SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Close to downtown, has a nice pool area and you are with in walking distance to the post office, CVS and a convenient store and the creek to go hiking.
Things are going good. We love the community and the location. We have the green belt view on the back, where we daily see the deer and our kids love it. Nice amenities and helpful staff. Maintenance is prompt and they know what they are doing.
Really amazing place!!! Beautiful views and super nice staff, maintenance is very fast about fixing things. Would recommend this place to everyone.
First week! Wonderful amenities. Clean and fresh carpet. Everything works well. Great environment. Close to all shopping opportunities. Love it all.
My favorite place to be. The views are lovely, the residents are wonderful, the pool is relaxing. It’s no brained for me. This is the last apartment I will live in, but it will hold a special place for my family.
water was hot for the first weekend but rose was good, very smooth process and quick too. very spacious and cozy unit with enough closet space to satisfy anyone
Everyone I have bumped into has been completely friendly and so nice! The staff here are kind and professional but also like a buddy thats always there for you. The apartment complex is gorgeous and makes us feel safe. No regrets moving here at all!
My family and I have been here for over a year and we love it. The staff is great and responds to any concerns or work orders immediately! And the apartments are very spacious and have a home like feel to it. I highly recommend living here.
Seamless move in, apartment in perfect condition. Out of all the apartments in San Marcos, Sync has the best amenities and the highest quality apartments
Great and warm welcome by Sync staff. Apartments lay-out is convenient and well-thought. Cleanliness of surroundings could be better (some trash and birds' droppings in common areas).