I moved in last April and the complex is amazing and the people who work here are great. They respond so quickly to any need or question. I am so happy I chose Sync at Purgatory!

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

I recently moved into Purgatory Creek. The move-in process was seamless and comfortable. I was quickly made to feel at home. I have really annoyed utilizing the amenities here and everyone is very friendly!

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Love this place! Staff is super helpful. Complex is quiet. Love my space! Lots of landscaping and green space. Great location with easy access to freeway and lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

One of the nicest apartments I’ve ever lived in! The staff is top notch! There is always something going on and they really seem to care about their residents!

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

We moved in Thursday and already feel at home! The property management team is awesome and so helpful! We love our apartment and our neighbors are all so nice.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

We have enjoyed our time here and just renewed our lease. Amenities are top notch and staff is always ready to help. Maintenance crews take care of any issues usually the same day they’re notified of problem. Location near major highways with easy access to freeway. If You’re looking for an apartment, put this one on your list to visit!

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Only been here a little over a week, but love it so far. Despite moving in over the holidays and having some move-in issues, the office and maintenance staff have been awesome!

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

I enjoy taking long walks with my dog and watching the deer from my balcony. I'm a pretty private person and like the tranquility of the surroundings. Other than my noisy upstairs neighbors, I have no complaints.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

The apartments are spacious, the maintenance team is amazing, Jennifer and Natalie are simply a delight to work with. I couldn’t have found a better place. ❤️

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

I absolutely love living here! It's quiet, even when neighbors are having a good time next door! The daily walks with my dog are the highlight of my day, as it's such a pleasant community to walk around.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

I fully enjoy living here. Sometimes the trucks people drive are wayyyy loud and wake me up, but it’s Texas. It’s not just a place to live, the company makes it feel more like a neighborhood.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Love living here, its much safer from the apartment complex i came from so its really nice to feel safe at home also all the residents are super friendly

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

I love living at Sync at Purgatory! The front office is always kind, there’s always something going on for residents, and maintenance is more than responsive.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Great complex, nice apartments, some of the best amenities. Excellent staff. The only downside is the exit is difficult to see traffic coming and noise carries in apartments.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Decent place to live.. decent amenities. No elevators but a pool and gym, nice trails around the area good place to start a life. Rent is a little high but its ok

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Quiet nice apartment complex. Everyone’s super nice and inviting! Apartments are super and comfy and easy to feel like home. There are a lot of places for my dogs to walk around which is awesome.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

I love it here at Sync at Purgatory Creek! It’s a very quiet community and the staff is so helpful! The maintenance staff is great! And I love their special little parties or wine tasting and more!

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

I have enjoyed living at Sync thus far. The complex is clean and has good facilities. Neighbors are generally friendly and quiet. The complex seems moderately safe.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Overall it has been great, a few odd and ends stuff wasn’t done, but as soon as we let management know it got done in a hurry! I love the atmosphere the place gives!

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Everyone has been so polite and helpful! The home is beautiful and so quiet! Best part I think is all the deer that come to visit the grounds!

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Great community super nice and quiet my clicker stopped working for the gym and hot tub but they got it fixed right away great service apartment was clean and ready for me when I arrived

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Management company is nice and if something’s needs addressed it is taken care off immediately. It has been a fun and enjoyable experience. Would recommend to anyone to live here

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Amazing! This place has anything you could ever need or want. Most, within walking distance. We couldn’t be happier here! The staff has been helpful in answering our questions.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

Maintenance is my favorite! They are so fast and everything has been fixed. I’m also loving the community events and contests. I feel like there is always something fun going on or I can just relax in my beautiful apartment. Love this place.

Reply from SYNC at Purgatory Creek

The apartment complex is quiet, safe and very well manicured. I think it’s neat that there’s a pond. The apartment staff are friendly and welcoming.