SYNC at Sienna Plantation

4.4

4.4

Great place to stay!!!! Front office is awesome and so is maintenance. Love the option to have not one but two swimming pools to choose from.
We find Sync safe and comfy place to live in. Although, there was bit issues when we moved in, but overall it’s beyond our expectations. It feels home. 😊
It’s amazing living here !! It’s very nice and quiet plus my dog loves living here. It’s nice to go for walks in the morning and in the afternoons
I love the home I have found at SYNC at Sienna Plantation! Great neighbors, great staff and an amazing place to live! Can't wait for the clubhouse to open so we can play pool, and for the rain to stop so I can enjoy the pool!!!
Great area to live in and the package lockers are great for my family! Be sure to either get a parking spot or a garage to make sure that you have a spot to park in at night.
Always smells like weed, everything breaks, expensive, and the trash and maintenance services are the worst. Everything takes forever to get a response.
Overall I Love My Apartment Community! Very Quiet & Peace Area . I Love That Your Everyday Needs Are Close By, As Far As Gas Stations, Grocery Stores, Banks, Ect . My Second Year Living Here Is Approaching, & I’m Proud Of My Decision To Stay .
It’s Very nice and though out the day and night. I love the convenience I have to the stores, restaurants and fast food places. Oh and a gas station right up the street as well.
I asked to be put on a waiting list for a new apartment. The only other thing I asked was to not be facing the pool. They put me facing the pool and I didnt realize till after i signed.
Staff has been very friendly and helpful!!! I had a problem with my rent and they helped me fix it right away! Only complaint is that I wish the fitness center could be updated!