Communication in the management is not very well but we are moved in and it’s fine. Some of the people are extremely nice but others are not very helpful. I have a problem with my gate guest pass. They type in the number and I don’t get a call it just says please wait. It hasn’t been fixed. My mother just got a big attitude from the women in the office.

My movein process was very time efficient and smooth. My apartment did not look exactly like the model or the pictures on line but it is nice.

I have been very happy here. We’ve been here for a few years now. It’s quiet and the neighbors are great. The office has always replied to maintenance issues right away.

Love it here so far. Very welcoming environment. Still settling in but so far so good. Staffing has been great with assisting with minor issues upon moving in. Maintenance was very quick to respond and resolve issue.

The customer service is awesome. The complex is clean and well maintained. The gym is great. The staff is friendly. The leasing process is hassle free.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

I love it here , people are always nice ❤️ And always wave . The neighborhood is quiet and the maintenance staff is very helpful at all times !

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

A place I called home. Everything about Ten oaks is amazing. Since we moved in here not a day we regret it. Thank you Danielle Farrar you such a beautiful soul. We are grateful.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

I’m only a few days in but I love it so far. Neighbors seem quiet, requests for repairs are made almost instantly, and the office staff is nice.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

The move in process was so smooth and easy. Thank you for everything. Only thing I can say needs work, will be to answer the phone more. The office phone is horrible. Other then that, it was a great process.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

It’s quiet at night. Close to lots of shopping and restaurants. As long as you keep to yourself, be cordial with your neighbors in passing, it’s not a bad place to live.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Overall my experience over the past 3 years has been great. Up until new management took over the office there was constant feedback and communication and the grounds we kept clean. They are no longer kept clean as I constantly see trash dropped.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Good experience so far , only a few minor issues such as tenants not utilizing dog bags after walking their pets .Overall good experience as of this day

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

I love staying here! Quiet, Safe Neighborhood that is a gated community! Beautiful Pool, fitness center, and laundry facility’s are nice too!

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Very diligent maintenance service. I have had swift response after submitting work orders for the apartment. I enjoy the layout of my particular unit

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

We absolutely love our place here at ten oaks its beautiful, updated, super spacious , clean , and most of all quiet. There' no one hanging out around the property which makes us feel very safe. We look to be here for a long time.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Apartment clean, secured etc. There is no noise, everything is calm. It is also convenient to work and schools. Expensive, but close to business centers.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Great maintenance man they do everything on time I love the in environment it’s very nice and quit only bad thing is that it’s hard to find a parking spot

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

Great so far! Clean, friendly environment. Maintenance isn’t very reliable and available. Enjoy the amenities, but do wish there was a tennis court

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

The community is very clean and the residents are very welcoming. The community is very close to nice restaurants and the interstate, which is a plus for me. I love the overall beauty of this place!

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

I recently moved to Sync At Ten Oaks July 1st. So far I’ve fell in love with the community. Everything I need I’ve been assisted with in a timely manner and all my questions & concerns are answered. I also loveeeeee that there’s an officer on duty who lives in the community I really feel safe.. considering the fact my last apartment didn’t have that.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

I love the location of the community. It is close to everything and has so many shopping options. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. And the residents are quiet and clean. I love it.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

The community is beautiful and the staff is really nice. I also adore my townhouse 😊. The kids are enjoying the pool and I feel 100% secure because I see the gate is aalways on point.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

This is the third apartment complex I've lived in, and while it's not perfect it's the best one I've had. The valley trash is a little inconsistent but not a big deal, the front gate broke once but was fixed quickly, nothing really that I can complain about. I really like the community and the apartments. I do wish that they enforced the bark park clean up a little better because when it's hot outside it "smells" but overall I'm happy with my choice to live here and I think I'll stay here a while. 5 stars.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

My experience at Sync has been really great. I really enjoy living here. The neighbors are friendly. I love the pool too, i always go there and chill whenever i feel tired from work or sad, i also love the gym.

Reply from SYNC at Ten Oaks

I have a place to live in I am by the bus line and I am near places to shopping in I can go swimming and I can go to the gum I wish a playground for the kids