SYNC at Mueller

4.6

4.6

Staff is super nice as are the leasing office employees. All residents have been very warm and welcoming since we have moved in. Very much am looking forward to living here until we are ready to purchase a home.
Great place! Convenient and good staff. Very clean and well kept up. I would def recommend anyone to live here. Lots of space for the money!
Everyone at suns, both residents and employees, have been welcoming and helpful. We have also been pleased with the quick response to address work orders. Thank you to all! Dog owners are mostly responsible, but a few are not cleaning up. Would have rated 5 stars if not for dog messes.
Friendly and nice place to live! There is a community here that really speaks. I would recommend any millennial looking for a place to live after college
Great community! Just moved in 3 weeks ago and I love it! Wonderful location and responsive, friendly staff. I wish the gym was larger with more equipment though.
I love the location and the amenities are excellent. I didn't leave a 5 star review because I still pay $50 a month in "resident fees" and I'm not sure what that goes to now that Spectrum internet and cable are no longer included.
Great location. It’s easy to get to most areas of town quickly. Well maintained. Friendly staff and neighbors. Security is very good. Beautiful pool may be the best part.
Clean, quiet, and safe, with everything I need walking distance or a short drive away. Amenities are nice and maintenance comes quickly if ever anything is broken.
Sync at Mueller is a pretty good place to live. Its is close to downtown but north enough to not be as affected by traffic. Mueller is a good location although I wish there was more at Mueller itself. The building seems to be kept pretty well. The only complaint i have is low lighting in the apartments as well as the small water heaters.
I enjoy living at SYNC at Mueller. The property is well managed. The staff is helpful. Maintenance is pretty good at fixing things quickly. My only complaint would be about noise. It's not the property's fault but rather inconsiderate neighbors.