Great place to live. The apartment is close to my work. It is also close to a public as well as a Walgreens. The concierge trash pick up is a great perk, as well as the concierge package holding area.

The location is great and the building is awesome. I think they are under-staffed because I have great difficulty getting in touch with them. When I can reach them though, they are helpful.

Best place to live ! Very friendly and inviting environment ! You have everything around you so you do not have to travel far ! The staff is amazing and they get things done right away !

Obtaining a lease and the move in process was difficult because I was moving in during the change in management that occurred but everything has been going well since.

I love this place. This is my first apartment and I could not have chosen a better place to live. The staff is sweet, friendly and helpful!!

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

All the amenities are clean and in perfect condition, all the employees are really professional and when I ask for any repairs, they come here fast

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Overall pretty good community. Neighbors can be pretty loud. Amenities are nice. Location is great except the construction happening all the time

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Overall very good experience. No major problems and I have been here for 4 years. There is never a problem with parking. I use the portal to pay so I have no issues with getting things done. I like the mail room access and I have used the pool and I think it is very nice

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Overall I love my apartment. The space is good and Management has always been good. But the halls constantly smell due to messes made on the carpet by pets. Not sure why the first floor is the only one to have the fake hardwood but that should really be added to all of the floors.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

The location really is amazing. Being walking distance to Marta, shops and restaurants is a huge plus. Also being right next to major interstates makes it easy to get anywhere. The amenities in the complex are beautiful and well maintained.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

I love the hospitality that the staff show each time me or my husband go into the office. The events the team put on are always great! I do wish there was a courtesy officer but everything else has been great!

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

I have had a great experience here at Sync. The process from the start has been extremely smooth. The community staff is so professional and helpful.

We have been living here since past 14 months when it was owned by bozzuto management and the apartment was citizen perimeter. Our experience was 5 star with them and recently a new management took over it, it’s little chaos now but they are trying to provide better service. I have to wait and see for another couple of months to be able to better rate them

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Wonderful apartment community and the location is convenient to my job. The staff are always very helpful to make sure your needs are met..

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

I’ve renovate my lease rental term because is an amazing place to leave. Is a good place to have a relax time and enjoy the amenities offered into the building

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Not a lot of community events, location is good. Some residents don’t clean up after pets.ive been pretty happy with my year here so far. Nice pool good grill

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Its been alright so far , I guess it could be a tad bit better but overall it hasn’t been the worst so I honestly can’t complain too much ;)

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

It has been okay , not great ! Definitely room for improvement. I hate the valet trash , it leaves a forver smell in the halls. I also had other problems as well !

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Sync has been a great living experience and I would recommend it to anyone looking for community to be a part of! I've been here over 1 year and no plans of leaving.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Transition from Citizen is pretty smooth. However the new policies and it's accompanying penalties sounded very intimidating on email. Otherwise can't say much since it's only been around a month. I'm glad certain leftover issues from previous management has been resolved quickly. The price hike (yes I know it's based on computer recommendations and demand) is still a factor for retention. As always Rihanna is awesome and is definitely the real boss.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

It's fine. The construction noise is a serious quality of life detractor. Not really well constructed so things are starting to look a little run down. Not a bad community; just not worth the price.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Great community and location. We can reach out grocery store 5 mins with walk distance. And 400 and 285 is close as well. Very safe and clean.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Living here is like living in a luxury resort! Location, amenities, maintenance, and friendliness of staff are some of the reasons this property is exceptional.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Great location! Close to plenty of restaurants, shopping and easy access to interstates. Community is clean and maintained well. Maintenance issues are handled promptly.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

So far so good no issues...everything is quite good. Staff is courteous and polite and they would listen your issues and it will be solved in very less time.