I have lived in this community since June 2018 and the location, craftsmanship of the interior of the apartment and the amenities keep me here. It’s a beautiful place to live.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Well I am eager new, but for the most part everything is going well. I really love my apartment! Move in was phenomenal and care free. Almost a little to smooth lol. I like it here- I AM HOME!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

My husband and I are so excited to have chosen SYNC at Jonquil as our new home. Everyone is so kind and friendly. Every staff member has been extremely patient and kind. The grounds are kept clean and tidy. Most importantly is that I am 25 minutes to my precious granddaughter compared to a 6 hour drive!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

This is a great place to live everyone seems to be nice people there’s really nice amenities and it’s good to be here for my second year. Sync At Jonquil has a very talented and friendly management team and it’s good to be served by them.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

So far so great. The staff is definitely one of the better staffs i've experienced. Other than the noise going from the upstairs neighbor its been amazing.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

The front office staff is diligent and thoughtful. And maintenance is always timely. The community is family friendly and has great common areas and amenities that are well maintained.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

the apartments are beautiful and the location is perfect. shops around make a very convenient choice for apartment hunting. The staff will hear any concerns or issues you have and work to correct them.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

The staff is great. They are easy to talk to and have been very helpful anytime I needed anything. The location is ideal. The amenities are wonderful.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

This place is so wonderful! The location is perfect and the facility and staff are top tier! Moving in was super easy and the apartment space is very ample.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I love living at Sync at Jonquil. There's so many amenities! I love using the gym, conference rooms, and clubhouse. I've been living here for a year and a half and love every minute of it. The staff is especially helpful

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Great place to stay and they are constatenlty striving to do things better. Don’t always hit the mark, but they are trying. Great location, but like most places there are people who seem to “not care” that others are there paying good money too but that’s apartment living I guess

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Very accommodating, professional, friendly staff. Everyone responds promptly and helps in any way possible. Excellent location, nice neighborhood.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

We sold our home after homeownership for 35 years! Lived here since June of this year and have loved every minute of it! Not sure whether we will buy or build at some point but love calling Sync home for now. The staff feels like family and very professional. The residents are considerate...definitely a great place to live!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Great experience. Nice amenities. Friendly professional staff and great location. The area is convenient to numerous attractions. We have been overall pleased with the complex.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

It’s nice little noisy neighbors but hey that’s apt life too many extra unecessary fees is kinda a trap the office is super nice and super helpful also

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

So happy we moved here. We have found the management responsive and helpful every time we have needed them. We love our ground floor apartment and feel very safe. We were concerned that we would find the noise of the trains annoying. We can hear them but they are not disruptive. We don’t notice them at all at night now - only took three nights to adjust. We love being able to walk to Smyrna village.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Quiet living nice amenities convenient to Battery Park, shopping, dining, grocery, bank, schools and interstates Management seems to address issues when they arise

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Great complex, the location is perfect as you have many restaurants and grocery store within walking distance. Also a very short drive idea more shopping and entertainment.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I’ve had a really great experience here at Sync! Move in was breezy and ever since it’s been a really friendly community and any time something goes wrong, the office is quick to resolve

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

We love the location, style and amenities offered by Sync at Jonquil. They even offer EV charging parking spaces. The staff here are very and responsive to the residents requests.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

We have been here for almost 5 months and LOVE the sync!!! All of the staff are so great and the community is clean and safe! I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

The place is nice just a few minor things that was not fixed prior to my move in. I guess because it was a last minute change of apartment !

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I moved in last month and from then till now,the experience has been awesome! The staffs are very friendly and always willing to assist with any problem.....I love this apartment and would definitely recommend it.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I just renewed my lease, going into my third year. It is quiet and clean. I love the location. It is close to downtown, perimeter and buckhead.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Carol was great to work with. Carol made the entire process painless. I am very pleased with our new unit and look forward to living at SYNC.