SYNC at Liberty Hills

I enjoy living here. The location is great and so are the people. I love the workout facility and the different programs that are put on. Thank you all for making this feel like home.
Safe, quiet and clean environment! Just signed my 4th lease! More management changes than I would have liked but overall they have been accommodation for the most part and all had been well😁😁
I was a little skeptical about moving here based on the past reviews. But honesty, we moved in and love it here. The new office staff is amazing. They answer the phone quick and assist with all your needs. The apartments are beautiful and very spacious. They have great amenities as well.
So far it has been awesome. I've had nothing to complain about. Me and my family have just moved in over a week ago,and we've had nothing but praise the ladies in the office and the gentlemen that service the apartments.
I love everything about My apartment since I have moved in . No complaints at all ! Leasing staff is very professional and welcoming . Quiet community and friendly neighbors.
Jeanette and Teonna were so helpful with our move in, even though it was a rush they accommodated us!! Looking forward to our future here at Sync.
This place is a nice play to stay but lately it has gotten noisy and the new people moving over here are not that clean with the community and are sometimes violent have been seeing a lot of people fighting physically and verbally I feel like this community is getting worse
Overall the community is nice I called about the parking but they said they will take care of it give me time I call they always take care of the problem
I love it here super quiet and Maintenance is always on point great property and area there’s shopping close and lots to go and not far from downtown.
Great customer service and very helpful. love the pool area. It’s a very nice game room. The grounds was nice and clean. I love my apartment.