Only a few days since I signed the lease. I am still in the process of moving in, but the complex is nice. Very modern and clean. Looking forward to using the pool. The one downside is it is not easy to get around and find the entrances and exits, but I am sure I'll get used to the logistics around the building over time.

I love living at Sync at Jonquil. We have a patio by the Biergarten that is a little sun trap. I can sit out there and enjoy the warmth even in the middle of winter.

Sync at Jonquil is an awesome place to live. The more I am here the more I realize how luxurious it truly is. The staff is amazing and very easy to work with. The fact that such a nice apartment complex allows animals to live there too is a cherry on top! As long as I'm in an apartment I will most likely live here!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Been here for about a week and have really enjoyed my stay here so far. Very close to the basic essentials for my day to day life with a very quiet and relaxed community

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I really love it here. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The amenities are fantastic! The apartments are beautiful and the appliance are stainless steel.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Best amenities. Staff is so good. Very friendly and always helpful. Hope is best and always welcomes with a smile. A very happy resident, no complaints.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Hope and Blake have been very kind and amazing with welcoming me to the Sync family. They've help make my transition very smooth. Thank you ladies!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Overall this is a great place to live. The staff consistently makes an effort to respond to resident’s needs in a timely manner. The only issue is the noise from the nearby train

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I enjoy living here. It is quiet and the other residents are very respectful of others living here. The front desk is very helpful and they are always attentive to the needs of the residents.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I absolutely love our luxury apartment! It’s in the most convenient location, has wonderful amenities and the staff is awesome and caring. My husband and I were one of the first residents when the complex opened and I must say, it has really held up and this is the best staff. It is a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I have lived in this community since June 2018 and the location, craftsmanship of the interior of the apartment and the amenities keep me here. It’s a beautiful place to live.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Well I am eager new, but for the most part everything is going well. I really love my apartment! Move in was phenomenal and care free. Almost a little to smooth lol. I like it here- I AM HOME!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

My husband and I are so excited to have chosen SYNC at Jonquil as our new home. Everyone is so kind and friendly. Every staff member has been extremely patient and kind. The grounds are kept clean and tidy. Most importantly is that I am 25 minutes to my precious granddaughter compared to a 6 hour drive!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

This is a great place to live everyone seems to be nice people there’s really nice amenities and it’s good to be here for my second year. Sync At Jonquil has a very talented and friendly management team and it’s good to be served by them.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

So far so great. The staff is definitely one of the better staffs i've experienced. Other than the noise going from the upstairs neighbor its been amazing.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

The front office staff is diligent and thoughtful. And maintenance is always timely. The community is family friendly and has great common areas and amenities that are well maintained.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

the apartments are beautiful and the location is perfect. shops around make a very convenient choice for apartment hunting. The staff will hear any concerns or issues you have and work to correct them.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

The staff is great. They are easy to talk to and have been very helpful anytime I needed anything. The location is ideal. The amenities are wonderful.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

This place is so wonderful! The location is perfect and the facility and staff are top tier! Moving in was super easy and the apartment space is very ample.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I love living at Sync at Jonquil. There's so many amenities! I love using the gym, conference rooms, and clubhouse. I've been living here for a year and a half and love every minute of it. The staff is especially helpful

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Great place to stay and they are constatenlty striving to do things better. Don’t always hit the mark, but they are trying. Great location, but like most places there are people who seem to “not care” that others are there paying good money too but that’s apartment living I guess

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Very accommodating, professional, friendly staff. Everyone responds promptly and helps in any way possible. Excellent location, nice neighborhood.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

We sold our home after homeownership for 35 years! Lived here since June of this year and have loved every minute of it! Not sure whether we will buy or build at some point but love calling Sync home for now. The staff feels like family and very professional. The residents are considerate...definitely a great place to live!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Great experience. Nice amenities. Friendly professional staff and great location. The area is convenient to numerous attractions. We have been overall pleased with the complex.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

It’s nice little noisy neighbors but hey that’s apt life too many extra unecessary fees is kinda a trap the office is super nice and super helpful also