SYNC at Nobu Station

4.5

4.5

The apartments are so nice the people are nice and the implies are so nice and they have always helped us out and have been extremely nice ro us
The campus ground for these apartments are really nice and well maintained. I had maintenance done rather quickly compared to previous places I’ve live. I would recommend living here.
The customer service representative are awesome and resident work order tech is great as well. I have been pleased with the location and amenities provided here.
Nobu Station is good place to stay. It ll be more better if we can take cake of our own pets while they are in lawn ( lack of cleanliness in lawn). There should be small play area for kids, there own place where they can enjoy.
The staff, food trucks, & community events are great fun! Maintenance is very professional and thorough. The landscaping and pool are very nice!
Loving my experience here, the view, the complex and amenities are great. I haven’t had any issues with my apartment or management. Would recommend staying here.
Office staff is amazing! Any issues are handlers in a friendly and timely manner. The complex is great as well. Community is very friendly and welcoming.
It’s been a mostly quiet and peaceful experience living here at Sync at Nobu Station for the past year aside from a few fire/smoke alarm testing mishaps
It’s been awesome living here at nobu!The neighbors are so beautiful!The people in the office are so helpful and very helpful and accommodating!!!!
I have not lived in an apartment in over 19 years. SYNC at NOBU has made the transition to Apartment Life a breeze. I couldn't be more thankful to the staff and neighbors