SYNC at Perimeter

Things are getting better... I relocated to ATL from D.C. and chose this property because of my living experience at a sister property in the DMV. Buzzuto was the management company at the time. It was the BEST time of residency I'd had in years. After the property transitioned to Sync... things were different. It felt like a hostile takeover and there was no immediate signs of equal or improved living with this new company. After a couple of confrontations with management I made to decision to not renew my lease. On top of that, the rate increase for the rent was unacceptable (in my opinion) so I began to prepare to leave. But, after having a face to face conversation with the "new" leasing agent and hearing about some of the upcoming improvements to the property as well as (a little) respect from the office... I've decided to renew my lease and stay. Let's see what happens in 2020!!
Been here for two years and the transition to Sync has been great! Loving the upgrades currently happening. I can’t wait to see and use the new amenities once everything is complete.
Although it’s only been a few days since moving in (3-13-2020), we feel right at home! 😍 Our apartment is beautiful, everyone is kind, and everything you need is one place; home! 😊
Staff were very generous and made if feel like home since filling out my application. With renovations going on it still looks great and appealing.
I recently reviewed my lease and plan on staying for a while. I am also the yoga instructor for the community. I love the pool and community areas, the events are nice, and I’m glad they are painting and changing the carpets (bc that was one of my concerns.) I don’t like that the key fobs don’t work when the lights flicker and I get locked out of the building and there is not enough parking for residents or visitors. I like the area and it’s close and convenient to all the businesses I use.
We are having great time at our community as always. Now we get to enjoy great amenities with a new twist and look. Looking forward to enjoy spring and summer at a new venue with renovations:)
Apartment is really nice and spacious. Apartment parking is also good. The gym is good with all the necessary equipment. And also has a pool to relax with a clubroom to work and spend time with friends.
MY resident experience in moving into my apartment. we recently moved from an apartment complex that had an insect infestation challenge To me it was a relief to vacate and move into SYNC apartment even though we are still in sandy spring away from the Harrison. I felt excited when I got the call from the SYNC manager that we I've been approved. After everything was finalized, and I got the keys to what was an unbelievable a beautiful apartment and its surroundings. After doing the walk around in what was then an empty 2 Bedroom unit, I excitedly got in my car. It still had a fresh paint smell, and the carpet was fresh. There were several car/ van trip getting my things like a huge sitting room and bedroom set, TV's, clothing, and such. At the time, The first night was wonderful, because the new surrounding was quite beautiful, clean and secure. I slept on the carpet the first night. Infact the following month it got better as we fully furnished our apartment. the admin staff were warm and friendly. As said we moved into a nice spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath. As said before we were coming from an average apartment complex to SYNC which feels like heaven in comparison - pool area, lobby, lounge, parking lot. Besides more living space, there is even a nice little balcony. It's in a quieter area, that feels like a real residential area. Where I stay at now is closer to the transport center. The SYNC is close to a Publix supermarket and the mall. I'll have a view of he King and Queen land mark buildings. It seems almost unbelievable that i have turned the keys in for my old place and close that chapter. amen
Moving in has been such a seamless and easy process. Chad has been extremely helpful in everything! I am excited to see the improvements to the property.
Love the location, perfect 5 minute commute to work and just as quick to all the stores/shops/restaurants! Only thing is cleaning up after your dogs. Watched quite a few let them do their business and not clean up (big and small dogs too!).