Quiet for the most part, easy going neighbors, easy to find parking. They offer Great amenities and the mail/ package system is a neat commodity.

It's the most wonderful place to live. Every one is so helpful and kind. It's close to heb, and other food places, and close to my sister's house. I would highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone and everyone

Great experience so far! Look forward to my stay here. Such a great area with everything needed so close by. Can’t wait until all my furniture arrives to make it feel more like home.

Nothing but a good experience since I moved in. The office answers in a timely fashion and it’s so quiet ! I really like how clean the amenities are as well.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Not bad. Unit is pretty small. The washing machine was full of wax when I moved in. The carpet looks very worn from previous tenants. I’m not sure how well the unit was inspected before I moved in, but I shouldn’t have had to clean anything when I moved in.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

First week here and my girlfriend and I love it! The unit is laid out very nice and the location is excellent! Everything is nice and spaced out as well which is a nice touch.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Love the time i spend at Nobu it’s really clean safe an never have issues matinées is very quick an does everything asked would definitely recommend Nobu

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Floor plan is great, location is great! Also staff and maintenance rep once time is on point! Family enjoys the pool and love the new drop off locker system

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

My residential experience has been pleasantly rewarding Lon so many levels. The front office staff is noting short of amazing. I’ve actually gained some true friends.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Love the neatness and peacefulness of the neighborhood. Also the upkeep of the amenities. My favorite amenity right now is the gym. My last apartments most of the equipment stayed broken very hard to have motivation to go. Here everything works and is in great condition. Super convenient and a catalyst for me getting back on track with my workout routine.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

The area is cute and quiet. However deer roam freely in the parking lot. Even with the speed bumps seems potentially dangerous as they run out randomly. Team has been good and polite.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

My husband and I moved in a month ago and I’m really enjoying being here so far. My apartment is spacious, clean and has everything I need. I like that I get updates on what’s happening in the community as well as for work orders in the apartment. The property is quiet and we haven’t had issues with parking so far.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Relatively safe and quiet neighborhood. Could update some of it’s amenities (Workout equipment is a bit dated), but otherwise a decent place to live.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

We have not had any issues with Sync at Nobu. The office staff is always helpful and addresses any of our concerns right away! We love it! We will refer anyone we know to this community.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

This property is well maintained and managed! Apartment is as advertised Very nice floor plans affordable and great location. Management has answered every question and haven’t had a better experience moving them with Sync.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Great experience great customer service and im happy with the apartment i chose. I would hight recommend this area as well as this complex to anybody looking for a place to live.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Staff is helpful and very friendly, quick to respond to issues. Maintenance does a great job of keeping the place clean and beautifully landscaped. Overall I feel safe and happy here.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Not very happy with things that have happened lately especially with how jaida spoke to my girlfriend and how rude she is. Also all the issues we have had it really seems its just all about money here

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

The units are affordable in a great neighborhood, the office management and staff go out of their way to create a positive community morale. We’ve had any issue addressed promptly and accurately.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

So far only been here about a week but it’s been great so far, apartment is really spacious and has a homey feeling to it. The only thing i’ve noticed is the air conditioning seems kind of weak.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Safe community. Family friendly amazing pool. Excellent location! So much being built in the area. Everything feels brand new. Great staff!

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

we love it so far!! the complex is beautiful! the staff is super nice! we have no problems with parking or neighbors and we are really looking forward to the next year with SYNC

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

After moving to the third floor from a first floor it has been great. We have no noise and having the back view of trees is perfect. Best decision we made.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Excellent facilities, friendly staff, quiet community. Definitely a nice get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The amenities are great here.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Absolutely love our community, it’s so well maintained, and the staff is awesome. I couldn’t be happier with our choice to live here. I love that the buildings are so spaced out. I could go on and on. Bottom line by far this is the place to be!