SYNC at Ten Oaks

I really enjoy staying over here because it’s very quiet and the neighbors I have are friendly and we never have any issues. It is very convenient for me also close to stores and my job.
I like the area. The location is convenient to everything highways schools my work clinics restaurants and more. The area is mostly quiet even tho the community is changing a lil bit.
Sync at Ten Oaks has been my home about 5 years now. I enjoy living here due to location, apartment layout, staff are very professional and react quickly to any service orders. Apartment community is friendly, residents are courteous to each other, and crime rate in the community is extremely low to non-existence.
I love the community but sometimes the trash can be alittle messy , it does make me alittle nasty in their some neighbors complain too much about crazy things
The move has been a smooth transition. The staff is wonderful. I havent had much issues since moving here. I do wish they picked up my boxes sooner.
Friendly neighbors and staff. Nice clean environment. Grounds are well kept and pleasing to view as I walk the dog. Prompt response to maintenance requests. Nice clean fitness area.
I really have no complaints. When I have a problem it is addressed properly. My only suggestion might be more lighting around the complex at night.
I love it here ! Perfect staff and decent neighbors hahahahaha ! I’ve been here about 5 years now. I hate to leave omg can I juSt take the leasing office with me ! Tiffany is my fav !
Friendly staff, quiet neighborhood, up to date appliances. Maintenance shows up the day I submit a work order. They even have flex rent available!
Had a couple problems but they were fixed. I had my car tire slashed and then y’all got cameras so I guess what was okay. Had problems with the upstairs neighbor but that was fixed