SYNC at Purgatory Creek

The staff is very nice, and the units and patios are spacious. It's mostly quiet and clean, and well situated in a convenient spot of San Marcos.
Staff is always friendly and accommodating. Even during COVID they have always taken care of any issues in a timely manor. Really glad I found this place
It’s so so so so so pretty freaking cool here. Too cool for school. Nothing has ever been so cool ever in my life. This please makes non cool
This place is amazing. I love the amenities and the scenery. The pool and spa room are amazing and the community overall is great to live in.
We have been living here for 7 yrs and love it. Everything is close to our apt like drs, grocery stores etc. We wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. The office and maintenance team are awesome.
My experience here has been awesome. Everyone has been so nice and welcoming. The neighborhood is nice and I always feel safe here. They have always been very helpful.
Love the unit layouts! Best apartment complex in San Marcos hands down! The location is perfect for ease of access to Highway for travel and within walking distance to shops and restaurants near by. Awesome safe and welcoming Resident community, definitely feels like a home living here!
So far so good! I really enjoy the community that is sync. I enjoy the pool and all the other services they provide. The nature is awesome and the area is quiet for my family. The only thing I would say is I wish they had a security guard on hand for daily issues from individuals using the facilities that do not live here.
Great apartment complex! Everyone is extremely helpful and quick to address any issue. We never have to worry about petty crimes or whether or not our vehicles are safe.
I absolutely love the apartment, staff and community! I take my dogs on walks all the time and everyone is so friendly, including any staff I see out and about!