It has been all right, but there's room for improvement. My main issue is the noise from nearby construction. Not sure what the management has done to look into this. Other minor things: mirrors in garage should be angles properly, few doors don't shut completely.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

The apartments are very nice and in a great location! My only wishes is that there was more guest parking and it was more accessible; I also wish the cabinets/drawers were nicer and did not break so easily

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

I live in this building for about 5.5 years and I love my appartament and my neighbors but some of the common areas should to be change. For example in the clubroom some chairs are broken and computers doesn't work well, there is not cocoa in the coffee machine anymore, the halls has very old carpets with a lot of stains, In the gym there are couple tools that doesn't work anymore, the bathrooms next to the pool on weekends doesn't have toilet paper and some of the emergency stairs are very stinky. I understand that we have a new management company but I really would like to see some improvements soon.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

The sewage smell from the sink ruins my evening a lot. Get home and can't even feel relaxed. It's pretty bad. Not getting packages consistently and there not being a more proactive approach from staff to communicate with shippers on our behalf...

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

honestly, it’s just not the same living here as it was when we originally moved in. the service isn’t the same, the amenities are not being kept up like they once were, etc..

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Sync at Perimeter is a great community, from the moment I came to pick up my keys everyone was very friendly and professional. The location is phenomenal, walking distance from Dunwoody train station, grocery stores, and perimeter mall.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

The apartment and amenity areas are great. They are always clean and in working condition. The only down side is working with the leasing office at times. They can sometimes take a while to respond but they are always friendly which is much appreciated.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

My fiancé and I have lived here for 5 years and for the most part it has been a very enjoyable experience. We love our apartment and view from the balcony and the amenities (so long as they are properly maintained). We love the fellowship we have we other residents, especially during the warmer months. Many of us frequently share food drinks and stories down by the pool. It is a great community of people that live here! Recently, since SYNC took over however, there seems to be a slew of issues going on that is impacting how enjoyable it is to live here. I know that some of the issues were inherited from Bozzuto, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be addressed. The pool finally looks clean, so that's great, but there are other things that need to be updated. For example, the furniture in the club room used to look really nice and now it looks sort of worn and ragged. I used to be proud to take guests there because it was so nice, but now everything just looks worn...the barstools need to be replaces or reupholstered and some of the other furniture as well. I love living here, but since SYNC took over management, it just seems like one problem after another, or one more additional fee so I think there is an uphill road for management to climb to gain the trust of this community. I'm sure they can do it!

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Nice, very professional & well kept! Everyone in leasing office is friendly and residents seem really cool. Nice experience so far. Would definitely recommend to a friend

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Great location! Walking distance to mall and starbucks. But carpet in the hallway needs to be replaced and better ventilation is needed so it doesnt smell like garbage. Staff needs to be more responsive about maintenance request.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Happy friendly community with serene atmosphere and view . Management is good and friendly . Events to unite neighbours is a good initiative

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Wonderful staff friendly very helpful very nice apartments I would recommend Sync to my family and friends the Leasing staff is very nice They always greet you with a smile

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Absolutely amazing place to live. Staff are amazing and so friendly, issues were getting resolved within 24 hours. Many events going on for weekends and weekdays as well! Not a single complaint!

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

It’s my second year living in sync periMeter, Great community, friendly staff , amenities are super good. Love the gym and pool Area! Parking for guest is a problem.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Nice community with good amenities. Maintenance staff are very professional and responsive. Building is well maintained and staff are very friendly.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Great location with nice amenities. The staff is super friendly. However, there is a gap in communication. The carpets/elevators are extremely worn down. For a luxury apartment I would expect a little more maintenance on this. Also, the visitor parking policy is a little complicated. Unlike most apartment complexes which provide a call box for visitors to be buzzed into the parking garage, Sync requires a parking pass to be received from the leasing office between the working hrs of the leasing office. Which is inconveniently the same time most are at work.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

I'm a fan of everything but the parking garage. My car has been broken into and the guest parking policy is beyond awful. Just let guest park at 7th and 8th floor without a pass.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Great Place to Live! Very nice apartments with helpful management. Amenities are extremely nice and enjoyable. The apartments are very suave however some of the handles and fixtures are weak. Parking gets crowded at night quickly, but a great place to live.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Outside of cars being tampered with I am pleased with the community. Security needs to be put in place for cars, storage units and the package room.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Everything looks great on the surface, but nothing actually runs well. The office doesn't reply to email, and tend to speak in a rude tone. Security isn't enforced and we used to have more resident events and now they've disappeared. If I had more time in my schedule, I would try to move, but the lease doesn't end for a while.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Good place - some areas could be cleaner, e.g. hall carpet, garage etc. New management/owner seems ok but too many emails. I’ve enjoyed my time here. Expensive for square footage.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

The apartments are nice, clean, and modern. The facilities seem to be well-maintained though the elevators make suspicious banging noises even after a recent check - best to avoid those. The community would honestly be 5 stars if moving in hadn't been so difficult. Emails and phone calls were ignored throughout the process. Nothing was communicated until the day before the move and even then, nothing was ready during the move. Communication and the move in experience need to be improved to increase the rating.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

I was one of the first people to move into these apartments 5 years ago and despite some issues here and there I’ve enjoyed my time here. The staff is always friendly, since swapping owners the grounds and hallways have been cleaner, and the location is wonderful being convenient to 285 and 400.

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

Staff are awesome. 4.5 stars because I was told a certain amount on a gift card at move in but I have yet to receive the gift card amount. New managers are working on the issue for me. Thanks

Reply from Sync at Perimeter

I love this community, I’ve moved every single year until this year, this is my first time renewing a lease. The amenities are great, office staff are attentive, secure package room, and they are on top of security in the deck. I really enjoy living here