SYNC at Harmony

The rent price will always go up after you sign another lease. Residence around here smoke cigarettes and nothing is done about it. I wish this place was a little better.
The staff is awesome at resolving any issues you may have and maintenance is great at fixing things timely and efficiently. Neighbors for the most part are friendly.
Love it, the apartment is nice. The area is quiet and peaceful. Love the area as well. Great place to live and the people are nice and the nabors are quiet.
Sync at Harmony is a nice clean and peaceful community. The Location is good and I have always receieved on time Maintenance. Love the community
I've lived here for 3 years now and love living here ...I hope to continue living here as long as i can ..great people in the office , clean complex, good neighborhood and neighbors..
So far good experience here. Maintenance has been taken care of when requested. With all the extra pandemic worries going around, sync has done a good job abiding by and maintaining new regulations.
Apartment looked great, the office help was ok, could be a little better on communication when applying for a apartment. But other than that the complex looks good
I just moved here and things look like it will be a good experience. Staff had been nice and attentive, the apartment is nice and clean, neighborhood looks great.
It got a lot better with communication. At first it was bad. Only bad thing is all the dog droppings everywhere. If they could keep that and the cleanliness of the facility perfect!
I have only been here a few days but I love the community and the apartment. My 10 year old son is very happy with it. Took our first trip to the pool today. So far so good!