Peaceful place to Stay, nice neighbors, the office staff are all so friendly , maintenance staff is nice as well (especially Jeff ) he always working with a smile on his face .

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I feel that some of my maintenance request are not answered in a timely manner. I just moved in and it seems to be taking a while for these request to be handled.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Management does a great job at solving any issues you have, I loved the move in experience. Down side is 2 neighbors, one talks loud outside on the phone all the time while the other strokes up his motorcycle early in the morning and late in the evenings. Other than the two people I enjoy staying here.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

"a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage. . I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood with parks

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Living here at liberty hills had been good So far. I love living here I’ve had no issues! It’s been a safe environment for me and my family!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

It’s been very peaceful. It’s been a safe place to have my boys live here and no problems with privacy and noise levels. It’s very spacious in the hole and nice that it comes furnished with washer and dryers in units.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Love the apartment and the front office staff is amazing. They are always there to help, the grounds are beautiful and it's very quiet. We feel comfortable calling Sync our home.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

You must have a least one hundred forty-two characters in order to ,complete survey. Fix stuff that needs to be fixed that's all that I have to say.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Living here is very cool! They have a nice pool and nice gym! Love the dog park especially because i have a puppy! Also their leasing office has a fantastic coffee bar!!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Since day one the management, in the office and maintenance have been very helpful. The leasing office helps and go out of there way in anyway possible. Maintenance is amazing too and gets the jobs done right away.. I would recommend anyone to move here. Beautiful apartments, friendly people, amazing gym, beautiful pool what more could you ask for.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Just moved in. But I like it so far. Wish there was a playground for kids and more in the dog park. Neighbors are loud with music and banging all hours from neighbors upstairs. They throw cigrette butts on gtound and they land in front of my patio.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Just moved in. Apartment is nice, staff is very friendly. Has been a smooth transition! Amenities are great, definitely a great place to start out!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Amazing place to stay Everyone is nice and friendly Staff are outgoing and fun Neighborhood is nice Apartment is clean and big free Great environment for families and couples My first place and I love it 🥰 #realreview

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Property has been Maintained better than before. Management is great and professional. Respond promptly if any issue occur. Love all the activities and gatherings the office put together

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

So far, I have no complaints. It’s a quiet complex, and I love that I never hear my neighbors so the walls aren’t thin. Living on the 3rd floor, the curbside trash pick up is a great amenity. The staff were kinds and promptly answered all my questions and concerns

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Nice place ...so excelente services from the mánagers and rest of employes..the pool is clean and nite..and Realy love the green environments..facilties and everything for my conveniences to 5 min or less

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Very nice place. Service orders are handled quickly and done right the first time. Grounds are clean and quiet. Staff is always friendly. Pool area is sometimes over crowded.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Still love this community. Always clean friendly and quiet. The staff here are amazing and are always making sure things are okay. Maintenance is a little slow but I'm assuming it is because it is kinda a big community. Even with that small issue I love it here.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Love this place..nice people nice apartments...very affordable and i really like that its close to the movies...i enjoy the pool and the pool table and on occasions the coffee

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I just moved in on April 1st and Someone has already invaded my personal private space and jumped my patio and stole my son’s scooter I’m upset

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Pros :Good apartments, friendly neighbors for the most. Nice staffing, also knowledgeable maintenance workers. Few cons definitely pressure wash stairs breezeways

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I absolutely love this community. It is quiet and peaceful and very safe! I couldn't have picked a better place for my children and i to live.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I have been living in this apartment complex for the past 6 months and have a good experience so far. The only complain that I have is that the parking it’s not the best. It’s difficult sometimes to find a parking space closed by.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I really want to love it here. The staff is quite nice. But every since I moved in it’s been one thing after another. I’ve never lived anywhere where so many work orders were required in such little time and work orders unfulfilled. Not major issues always but some that I could still be held liable for. So it’s a bit of living on eggshells. Just waiting for something else to come up which is no fun.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Great staff... They defiantly work to meet your needs. Stacy was amazing and get everything done in the 3 day time frame I came to her with,