The office team and maintenance team are very prompt, thorough and friendly! Beautiful property kept clean. Great location for commuting, traveling, shopping.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

We love this community!!! We’ve been here almost six months and have enjoyed calling this community our home. The staff is very engaging and friendly.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

My experience living at this location has been great. No major issues, only nice professional conduct. This complex is at a neutral location with quick navigation to popular spots in the metro Atlanta area.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

I’ve been here for 2 years, and have had minimal issue. Maintenance staff is phenomenal and quick, front office staff is always pleasant. The trash valet pickup is hit or miss but you start realizing what their expectations are in regards to their pickup and can adjust accordingly. I’ve enjoyed my stay so far.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

I’ve had a great experience staying here so far. Looking forward to the new gym and amenities. It is in a great location. Would be like to see some improvements worth the tennis courts.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

I love living at Sync!! It's convenient to everything. The location is perfect. Trash valet is a blessing and a curse. We have a great staff and excellent maintenance team.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Beautiful apartment with great customer service and in a very beautiful setting. I feel safe and love the area. I would recommend to anyone.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

I love living here. I haven't had a problem since moving in. The staff is amazing and always willing to help. I love my apartments. Wish there were more community events

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

WOW! From very first visit I just knew that the SYNC at Vining's was going to be my special home. The staff was friendly, polite, and very professional. The grounds are well kept, and my apartment is amazing. Nakia, my leasing consultant, made the entire look to lease process completely stress free. Thank you.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

I really enjoy living at Sync at Vinings. Unfortunately my lease is up soon and i am sad to go. Living here has been like a dream! Everything a young professional could want in an apartment complex!

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Love getting to know my neighbors and the fact that I know a few people that live here and the fact that am near so many thing and love working out

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Good complex to live. The apartment is well maintained with spacious room and full appliances. It’s quiet and safe, nothing to complain, worthy for the rent.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Office staff is super friendly, really inviting. Great atmosphere. The location is ideal for shopping and schools. So far so good, me and my wife love it here!!!

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

So far so good! The leasing staff has been really friendly and accommodating. The staff made sure that we were satisfied with our choice of floor plan upon moving in. We are truly appreciative of that.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Property is very nice and well maintained. Apartments are very spacious and updated. Community is dog and pet friendly and has a dog park. Only con would be not having an elevator and the smell of marijuana from people smoking in their apartments and on balconies.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Everyone is so quick to get back to you with all the questions that we had. Moving in was quick and easy. Overall would recommend this apartment complex.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

The set up for the cable/tv outlet location doesn't make sense at all. Maintenance is quick so far. I've been here only a week. The front office is very friendly. They usually rectify problems or mistakes in a timely fashion. We shall see what the years bring!

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Love everything about Sync. It’s quite, love the fact that the pool stays open all year round. There is a gym that’s 24 hrs. Tennis court, trash pick up, and most of all; the rent is in budget.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

We love how peaceful and safe it is here. Everyone is so nice and the staff is amazing. The apartments are newly renovated and just absolutely gorgeous.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

So far everything has been great! Bradley has been very attentive and my all my work orders have been completed in a timely manner! I’m excited about my stay here

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

This is a good apartment but paying attention to small details will make it even better. The model they should was amazing and then the apartment I got needed small things to make it better. For example the sink nobs had mold on them. The fridge was dirty and dusty, there are holes on the floor, the front door needs paint, the garage was wasnt swept out, etc.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Great customer service. They address issues in a timely manner. The grounds are kept neat and clean Love valet garbage service. Staff is courteous and friendly.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

it feels like living on a college campus. too many rules for residents/ minimum privacy, the security person always has something to say. the pool is always dirty. roaches constantly in the hallway

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Very impressed with the response time of the maintenance staff. Solved our issues within 24 hours of requesting their aid. The neighborhood is quiet, and located in a nice area.

Reply from SYNC at Vinings

Quiet respectful community. No problems. Staff is nice and love the trash service. We really should have a stoplight at the cumberland parkway intersection during high traffic hours.