Have very much enjoyed our experience so far. Moved here July 12th and zero complaints. So many great places with in walking distance. Good sized gym with great equipment. Clubhouse is great with all the TVs, lounging areas and coffee machine.

Everyone here is so friendly, and the staff in the leasing office is incredibly accommodating. It’s also the most reasonably priced option in the area.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Been a very good experience living here! Front office and maintenance team are always very quick to respond and help out with anything I need. Love living near the Mueller park and shops. Pool is nice too but could use a fenced in dog park since this seems to be a highly pet friendly apartment complex.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

We have enjoyed everything . Service has been wonderful and we love the area. The only thing is the itemized list of charges, I wish it was. Little more detailed.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Clean hallways/amenities. Friendly/helpful staff at leasing office. Friendly community and social in shared amenities. Large, open concept unit! Love the smart home features!!

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Our move in was very smooth. We have put in a couple of maintenance requests and they were handled immediately. The amenities and the location are perfect. We are very happy so far.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Really love the community and the fresh modern design of the apartment. Being so close to HEB and a movie theatre is something that is convenient and awesome.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Love that the hallways have a/c. Wish we could get into the club house a little earlier for coffee before work. The people around the building are great and very friendly, and I love the parking garage.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

My stay at The Sync has been wonderful! The amenities and rooms are amazing and the location is so convenient. I really like the view from my apartment's balcony (I can see the city skyline) and the size of my kitchen.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

It’s been great so far! Clean environment, maintenance on time. Friendly staff and neighbours are great too! Def recommend this place. Cheers!

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Residents are nice and the staff are always there to help with any issue. Location is great and there a lots of eating choices walking distance.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Water pressure is low in the apartments but otherwise, the property has been great. The noise level is low which is nice. The gym is one of my favorite amenities. I do which there was a fenced dog park on the property though.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Living experience has so far been amazing! The location and community is great and it’s easy to get around town from here. The amenities are great, especially parcel pending!

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Casey was easy to work with to become a resident here and everything since. The apartment feels very secure and safe. The location is perfect. Apartment layout is so spacious. And I love the parking garage to park on the same floor as my apartment.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Good. One week in and still having problems with our cable. Other than that, everything has gone well. Super friendly neighbors, quiet neighborhood, safe environment.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Great community! We chose Mueller given its proximity to both our jobs. There is so much to do here just steps away from the door. I love all the amenities!

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Everyone is very helpful. Everything in our apartment works perfectly, the apartments themselves are very quiet and you can’t hear neighbor noise, the smart home feature of the apartment was one of the reasons why we moved here. Love it and makes life a little bit more simple.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

This apartment complex is amazing. The staff is so nice and helpful. The amenities are beautiful and well kept. The apartment itself is beautiful. I'm so happy to live here.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Management goes above and beyond to see tenants happy. Repairs are done quickly and properly. The staff are friendly— we love Noslen, Jovita, Bill and Viviana. We really enjoy the community events too. The community events and quality maintenance (especially of the courtyard/pool area) are what really make this place shine. The only drawbacks are the price (but, it’s comparable to current market prices in this area) and the fact that you can’t pull up the newsletter with your phone. I wish that the newsletters were done with Mailchimp, Constant Contact or another newsletter platform instead of Word. Anyway, we love living at Sync and would definitely recommend this community.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Nice apartments. Friendly staff. Great location. Pet friendly. Easy move-in process. Garage parking. Extra security. Nice amenities. Great community.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

I love how friendly the staff is. They are always happy to help. Carlos is always smiling and ready to answer any questions. Casey has helped me with my directory.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

My only complaint is that we can hear our neighbors above us a lot. The prices have increased since we moved in, but I do like living here. Great community, clean, fast maintenance requests.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

The location of the apartment complex is great. There is so much to do in the neighborhood! I enjoy the complex very much but there doesn’t seem to be anything that distinguishes SYNC from the other apartments in the area.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

Still getting used to being in new space. Had to put in two work orders & both were answered promptly & completed quickly. Only issue - halls smell like wet dog.

Reply from SYNC at Mueller

I love living at Sync at Mueller! In addition to being a great location in a fun neighborhood, the management is great! The relatively minor maintenance issues I've had have been resolved immediately every time. Would highly recommend living here!