Great maintenance man they do everything on time I love the in environment it’s very nice and quit only bad thing is that it’s hard to find a parking spot

Great so far! Clean, friendly environment. Maintenance isn’t very reliable and available. Enjoy the amenities, but do wish there was a tennis court

The community is very clean and the residents are very welcoming. The community is very close to nice restaurants and the interstate, which is a plus for me. I love the overall beauty of this place!

I recently moved to Sync At Ten Oaks July 1st. So far I’ve fell in love with the community. Everything I need I’ve been assisted with in a timely manner and all my questions & concerns are answered. I also loveeeeee that there’s an officer on duty who lives in the community I really feel safe.. considering the fact my last apartment didn’t have that.

I love the location of the community. It is close to everything and has so many shopping options. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. And the residents are quiet and clean. I love it.

The community is beautiful and the staff is really nice. I also adore my townhouse 😊. The kids are enjoying the pool and I feel 100% secure because I see the gate is aalways on point.

This is the third apartment complex I've lived in, and while it's not perfect it's the best one I've had. The valley trash is a little inconsistent but not a big deal, the front gate broke once but was fixed quickly, nothing really that I can complain about. I really like the community and the apartments. I do wish that they enforced the bark park clean up a little better because when it's hot outside it "smells" but overall I'm happy with my choice to live here and I think I'll stay here a while. 5 stars.

My experience at Sync has been really great. I really enjoy living here. The neighbors are friendly. I love the pool too, i always go there and chill whenever i feel tired from work or sad, i also love the gym.

I have a place to live in I am by the bus line and I am near places to shopping in I can go swimming and I can go to the gum I wish a playground for the kids

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

We have had an amazing experience this far. Brent was extremely helpful in all of our move in needs, as well as Danielle. I would definitely recommend SYNC @ Ten Oaks to my friends and family interested in moving. Can’t wait for many more memories in our new home!

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Our move in was nice and smooth. Danielle has been a joy to work with, and has been able to answer all and any questions we had at any time. Looking forward to being a part of the Sync at Ten Oaks community!

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

I haven’t lived here long but I love it so far and I hope continue to be a great place to be at and for me to called home. I’m excited to be

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Ten oaks is a great community to live in. I feel safe here with my family and love how clean the complex is and how close we are to the hospital and stores we need.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

It’s been a great opportunity to be a part of this great community. The process was easy and great location overall. I like the fact that the staff are always helpful when I need something to get fix. I am very happy to call this apartment complex my home.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Overall a good experience, maintenance guys are great and fast with repairs. Great management. One problem was the switch of trash companies

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

The community is clean and neat, apartments size are decent, when you move in they change the carpet. Good size of pool, smal gym and the downside ther is no playground for kids.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

The neighborhood is quiet and clean. It's also convenient because it's close to pretty much everything. I just hate my next door neighbor. I took a star because theres no kid park, instead they put a dog park smh.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Moved in on 5/1/19. Danielle is wonderful! Easy,smooth move in process. Neighborhood is quiet. I have no complaints at all so far! Definitely will recommend to a friend.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Pretty easy and accessible in figuring out the residency. It is very nice and clean. Very modern and has lots of things to use such as computers and gym and pool during summer also love the idea of the trash being picked up

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Love it here!!!! People are so friendly and when you have a maintenance problem they are quick to fix. Just wish they would give me a gate code that worked for my friends and family.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Well first and foremost the apartment is beautiful the neighborhood is very peacefulll for me and my family the backsplash is beautiful in the kitchen everyone in the office is great

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Brent from the staff is cool and all but I’m pretty sure one of the maintenance Guys stole around 300 out of my wallet. I think Trevor was his name if im not mistaken.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

It’s so peaceful. The included amenities is great like the clean gym, pool, car wash, and etc. it’s also very safe due to the gated community.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Aside from the noisy neighbor I enjoy being a resident. It is always clean. Maintenance is always very prompt and the residential staff is very friendly

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Moving in was super easy! The leasing agent was very helpful and knowledgable about everything that needed to be done leaving up to the date.