SYNC at Nobu Station

I really like living here and wouldn’t want to lick anywhere else in San Antonio to live. I’m far away from work which I like and I enjoy my apartment.
It’s very quiet especially considering the close proximity to 1604. I wake up to deer by my car and feel like I’m in the country only to be happily surprised I’m 10 minutes from work.
I love it here. The location is great - awesome Northeast ISD and still close to the major highway and city. The office and maintenance staff are the best in San Antonio - always courteous and professional.
Been here for 2 years and it’s been a absolute pleasure! Great and quite community in a great location with many amenities and stores, restaurants and more close by.
Apartment is phenomenal with great neighbors. Very Well maintained! The pool is an absolute thing of beauty. Would highly recommend this complex to everyone.
There has been very little I can complain about here. Maintenance is prompt, office people are responsive, and rates are competitive. I think some of the apartments could use some updating!
The apartment complex is very conveniently located and the amenities are good. The apartment includes washer and dryer which is also great and convenient.
Everything is pretty good and calm so far. Staff is nice and maintenance is good and fast. The only concern is people leaving their dog poop everywhere. Other than that I love this community.
The way yall run the office is lake luster at best. Seems the chain of communication is broken. For the price you residents deserve way more. And if I see one more pile of pop on the side walk or have to be in the pool with smoking guest I better get my money back for failure do provide proper services.
Staff is Great! Some neighbors could be better. The get togethers here are great to meet your neighbors and get to know them. And did I say the employees and office staff know their stuff. Shout out to the PM she always does a great job of getting everything together for a anything they have going on on the property.