SYNC at Harmony

Everything is great... again, except the upstairs family. Seriously. I'm waiting for them to fall through the ceiling. Complaining seems to do no good.
The apartment was excellent and neat. The thing I don’t like is the way the residents allowed their dog to defecate any how.they should tell them to always pack their dog feces
changing i just knowww that things has to change and will we have new staff and things will def. get better. covid has done alot to everyone and for this things around here has changed
My family and I have been at this community property for 3 years. Out of all the apartments I’ve lived in throughout my lifetime, Sync at Harmony has been the best. But, I must say the contractors that are used to exterminate suck! I’ve been here long enough to know. On the bright side, I’m glad one of the managers that left - Darnesha, is back now. She’s the best!
I love it here! Everyone is friendly, and I’m glad that I chose to move into this community. Great place to raise a child. We are closer to our friends and family as well as work and I couldn’t be happier.
We love it here, everything has been up to our expectations. Staff are friendly and helpful. Issues are addressed quickly and efficiently
There is no area for children to play. There is land behind the Garages that could be purchased for children to play. It could be made into a play area. We need an actual dog park.
Staff are too busy to take care our questions lately. People still smoking in their balconies. The place is decent but the staff is a little slow.
I have enjoyed living here for 3 years. The community is close to many things making shopping convenient. Maintenance has always been great! Work orders are usually completed within 24 hours. There are 2 primary reasons I didn't give a 5 star review. First: The trash situation has not changed in 3 years. The management can not get a handle on the pileup of trash that accumulates outside of the compactor. Especially on the weekends and holidays. It is unsightly and it smells! Secondly: Since the new office personnel has been there, the breezeways have not been power washed. Therefore the breezeways have dead bugs, cobwebs, dirt and dog hair accumulated. In addition lease renewal letters have not been sent out in a timely manner.
Inconsistent responses from management. Inconsistent rule following from tenants. Maintenance of outdoors is unacceptable. Grass grew for a whole month my little dog was jumping through grass because it was so tall by my area. Dog feces is everywhere. Just unacceptable. Still waiting on my bin. Still waiting on a working access door. But I love my little apartment. It’s perfect for me.