SYNC at Perimeter

I truly love the building and neighborhood, I’m finding out something new every day and am pleased with the overall environment of Sync At Perimeter!
So much that I can review! The space is excellent, modern/contemporary design, beautiful view of king/queen, insane convenience of living in this area, fiber internet, and keyed access to everything brings a good sense of security. I love parking on the same level I live, too! The amenities are well kept so they are very enjoyable to use! Staff are VERY accommodating! The list can go on and on but I think you get the point!!!
i like the salt water pool, trash services and pest control here. it’s a decent apartment complex. our amenities are final available in september
The community is pretty great with all the required amenities . The staff is always smiling and ready to help . Definitely do enjoy this community and would recommend this to anyone anytime.
The apartment community is great with all the right amenities. The neighbors are friendly and polite people .the office staff are just awesome and ready to help you . I would definitely recommend this community to any person around.
As a new resident, I am enjoying the community. I have seen events on the calendar in the elevator and I hope to attend one on an off day. Friendly community and comfortable feeling.
So far so good!! All the facilities work great and look clean! I maintenance needed inside of the apt because everything works great. Great location to live in.
This is a great apartment complex. Issues are attended to promptly and site is kept clean at all times. Plus the overall staff is friendly and are always willing to assist.
We’ve been here since May and are still impressed with the way things have been handled during a pandemic. Any changes have always been communicated quickly which we greatly appreciate. Love the community events and free breakfasts every month!
We love our home! Obviously it is a difficult time to move and try to build community but to have a fresh, clean apartment to start with has been awesome!