SYNC at Harmony

We have been living here for a year now, everything and everyone has been great. Love the area and community. We are also planning on releasing again.
I love our apartment and the staff. I do feel that many of the things that made me choose this complex are being neglected now. The hallways, stairs, and elevators are not kept up and are often dirty and the landscaping is really lacking.
I love the community. The amenities are awesome and anytime I have an issue, its dealt with in a timely manner. Id recommend anyone looking forvan apartment to look here
The office staff is great, they are very helpful and were very quick to get move in documents completed. I love the location of the apartment complex as it’s very close to a lot of my go to stores. Look forward to staying here!
Very happy here, love the area. I renewed for another lease! The staff is very friendly and helpful. It's the perfect location for me and my girls.
It’s been a lot better since I have my last review. Maintenance has been very early and been so sweet. Front office is understanding when it came to a late fee I had and helped me out. Thank you! Great job!
Pretty disappointed so far..... apartment wasn’t move in ready when I arrived to pick up my keys and multiple repairs needed on the apartment even though I pre rented the apartment over a week in advance before I ever arrived.. and apparently no one is able to tell me exactly how much I pay every month for rent.
Great place to live and they are quick to fix any issues you have!! They have been very accommodating to make repairs and do them in a timely manner.
I haven’t really had any issues, it’s really peaceful here and the ladies at the office are great. I had my AC go out a big ago and it was after hours, someone came within 5 minutes of calling and fixed the issue. They have also been doing a great job of keeping the dumpster area clean, which I know that used to be a big complaint from some residents. Overall this place has been great to me and my sister and I only have good things to say!
1 star
To many maintenance problems since moving in October 18 2019 ac broke down three times heat one time both tubs clogged toilet float cracked, it caused half inch water all over floor. Sink in bathroom pea trap loose water all over inside cabinet, elevator not working three times last time Saturday thru Wednesday just fixed 1/15/2020 live on 4th floor. Not my idea of a luxury apartment. Hope at the end of my lease some concessions will be made. Its a shame!