SYNC at Purgatory Creek

4.7

4.7

Great place to live. Amenities are well kept and clean. Office staff is always helpful and courteous. Maintenance is done in a timely manner. I highly recommend!!!!
Such a quiet and beautiful community! The front office staff are so kind, welcoming, and go above and beyond for each resident new and current!
Location is a plus and the management group works with you and making sure you have what you need for your apartment. Maintenance department is friendly and helpful.
The staff here is so helpful and nice. The location is wonderful. There is easy access to Purgatory nature area. I absolutely love the view and sunshine from my third floor apartment. I love it here!
Coming from 32 acres to an apartment has been fairly easy since it has been quite in the apartment. Maintenance was quick to resolve any issues we had. The office is very helpful!:)
Staff has been very nice and helpful as I moved in. I love the scenic aspects of this community and I'm excited to love here. What a great part of town, as well!
We have been living here for a year now and loving it. Nice picturesque background and the pond on front. The management kept doing socially distant/remote events throughout the pandemic. Office and Maintenance staff/work is STILL prompt and great. Things get resolved or attention within 1-2 days.
So far everything has been great! Move in was painless and the staff has been very friendly. Our neighbors have been great and we've had no problems.
I wish people would pick up after their pets, love walking my dog but we run into a lot of that. Trash was so packed after a couple of days of moving here. and sidewalks and entrance of apartment fool of trash and leafs. Needs more attention to that too.
This place feels like home. It’s very comfortable and peaceful. Community is very nice and welcoming. No place like this here in San Marcos. Definitely would like to build a family here.