SYNC at Jonquil

I’ve been here five months and I love it. The neighborhood is quiet and very convenient. My favorite amenity happens to be the gym and studio room. I fell in love with the complex but the gym was the icing on the cake for me.
The location is great, loving the eateries, and grocery store being within walking distance. The valet trash service,parking garage,and cleanliness are all important to me and I have it here at Sync at Jonquil.
Just moved in. So happy with location, amenities, leasing office staff (especially Hope!) and how QUIET it is. Also grateful for a quick replacement of the battery for my chirping smoke alarm on move in day.
Overall I’ve have a pleasant experience here. The staff is quite kind and helpful . They keep us abreast with timely information for residents. Plus the property is kept really clean.
Great staff, top tier amenities, and convenient location is why I chose to live here. Living space and affordable pricing wasn't high on my priority list. If this description sounds like your list, too, then definitely consider moving here.
I love this community! I love that it is so close to the Battery and my favorite restaurants, like Zama and South City Kitchen. The leasing staff are always friendly and respond quickly to any requests. The maintenance staff are amazing! The pool and cabanas have to be my favorite part of living here.
I have signed my third lease with Sync @ Jonquil. Absolutely love my apt. The Management Team is beyond excellent. They make everyone feel they are important, always get back with you, and handle any issues promptly. The property caretakers are always pleasant, greet you and take care of any problems promptly. The property always looks beautiful. That being said, the apts are classy lux. Appliances are all stainless and counter tops marble. I am much older than the vast majority of the people in the building. I have to say I have never lived anywhere in my life where people I didn't know actually ran to hold a door, offered to bring my packages or groceries up or if I were struggling with something, insisted upon helping me. It has truly been an eyeopening experience for me at a time when our values seem to have disappeared. They also community get togethers that I can not always attend but when I am there its very nice and everyone jas a great time. The amenities are outstanding and community area always immaculate. On the negative side, I have been unfortunate to have 3 different tenants above me that has caused me to make multiple complaints because all three appeared to have an exercise addiction and they all exercised hours on end. Day time hours they can pretty much do as they wish; however if someone starts on a Sunday morning (or any morning) at 10 a.m. and finishes up at 7 p.m., the constant thud on the ceiling is more or less like Cjinese torture treatment. But this last and latest resident is most definitely the tenant who has brought me to me knees. I finally figured itbout. There are at least two people up there. From what I can tell, he starts around 9 or 10 a.m., takes a break around lunch and dinner hour but stays fired up until another person comes in around 9:30 p.m. and then this person takes over until around midnight. The first person usually takes over from the second person and there seems to be no particular schedule there and generally quits at 3 a.m. This is not good. The one person sounds fiercely strong and his footsteps are heavy. When he ( what I think he is doing) drops a weight or even smashes it into his floor, I wait to see if its coming thru. The other persons weights only drop with a heavy thud. I have filed complaints with the office and after every complaint it seems a little better but there are breakthroughs that are truly frightening. I know, beyond a doubt, that the Manager is addressing it the best way possible and has asked me to give her time to resolve it. I am trying to be as patient as I can, but everytime there is a what I call a "bust out", I tell myself not tomorrow. Lack of sleep has lowered my ability to cope. I understand everyone is home now and suffering. I am trying to be patient but even right now it sounds like a football game on and off. And I thank Carol Moore for all her attempts. This is the only complaint I have about my apt.
Love it so much we just renewed our lease for the year! The location, amenities, and all of the staff are great! But the best part is the friendships we’ve formed with other residents!
Beautiful apartments. Hope was outstanding working with her on moving in. I am just waiting for maintenance to come and fix the blinds is all! Love the community
My leasing consultant, Hope, was amazing. Always so joyful and helpful. My apartment is nice as well. The moving process was the most difficult I’ve experienced because of the setup of the building. Also there were a few things that needed to be fixed upon movein, and my garage key didn’t work so I was left to park in guest parking all weekend. Also, the neighborhood is sketchy. It’s nice in our immediate community but literally 4 minutes drive and it gets prettyyyy ummm, sketchy. But again- my apartment is awesome, beautiful grey floors and the cabinets are to fall-out for. PLENTY cabinet space and beautiful balcony. Garden tubs and so easy to decorate because it’s already plush.