Management company is nice and if something’s needs addressed it is taken care off immediately. It has been a fun and enjoyable experience. Would recommend to anyone to live here

Amazing! This place has anything you could ever need or want. Most, within walking distance. We couldn’t be happier here! The staff has been helpful in answering our questions.

Maintenance is my favorite! They are so fast and everything has been fixed. I’m also loving the community events and contests. I feel like there is always something fun going on or I can just relax in my beautiful apartment. Love this place.

The apartment complex is quiet, safe and very well manicured. I think it’s neat that there’s a pond. The apartment staff are friendly and welcoming.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

The AC doesn’t work that well, and when we moved in it wasn’t clean, but other then that they are nice apartments. The management seems nice and it’s a quiet safe place!

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

I love that everyone is quiet. Living in a college town it is nice to have my home and community feel peaceful. Everyone is very nice and courteous.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

great neighbors that go out of their way to say hi. with an always helpful staff that I know will take care of any issues I have in a timely manner.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

We have been living at purgatory for a few years now and still enjoy calling it home. The location is great for those that enjoy purgatory park and easy access to the freeway.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Great Location. Great Community. Close to Purgatory Creek Park for Outdoor Activities. Close to freeway without all the traffic noise.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

A quiet, relaxing place to live. I love taking my dogs on the natural trail behind the apartment complex which leads right into purgatory creek for some hiking. I only wish there was a designated space for motorcycles that aren’t used everyday.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Great staff, great value. Feels like home. My little family has a great little space that we have made our own. We have coffee shops in walking distance and a lake view, what could be better!

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Great community, great people, great location, great amenities, great lifestyle. Overall I highly enjoy living here. Hands down best community in San Marcos

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

It’s our 3rd year living here on and off while we build and sell houses... and we love it. Excellent location, killer amenities, lovely landscape, friendly staff

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

I’ve really enjoyed the management and maintenance at SYNC. The updates on current property issues and events is fantastic, and the response time for maintenance request is the fastest I’ve seen. I’ve loved my time here so far!

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

The community has been very friendly so far and I really feel a made a good decision coming here. The deer that commonly feed near the edge of the community are so peaceful to be around and it says a lot about the are that we live in.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Super fast to answer any questions! Great staff that work here & are always available when needed. I haven’t experienced any issues that would make me feel differently.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

A nice and quiet community that is peaceful and never bothersome. Which is what I definitely was looking for. Also the Office is very knowledgeable and the maintenance are quick to fill in requests for anything that is wrong.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

We were given the incorrect layout on move in day. It was a huge inconvenience. We had to wait to move into our correct apartment because it was not ready for new residents. Although there is a pretty hefty fine on not picking up your pets poop, I still see a substantial amount of poop. Aside from those 2 problems, I would say the community is very quiet and pleasant. The sauna and the hot tub are very nice. It’s a beautiful area given that we live close to purgatory park. It’s a pleasant aesthetic to have deer come and go, and several units have a very nice view.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

We moved in about a month ago and we are loving it so far. The balconies are awesome and our view of the deer and wood is great. Pool and grill area v nice as well.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Been living here for 3 months now and other than the occasional ants it has been very nice! And management is superb! They respond and take action so quickly when needed.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Great maintenance team. Nice amenities. Nice location here in san marcos. Good looking apartment complex. The little gym is nice, wish the sauna opened earlier

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Meets all of our wants and needs. Apt is spacious with nice sized balcony. Amenities include fitness center, two pools and a spa. Management team is most responsive.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

I just moved in, but so far we love it here. I have recommended this apartment complex to several of my friends. It has everything you need and more and is in a great location.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

I have really enjoyed living at Sync. The staff is very helpful and is always willing to help with any concerns you have. The complex is always kept up and looks very nice. It’s a very nice place to live.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

There was a problem with our light in the kitchen and with the vent that gets hot air out of the dryer but we placed a work order for both and they were fixed so fast and it was like we never had any issues!