Very clean, excellent service and close to nice parks and shopping plazas. Ample parking. Very friendly atmosphere. Child friendly. Great amenities such as a pool and gym.

Casey has been very useful, getting us settled. Nice surroundings and amenities. The maintenance people are on it. The apartment is spacious the appliances are new.

Everything has been great except for the lack of security in the parking lot. After my car was broken into I am concerned to go into the building’s parking lot. There is no security or cameras. What if I was attacked? There will be no way to prove it. Just disappointed with the lack of initiative to improve our security. Other than that very pleased with living at the sync.

I moved to sync last week. So far everything is going great. I really like the apartment. It is quiet. And the mueller area is a very beautiful place

Maintenance is always on top of things. I always see them cleaning the pool area, halls, and community spaces. They’re so kind and helpful too!

Thus far the community has been a great environment to live in! I love the gym and pool areas and the club house is a great place to hang out when wanting to get out of the apartment!

I really like the location and amenities of the complex! It’s easy to access everything in the neighborhood, which feels like a community space.

I really love the neighborhood here at Mueller. The parks surrounding the building are beautiful and the overall vibe at sync is awesome. Everyone is very friendly and very nice

Sync at Mueller has been a great place to live over the last year. There have been some hiccups regarding the cleanliness of hallways/stairwells, but maintenance is always quick to respond to any requests. The amenities are awesome, especially the gym. The building is walking distances from so many shops and attractions. Highly recommend.

I have loved living here! The apartment is so pretty, the community is wonderful, and it’s not too far from downtown! The amenities are also a plus!!

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Great experience in a lovely neighborhood with stainless steel amenities, gated pool, fun community events, and a great maintenance staff that's super speedy.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Going on 3 years at SYNC now and it's still a great place to live. Maintenance is very responsive and quick. Mueller is getting better by the day with more shops and restaurants popping up all the time. It would be great if SYNC could parter with ZipCar or anything car sharing service to have available in the vicinity.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Overall happy. Recently third floor hallway has been ignored that needed to becleaned.really enjoyed saturday morning breakfast, clean elevator and clean gym.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Great transition so far. Nice area, new looking apartment complex, youthful crowd, almost like I'm back in college but with a bit more money to spend :) There are some little things to improve on, but definitely the experience I was looking for.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

So far I’ve really enjoyed living at Sync- our unit is spacious and was very clean upon move in. The garage door has been broken since moving in, so that wasn’t the best way to start out, but the recent communication regarding its progress has been helpful.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Have very much enjoyed our experience so far. Moved here July 12th and zero complaints. So many great places with in walking distance. Good sized gym with great equipment. Clubhouse is great with all the TVs, lounging areas and coffee machine.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Everyone here is so friendly, and the staff in the leasing office is incredibly accommodating. It’s also the most reasonably priced option in the area.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Been a very good experience living here! Front office and maintenance team are always very quick to respond and help out with anything I need. Love living near the Mueller park and shops. Pool is nice too but could use a fenced in dog park since this seems to be a highly pet friendly apartment complex.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

We have enjoyed everything . Service has been wonderful and we love the area. The only thing is the itemized list of charges, I wish it was. Little more detailed.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Clean hallways/amenities. Friendly/helpful staff at leasing office. Friendly community and social in shared amenities. Large, open concept unit! Love the smart home features!!

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Our move in was very smooth. We have put in a couple of maintenance requests and they were handled immediately. The amenities and the location are perfect. We are very happy so far.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Really love the community and the fresh modern design of the apartment. Being so close to HEB and a movie theatre is something that is convenient and awesome.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Love that the hallways have a/c. Wish we could get into the club house a little earlier for coffee before work. The people around the building are great and very friendly, and I love the parking garage.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

My stay at The Sync has been wonderful! The amenities and rooms are amazing and the location is so convenient. I really like the view from my apartment's balcony (I can see the city skyline) and the size of my kitchen.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

It’s been great so far! Clean environment, maintenance on time. Friendly staff and neighbours are great too! Def recommend this place. Cheers!