Awesome community, very quiet and the amenities are great. It is close to work and school, close to a lot of great restaurants, grocery stores, etc. Super happy!

Parking is pretty bad and my upstairs neighbor is blasting music late at night around 1 AM daily. They must not realize they have neighbors downstairs but oh well. My experience would be much better here if I could find a decent parking spot near my apartment after I get off work around 11pm-1am. I work in a warehouse and I’m on my feet all day so I’m pretty tired when I get home. The last thing I want to do is park far from my apartment and walk home. Luckily I haven’t been caught in the rain when walking home before but it can happen at any moment

Really good community. I love the staff, they are professional and attentive. Work order are fast. The leasing office is always clean, neat and organized. Only opportunity is the security.

It’s good. The Rules could be better enforced. We have lived her for awhile now and I’d say that overall we have enjoyed ourselves. If we have a problem it is quickly resolved which is very nice.

I’ve only been here a week so i don’t really have much to base my rating off of. Everything was done and quick. so far so good ! No complaints

SYNC has been so welcoming since we’ve moved in! The front desk administration is phenomenal, especially Brianna, who has been so patient and kind to my girlfriend and I. The apartment complex itself is soooo beautiful and very very clean. We love it!

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

We are enjoying our new apartment and all the community has to offer us. I'm looking forward to meeting new people. The office staff has been very helpful.

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

Our apartment is great and the amenities are wonderful. The neighbors not so much!! I hear everything through my bedroom walls and from the loud pipe shop close by. The grounds need to be met up and fixed.

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

There are many good people living here. The pool gets loud late at night sometimes but most people are respectful to lower their volume if asked. No big issues from my perspective.

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

Everything’s great but I do get concerned about break ins to our vehicles. It’s happened 3 times in almost one year. We need security at night.

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

Clean, great looking community with great access to food and entertainment just around the corner, Great price for the type of living and location.

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

We have been here for eight months now and have never had a problem. The office staff is so sweet and always helpful and the maintenance guys are super friendly. We know so many of our neighbors and I feel very safe walking my son around even at night. The pool is awesome and we love grilling there. Definitely resigning when our lease is up, this place feels like home.

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

Great customer service!! Bri and Isabella care about their residents. Maintenance is always fast and they keep the property always nice and clean.

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

Quiet and close to everything! Neighbors are always pleasant and same with staff. The dog park and wash station are such a plus, Wonderful community with wonderful amenities!

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

❤️😍 is good , i love this place very sweet and quiet to live I recommend😑be alert of their cars because they steal what is insidesean todos bienvenidos , a el barrio libertad!!roban ay basura todo es un desastre

Reply from SYNC at Spring Cypress

I have been living here for almost two years, always something happening. Great location, everything is close to here. Apartments are also nice form the inside but it’s always dirty outside especially trash compactor

I have been living here for almost two years, always have problems. A lot of break ins, not really secure. Apartments are beautiful from the inside, outside not so much. Always trash outside of compactor

So far the community is very safe and clean. We have several police officer living here so that helps with the feeling of safety. If i could change anything it would be expanding the visitor parking along the fence and making sure people that park there are actually visitors

Terrible move-in experience. I shouldn't not of had to clean my apartment before I moved in. Breanna's wouldn't let me see my apartment before move-in day because it hadn't been cleaned but she's was okay with me moving into it without it being clean??? I submitted 4 maintenance items within 7 day. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUSLY! Thanks to Isabella the dryer was fixed quickly. And D is awesome!!!!! Breanna needs to stop tell people is going to call them back because she doesn't !

Great place to live. The facilities are well maintained. Love the dog park, it makes my dog walks a lot more simpler. The fitness center have everything I need to stay in shape, or a quick last minute workout.

So far so good, a few issues with parking but e are here hoping for solutions. The apartments are beautiful and upgraded. Great area and the community pool is always a great time.

For the most part it has been good! The downside is there is a lot of dog feces that other residents don’t clean up after their dogs. That would be my only complaint so far.

Living here has been amazing. So far so good. No complaints. The community is beyond beautiful. My boyfriend and I had grilled at the pool and had a great time with the family. The pool is amazing.

I absolutely love living here. It is clean and well kept. My family and I have a blast hanging out at the pool on the weekends. I have no complaints about my experience with SYNC.

I feel after the cameras were installed, security is little tighter but I heard a few weeks back there was a break in again affecting several cars. It would be nice if we could get news on if any action was taken.. were the culprits found or not.