I love living here at Sync! The office staff and maintenance team are so awesome! I'm really impressed with the new manager, Adrian! Thanks for making this such a great place to live.

Wonderful people and neighborhood I love being around here. Though there's room for improvement in certain areas. Management team so wonderful

There was a break in this morning other than that it’s always been peaceful and quiet. Sometimes people park their cars in other people’s assigned parking spot as well.

I love the atmosphere here at Sync the landscape and the leasing staff are helpful and nice. cleanliness is a must and Sync st Sienna Plantation is on top of its game.

Any time I come into the office I receive the help that I need with no missed communication! This is my first actual apartment and the staff and complex is amazing!

Beautiful apartments. Immaculate apartment services and a great and efficient staff team that make you feel welcome and at home. Brook and Adrian are amazing. I would highly recommended this apartment to friends and family.

My experience has been amazing here at Sync. It's a very peaceful but also beautiful setting to reside in. I enjoy each day at our apartment because of the comfort of living in a safe place like this and having wonderful people around.

I love how quiet the complex is. I love the open concept in my floor plan. I love the friendly staff. I love the hardwood floors and the built in desk. The complex is just beautiful!

The maintenance team is awesome. They are always very friendly and very helpful. We have asked them questions in passing and they always respond professionally and always greet us when we see them. Thanks for your hard work.

I just moved in and it hasn't been a week yet. I do wish it was a little more parking spaces besides having to pay for a garage or a reserved spot.

It’s a really great location!!! We just moved from out of town and couldn’t have picked a better community. The kids love the pool and local grocery stores makes it super convenient to shop.

I’m speechless for just the layout alone is awesome the kitchen is my favorite part not a normal apartment kitchen it’s like a house kitchen.

I liked all the attention to us, when they showed me the apartment I fell completely in love, then they explained everything to me and I was fascinated with everything, I'm in love with these apartments.

So far everything goes well, I have no problems. I like the facilities, although the access controls are not sure they work. but in general it's all good

When I signed my lease, I thought I was signing for 9 months but realized I signed for 12. I thought I was going to pay rent plus utilities, but it turns out there were extra "hidden charges". After 2.5 weeks of living there, car was broken into. The food thing was the manager helping me after my car break in. The apartment itself is very nice all around

I love it. Nice community and quiet. Office staff is great. Maintenance comes on a timely matter. Nobody is hanging out all night or day. I love it

Great and quit . Finding a parking spot is with ease. The staff is great and very helpful. Apartment unit is spacious. Couldn't have chosen a better community

Cool peaceful community.... Every activity is creative and interactive.... Friendly neighborhood. Good supportive staff and good maintenance.

I am really enjoying my apt community. The grounds are well kept, & the management responds quickly when contacted. Friendly neighbors too!

I do enjoy living here at Sync. I could do without the huge spiders and other bugs around the parameters of my apt. and in my garage however.

good apartment nice and peaceful.... ...Maintenance is good... enjoying our time here. pool view like it..... more months ahead to be here ....

We love the SYNC apartments! The community is nice. Our apartment is spacious and a nice open concept. An attached garage gives the apartment a more town home feel. Plank flooring adds a certain character to the living area as well. Perfect place to live near Houston!

Great community to live Clean place easy access to Fort Bend atoll way Only parking space problem in community need to park way far from our apartment

Love living here. Hate how many times I’ve had to call maintenance but they always fix the problem so guess I can’t complain too much. Neighbors are also not the best but that’s not the complex’s fault.

Nice neighborhood, friendly staff nice size units and spacious living areas. The fire department is across the street and sirens are heard alot.