SYNC at Mueller

4.6

4.6

Overall a great place to live. Staff and maintenance and great. Sometimes neighbors are messy though, leaving pet droppings or their trash bags in the hall, but that is not the fault of the apartment complex.
Love the area, the people, th3 parks everywhere, and the view from our balcony! Everything has been great, and the employees are very helpful and friendly.
Great community, wonderful amenities, lots of dogs. Friendly office staff. The Mueller neighborhood with the lake and park are amazing. Farmers market and local businesses make for a great experience.
I have really enjoyed living here the past 4 years! Everyone who works here is really friendly, and easily accessible. I appreciate the extra care that has been put into place during this pandemic. Couldn’t chose a better place to live!
So far everyone has been so kind in the front office and the apartment unit has exceeded my expectations. Casey in the leasing office is amazing at answering any of my questions. I’m so happy to be here!
So far so good! I’m new here but everyone has been friendly. Missing the 5 stars because there seems to be a lot of trash everywhere and there’s dog poop in the hall that’s been there all day.
Beautiful community with super helping staff. Really enjoyed our first day here. The area is well developed. Neighbors are friendly and helping as well.
Beautiful community and the staff is super friendly and helping. The apartment was super clean when we moved and everything was taken care of.
I have loved living in Sync, they have super fast response to maintenance requests and always have opportunities for residents to engage with the community. The area is amazing
The community is pretty good. People are polite and friendly. Also there're planty of activities to attend. I feel quite comfortable about it.