SYNC at Ten Oaks

Great place haven't been here but five days. Lot's of benches and grills around. Wish the rain would let up so I can grill out. Been workin on moving in so ain't had a chance to go to the community dog park.
Maintenance is always so prompt. The grounds are well kept. Fairly quiet. I feel like trash violations could be better kept up. Parking is usually full
So far everything has been wonderful! Maintenance is efficient and quick, our unit is beautiful, and staff has been great! Only complaint is our upstairs neighbor is very loud throughout the evening
Si está bonito para vivir pero está muy caro un cuarto 1,221 no es mucho de maciado es tranquilo eso si y asiado ay piscina ginnacio está bien pero muy caro
It’s been pretty relaxed so far. The move in process was quick, the front staff were kind and helpful. Now we are just slowly setting up our apartment and enjoying the apartment complex. Looking forward to enjoying the pool once the weather is better.
We have been here for 3 months and everything has been good! Great customer service and attention to detail. Thank you Sync and Reanne for being so attentive!
Well there is never any issues with the Community, it’s always clean and the people are really nice. I’m happy to come home everyday. I look forward to a New Year here.
I love this apartment complex. This is secured, clean and spectacular outside view. Maintenance is very good and prompt. Online payment system is another plus one.
Clean quiet and friend environment to live in. Have not experence any safety issues. Have sign second lease because of my satisfaction with the complex.
Tranquil great place thus far. Love the layout and how spacious it is for a one bedroom apartment. Hope to be here for a very very long time