SYNC at Nobu Station

I love the fact that there are community events on a regular basis. I also like the fact that I’ve had some issues with parking and they were taking care of Quite promptly
Outstanding experience. I've lived here for over a year now and I'm very happy with my choice. It's a nice, quiet neighborhood. I feel very safe no matter what time of day/night I'm outside. The office and maintenance staff are very friendly and responsive.
We love it here so much. It’s so peaceful and clean here. Never had any troubles. Maintenance is always so quick. Trash people are great. Whole staff is caring and amazing.
I love the events I’ve been in San Antonio for 11 years and haven’t found place that makes it feel like a community. Can’t wait for the next one
I love living here!! The staff is friendly and the apartments are nice and homey. I really enjoy the resident events too!! Plus, groceries, shopping, and entertainment are close by.
We have had nothing but a great experience from the day we received our keys to enter our unit. Location is perfect and friendly community area
I love my Apt. This is Home for me. Everything is so well taken care of. Staff is super awesome! There are no loud or disrespectful neighbors, and the location is great. A+++
The location of this apartment complex is so accessible and perfect. There is plenty of parking at all times. The staff is friendly and the maintenance are so prompt and on top of it. Couldn’t be happier with our decision
Awesome experience. It's home away from your home. Nice valuable amenities and secured community. Always should be the first preference when you look for accommodation.
From the moment we walked in to the office in search of new home, we just felt such a warm welcome! The extra effort the staff took to ensure we had all the information we needed was enough to know that this was the place for our new beginning! Not only is the complex beautiful, but so are the people and we are glad we are able to call this home!