Quite, peaceful, ample parking, grounds well kept, friendly staff. Need to enforce the rules for those who do not follow rules for picking up after their dog and ignoring trash guidelines. Overall, a good experience.

Awesome place! Very spacious. Love it. Recommend people to come & check them out. The people in the office are very nice as well. You got everything close by also

I have been living in this complex for one month now and I have been very impressed! The facilities and the amenities are awesome and this location is very secure.

Overall, I love this place! The only things that bothers me is seeing beer bottles laying around the complex sometimes and the dog poop. Sometimes people don’t pick up after their dogs.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Nice gated apartment complex. The location is great with quick access to the 1604, food, and HEB. The amenities, such as pool and fitness center, are great.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Love it here but the people upstairs stomp around really hard and have a dog that pees on the balcony so it rolls off ours. Nothing the apartment complex could control but just saying

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Glad to be a part of the Sync family. Outstanding customer service, and overall wonderful place to start over. Location is perfect, and access to services is perfect.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

I like that the community is well kept and quiet. There is plenty of good parking close to any building. The office staff is friendly and very accommodating. The variety of food trucks is a bonus.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

The new staff at the front office is very professional and courteous. To walk in and be greeted with a smile every time you walk through the door speaks volumes. Maintenance is always friendly, attentive and prompt with work orders.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

The apartments are conveniently located. The neighborhood is safe and friendly. The pool is great. They include washer and dryer which such a great idea. Overall I’m happy with my choice

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

The apartment complex is very conveniently located and the amenities are good. There is plenty of parking space available. The apartment includes washer and dryer which is also great!

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

I love the community the only thing I would change would be more speed bumps for safety and signs caution children at play and signs no drinking or eating inside the pool

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

I am in love with this apartment complex. There are small issues here and there but its for sure much better than several other places. Will definitely be renewing my lease for another year.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

A really nice place to live. The staff is helpful and friendly. The pool and gym are open and kept in great shape. There is even live deer in the parking lot sometimes!

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

The apartments are beautiful!!! The community is very quaint and respectful. The staff is so sweet and always willing to help and answer questions.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

It’s awesome no other apartments are as good as the ones here also the pipes or walls or nothing ever break here all of it is new and clean nothing rusty 100 out of 5 stars

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

I have loved my little apartment so far! It feels safe and has been a great little space for my current needs. I have enjoyed the different room finishes and also the view from my balcony.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Just moved in n so far it’s wonderful - the apartment is beautiful n the community is quiet , but active. Everyone is walking around n using the pool n everyone looks content

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

I have 6 years in this Apartmen everything is nice and quiet , All places are comfortable, And you can spend a very nice time in the pool area We love it.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

I love living here. Maintenance is done fast and with high quality. The grounds are very well maintained and kept clean. Also my apartment is very well insulated. The ac hardly runs. And it's so quiet. I hardly ever hear anyone. I am top floor with a view!

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Beautiful community area. So far everyone has been very friendly and have had zero noise issues! The pool area is gorgeous and kept up very well.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

We Enjoy living here, it’s quiet, dog friendly, and quick to respond to maintenance issues. Location is great too. Pool is huge and dog park is awesome.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

SYNC is a Nice place. It is in a Great location close to many places to eat, exercise, and grocery shop. The apartment is comparable in price to others nearby.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Everything has been great first week of moving in. I look forward to many more.. The ladies in the office are very helpful. My son has made friends already so that's always a plus.

Reply from SYNC at Nobu Station

Staff is super nice and friendly. Lindsey was amazing. Highly recommend talking to her about the apartments and getting a tour from her. Nice apartment, quiet area. Love our new place.