SYNC at Mueller

4.6

4.6

My boyfriend and I just moved here and we love it already! The staff is very friendly and the complex is great. The location couldn’t be better.
Amazing place to live. Quiet, peaceful. So much storage space! The front office has been amazing and so helpful. I highly recommend this apartment.
Great floor plans, service, and pricing. Move in was a breeze and the amenities were a major plus as well. An amazing community all around. Couldn’t be happier!
We've enjoyed our time at Sync. We especially appreciate the proximity to the park/lake for walks and that we're walking distance to restaurants like La Madeleine. The amenities are very nice, including having access to computers and a printer. The monthly get-togethers are also a bonus. The only real problems we've had are with the shower door leaking. They've tried many times to fix it, but it still leaks. Also, the ceilings must be right up against the floors of the upstairs units, as we hear all the steps. All that said, it's been an enjoyable experience.
People are friendly although a little stand offish compared to what I'm used to in Wahington D.C. I blame covid 19. Overall, happy. Moving to Austin in general has been interesting.
So glad we just renewed! Love living here. Really appreciate how well managed our apartment is and it's wonderful to live near so much beautiful park space!
Sync at Mueller has been a really great experience the past two years. The reason for four stars comes from a few annoyances that would be great to not have. First, think twice before living by a hospital. My unit faces Mueller Blvd and I wake up to sirens at least once a week. Recently there’s been construction across the street and that has been an added 3:30 or 4 am wake up as there’s digging that early in the morning. Second, packages getting swiped from my front door. I thought this was a pretty safe and honestly, expensive complex, but I have had three packages swiped from my front door. Although there are Amazon lockers downstairs, they apply to other carriers like UPS, FedEx and USPS if the office isn’t open when they deliver. So other than those annoyances, the maintenance is really quick and the leasing office is pretty attentive. Overall, not too shabby!
Great community feel, everyone is super nice! I think they are also responding to the quarantine in a great way. I think security needs to be updated a little since they lack camaras around or in the building
We have loved living at SYNC. The staff and maintenance have always been top-notch. The neighborhood has only become more and more amazing with each passing year.
Staff is super nice as are the leasing office employees. All residents have been very warm and welcoming since we have moved in. Very much am looking forward to living here until we are ready to purchase a home.