SYNC at Jonquil

My time at Sync has been great. I love the apartment amenities, and the apartments themselves. I appreciate the front office staff for all of their quick responses whenever I have problems.
Spacious apartment with clean and modern decor. Generous amenities. Staff is wonderful and the maintenance team is fantastic. Easy access to The Battery, Midtown, Buckhead, and the burbs. Walking access to Publix
I absolutely love it here! Everything about this place is great. The staff the amenities the area...all worth the money! I'm convenient to literally everything I could possibly want
I love living here. I have been working from home since March, and I still enjoy spending time in the apartment. The amenities and the staff are amazing!
I have been living on the property for 4 months, which i enjoy. The property staff is amazing as well as the maintenance staff, but as with living in an apartment there are always cons. With the $25 valet trash pickup we pay every month you would think as they pick up the trash they would pickup any lingering trash that may have fallen in the halls as well as keep the halls clean in general but they don't. I have literally seen the same pieces of trash on my hall almost a month now. As well as trash throughout the garage.
So far so good. We just got our keys on 8/28/2020 and the process has been good. Hope, the leasing agent, has been awesome. She put in a work order for me and it was fixed the next day. It's been an enjoyable experience so far.
Everyone is so nice here! They have done a great job with all the Covid adjustments required to make the community safe and healthy. Couldn’t ask for a better location to live!
Is safe place , the stuff people are pretty friendly. Is pretty convenience walk to Publix next door and some restaurants too, I live here for more the one year. I really loved it.
So happy with location, amenities, leasing office staff (especially Hope!) and how QUIET it is. Also grateful for a quick replacement of the battery for my chirping smoke alarm on move in day.
The best apartment complex I’ve lived in ever. I have had friends come over who wouldn’t stop appreciating how good and clean it is. Great neighbors and amazing amenities makes it an amazing place. The only thing that throws me off is people aren’t careful in the parking garage. I have had SEVERAL dings on my car and it has gotten me pretty upset.