It’s a nice facility to life in - however been having issues with the trash service lately. Never know what time they’ll come around so we miss it sometimes. And then some neighbors added bags to our trash one evening, the same evening trash service was cancelled for everyone. So we woke up with a bunch of trash bags outside our door. Extremely rude.

My experience has been very pleasant here. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and hospitable. The residents seem to be of good character and make living here and sharing a community easy.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

It's been great living here! There are a lot of nice people with some really cute, sweet dogs. The apartment complex also has some nice and fun events that let you get to know your neighbors :)

Overall a great experience. Nice and clean with a great gym. The coffee machine downstairs is a great perk. The community events have been good and are getting better!

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Nice clean community, noise factor is at a minimum which is great. Love my kitchen and my amenities, neighborhood is perfect. You will feel comfortable and at home with some luxury bonuses to boost your living experience here.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Very comfortable, friendly excellent staffs. I am really grateful for the kindness of the staffs to our families who are not used to living in the US. I definitely want to live here if I have the opportunity to live in Atlanta in the future.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

We love living here! The common areas are clean, the neighborhood is fun and walkable, and the staff communicates effectively with residents.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

I visited a lot of apartment complexes and SYNC at Perimeter was BY FAR the best experience that I had. I am so pumped about my new apartment and I have Chad Heard to thank for it!

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

I really like the ameneties and location here. And when we tried to apply for the apartment, the staff was really kind. She tried to listen what we said.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Well, to start I was in the lounge today wanting to get a cup of coffee and there were no cups - so I looked in a couple of the drawers and in cabinet and two roaches took off running! I have never seen a bug in this building before. So the exterminator isn’t coming every week anymore either?? I gave only two stars for the location and friendly staff. Living here and having to walk out of your apartment into filthy hallways has definitely not been pleasant. The hallways have never gone this long being dirty like this. There’s many areas in and around the building that could definitely use some fixing. After going across the street to the Hannover to visit a friend and then coming back here to Sync it made me feel as though I was living in a dump compared to that building. Like night and day.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

I can hear walk steps upstairs clearly and the noise is loud. It almost makes me get heart attack cuz the sound is like someone is playing basketball upstairs and it’s very loud. Not sure what the sound is.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Transitioning to Sync hasn’t been the best but it has gotten a little better. At one point there wasn’t a security officer, they had one or two maintenance workers, & it’s very difficult to get your amazon packages. Hopefully everything will change soon.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

It has been all right, but there's room for improvement. My main issue is the noise from nearby construction. Not sure what the management has done to look into this. Other minor things: mirrors in garage should be angles properly, few doors don't shut completely.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

The apartments are very nice and in a great location! My only wishes is that there was more guest parking and it was more accessible; I also wish the cabinets/drawers were nicer and did not break so easily

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

I live in this building for about 5.5 years and I love my appartament and my neighbors but some of the common areas should to be change. For example in the clubroom some chairs are broken and computers doesn't work well, there is not cocoa in the coffee machine anymore, the halls has very old carpets with a lot of stains, In the gym there are couple tools that doesn't work anymore, the bathrooms next to the pool on weekends doesn't have toilet paper and some of the emergency stairs are very stinky. I understand that we have a new management company but I really would like to see some improvements soon.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

The sewage smell from the sink ruins my evening a lot. Get home and can't even feel relaxed. It's pretty bad. Not getting packages consistently and there not being a more proactive approach from staff to communicate with shippers on our behalf...

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

honestly, it’s just not the same living here as it was when we originally moved in. the service isn’t the same, the amenities are not being kept up like they once were, etc..

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Sync at Perimeter is a great community, from the moment I came to pick up my keys everyone was very friendly and professional. The location is phenomenal, walking distance from Dunwoody train station, grocery stores, and perimeter mall.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

The apartment and amenity areas are great. They are always clean and in working condition. The only down side is working with the leasing office at times. They can sometimes take a while to respond but they are always friendly which is much appreciated.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

My fiancé and I have lived here for 5 years and for the most part it has been a very enjoyable experience. We love our apartment and view from the balcony and the amenities (so long as they are properly maintained). We love the fellowship we have we other residents, especially during the warmer months. Many of us frequently share food drinks and stories down by the pool. It is a great community of people that live here! Recently, since SYNC took over however, there seems to be a slew of issues going on that is impacting how enjoyable it is to live here. I know that some of the issues were inherited from Bozzuto, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be addressed. The pool finally looks clean, so that's great, but there are other things that need to be updated. For example, the furniture in the club room used to look really nice and now it looks sort of worn and ragged. I used to be proud to take guests there because it was so nice, but now everything just looks worn...the barstools need to be replaces or reupholstered and some of the other furniture as well. I love living here, but since SYNC took over management, it just seems like one problem after another, or one more additional fee so I think there is an uphill road for management to climb to gain the trust of this community. I'm sure they can do it!

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Nice, very professional & well kept! Everyone in leasing office is friendly and residents seem really cool. Nice experience so far. Would definitely recommend to a friend

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Great location! Walking distance to mall and starbucks. But carpet in the hallway needs to be replaced and better ventilation is needed so it doesnt smell like garbage. Staff needs to be more responsive about maintenance request.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Happy friendly community with serene atmosphere and view . Management is good and friendly . Events to unite neighbours is a good initiative

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Wonderful staff friendly very helpful very nice apartments I would recommend Sync to my family and friends the Leasing staff is very nice They always greet you with a smile

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Absolutely amazing place to live. Staff are amazing and so friendly, issues were getting resolved within 24 hours. Many events going on for weekends and weekdays as well! Not a single complaint!