SYNC at Nobu Station

great experience moving in. clean apartment and move in ready. I had a problem with the garbage disposal and received quick response and resolution. The garbage pick up service is great. The facilities are great and the leasing office staff very helpful. Cleanliness and pride is obvious in this property
So far so good. Staff has been super nice and helpful. Property is clean and quiet. Location is great. Maintenance responds in a timely manner.
I absolutely love my apartment. Its really perfect for me and has an amazing system. I think the only thing i dont like is i see alot of bugs in my apartment. Maybe pest spray more?
I have lived here for over a year. It has gotten a little better from when I first moved in. Office staff is so friendly and accommodating! Some of the gym equipment doesn’t work or has some issues. Pool is amazing and a great place to hang out while being stuck at home.
Upon my first arrival, this has been the most satisfying experience I have endured. From the first hello, I felt this was home. Amanda has been one of the best agents I have come across! Thank you Amanda and rest of the staff for all you do!
The apartment complex is quiet and located in a convenient location-close to grocery store and quick access to 1604. Could use with some updated amenities to the property-gym equipment.
“My,” husband, our “schnauzer,” ( Jack), and myself, moved in in September. “We,” are very “happy,” here! “Ms. Jayda,” and her team are on “top,” of things. Grounds, are well “kept,” “Angel,” ( maintenance director) has his “team,”’up and going,” and of course “the ladies,” in the office are “up and going.” We “The Ruiz-Shepherd Family,” are prod to “address,” this as “Home.”!!
Awesome place to live. Glad I chose this as my first apartment. Great amenities with an extremely helpful staff! Everyone seems really nice and welcoming so far.
Great place to live for the past 2 years. Nice apartments. Great location. Nice amenities. Management is nice. Office area is well maintained.
I’m new go Nobu but my opinion So far as it is a quiet community. The leasing and maintenance staff that I’ve interacted with today are superb & exceeded expectations.