SYNC at Perimeter

Nice location, great layout and color scheme, nice amenities with a friendly and caring staff. Residents also show common courtesy and nice to each other.
Moving in here has been a wonderful experience! A special shout out to Mo who has been super helpful and so friendly right from the virtual tour to getting us settled in!
After long awaited amenities reopen, feels great to be relaxed amidst following safety guidelines by community. Pool being the best place to see residents enjoying with family and kids.
It's pretty great community. I have moved in recently and the move in experience is good .looking forward . The apartments have a nice vibe.
The move in was good. Although there was an issue with the move in date initially, they sorted out everything keeping our comfort in mind . The locality and community is great. My favorite is the gym they have. It's pretty good.
We just moved in amidst Covid-19 and were extremely worried about how it's going to turn out but Mo was amazing and helped in every way she could. Floor parking proved to be so convenient when we had to move stuff. It's just been a week but I have started to like the place, it is quiet and clean. Although there is some noise during the day since my apartment is facing Hammond Dr.
So far so good. The community is perfect and we’re close to everything that my family and I enjoy. The move in was super easy and our leasing agent was very nice and professional!!
We’ve only been here a short time but so far everyone has been pleasant to deal with, even despite a pandemic. I love the location and it’s easy to get to work, the parking deck helps me know my car is secure, and everything is very quiet and peaceful!
The office staff was very friendly and nice. There quick response and professionalism during the pandemic was stellar! Chad was especially amazing!
Mo was our leasing agent, she provided excellent service answered all the questions we had and also went above and beyond to ensure the damaged stove was replaced prior to our move in.