SYNC at Vinings

I loved moving in. The apartment was nice and clean when I moved in. The staff had my apartment ready to go even though this whole corona virus situation was taking place.
First month and so far so good... Nakia has been a breath of fresh air as far as getting things done in my apartment. I don't look forward to putting in request but since the fix happens so fast, I'm not opposed to it.
So far Sync at Vinings has been the best living place we have found in Georgia. The location is in a prime spot and the staff is always there to help!
Chanel and Bradley were there for all of my needs when it came to moving in! I love the community and the cleanliness of the neighborhood. I absolutely love my apartment ! It’s very spacious and fits my lifestyle. I’m so happy to live here and would recommend anyone to move here too !
I appreciate the staff, they are responsive to feedback and complaints. The grounds are also fairly well maintained. It seems like the front gate is always broken, however, which compromises the overall safety of the complex. The rent increases are also a pain but understandable, given the housing climate in Atlanta.
For almost a year now I’ve had a great experience living in SYNC apartments. The community is diverse and everybody seems to be friendly enough to speak and/or smile most of the time. Guests who come to see me also say the same thing. I’m happy enough now to renew for another year.
My experience living here has been good I have no complaints neighbor are nice and most of all it quite and I love having my dog with me and it not to expensive to have a dog here
The location is great! Nakia in the office is great at helping us with whatever we may need, especially when we were in the process of moving in. We’ve had a great experience so far!
I absolutely love it here! Been on a waiting list for four months!! Finally moved in. My leasing agent, Nakia, has been super helpful with the whole process. Excited!! The atmosphere is wonderful. Very peaceful, great neighborhood and close to everything.
The office team and maintenance team are very prompt, thorough and friendly! Beautiful property kept clean. Great location for commuting, traveling, shopping.