So far it’s been good. I like the location and the apartment is nice. There could be some improvements but it good for now for where I am for my age and lifestyle. The noise was bad during the summer times cause of parties and some wouldn’t end til later passed 10 when the pool closed. I can see that we are trying to push for more activities but I can’t go cause of the times but it’s great there so much fun stuff!

I love my new apartment at Sync at Harmony. The unit is spacious and was everything I was looking for. The building I’m in was clean upon moving in and ready to go.

I moved in with an existing resident without a hitch! So far, I enjoy the trash pickup service and the maintenance. I called maintenance to fix a water pressure problem, and while he was here, he noticed our AC wasn't working correctly and he repaired it as well!

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

We've been here 2 years and just signed the lease for another year. We live in a 3 bedroom which is very nice and pretty big. The rent is comparable for the area. I really enjoy living here. Maintenance staff is great. Our work orders are usually completed within 24 hours. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The area has everything you need closeby and still building. There are 2 reasons I didn't score 5 stars. First is the on going problem with the trash. The compactor is not emptied often enough or we need another one. There is trash all around the compactor especially on the weekends. It is unsitely and smells horrible. The second is the pool. The pool has been closed a lot this year and residents are never aware until we get down there to use it. Sometimes it's been closed 3 or 4 days in a row. I think if the pool is going to be closed other than Monday's for cleaning, we should get an email from the office.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

like each month has a new name each day at the sync discovery creek are new opportunities and always pleasant experiences i luv it here!

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

I have lived here for 8 months and have had a very good experience so far. Love the staff! The apartment manager; Ruby, has been there to help when I have a question or an issue. Emails are sent out to inform and communicate all of the necessary information to the residents.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

I have ben living here for about 4 months now and everything is good. Noise is always at a low. Neighbors are nice. Only thing is the parking i noticed that there are a-lot of cars without the apartment sticker and have been staying within the complex. Also the light that aluminates the stairway has been out for over two months.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Grass is yellow everywhere because of dog pee and poop. It smells bad especially in humid weather. The smells makes me feel sick and not want to go out to enjoy my balcony.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

I have no complaints everything been great for us! Every time we have a maintenance issue we call and they will come right away to fix the problem

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

I love living here. It’s comfortable and quiet. Schools are so close and so many restaurants and stores close by that make it that much more convenient.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

So far so good, can’t believe it doesn’t have a computer room😏! However I’m please about the atmosphere but can’t say much just been in apt for almost a week.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

we just moved in this year and have no bad comments about sync at harmony! Friendly staff and a clean environment. Only comment would be the tardiness on trash day pick up.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Its really cool place to live . I really loved location of appartment very much which makes my mind so peaceful. When i see the appartment i feel happiness in my mind .i really don’t like garden Maintanence otherwise super cool.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Absolutely Fantastic serene and highly skilled professional working in the apartment. They have unlimited parking space. The maintenance team are very swift in their response to work on your order.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Everyone employed here is the best. With you every step, got a problem they take care of it fast! Dominique is the best! The complex is nice and maintained as well as the pool!

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Great place to stay. My mother and I live here. It is a great place to stay. The location is great. The area is kept very clean and there are a lot of places around for your liking.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

We moved to Texas a little over two weeks ago. Most everyone we have crossed paths with have been incredibly kind. Looking forward to meeting some nice people here.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

My experience her at Sync at Harmony has been a good one. There isn't loud noise here. The staff is always ready to help with any of your concerns if they can. The grounds are kept up very well.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

It’s a beautiful place to live and the leasing staff are superb , when I did my walk through and send them my list , it was promptly done. You can’t ask for more

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

It’s ok. It’s an apartment. It’s fairly quiet for such a big complex. And it’s still pretty new as well. Parking can sometimes be hard to find.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Sensational love this places in my life 3 mins from 99543feet and I was sleep last year at my age 888 a lot more than 30mph and I had some friends with the same time as my mom

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

I have been here since May of this year. I absolutely love my apt and the staff. Thank you The property is always clean in my building. Thanks

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

We've only been here over a month and so far it has been great. The apartment building we live in is very accessible to pretty much everything. I haven't tried using the gymn equipments yet but the pool area I have been a couple of times. Only thing I noticed is that the water doesn't seem to be as clear as it should be. It's usually green and a bit cloudy on color even on a blue sunny day. Compared to my previous apartment where the pool water was crystal clear and reflects the blue sky. Also one time me and my daughters went to the pool at noon on a Sunday in our swimsuits only to find out that it was close. And it was close for several days after that. We wish they would email the residents when any of the facilities are under repair, close or not functioning and when it will be available for use again which they didn't. We love the area overall because of the accessibility and its nice. And our apartment space is huge compared to our previous one at a very reasonable price. I haven't encountered other big issues so far and I hope we really don't have to in the future. We love living here.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

My wife, two children and myself recently moved into the apartments, and so far so good! The other residents seem to be very nice and friendly, and can’t wait to finish exploring the complex.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

So far this am has been an awesome place to live. Very peaceful and staff is helpful. I would recommend this property to friends and family.