I just moved in on April 1st and Someone has already invaded my personal private space and jumped my patio and stole my son’s scooter I’m upset

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Under new management now. And They are terrible. They never answer the phone or return calls unless you post a Bad review online. People’s dogs poop and they don’t get in trouble for not picking. It up. And the pool is always trashed and filled with people who don’t live here.

My experience has changed over the years. It started out pleasant and has declined. My apartment is very nice on the inside very spacious. The property is dirty and residents leave trash everywhere. Animals are allowed to roam off leashes and there waste is not picked up. I have found animal waste in the corridor on several occasions.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Parking & safety is my concern. You need a parking permit/sticker to park, yet I see several cars without a permit sticker. Gate is is always open. As soon as you step out you can smell marijuana. As a parent with 3 kids makes me want to leave move out.

You guys enter people's homes, turn on lights, air conditioning, or heater and leave them on! If I have my stuff off, it's off for a reason. Then you only fake apologize.

Not happy with the complex for a bunch of different reasons. My rent is too high for there to be trash on the ground and the cans overflowing. My electric bill is too high for a 2bedroom apartment. My ex-wife has a 5 bedroom/2 floor home and we are paying the same and she leaves her air on all the time. I have a multitude of complaints and I am looking forward to my lease ending and moving on to greener pastures.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

They are constantly improving mantience is slow to fix things management is constantly changing. Overall the apartment itself is ok and it's quite

I’ve lived here over a year just renewed my lease for another. I love the location and the cleanliness of the complex great grounds keepers they do a very good job! As for the office staff could be friendlier and actually take care of your needs like they say they will then forget all about you and your request. More professionalism is much needed. Also I understand in an apartment neighbor noise is to be expected but they should have some kind of common courtesy policy for those who live on the second and third floor a warning system or something because here on the first floor I’ve had very quiet neighbors but my current ones sound like a pack of elephants stomping and banging day and night all day everyday and with a week old infant you can only imagine. But in a whole I love it here everyone keeps to themselves it’s a pleasant place to call home

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

It's ok place to live .. the only think is they need security 24/7 to many cars and apartments broken in. Office staff complains about packages being left in the office by mail dilvery and they won't let you know until few days later .

The community is always dirty. When I first moved in it would be cleaned daily now there is always trash everywhere. Children and animals are allowed to run around without supervision and there are no consequences. I have found fences at and around my door.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

It is okay. The only thing is that I have a continuous problem with my AC. In the afternoon the apartment is 84 degrees inside. No matter how low the temperature is, it still gets really hot in the afternoon. They can't seem to find out what it is so I feel they need a certified AC company to look at it. Also I have told them that my microwave don't work. It's never worked since we moved in and no one has ever came by to fix it or replace it.

Nice place to live. Everyone in community is very nice. Unit felt rushed. Little things have yet to been fixed (after a month of living in unit) Staff doesn't seem to care much for little issues.

I feel that some of my maintenance request are not answered in a timely manner. I just moved in and it seems to be taking a while for these request to be handled.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Everyone has been so nice and we haven’t even moved in yet!!! I can’t wait to see what this place has to offer. We move in Friday!! Yaaaaay! Can’t wait

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

The apartment itself and surrounding area is fine I guess but to be honest I hate that I live here with two small children.. I don’t feel the safest here.

Very nice apartments! Maintenance issues are a little slow to be taken care of but ultimately they do get done. Staff is very friendly. Great place to live

I really want to love it here. The staff is quite nice. But every since I moved in it’s been one thing after another. I’ve never lived anywhere where so many work orders were required in such little time and work orders unfulfilled. Not major issues always but some that I could still be held liable for. So it’s a bit of living on eggshells. Just waiting for something else to come up which is no fun.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

I have had very few problems here. Some improvements might include better communication when a package is left at the front office and display the flags properly.

The environment is pretty good. We had a little problems with appliances but the maintaince come to fix it quick. Sometimes you see trash but when complaining they take care of it too

I would give the community a 3 out of 5 for overall experience because I have had 2 bad experiences with the front office I am a flight attendant and rarely home so I expect to be given A+ customer service when I do need something also the noise from around was sometimes unbearable I would already hours and when I’m home I’m sleeping and need to be sleeping!

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Most days it's a great place! There are a ton of amenities and things to do around the apartments. And you're pretty close to Chik fil a, so that's always a good thing.

Easy move in process....timely fashion. Apartment came as promised. Management went the extra mile to accommodate my move in date.Overall good experience.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Noisy pool after hours, sometimes til 3am. Recently trash/maintenance has improved on grounds. Staff is friendly and helpful. I have noticed changes.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

Great community but move in preparation was a little neglected upon us moving in. Once the property manager got involved issues were taken care of.

Reply from SYNC at Liberty Hills

The apartment community is good. I love everything about it. But the gates don’t close right and random people walk through the complex and they aren’t residents there.