So far everything is good, no issues with moving, staff has been friendly and helpful. Location is good. Quiet neighborhood. Parking is a bit limited.

Very friendly and well kept. It’s also very quite so I have no problems getting my 8 month old down for a nap and he stays down for over an hour.

Very smooth getting keys and moving in. No complaints so far. The staff has been very accommodating and the pool area is lovely. My son loves going swimming.

Cool peaceful community.... Every activity is creative and interactive.... Friendly neighborhood. Good supportive staff and good maintenance.

I have lived in a lot of different apartments and this one by far has been my favorite. When I moved in everything was pristine and move in ready and I have loved it every day since. It’s a great place to live and has a very homey feel for an apartment.

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The application process was very easy and fast. The apartment was clean and ready for move in as stated.

The property location is wonderfully nestled in the midst of many amazing businesses. My apartment is spacious with a unique floor plan which I adore. My 10-year-old grandson enjoys relaxing and socializing at the pool with my young pleasant neighbors.

Since moving in me and my girlfriends experience has been wonderful. Apartment was ready on time and super clean. Neighberhood is really quiet and conveniently located near major stores.

Nice Community . peaceful and good maintenance. good neighborhood. new management is wonderful. enjoying our time here in sync at sienna plantation..

Wonderful quiet location and friendly staff! The only setback is the water bill. I’ve lived here for a year and so happy to be here. Feels like a home and not just an apartment.

I've lived here since 2015 and I love the community and its location. My only concern is the exterior of the community isn't being renovated as it should. The buildings are beginning to really look there age considering there are two new apartment communities in the immediate area. A paint job is is desperately needed. Some of the garage doors are damaged with major dents and needs to be replaced. All of the railing needs to be repaired and painted. There's rusted and rotted metal bars in the gate surrounding the property. Other than needing a face lift, the community is great.

Apartment is good, the area is good, It's just the location of my family apartment. Good scenery, but something happens every day several times a day in Sienna, it's the fire truck siren are ambulances siren police siren multiple times a day and night.

Initially when my family moved here we had a wonderful experience, after about a year the experience level fell way below the standards for Sienna Plantation Community. There need to be remodeling of the complex and better staff. I loved the staff when we first moved in, but it changed several times. However, through a recent interaction with staff it shows a need for improvement, but the current interaction with the property manager proved successful. The interaction with Mr. Adrian is clear, direct, and firm and that is surely something my family respects.

SYNC Sienna Plantation Apartment is good, neat and clean living community with prompt supporting service staff. Location is also accessible and near Hwy 6 and Fort Bend Parkway Toll road.

The management has been great and super friendly. Parking could be better but I was able to get a close by garage very quickly after move in! My experience here has been wonderful compared to my last place!

Sync at Sienna is a great place to live. Response time on questions or maintenance requests are quick and the new management team has been great so far.

I am new to the community but I love every bit of it so far. The best part of my apartment is the really high ceiling lol my family is very tall so you have no idea how much this matters to us.

I love living here at Sync! The office staff and maintenance team are so awesome! I'm really impressed with the new manager, Adrian! Thanks for making this such a great place to live.

Wonderful people and neighborhood I love being around here. Though there's room for improvement in certain areas. Management team so wonderful

There was a break in this morning other than that it’s always been peaceful and quiet. Sometimes people park their cars in other people’s assigned parking spot as well.

I love the atmosphere here at Sync the landscape and the leasing staff are helpful and nice. cleanliness is a must and Sync st Sienna Plantation is on top of its game.

Any time I come into the office I receive the help that I need with no missed communication! This is my first actual apartment and the staff and complex is amazing!

Beautiful apartments. Immaculate apartment services and a great and efficient staff team that make you feel welcome and at home. Brook and Adrian are amazing. I would highly recommended this apartment to friends and family.

My experience has been amazing here at Sync. It's a very peaceful but also beautiful setting to reside in. I enjoy each day at our apartment because of the comfort of living in a safe place like this and having wonderful people around.

I love how quiet the complex is. I love the open concept in my floor plan. I love the friendly staff. I love the hardwood floors and the built in desk. The complex is just beautiful!