SYNC at Spring Cypress

I have been here for 4 yrs. Nice place to live. Convenient location near to a variety of restaurants, shopping and other entrainments. Like everything In life needs a little improvement but overall a good place to be.
Looks like things are getting better again. New maintenance requests got resolved in less than two days. Dog poop is still everywhere.... definitely need strict rules. Can be mandated by cameras. Also- I remember you had installed security cameras on property but they are gone now ! What happened? Overall nice apartments, new buildings, and overall friendly neighborhood.
The apartments are beautiful on the inside, still peaceful and I love my apartment layout, but the parking is terrible and the guest spot are filled with unauthorized tenants. The plumbing in the buildings are not up to par and the a/c units need some maintenance attention. Also, the grounds upkeep is very poor, it be trash everywhere and dog Feces on the concrete walkways especially in the courtyard area. The grounds, walls of the buildings, and decks need to be pressure washed it’s stains from numerous spills from trash. Someone vomit on the walls months ago and the stain is still there. The tenants always speeding around the corners and almost hit others walking or in cars.
This is kind of a mixed review, I love my apartment, the amenities, and maintenance have been pretty good. But what I dnt like is parking and no available garages. I would rather have no garage bt way more parking spots near my apartment. Our concrete walkways and stairs need to be power washed. It was supposed to happen a few months ago bt it never did. I had my neighbor move out and where they would place there trash at is filthy and stained. It makes our floor look nasty. Also elevators are amazing! Bt they stay dirty and smelly.
The experience has been good so far but they haven't come and do the repairs on the apartment. The neighbors are really calm and very friendly.
I am very pleased with my new unit. Apartment was super clean once I moved in and the leasing Consultant was very helpful and move in was super easy.
Wish neighbors were more clean and walls and wish there wasn’t dog poop in the hallways and unnecessary trash in the hallway power washed halls
Office staff are wonderful. I wish our neighbors would respect the pool areas and not be loud, playing music and allowing their children to run and scream at 11:00 o'clock on a Sunday night. I also which residents would place trash in trash cans and not in the parking lot. Otherwise its a nice community.
I just moved in on the 23rd of this month. So far so good. I love the community which is very quite and so relaxing. The office staff seems to be awesome with warm welcoming smile and willing help.
We have lived here so far for two years and our experience has been great. Common areas are maintained and kept clean. And we love going to the pool