Good complex to live. The apartment is well maintained with spacious room and full appliances. It’s quiet and safe, nothing to complain, worthy for the rent.

Office staff is super friendly, really inviting. Great atmosphere. The location is ideal for shopping and schools. So far so good, me and my wife love it here!!!

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

So far so good! The leasing staff has been really friendly and accommodating. The staff made sure that we were satisfied with our choice of floor plan upon moving in. We are truly appreciative of that.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Property is very nice and well maintained. Apartments are very spacious and updated. Community is dog and pet friendly and has a dog park. Only con would be not having an elevator and the smell of marijuana from people smoking in their apartments and on balconies.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Everyone is so quick to get back to you with all the questions that we had. Moving in was quick and easy. Overall would recommend this apartment complex.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

The set up for the cable/tv outlet location doesn't make sense at all. Maintenance is quick so far. I've been here only a week. The front office is very friendly. They usually rectify problems or mistakes in a timely fashion. We shall see what the years bring!

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Love everything about Sync. It’s quite, love the fact that the pool stays open all year round. There is a gym that’s 24 hrs. Tennis court, trash pick up, and most of all; the rent is in budget.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

We love how peaceful and safe it is here. Everyone is so nice and the staff is amazing. The apartments are newly renovated and just absolutely gorgeous.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

So far everything has been great! Bradley has been very attentive and my all my work orders have been completed in a timely manner! I’m excited about my stay here

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

This is a good apartment but paying attention to small details will make it even better. The model they should was amazing and then the apartment I got needed small things to make it better. For example the sink nobs had mold on them. The fridge was dirty and dusty, there are holes on the floor, the front door needs paint, the garage was wasnt swept out, etc.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Great customer service. They address issues in a timely manner. The grounds are kept neat and clean Love valet garbage service. Staff is courteous and friendly.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

it feels like living on a college campus. too many rules for residents/ minimum privacy, the security person always has something to say. the pool is always dirty. roaches constantly in the hallway

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Very impressed with the response time of the maintenance staff. Solved our issues within 24 hours of requesting their aid. The neighborhood is quiet, and located in a nice area.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Quiet respectful community. No problems. Staff is nice and love the trash service. We really should have a stoplight at the cumberland parkway intersection during high traffic hours.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

So far the experience has been a positive one. There have been some mishaps such as the outdated fire alarm that caused quite the ruckus, and there was the screen door. But both minor occurences.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Pretty cool program. I will use going forward. Hopefully the money can be distributed to me as soon as possible. I wish they did have more businesses to choose from like Publix.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Just moved in. Waiting a week so far for maintenance repairs to still be addressed from my move in inspection. I look forward to having a good experience here.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

I love living here. I the actual apartment is so big and exactly what I wanted. There are always a few hiccups with everywhere you stay but with here I don’t mind them. I love how central it is and how close to my job it is. I would recommend it to anyone which is saying a lot! 💕

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Living here for the past 4 months have been really pleasant. The community is well kept and visually pleasing, the staff is super friendly and well accommodating, service is quick, and my neighbors are friendly.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

The train behind my apartment is very loud but the people are calm and quiet the trees are very beautiful on and off of the premises and the location feels very much safe & secure. I would recommend the apartment to a friend.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

So far, the people are really nice. From the leasing office to neighbors! I'm still learning policies and procedures that seem tricky only because I don't know much about them. My place is great! Nice space! I can't wait to see what the new office and gym space will look like after rennovations!!!

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Very nice so far. Just moved in Bradley has been awesome and very professional. It was a challenge at first dealing with leasing agent. But the management step up and provided great customer service.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

This community is a great location to the highlights of the area. The operations of the complex is great. The residents are nice and friendly. No complaints thus far.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

The community is great and they are very fast with coming to fix things in the apartment! I really love the Maintence guys: they are the best thing that happened with my experience here at this complex!

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

So far everything has been great. We just moved in and are waiting for some things to be fixed in our apartment. I believe that once this has been been done, we'll fully enjoy our apartment