SYNC at Harmony

The staff has improved with the nice new people they've hired this year. The landscape can use some improvement, there are plenty of ant mounds around the sidewalk by the gulf field.
Pleasant office staff!! Timely maintenance staff!! Easy move in!!! Fun activities fit residence!! 24 hr gym hours!! Resort style pool amenities!!!
Been great so far. In the beginning there was some issues with the trash lights in the main hallway. The Dishwasher was fixed or cleaned properly. Got the run around on that I ended up taking care of it somewhat myself the cleaning aspect. Still some issues that need to be addressed. Typically I leave a full five Stars on reviews but there's just a point and place where you have to be honest not just with others but yourself as well.
Convenience and Luxery, quick solutions from Management and Caring Staff. Each time we submit any request, maintenance or miscellaneous it is handled promptly.
While we are unfortunately moving out for reasons unrelated to the apartments, we've enjoyed our time here. We like the up-to-date kitchens and the in-unit laundry and the trash pickup is a huge help. Great area with close proximity to everything you need.
Inside of apt. is nice. Outside appearance and grounds need attention to detail. Power washing hallways, edging of grass, no lights inside the pool, fitness equipment like treadmills need to be updated.
BAD: 1. Terrible move-in process. Disorganized. 2. Landscaping needs improvement. Weed grass instead of lawn grass. No trees/greens around the pool. GOOD: 1. GREAT LOCATION. Everything you possibly might need is around the corner. Walking distance to the HEB. Walmart, Kroger and Emergency Room etc. 2. Buildings are only about 4-5 years old. Units are in a good shape. 3. 10-15 min in the morning to I-45 if you take Rayford Rd.
Love living here! It's like coming home to a resort everyday! The staff is so friendly, maintenance fixes things promptly, neighbors are so friendly, and the pool is just beautiful. We love having family bbq by the pool for dinner in the summer time!
I love where I live. The office team makes sure we are safe at all times and very friendly. The maintenance team is awesome. They come when you need them and gets the job done!
We have been living here for a year now, everything and everyone has been great. Love the area and community. We are also planning on releasing again.