SYNC at Mueller

4.6

4.6

Good experience so far. Problems with the water leaking through the shower door have been annoying, but we've dealt with it. Neighborhood and lake is great. Maintenance has been very friendly. Miss the old coffee maker downstairs that would grind beans fresh every time.
Great! We just moved in a couple of weeks ago and everything has been nice so far. Love the community events the complex has as well. Enjoying the close proximity to near by shops and restaurants as well
My experience living at here at been wonderful! The staff is great and always available. Great location! The maintenance would be my only suggestion to update or provide more training.
Love the neighborhood and love the apartment! The hallways are a bit dingy and the neighbors upstairs sound like elephants. Other than that, we are really happy! The pool is fantastic and the other amenities are great as well.
Great apartment, I love the kitchen island and the large bathroom, and walk-in closets the most. The amenities are also awesome: pool, gym, business center!
Good apartment living. I moved in 2 weeks ago and its good so far. Community is quiet and so far no other issues. Lighting is well and peaceful courtyard and swimming pool
I just moved in a week ago. So far, it has been great. Management people were nice, and maintenance was completed quickly. I wish the parking lot could be more spacious and brighter, though.
Good location, lots of dogs, high ceilings, and friendly service. Way better than anything on West Campus, and the maintenance guy that came to our apartment was awesome!
Great place to live.nice staff.prompt maintenance services Nice clean Gym.good coffeee and tea.nice business center Clean swimming pool.4 years of worry free living.
Living at Sync at Mueller has been a great experience. The apartments are modest with some luxury components (granite counter top finishes and hardwood floors). The hallways are carpeted which keeps things quiet outside (compared to your cement floors in some buildings). Amenities are nice, the lounge area is a bit small and doesn't have great access to media. Gym meets minimal expectations, and gets crowded once you hit more than 4 people. There are an unusual number of water problems, since moving about 4 months ago they have had to shut off the water in the building about 4 times for "repairs." Overall I am happy with my experience, the location and management. I would recommend living here to a friend.