SYNC at Ten Oaks

I love living here. It hasn’t been a week yet and I feel more at home than ever before. The neighborhood is so peaceful, clean, and close to everything. I feel so safe and happy to be a resident.
Everything has been great so far. Grounds are kept nicely. Everyone is friendly. Just wish the amenities were open longer hours. Overall we have been pleased.
Apartment community is really nice and quiet for the most part. Service requests are honored in 24 hours as advertised, I really have nothing to complain about. This is my third apartment complex I've lived in and it's probably the best, just a little expensive.
I just want the pool open to be honest everything else has been great! The maintenance crew has been very helpful getting our apartment right for move in and are quick to help out.
Excellent management service. Clean and well maintained! Can't complain. Would have given 5 stars if it had a tennis court and a kids play area! Otherwise, I love aesthetics of this apartment complex. Very pretty! Also its a gated community so I don't need to worry about security issues at all!
A great place to live- plenty of amenities, friendly staff and neighbors. The location is wonderful with shopping and dining 3 minutes away!
Brent made the whole application process so easy by answering all of my questions with accurate information. Move in day was also easy because there were plenty of parking spaces that could accommodate the uhaul.
The staff is so sweet and efficient here. I love my layout and granite countertops. Everyone made my transition to my new home very seamless and easy. I chose a wonderful place to move!
I moved in Sunday May 31st 2020 and it was a smooth process. So far I love it! Cant wait til it is all decorated and set up like home. This next year should be very enjoyable.
very nice place. The office always willing to help . they keep the tenants informed of what is going on in the complex. great communication.