It’s awesome no other apartments are as good as the ones here also the pipes or walls or nothing ever break here all of it is new and clean nothing rusty 100 out of 5 stars

I have loved my little apartment so far! It feels safe and has been a great little space for my current needs. I have enjoyed the different room finishes and also the view from my balcony.

Just moved in n so far it’s wonderful - the apartment is beautiful n the community is quiet , but active. Everyone is walking around n using the pool n everyone looks content

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

I have 6 years in this Apartmen everything is nice and quiet , All places are comfortable, And you can spend a very nice time in the pool area We love it.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

I love living here. Maintenance is done fast and with high quality. The grounds are very well maintained and kept clean. Also my apartment is very well insulated. The ac hardly runs. And it's so quiet. I hardly ever hear anyone. I am top floor with a view!

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Beautiful community area. So far everyone has been very friendly and have had zero noise issues! The pool area is gorgeous and kept up very well.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

We Enjoy living here, it’s quiet, dog friendly, and quick to respond to maintenance issues. Location is great too. Pool is huge and dog park is awesome.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

SYNC is a Nice place. It is in a Great location close to many places to eat, exercise, and grocery shop. The apartment is comparable in price to others nearby.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Everything has been great first week of moving in. I look forward to many more.. The ladies in the office are very helpful. My son has made friends already so that's always a plus.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Staff is super nice and friendly. Lindsey was amazing. Highly recommend talking to her about the apartments and getting a tour from her. Nice apartment, quiet area. Love our new place.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Nice property. Paperwork to get apt took many tries. Always errors by staff. Patients and understanding is key if you want to rent here. Pool is fab, plenty if space even on weekends.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

A great place, nice location, I absolutely love the pool - looks like a resort pool! Maintenance service always do their job, but they come after 3-4 calls to the front desk. The only problem experienced here. Also, I would like to have the wall paint color a little bit lighter, maybe white, because my first-floor apartment doesn't get enough sun.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

It's a quiet community. Maintenance is always professional and fix things in a timely manner. Allot of stores are opining up around the area.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

The community seems peaceful and respectful of one another. We love that there’s plenty of parking, areas to walk (though we haven’t had time to yet), grills and the spacing between the units because we don’t hear our neighbors so that means they can’t hear us!

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

So far the apartment has been very helpful. It has taken a bit to get some maintenance work done but I will follow up with the request shortly.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

So far not great. I had to paid extra deposit and I was not given two sets of keys and when I asked I only got an extra key for the apartment and the mail box

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Decent location with lots of things nearby and quick access to 1604, fairly quiet neighbors. I do wish it had more than pool and a more updated gym.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

The property has gotten much better but still need some improvements. Feel like they still need to be better on the up keep of the apartments.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Moved here 3 weeks ago & love it. The apartment & scenery are amazing with the best access to the 1604 loop. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to live in style.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

So far it has been pretty good. The people are nice and it’s very calm, I love seeing all of the deer that come out, we see them every afternoon!

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

We have been here for almost 4.5 years and have renewed 2 leasing terms for 15 months. we had a great time and loved the amenities and neighborhood.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

The office staff is so friendly and informative. They are very helpful. That was the main reason I moved here. I love the location of my apartment. It quite and very nice. I love Nobu. It’s my first apartment I have ever lived in and I am 65. I feel like this is my home.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

I’ve had a good experience living at Nobu Station. Wish appliances were more high end but overall good apartment residence. Nice pool and entertainment area.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

My fiancé and I absolutely love the location here and we love how nice to apartment is. We haven’t lived here for long but definitely see ourselves staying for a while!

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Just been here for a couple of weeks. But I think the community is very nice. Quiet and very well maintained. My first nite here my a c control broke and I called and Angel came out and took care of it. I ha e COPD and have to have it cool. He was very nice and concerned. I appreciated him