SYNC at Liberty Hills

4.3

4.3

Anytime I have an issue it’s usually resolved. More improvements can be made to improve living here especially given the amount of rent and great qualities they tell you about when you move in.
Just moved into the compliance so far so good. had a few issues but they were quickly resolved. Over the Complex is very clean and the leasing off is very helpful.
Jeanette is AMAZING!! She is always helpful always willing to go above and beyond to help. She always say as pleasant attitude, it doesn’t matter if it’s 9am or 5pm she never complains.
I have been here for 12 months and for 12 months they have been saying the was going to get better parking still nothing security is terrible loud music all the time people smoking weed people selling drugs all the time I work from home so I said I have reported it still nothing Each month it’s like it’s getting worse and worse this apartment complex looks like it’s taken anyone
I’ve lived here for 10 months and I absolutely love it. It has been a pleasure staying here I highly recommend it! No issues, no worries. It’s a great place!
I love the apartments . Neighbors are quiet for the most of part . Trash is everywhere however , I have no complaint . Office staff are s very helpful
Very quiet and clean place the only problem is there is no night security and the noise level is very sensitive over here but otherwise everything else is okay
This apartment complex is getting ghetto with loud music all times of the day and night it constantly smells like weed and sometimes you can't even get in the gate
I’ve been here for a little over 3 months, and I am still pleased with my apartment. I recently put in a few maintenance requests, and I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly they responded compared to the last place I lived. Thank you all for making me feel like moving here was one of the best decisions I’ve made in a long time!!
Very nice and quiet but concerned about follow up on work orders. My washing machine was not cleaned on the inside and making knocking sounds when I moved in. I have sent 2 follow up emails and I have not heard anything about the part that was ordered to fix it. Other than that I am happy I chose these apartments!