Sensational love this places in my life 3 mins from 99543feet and I was sleep last year at my age 888 a lot more than 30mph and I had some friends with the same time as my mom

I have been here since May of this year. I absolutely love my apt and the staff. Thank you The property is always clean in my building. Thanks

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

We've only been here over a month and so far it has been great. The apartment building we live in is very accessible to pretty much everything. I haven't tried using the gymn equipments yet but the pool area I have been a couple of times. Only thing I noticed is that the water doesn't seem to be as clear as it should be. It's usually green and a bit cloudy on color even on a blue sunny day. Compared to my previous apartment where the pool water was crystal clear and reflects the blue sky. Also one time me and my daughters went to the pool at noon on a Sunday in our swimsuits only to find out that it was close. And it was close for several days after that. We wish they would email the residents when any of the facilities are under repair, close or not functioning and when it will be available for use again which they didn't. We love the area overall because of the accessibility and its nice. And our apartment space is huge compared to our previous one at a very reasonable price. I haven't encountered other big issues so far and I hope we really don't have to in the future. We love living here.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

My wife, two children and myself recently moved into the apartments, and so far so good! The other residents seem to be very nice and friendly, and can’t wait to finish exploring the complex.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

So far this am has been an awesome place to live. Very peaceful and staff is helpful. I would recommend this property to friends and family.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Love the apartment, we have the 3 bedroom and it feels like a small house, the noise level is very Good, doesn’t seem like a traditional apartment. The staff has always been very accommodating when we ice needed anything. We are going to renew our lease and look forward to another year here.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Our experience has been great so far. The only improvements I would highly recommend is a play area for the children, larger dog park(or more than one), actually tow non resident vehicles, and take care of the smoking problems.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Love it, nobody bothers me and it's in a good location. The staff are real nice and the gym is so nice to have. Only one problem is just people being a bit loud in the pool you definitely get used to it after awhile of living here.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Every thing was fine. I haven’t exactly move in yet😊 Leasing an apartment on the 4th floor. Elevators are not working. Leasing manager did explain to me that they are not working. But should be ready by next week.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

The complex is quiet, and everyone here is very friendly. I love that the gym is open 24 hours and I use it often. Both of the pets we have, a dog and a cat, seem happier here. The apartment has a lot of windows, and the old apartment we were in was very dark.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Love living here! It's like coming home to a resort everyday! The staff is so friendly, maintenance fixes things promptly, neighbors are so friendly, and the pool is just beautiful. We love having family bbq by the pool for dinner in the summer time!

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

The community is nice and safe community. It is a great location, with great staff, but the overall maintenance of the grounds and pool area could be improved.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

I love it here, the people are great it’s a good community to be live at with great schools and the restaurants around the are are great with great staffs

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

The Sync at Harmony really does define resort style living. The added amenities makes living here even that more enjoyable. A charcoal grill would make it perfect.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

It could be a little better on appliances. The staff is great and the neighborhood is wonderful. Just expecting more from a higher end complex.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

We just moved here and all I need to say is that it's worlds better than the last apartment we were in. How could we describe this place in one would, "comfertable"! And for us that's all we ask for!.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Everyone has been so nice and the apartment is beautiful! I love coming home! My dog loves the dog park and it's super quiet here which is great!

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

At first I was unsure about how I felt about living here, but as each month goes by, the longer I live here, the more I love it and am happy to call this place home. I've only had one incident when I had to call maintenance and that was at the very beginning of my lease. Other than that, nothing has broken or needs fixing. The apartments are spacious and luxurious. However, the one thing that really sold it for me is how understanding everyone at the office is. I recently talked to the community manager and she was delightful, also.. Adrianna is very understanding, always, but I will never forget the time my grandpa passed away and I had to be late on rent - Adriana went above and beyond to help me with options. Overall a great experience, I renewed my lease and will start my second year in August.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Beautiful community. The application process was very easy and fast. I love how quiet the community is. Dominique was really warm and helpful!

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

The staff in the office is super nice and are always ready to assist you with questions. The community is wonderful. Beautiful neighborhood. The amenities are great for residents with kids. I like the fact that it is kid friendly as well as pet friendly.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Luv the apartment and friendly staff! Thank you so much for helping us find a place for our family! We are relocating from Nebraska and Sync Harmony was a perfect place for what we needed!

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Very helpful staff and the amenities are very useful. I would recommend this venture to anyone looking for a nice community. Also the apartments are very modern and clean.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

So far not Impressed with cleanliness. (Vacuum/Sweeping) Strong smoke smell and strong stench coming from fridge . Kind of upsetting since it was no rush forme to move in. Everything is nice. Friendly front desk.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

Staff has been extremely helpful. The apartment is spacious and having two kids running around that's very awesome. Plenty of storage room. Calm neighbors. Beautiful pool.

Reply from SYNC at Harmony

if u arent living in the sync then u arent living, the sync at harmony cares about you! had a car wreck and couldn't get my medicine and yes the staff was great, they assist with meds. now who does that! only the staff at the SYNC. so y dont u live here!