I like my apartment community because its calm, everything on order, parking lot is good, costumer service is awsome and keeping the community clean 👌🏻

Everyone has been so pleasant while helping me with this moving transition. I appreciate the staff and maintenance people for helping me get everything perfect for my new "Home"

The apartment itself and surrounding area is fine I guess but to be honest I hate that I live here with two small children.. I don’t feel the safest here.

Here is always quiet which is a plus for us. There's never really an issue with parking. I always find a good spot not too far away from my apartment. Friendly neighbors. Maintenance is ok. I've had to send requests more than once for the same job, but the maintenance crew are very nice and friendly. Management I'd always friendly, and I like that they are friendly even just walk through the apartments. They are very tech savvy as well. The parcel delivery systemis very convenient!! Also they utilize text messaging to notify residents about event and office information. I would recommend Sync to anyone.

Apartment is so peaceful during the day. Definitely gives me peace of mind when I have to go into the office for work it’s not a lot of ruckus going on while everyone is at work.

My experience at Sync at Liberty Hills has been great. The community is extremely quiet and the Management is extremely helpful. I would recommend this property to others.

Maintenance is very good gets everything done quickly. Gym could be better a lot of equipment not usable. Pool is in good condition usually clean.

The move in ptocess was smooth and The staff is so nice and professional. The complex is nice and quiet and family friendly. I love the trash pickup service and that the pool is open year round.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

The atmospere is great! Neighbours seem very nice And the apartment all together has a nice layout. Felt at home when i first walked in!!!!!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

My experience living here for the past three years has been pretty good. Office staff and Maintenance have been nice and easy to communicate with.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I love the place nice and clean the tranquility my apartment the living room spacious , black appliances, the feature on the freezer I love it !

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

The community is always clean and relatively quiet! We enjoy our place, and the office staff is excellent! Maintenance concerns are handled quickly and professionally!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Peaceful place to Stay, nice neighbors, the office staff are all so friendly , maintenance staff is nice as well (especially Jeff ) he always working with a smile on his face .

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I feel that some of my maintenance request are not answered in a timely manner. I just moved in and it seems to be taking a while for these request to be handled.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Management does a great job at solving any issues you have, I loved the move in experience. Down side is 2 neighbors, one talks loud outside on the phone all the time while the other strokes up his motorcycle early in the morning and late in the evenings. Other than the two people I enjoy staying here.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

"a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage. . I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood with parks

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Living here at liberty hills had been good So far. I love living here I’ve had no issues! It’s been a safe environment for me and my family!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

It’s been very peaceful. It’s been a safe place to have my boys live here and no problems with privacy and noise levels. It’s very spacious in the hole and nice that it comes furnished with washer and dryers in units.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Love the apartment and the front office staff is amazing. They are always there to help, the grounds are beautiful and it's very quiet. We feel comfortable calling Sync our home.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

You must have a least one hundred forty-two characters in order to ,complete survey. Fix stuff that needs to be fixed that's all that I have to say.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Living here is very cool! They have a nice pool and nice gym! Love the dog park especially because i have a puppy! Also their leasing office has a fantastic coffee bar!!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Since day one the management, in the office and maintenance have been very helpful. The leasing office helps and go out of there way in anyway possible. Maintenance is amazing too and gets the jobs done right away.. I would recommend anyone to move here. Beautiful apartments, friendly people, amazing gym, beautiful pool what more could you ask for.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Just moved in. But I like it so far. Wish there was a playground for kids and more in the dog park. Neighbors are loud with music and banging all hours from neighbors upstairs. They throw cigrette butts on gtound and they land in front of my patio.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Just moved in. Apartment is nice, staff is very friendly. Has been a smooth transition! Amenities are great, definitely a great place to start out!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Amazing place to stay Everyone is nice and friendly Staff are outgoing and fun Neighborhood is nice Apartment is clean and big free Great environment for families and couples My first place and I love it 🥰 #realreview