SYNC at Liberty Hills

The experience has been great so far. The complex is safe and everything gets handled in regards to maintenance. The environment is excellent is it is a very friendly neighborhood.
Great place to live- close to food, grocery stores, and other amenities. Property is well-kept. Most residents are quiet and respectful of neighbors.
I love it here!! It so nice and quiet! We feel safe. The apartment staff are very nice and friendly especially Ms. Janet. It's a clean environment to live in!
Been an awesome experience so far been here about a year. It’s my first really nice apartment and I’m proud of it. Always drove by looking at these apartments and it’s crazy finally calling it home.
I’ve lived here since July of 2019 and it has been great experience. My work orders are completed within a timely manner. The staff are friendly and helpful. The grounds stay clean and maintained. My apartment is very spacious with up to date amenities. My only disappointment is the interior paint. They use matte flat paint, in my opinion is cheap. I don’t have children so it’s easy for me to avoid touching to the walls however when I do, the matte paint absorbs all the oils from your skin and unfortunately these are not the type of walls you can wipe. When I try to wipe the imperfections the paint comes off. I’ve learned to watch my hands but I shouldn’t have to at home
Living here is convenient for my family because it's close to the ship channel where I work. Management has changed 4 times in the past 18 months.
Great environment . Quiet and peaceful area . Communication with staff is great and they are ready to solve issues as they arise. I have not personally had one problem since being here
Nice apartments but we need to keep an office staff longer then 3 months. Hopefully once this pandemic is over the new team will really be able to make some changes.
We love it here. Everything is perfect for us and our family!! Our daughter can run around safely and the staff and neighbors are so kind!!!
Very quiet place in a nice secluded area. Perfect location. Staff has been very helpful and friendly at all times. Neat and clean place with good maintenance.