Its been okay the garbage finally has a solution and the gates and elevators they work when they want to. Honestly I pay to much money a month to have minor issues like this but overall its okay here.

I think Jonquil is one of the nicest properties around town and has excellent management. They are pet friendly and generally maintain a clean and quiet environment.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I really enjoy living here and have met some really cool people. The staff is second to none. They do there very best to accommodate the needs of the residents.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Sync is a great place to live! It's very conveniently located to Suntrust Park, I75, I285, etc. It is very close to Buckhead as well. There have been issues which are not particular to this community alone, but management actively works on it and continues to keep us updated which is highly appreciated!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I like the fact that it is all upgraded. And the cleanliness on the property. Didn’t have any issues living here 4 months now. Management isn’t very very friendly

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Love living at Sync at Jonquil. staff is super amazing and the residents are too. No complaints. I have been living at the property for two years now and I feel extremely comfortable with the property.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I love living At sync. It is clean, stylish and affordable. Staff cares what the residents think. The amenities are great, the gym is top notch, the pool is wonderful and I love the convenience of the pet spa

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I really enjoy living here! The apartments are beautiful, staff helpful, great amenities, and awesome location! I would def recommend living here

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I really enjoy living here. Everyone from the residents to the staff are great. I wish we had a chest machine and a back machine in the gym instead of all the treadmills. I also wish we would actually use the heated pool feature.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

The leasing staff @ Sync have been so helpful and have made the moving process so easy. We are very excited to be a part of the Sync community and take advantage of all that is offered.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I am truly enjoying my living experience here at SYNC at Jonquil. I love my apartment, I love how well kept the community is and I love how quiet my apartment is. The property management is amazing, they care about the community and their residents which is refreshing because you don't feel like another number.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Overall it’s been a great play to live. It’s a well kept property. Only complaint is I’m on the spring road side an the road noise starts early in the morning.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

The staff and amenities are awesome here. Its mostly quiet. However some residents can make some situations worse for wear. Overall I enjoy living here at Sync at Jonquil.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

We love our complex. We’ve only noticed that it can get a bit dirty in the common areas however it is usually addressed quickly. It is a beautiful apartment building and super convenient.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Poor and inconsistent landscaping, specifically near the rear (pet area); insufficient compliance with dog poop removal; office staff typically not available; Increased monthly fees;

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Exceptional complex. Convenient location, friendly neighbors, wonderful amenities and amazing staff! By far, the best luxury apartment complex in the area!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

The staff is really proactive with concerns and mechanical issues of the property. They are nice, friendly, and professional. They respond to requests quickly and the maintenance team execute those requests timely.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Hope and Blake have been very helpful. I love the property; feels like a resort. I highly recommend this property. Perfect location and great amenities!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I have recently moved to Georgia and I absolutely feel in love with these apartments. The staff was very welcoming and great to work with. I would recommend these apartments to anyone.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

The walkways aren’t always kept clean and clear from trash and debis. The trash rooms are always overflowing with garbage; it is a sanitary issue and an area inviting rodents. The garage gates don’t operate efficiently. Someone continues to break the entry lever.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Relocating to Sync @ Jonquil has truly been a blessing. I've reduced my commute from 43 miles each way to 17 miles from home to work; from 1 - 2-hour commutes to 20-30 minutes each way, I no longer use the freeway to get to work. The location is awesome, I love the sense of community, Luxer package notification, covered parking and door service for trash.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Just about to move in, but Blake has made the process of finding and leasing an apartment fun and stress free. Contact was easiest by email. If calling, we usually had to leave a message and someone got back to us the next day.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I love my new apartment. The location is amazing. It’s ideal for my fiancé and I. The convenience of having a grocery store right next to the complex works well with a growing toddler. I no longer look at my weekly grocery visit as a burden.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Overall, the move in was fine. The leasing office staff has been great. Am still waiting for a few items to be completed on a service request.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Our experience has been great so far, and Hope has been such a help! Sync is lucky to have her! We just moved here from Texas and our transition hasn’t been exactly smooth but our experience so far with Sync has definitely helped with our transition, thank you!