It was nice good peoplefix thing when it need to be fix I would recommend my people to stay here worth your money it was very quit and the people where nice

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Everything is good. It is a quiet place and the neighbors are friendly. I like the valet trash service and i have my preference store close to me

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Very comfortable home & neighborhood no complaints at all. I see the maintenance on duty everyday as I’m coming & going. I do wish the other entrance worked but all in all having a great stay

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

So far I have been living here for 2.5 months and my son and I love it here. The neighborhood is quiet, pretty and I feel a sense of security. It was very important to me to find. place I feel secure at I did at SYNC!

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Love it here, this place is so gorgeous and amazing and I couldn’t ask for a better place to be for my first apartment by myself at the age of 19

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

An Amazing staff and an even better location , I love the open area of the complex, the pool area , the many spots to grill whenever the weather permits, it’s an outstanding experience.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Just moved here 2 weeks ago. Very beautiful environment, so quiet neighborhood inside of the apartment and lots space of parking! I’m willing to looking more forward what’s around here.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Communication in the management is not very well but we are moved in and it’s fine. Some of the people are extremely nice but others are not very helpful. I have a problem with my gate guest pass. They type in the number and I don’t get a call it just says please wait. It hasn’t been fixed. My mother just got a big attitude from the women in the office.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

My movein process was very time efficient and smooth. My apartment did not look exactly like the model or the pictures on line but it is nice.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

I have been very happy here. We’ve been here for a few years now. It’s quiet and the neighbors are great. The office has always replied to maintenance issues right away.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Love it here so far. Very welcoming environment. Still settling in but so far so good. Staffing has been great with assisting with minor issues upon moving in. Maintenance was very quick to respond and resolve issue.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

The customer service is awesome. The complex is clean and well maintained. The gym is great. The staff is friendly. The leasing process is hassle free.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

I love it here , people are always nice ❤️ And always wave . The neighborhood is quiet and the maintenance staff is very helpful at all times !

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

A place I called home. Everything about Ten oaks is amazing. Since we moved in here not a day we regret it. Thank you Danielle Farrar you such a beautiful soul. We are grateful.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

I’m only a few days in but I love it so far. Neighbors seem quiet, requests for repairs are made almost instantly, and the office staff is nice.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

The move in process was so smooth and easy. Thank you for everything. Only thing I can say needs work, will be to answer the phone more. The office phone is horrible. Other then that, it was a great process.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

It’s quiet at night. Close to lots of shopping and restaurants. As long as you keep to yourself, be cordial with your neighbors in passing, it’s not a bad place to live.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Overall my experience over the past 3 years has been great. Up until new management took over the office there was constant feedback and communication and the grounds we kept clean. They are no longer kept clean as I constantly see trash dropped.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Good experience so far , only a few minor issues such as tenants not utilizing dog bags after walking their pets .Overall good experience as of this day

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

I love staying here! Quiet, Safe Neighborhood that is a gated community! Beautiful Pool, fitness center, and laundry facility’s are nice too!

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Very diligent maintenance service. I have had swift response after submitting work orders for the apartment. I enjoy the layout of my particular unit

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

We absolutely love our place here at ten oaks its beautiful, updated, super spacious , clean , and most of all quiet. There' no one hanging out around the property which makes us feel very safe. We look to be here for a long time.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Apartment clean, secured etc. There is no noise, everything is calm. It is also convenient to work and schools. Expensive, but close to business centers.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Great maintenance man they do everything on time I love the in environment it’s very nice and quit only bad thing is that it’s hard to find a parking spot

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Great so far! Clean, friendly environment. Maintenance isn’t very reliable and available. Enjoy the amenities, but do wish there was a tennis court