SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Great staff great community! It’s a pleasure to live here coming from where we were. The staff are on top of everything and are extremely helpful
Friendly staff, great community, really beautiful place. Move in was smooth and easy and maintenance staff is quick to fix any issues. Highly recommend.
The apartment delivers as follows! The grounds and amenities are well kept up and the staff are so helpful! We love the location puts you really close to the shopping center and other fun things
Our leasing agent Natalie was outstanding and was able to answer any and all questions we had about SYNC. We had our hearts set on a house and after taking a tour of SYNC we decided to go with the apartment! A truly beautiful community.
Love, love, love Sync! They've taken very careful precautions during COVID regarding amenity use, and opened them back up as soon and safe as possible!
Been here a year now and I love it! It’s so peaceful and staff are wonderful! We love hanging out on the patio. Our unit feels more like a town house instead of an apartment and it’s just so cozy! I highly recommend!
The apartment unit is lovely and the community is nice and quiet! I am very glad I chose Sync, and I look forward to using all of the amenities they provide.
We've both enjoyed our stay here and my son's apt was in a perfect location for watching the deer from his patio. This was my weekend getaway this past year, but now that he's moving, I will definitely miss it. The staff has always been so helpful and friendly. Thank you for everything.
Experience has been great generally. Upstairs neighbor was a problem for a weekend but that’s been resolved. Anxious to get the fitness center open.
Like living here. Close to most everything. Amenities are nice. Office staff are helpful. If any issues maintenance is fairly quick resolving the problem