It’s great. Living at Sync at Mueller has been a delight so far. A beautiful quiet property with spacious apartments. The front desk staff are polite and extremely helpful.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

I just moved in and am really enjoying the apartments. The gym is great and the garage parking is easy. Plus it has a great location in Mueller!

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Have really enjoyed living here! Friendly neighbors, beautiful building and super cute events hosted in the lobby every month. Thankful to be here!

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Really liked the apartments and the facilities in general. Dint have time to go to the pool yet but it looks like great. The garage is also good

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Quiet community, good management. The property has good amenities. The gym is nice and allows for a full range of different exercises. It would be nice if the community had a dog park though.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Great place to live! Amazing location and wonderful amenities. I absolutely love the pool. Very dog friendly neighborhood. There’s lots to around the area.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Hi- tech amenities :) great floor plans, fitness center and group workouts, amazing location!!!! I love this place - highly recommend!!!!!!!

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

I was looking for the perfect place to live central close to downtown close to my work and a wonderful neighborhood and I think since I moved here I just think how correct I was choosing sync at mueller as my apartment complex

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

I’ve only been here 2 days but everything has gone great so far and I’m still so excited this is my new home. Having elevators for moving is a god send and my giant bathtub was my first stop when i finished

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

It has been great so far. The staff is very helpful. Whenever a problem comes up it is fixed or solved within the day. It has been a great experience.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

It’s been really great. SYNC at mueller is clean and quiet, my only real requirements. I love the parking and it is so close to the farmer’s market which is important to me!

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Very clean, excellent service and close to nice parks and shopping plazas. Ample parking. Very friendly atmosphere. Child friendly. Great amenities such as a pool and gym.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Casey has been very useful, getting us settled. Nice surroundings and amenities. The maintenance people are on it. The apartment is spacious the appliances are new.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Everything has been great except for the lack of security in the parking lot. After my car was broken into I am concerned to go into the building’s parking lot. There is no security or cameras. What if I was attacked? There will be no way to prove it. Just disappointed with the lack of initiative to improve our security. Other than that very pleased with living at the sync.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

I moved to sync last week. So far everything is going great. I really like the apartment. It is quiet. And the mueller area is a very beautiful place

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Maintenance is always on top of things. I always see them cleaning the pool area, halls, and community spaces. They’re so kind and helpful too!

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Thus far the community has been a great environment to live in! I love the gym and pool areas and the club house is a great place to hang out when wanting to get out of the apartment!

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

I really like the location and amenities of the complex! It’s easy to access everything in the neighborhood, which feels like a community space.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

I really love the neighborhood here at Mueller. The parks surrounding the building are beautiful and the overall vibe at sync is awesome. Everyone is very friendly and very nice

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Sync at Mueller has been a great place to live over the last year. There have been some hiccups regarding the cleanliness of hallways/stairwells, but maintenance is always quick to respond to any requests. The amenities are awesome, especially the gym. The building is walking distances from so many shops and attractions. Highly recommend.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

I have loved living here! The apartment is so pretty, the community is wonderful, and it’s not too far from downtown! The amenities are also a plus!!

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Great experience in a lovely neighborhood with stainless steel amenities, gated pool, fun community events, and a great maintenance staff that's super speedy.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Going on 3 years at SYNC now and it's still a great place to live. Maintenance is very responsive and quick. Mueller is getting better by the day with more shops and restaurants popping up all the time. It would be great if SYNC could parter with ZipCar or anything car sharing service to have available in the vicinity.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Overall happy. Recently third floor hallway has been ignored that needed to becleaned.really enjoyed saturday morning breakfast, clean elevator and clean gym.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Great transition so far. Nice area, new looking apartment complex, youthful crowd, almost like I'm back in college but with a bit more money to spend :) There are some little things to improve on, but definitely the experience I was looking for.