SYNC at Nobu Station

Great place to live friendly staff and neighbors conveniently located near shopping. Fantastic amenities. Laundry in the apartment toss in a load and go for a swim.
It’s been incredible. I really enjoyed the room and the apartment location. The staff has been nothing but helpful, and prompt on any request. I’m happy to be living here!
The staff has been awesome. I just moved in and even with all the pandemic going on, they have been more than helpful in making sure I was taken care of. Highly recommend this place.
I'm very pleased with Sync at Nobu Station as my apartment community. The lease staff is very helpful & the maintenance team have been so great! The amenities & property are very well kept. Food trucks have frequented & the location is ideal for me.
Its great living here, Work orders are taken care of pretty quickly. I also love all the monthly events and food trucks. Pretty quiet neighborhood.
I just moved in about two months ago. The staff are always friendly & willing to help. I’m happy I chose this place! It is always clean & quiet for me to sleep peacefully.
I love the apartments but the neighbors are horrible. I’ve complained about my upstairs neighbors at least 4 times on a different weekends and the off duty patrol doesn’t answer or do anything. They are up at 3, 4 and 5 am yelling, dropping stuff, it sounds like thunder, running up and down the stairs. Just be courtesy of others. I would renew here but not living by them.
I love NobuStation. The complex is quiet, everyone is respectful, and the staff is incredible. We've never had an issue since moving in. My only complaint is that the fitness room is rarely actually cleaned - there has been the same dead bugs in the exact same spot for 3 months now. The mirrors are never wiped down, residents leave equipment all over the floor, and the sanitizer wipes provided are extremely dry and disinfect much (I bring my own).
Overall a pleasant experience thus far. I was hoping for the pool to remain open during coronavirus but if it’s for the good of the community, I guess it’ll be okay. Trash situation is unfortunately a mess... dumpster frequently is absolutely overrun by trash spilling out the sides.
The office staff is all so friendly and helpful and the property is so well kept and beautiful!! The unit is so spacious and all the windows really make the place feel bright, open and, homey