SYNC at Purgatory Creek

I love the location of Sun Purgatory Creek apartments, the grounds are beautiful, and I love my appointments interior! I highly recommend living here a a young professional.
I love living at this apartment complex! Always nice to come home to such a relaxing community. The amenities are well kept and a nice addition to the complex!
Amazing! The amenities are exquisite and the staff has been extremely helpful. Now, the community has implemented a recycling program that I have utilized daily. Would highly recommend this complex to my friends and family.
I have been living here for going on 10 months and I love it. It feels more like a “home” home than an apartment. And maintenance is very quick to respond to any work orders. I love living here and I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for luxury apartment living.
Expensive, rent goes up at least $50/month every year. Very little amenities, small gym, sauna & hot tub but close at 10pm. Steam room has been closed for years. Management is unprofessional and just want your money.
Getting a new key fob for the gate and access to the amenities seemed to be a very difficult process for the mall office and has honestly started my lease off on a sour note.
Great place to live. It's a good location and the staff is always very helpful, friendly and very prompt when answering any questions or concerns.
So far everything has been wonderful, with only a few minor issues that maintenance is currently working on. I'd highly recommend this community.
Maintenance is really fast and friendly! Jennifer from the office is super nice! Christian who gave us the tour was also really nice! Overall 10/10!
I moved in last April and the complex is amazing and the people who work here are great. They respond so quickly to any need or question. I am so happy I chose Sync at Purgatory!