Very accommodating, professional, friendly staff. Everyone responds promptly and helps in any way possible. Excellent location, nice neighborhood.

We sold our home after homeownership for 35 years! Lived here since June of this year and have loved every minute of it! Not sure whether we will buy or build at some point but love calling Sync home for now. The staff feels like family and very professional. The residents are considerate...definitely a great place to live!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Great experience. Nice amenities. Friendly professional staff and great location. The area is convenient to numerous attractions. We have been overall pleased with the complex.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

It’s nice little noisy neighbors but hey that’s apt life too many extra unecessary fees is kinda a trap the office is super nice and super helpful also

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

So happy we moved here. We have found the management responsive and helpful every time we have needed them. We love our ground floor apartment and feel very safe. We were concerned that we would find the noise of the trains annoying. We can hear them but they are not disruptive. We don’t notice them at all at night now - only took three nights to adjust. We love being able to walk to Smyrna village.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Quiet living nice amenities convenient to Battery Park, shopping, dining, grocery, bank, schools and interstates Management seems to address issues when they arise

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Great complex, the location is perfect as you have many restaurants and grocery store within walking distance. Also a very short drive idea more shopping and entertainment.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I’ve had a really great experience here at Sync! Move in was breezy and ever since it’s been a really friendly community and any time something goes wrong, the office is quick to resolve

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

We love the location, style and amenities offered by Sync at Jonquil. They even offer EV charging parking spaces. The staff here are very and responsive to the residents requests.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

We have been here for almost 5 months and LOVE the sync!!! All of the staff are so great and the community is clean and safe! I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

The place is nice just a few minor things that was not fixed prior to my move in. I guess because it was a last minute change of apartment !

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I moved in last month and from then till now,the experience has been awesome! The staffs are very friendly and always willing to assist with any problem.....I love this apartment and would definitely recommend it.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I just renewed my lease, going into my third year. It is quiet and clean. I love the location. It is close to downtown, perimeter and buckhead.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Carol was great to work with. Carol made the entire process painless. I am very pleased with our new unit and look forward to living at SYNC.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

It’s nice and clean. I have only been here for a week. So far enjoying all the amenities. They have friendly staff and a will to get it done.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

We just moved in this week and so far we are loving it! The complex makes us feel safe and secure. Parking is not an issue. There are always spots.The amenities are amazing !

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

New to the Atlanta area simply love these apartments thus far! The walk to Publix is extremely convenient as well. This isn’t a paid ad either lol.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Overall the experience has been good. The staff is friendly, responsive , and helpful. Unfortunately it has been disappointing how the care of the grounds has declined. There is often overflowed trash that spills in the garage. The gate arms have been broken for some time and people often tailgate into the resident parking which Durant feel safe given the car break ins months ago.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

It’s so modern and sleek! It’s clean! The move in process was so easy thanks to hope and Blake! I love the amenities also. Im happy to call this home for the foreseeable future

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I love my apartment! I have a great view, and the apartment layout is awesome. The staff are great and very friendly. I am very happy here and so are my kitties.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Its been okay the garbage finally has a solution and the gates and elevators they work when they want to. Honestly I pay to much money a month to have minor issues like this but overall its okay here.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I think Jonquil is one of the nicest properties around town and has excellent management. They are pet friendly and generally maintain a clean and quiet environment.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I really enjoy living here and have met some really cool people. The staff is second to none. They do there very best to accommodate the needs of the residents.

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

Sync is a great place to live! It's very conveniently located to Suntrust Park, I75, I285, etc. It is very close to Buckhead as well. There have been issues which are not particular to this community alone, but management actively works on it and continues to keep us updated which is highly appreciated!

Reply from SYNC at Jonquil

I like the fact that it is all upgraded. And the cleanliness on the property. Didn’t have any issues living here 4 months now. Management isn’t very very friendly