So far the community is very safe and clean. We have several police officer living here so that helps with the feeling of safety. If i could change anything it would be expanding the visitor parking along the fence and making sure people that park there are actually visitors

Terrible move-in experience. I shouldn't not of had to clean my apartment before I moved in. Breanna's wouldn't let me see my apartment before move-in day because it hadn't been cleaned but she's was okay with me moving into it without it being clean??? I submitted 4 maintenance items within 7 day. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUSLY! Thanks to Isabella the dryer was fixed quickly. And D is awesome!!!!! Breanna needs to stop tell people is going to call them back because she doesn't !

Great place to live. The facilities are well maintained. Love the dog park, it makes my dog walks a lot more simpler. The fitness center have everything I need to stay in shape, or a quick last minute workout.

So far so good, a few issues with parking but e are here hoping for solutions. The apartments are beautiful and upgraded. Great area and the community pool is always a great time.

For the most part it has been good! The downside is there is a lot of dog feces that other residents don’t clean up after their dogs. That would be my only complaint so far.

Living here has been amazing. So far so good. No complaints. The community is beyond beautiful. My boyfriend and I had grilled at the pool and had a great time with the family. The pool is amazing.

I absolutely love living here. It is clean and well kept. My family and I have a blast hanging out at the pool on the weekends. I have no complaints about my experience with SYNC.

I feel after the cameras were installed, security is little tighter but I heard a few weeks back there was a break in again affecting several cars. It would be nice if we could get news on if any action was taken.. were the culprits found or not.

I have 3 apartments here that I house 11 players for my Spartans Post Grad Academy. Every player loves the complex all the parents loved the apartments when they dropped off their kids.

We've been living here almost a week and have had nothing but a great experience! From the beginning, we were taken care of and updated frequently on our move-in availability and how the process works. Everything was explained thoroughly and we are super grateful for the wonderful office staff who helped us!

Everything has been great so far. Smooth move in with the exception of keys not working and having to wait to get my made, but Brianna was great at getting us prepared and in on the time frame we needed.

Everything has been great. Staff is timely and very helpful. Any issues or concerns I may have they are sure to resolve them right away. Great service

These are beautiful apartments and units, quiet neighbors, very close to Lonestar college and the vintage. As well as HEB and Walmart. Great location

Every things is nice and workers are nice. The parking can be better but cant really change that. The trash pick up is also a plus .. The worker is real professional and if he park in front of you he would stop everything to move the truck for tou

I've had a good experience so far,the front desk is friendly. The gym is clean, pool is great. I love the luxurious look and colors of the apartment, the pool, the parcel lockers, and the elevators in the building. I love the living space and open concept kitchen. Granite counters, dark cabinets, and overall design/style. I like it enough to recommend other people to move in, but I feel like they could improve. The trash should come on Fri /Sat. It's the norm in a lot of valet trash situations. They need to address security issues for example: the breakins that happen all the time. The visitors parking is not enough. There are empty spaces near the gates that could be used for visitors, but instead guests have to wait until someone leaves. My guests prefer not to come to my apartment for that reason. They have to walk all the way to my building from the front office.

The apartment itself is wonderful. The staff has always been helpful and kind. Maintenance could be a little quicker, but they are always nice and courteous. My four star waiting was mainly due to the multiple car breakins which continues to leave me worried when leaving my car parked outside. I understand you can never fully prevent this, but added security would help.

Friendly management staff made the application process quick. It has a large fenced pet park. The location is great with easy access to restaurants and shopping. It's a great place to live!!!!

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

We have been living here since right after the complex opened. Our actual apartment and amenities are great. The upkeep of the grounds needs to improve. It’s not appealing anymore. It’s worn looking. Concrete in the halls are dirty from trash. Baskets from Walmart, furniture and trash can be seen. Residents don’t respect their surroundings or other residents. People don’t pick up their pet waste. People leave out trash during non pick up times. For being a non smoking community as told originally, that no longer applies with weed smoking and cigarette. The staff has always been great to us and helped when needed. Residents just need to be confronted with issues more often, so it’s taken care of quicker.

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

Been great thus far! I for sure enjoy the piece of mind, great scenery, the community feel! It’s great, looking forward to a great stay! Would definitely recommend to friends and family!

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

Recently moved in and the staff has been great. The apartment is in great shape and had no real issues. Great amenities for the pets and residents.

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

Great community, and very quiet. I like that its close to work and school. The pool and the grills are always in use and people love to enjoy the outdoors here.

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

Great community nice apartments and amenities. Dog friendly and great location. The parking is and issue but not a big deal. It feels safe to come home!

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

Everything was going great until I had a issue whit my car, the management didn’t noticed me and had to spend 300$ for my first night here. I wish the management would it be a little more helpful.

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

Everything about living here has been great. It’s super clean and well maintained. The staff is always friendly and happy to help. They also put a huge effort into planning holiday parties and events for the residents. The pool and pool area are fantastic for relaxing or family time. The location is super convenient to everything you need.

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

Constantly having issues with the loud noise of the neighbors. And the fitness center could use a little of work. Asked stuff for gate code but they never got with me or even had a reply. Parking lot is HORRIBLE definitely one area that needs to improve but time