance staff very nice Not a lot of contact with other staff. Gates never work right.

Not a very safe place to live no security at all l. The gates stay broken at. There is always dog poop in the grass. Elvatiors stop working a lot the walls are very thin!!!!!

1.Good apartments 2.Poop found on the grass areas always 3.Bad odor 4.Gate opening works sometimes, most of the time frustrating when it opens half or sometimes it doesn’t even when we use clicker or use pin pad

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Would like the gates and locks around property fixed. It’s been about a month since they broke. Not having access to gym or pool area is very inconvient. Not to mention the security concerns from having the gates open 24/7. Sunday I notice some nonresidents just walking around and looking at the property alone.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

like the open concept floor plans! Parking is limited at times. Pool is great! Renovated BBQ area is great for get togetherness. Valet trash is a great amenity.

Overall the experience has been good. Most of the requests are sorted out quickly. However the property has struggled with keeping the automatic gates closed. The addition of parcel pickup system is great. Renting apartment here is a good value for money.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Valet trash is awesome! The pool is nice and large. The grills are great. The club house is very nice and always clean. Parking isn't the best. And landscape is okay.

It’s a great place to live, but needs to work on maintenance. I’ve been asking a maintenance over a month and they haven’t showed up. Besides that it’s a great place to live.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I have been here for 3 years and I am happy to be here. The amenities are great especially the pool. They are an animal friendly community and have a nice little dog park which is nice. The maintenance crew is good and very nice.

The staff is friendly. Ally is so sweet and I love communicating with her, she always provides the most sincere answer. The apartment also holds fun community events which I think are great for both the adults and kids.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

This is a beautiful community with luxurious fixtures and amenities. I just wish we had access to those amenities 24/7. We're paying for them, and I almost never get to use them. I also wish that things like the valet service and parcel lockers weren't mandatory. We have to pay extra fees for those services, and we might not ever even use the parcel locker every month.

I love living here. The elysian at Arden Park is great place to live. I enjoy all that is offered here. The pool is a great place to hang and enjoy the day while cooking out on the grill.

Great community! Whenever I need anything the staff is always willing to help out. Could use some improvements on cigarette butts all over the building.

I have been staying here for the past 6months and do not have any issues here. The only problem that I have is with the silverfish in apartment.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Convenient location from work, local stores, and restaurants. Beautiful layout including pool, BBQ hang out, club house. Elysian welcomes you with a gift when you first enter your new apartment. I thought that was a nice treat to see. Club house has a pool table, complimentary coffee, seating area for guest. Community events like food trucks and free donuts for special occasions. Friend referral is a nice way to may a little extra.

Decent place to live for families and young professionals. Good rates. Gym could use some improvements. And could host more events throughout the month.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

Very good! So nice and great area! I can really call this place home and it has been such a great place to live!!!!! The amenities are the best!

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

We have enjoyed the experience. Maintenance is quick. Staff is friendly and area stays clean. We love how quiet it is as well. We have experienced some loud areas but it comes with apartment living. We are happy either way.

Reply from SYNC at Arden Park

I loved living here! I never had any issues with neighbors or noise. I will admit the parking was the worst part about living here but other than that it was great.

Love staying at Sync at Arden Park, but there are a few things that can be fixed. One of the gates always seems to broken/out of order causing inconvenience. Also the hot water for my shower runs out pretty quickly and I only take a 10 minute shower.