We have been here for a little over a week now and it has been a great experience. We love the location. The complex is quiet and clean. We love it.

This is a very clean property and the office staff is very professional and courteous. This is my first month over here and I must say it has been a good experience so far.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

The wood floors are beautiful. Me and my pregnant wife love how much space there is. The bathroom is 10x the size of my last one. Can’t wait to move in our belongings.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

loving the environment and apartment so far!!!i haven’t had any problems, great staff and the apartments are BEAUTIFUL. i definitely have recommended my family and friends

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

So far I enjoy everything about living here! The front office is very helpful if you call and need help with something. The only thing I have been a little unsatisfied with was the gym. All the dispensaries were out and a few machines were broke. Other than that, been a good experience so far!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Started off a little rough, but the property manager took care of me when I moved in very nice and patient people that work in the office! Thank you

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

So peaceful and quiet! Everything has been really great. Staff has been really sweet and made our move in really quick and easy. We have been very happy.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I moved here two months ago and so far I absolutely enjoy the place. The first apartment complex that I’ve lived in, where I really feel safe and surrounded by a family.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

A lovely community. Clean and kept up. The maintenance is timely and works fast through any issues. Apartment is spacious and look very nice.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Great and fast rental application process, office personnel are always available to help with the process of moving in. The hardwood floor is a great feature in the apartment.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Since the new management has come the living experience here has improved tremendously! The maintenance team responds quickly ans the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

It has been good so far. I really appreciate the valet trash pick up. It is really great and convenient for me. I also like the pet area. It’s a nice area for my pet to be able to get out and enjoy running around.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

It's great living here. I do wish there was more for kids. Like a playground because there's nothing to do once it's cold outside and we can't use the pool. Also, I wish the pool table was fixed and shuffle board had sand in it. No one utilizes the gameroom probably for those reasons. Lastly, fix the grills. They are falling apart.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Sync at liberty hills is getting better and better the management is great and friendly and also gives gifts on your birthday neighbors are nice and very good community party’s apartments are clean and nice with no big problems at all great place to start new beginnings singles and families

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

My experience has been decent. The Apartments are quiet and kept. I really enjoy the pool and the gym that’s available to us residents, in the beginning I was skeptical because there was a lot of fine print going on but now it seems to have stopped.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I still enjoy my apartment and community. I just dislike the constant condensation that occurs at the windows in this season. Maintenance told me it was “normal” but its never happened in any other place I’ve lived. Other than that, its been great.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I like my apartment community because its calm, everything on order, parking lot is good, costumer service is awsome and keeping the community clean 👌🏻

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Everyone has been so pleasant while helping me with this moving transition. I appreciate the staff and maintenance people for helping me get everything perfect for my new "Home"

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

The apartment itself and surrounding area is fine I guess but to be honest I hate that I live here with two small children.. I don’t feel the safest here.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Here is always quiet which is a plus for us. There's never really an issue with parking. I always find a good spot not too far away from my apartment. Friendly neighbors. Maintenance is ok. I've had to send requests more than once for the same job, but the maintenance crew are very nice and friendly. Management I'd always friendly, and I like that they are friendly even just walk through the apartments. They are very tech savvy as well. The parcel delivery systemis very convenient!! Also they utilize text messaging to notify residents about event and office information. I would recommend Sync to anyone.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Apartment is so peaceful during the day. Definitely gives me peace of mind when I have to go into the office for work it’s not a lot of ruckus going on while everyone is at work.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

My experience at Sync at Liberty Hills has been great. The community is extremely quiet and the Management is extremely helpful. I would recommend this property to others.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Maintenance is very good gets everything done quickly. Gym could be better a lot of equipment not usable. Pool is in good condition usually clean.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

The move in ptocess was smooth and The staff is so nice and professional. The complex is nice and quiet and family friendly. I love the trash pickup service and that the pool is open year round.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

The atmospere is great! Neighbours seem very nice And the apartment all together has a nice layout. Felt at home when i first walked in!!!!!