Comfy quiet apartments with a beautiful pool. Really enjoy living here. The price is worth the living space. If you want to live in Sienna but don’t want to buy this is the place.

Great overall experience. Nice community nice area. Apartments are great reasonable for sizes. Staff is very cool and nice. I do recommend getting a reserved parking spot or garage to save yourself the hassle with parking. Bri and Emily are great ppl to work with

Cool peaceful community.... Every activity is creative and interactive.... Friendly neighborhood. Good supportive staff and good maintenance.

Nice Community . peaceful and good maintenance. good neighborhood. new management is wonderful. enjoying our time here in sync at sienna plantation..

Love the staff, location, and quiteness! Close to anything you will require and to major highways. Hope to enjoy more if the amenities over time.

My experience has been great! Awesome neighbors! Quiet! Clean! Friendly! Staff is always nice and helpful! Very loving community! I love it!

Everyone in the front office is amazing and always willing to help. The community is nice and relaxing. The pool is always clean and inviting. All in all, I love it here!

Neighbors are loud and management isn’t great. Trash can rules are bad and are hardly picked up. Parking spots are bad as well. Needs improvement in lots of areas such as the dog park.

I have only been living her for a week an a half so my review is premature. I moved from California and am experiencing really good vibes in Houston Texas. So far living at SYNC at Sienna Plantation has been a really good experience. I love my manger and assistant manager Adrian and Emily. I could not have asked for a better Management team.

The office staff is amazing and the maintenance team are so quick and accurate! Everyone is friendly and the grounds are very well kept. Thanks team!

This is a very nice place to live. Enjoy living in such a nice apartment. Really love the spacious rooms and the master bath with huge walk in closet! My favorite feature is all the beautiful windows that let in the amazing Texas sunshine! The office staff is nice and the maintenance people are very efficient. We are grateful we chose SYNC for our first dwelling here in Texas.

So far so good me and my family are enjoying this wonderful place and the atmosphere has been great ,the management is amazing Hopefully it will continue to live up expectations and if so we plan to live here in many years as long as we are be treated well and I and my family is happy, thank you guy's for giving us opportunity to experience this with you all God bless.

This is a great place to live. I just the love the respectful residents. Even though, I do not have a pet, the residents pets are very friendly and we'll mannered. The maintenance is great, they always reply in a quick response.

Great residence. Quiet, homely, and friendly. However, parking spaces are very limited so much that one is forced to lease. Receiving packages from USPS is also a big deal.

I have had a great experience living here so far. I just wish we had a rent drop for those of use who either wake up before office hours or get off when the office is closed.

Very nice community, quiet, good location near restaurants and shopping places and the Apartment was spacious. The staffing was nice but they weren’t always available by phone .

The community is a very good place to live. We have good neighbors and it is pretty quiet here. The maintenance crew does a very good job at keeping the grounds well maintained.

So far everything is good, no issues with moving, staff has been friendly and helpful. Location is good. Quiet neighborhood. Parking is a bit limited.

Very friendly and well kept. It’s also very quite so I have no problems getting my 8 month old down for a nap and he stays down for over an hour.

Very smooth getting keys and moving in. No complaints so far. The staff has been very accommodating and the pool area is lovely. My son loves going swimming.

I have lived in a lot of different apartments and this one by far has been my favorite. When I moved in everything was pristine and move in ready and I have loved it every day since. It’s a great place to live and has a very homey feel for an apartment.

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The application process was very easy and fast. The apartment was clean and ready for move in as stated.

The property location is wonderfully nestled in the midst of many amazing businesses. My apartment is spacious with a unique floor plan which I adore. My 10-year-old grandson enjoys relaxing and socializing at the pool with my young pleasant neighbors.

Since moving in me and my girlfriends experience has been wonderful. Apartment was ready on time and super clean. Neighberhood is really quiet and conveniently located near major stores.