SYNC at Harmony

4.3

4.3

Overall the community is good. Social interactions are not very prevalent. This is probably due to pandemic, crime and just general caution that is the new norm. Property repairs are addressed in a timely manner and done to satisfaction. Haven’t had any contact with the new management team and haven’t had any issues to address.
I've been here almost 6 months now. The staff is prompt whenever I have had any issues with my apartment. I couldn't ask for more. Thanks Sync...
It is a nice and clean property.... good Ambience..... Maintenance issues were resolved quickly..... Management and Maintenance staff are very nice...
Secured and safe environment! Always neat. The maintenance service is always prompt. My family and I have been staying in the apartment 3 years+. I can recommend it to people.
We love it here! We are very comfortable here and we are happy to call it our home. Wish they would have an on-site police officer every once and a while.
We’re in no way fans of the green initiative our water bill was raised and our water pressure reduced to a trickle in our kitchen faucet. Showers are no longer enjoyable or relaxing. Oh and it now takes ten minutes to rinse shampoo out of waist length hair.
Given the COVID inconvenience, all work orders placed have been responding right away. I never typically have issues, but when I do, I’m heard aright away!
I have non stop smoking neighbors from apt 6207. I have contacted the courtesy patrol and emailed Danasha Richard and harmony manager. This problem still continues.
Location is amazing! Quiet community, friendly residents, management has all been great! Great amenities, Highly Recommended place to call home.