We are going on 2 months and I love the place so far. It's located near shopping centers and lots of restaurants. It's not far from downtown!

Shelby in the front office has made choosing to move from my residence of 3 years an easier decision. Great hospitality even from current renters passing by. It's well kept, modern, has a nice gym and pool, and a great fit for me personally.

This community is a blessing in disguise! It's extremely easy going and very quite. The neighbors are very nice and easy to get along with. I love it here!!!

We looked all around to find my daughter the best place to live. After surching this was the best one of them all. Friendly staff easy access to work and great place to call home .

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Love it here! Staff is great. Noise level is little to none. Maintainance is friendly and quick. Neighbors are friendly. Everything works properly.

Great! Me and my wife love living here. It's quiet and the people are friendly. The gym in great and the homes are great. Easy access to two highways makes it easy to get to and from work

My experiences with the maintanence staff has been superb so far. I would have a work order filed and in less than 24 hours it would be accomplished. I even forgot to put the issues I was having with my front door lock on the order but the individual tasked with my order took it upon themselves to fix it. Needless to say I was a happy camper when I arrived home, can't say that for previous experiences at other complexes I've lived in. Keep up the outstanding work!

The staff is super nice. There are some things that need to be done around the complex, like some siding falling down and flower beds that don't have any plants in them

We have lived here for 6 months so far and we very much enjoy the community. There are always things for the residents to do and being on the first floor I never hear my upstairs neighbors which is always a plus!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I feel everything at elysian apartments are good, staff is friendly. Maintenance always gets thing done when you request for service. thanks

Nice complex. They really try and keep the grounds attractive. Maint. is very prompt when called for repairs. The ladies in the office are always very friendly when called.

I have had very few problems here. Some improvements might include better communication when a package is left at the front office and display the flags properly.

Everything is great been here about 4 years. New people great staff. Community is always clean. I wish the walls were a little thicker and the pets were quitter.

We are giving Elysian at Liberty Hills five stars for having met our heart's desires as we prepare to move in this month. When we first met Shelby, we just knew that this was the place for us. It's always the greatest feeling when you meet someone with excellent communication skills and makes you feel like you are already home. The staff there I know had our best interest and worked effortlessly to meet our needs. Looking forward to our time and memories to be made at Elysian at Liberty Hills!

I enjoy living at Elysian at Liberty Hills. I have lived here for 3 years plus. I have referred two of my family members to come and enjoy living here at Liberty Hills.

Great place to live, staff is friendly and takes care of any issues that arise on a timely manner. My family enjoys the family friendly environment.

I enjoy my living space and love the staff. Wish security was better. My car was broken into with no leads on the their, but my neighbors and staff were very helpful and supportive

Im great today Elysian is a great place to stay for me property keep clean gate not working but they are working to fix the problem. They fix any problems I have

Doing great Elysian is my home I love it property kept up fix anything wrong for me I been here 2 years love it worki on fixing gate gate now

Elysian is a step above the rest when compared to other nearby communities. The price is right and I love the location. Management has changed a few times but it has been necessary. Besides the normal minor headaches that come along with apartment living, I really can't complain.

I think you guys are awesome, love the new staff you guys are doing a great job. The neighborhood it great! I love the community events you guys have, we've been here almost a year and haven't had issues with anyone! :)

The environment is pretty good. We had a little problems with appliances but the maintaince come to fix it quick. Sometimes you see trash but when complaining they take care of it too

You guys enter people's homes, turn on lights, air conditioning, or heater and leave them on! If I have my stuff off, it's off for a reason. Then you only fake apologize.

I have to say that these apartments are really well done on the inside. They have hardwood floors threw out and an open concept. The pool is beautiful with two pit located right next to the pool to enjoy with family and friends.

Me encantan estoy apartamento muy bonitos y equipados la piscina preciosa y el gym completo sobre todo son muy tranquilos y mucha seguridad a mis niños les encanta