SYNC at Sienna Plantation

I absolutely love the office staff, they have been very supportive during my stay here. First Saturday brunch WITH MIMOSAS #FAV The maintenance staff works very hard to keep things in order and work orders are completed really fast.
Parking is crazy. If 2 adults live in a unit 2 gate openers should be supplied. Maintenance is ontine and aware of the community. Management is very understand and friendly. The only reason i can't give a 5 is because of parking.
The experience is pretty good by far. Good environment and really helpful leasing managers. I had some problem with the appliances at my home and the maintenance team was quick to help me with it.
Everyone is very friendly and will greet you with a hello and a smile! The office staff is really friendly and professional. Emily actually listens and tries very hard to meet requests and address concerns. Absolutely love living here.
So far so good I love living here. The valley garbage is a great touch, nice quiet neighborhood. All the staff has been helpful. Just waiting for the pool to open!
We love living here. The community is always friendly and quiet. The community is well maintained and clean. The amenities are great even in these times.
We moved in yesterday and we love it! The apartments beautiful and we have so much room! Our only issue is that visitor parking is a little hard to find.
Undoubtedly , this is my first time in apartment and it is the one I’ve been looking for damn!!! I love it , comfortable to live ,every one is friendly even office is cool
I really enjoy living here. The neighbors are friendly and it’s conveniently located close to grocery stores. The community is overall a great place to live.
Cool peaceful community.... Every activity is creative and interactive.... Friendly neighborhood. Good supportive staff and good maintenance.