SYNC at Liberty Hills

The community is great. Just wish they wouldn’t change management a lot. I also like how the pool is always kept clean. Our amazon boxes are great. Overall I love living here.
Living here has been great. I don’t hear loud noises throughout the day and night. I feel safe in my home and the leasing agents are great and always available to help and answer questions.
Love it so far! Quiet and orders taken care of in great timing! Apartments are so spacious and have everything that you could need! Staff are also friendly.
I love this place is nice and peaceful , staff is amazing,friendly. I’m glad I move to this area the pool is a nice area just to sit down and relax on the night is just feels so good to be living in here
It was okay... not the best but okay... maintenance needs to a tad bit better and when signing the lease it should be explained better.. again it was okay
Love how clean and peaceful it is. Me and my family feel safe here. Pool is an awesome bonus along with the amazing dog park. I just think the stairs need cleaning but other than that, I love it here
So far everything has been good. I even got my dad to move in. I haven’t tried out all the amenities yet, but I’m getting there. It’s pretty peaceful and it’s located in a growing and excellent area.
I love it here! I've been at places before where they don't really care about the residents. The ladies in the office are very nice and make living here very pleasant.
It’s the place I call my home! I love coming home from work and walking in my front door to see my beautiful apartment. It relaxes me as soon as I walk in.
We were going to have to move due to cost but the office worked with us and let us move to a more affordable apartment. It was nice to know they cared about us staying in our own apartment.