SYNC at Vinings

I love my apartment but I have had maintenance issues that are reoccurring. It is very upsetting due to the amount we have to pay monthly. It would also be nice to use the amenities but it has been close the majority of my lease due to renovations
Love how the team came though to help all of us during the coronavirus and staying strong and can’t wait for the upgrade to be done so we can use it
1 star
I did not appreciate my neighbor above me allowing their dog to urinate on their deck thereby causing damage to my patio carpet and have not replaced it and or asked my forgiveness 🤬.
Move in was super easy. Apartment is beautiful. Location is fantastic! It is so quiet and peaceful. I can’t wait to get completely settled in and enjoy living here.
I have been here for almost 2 years and I have never had any issues. The staff is always nice and keep you updated. Thank you for a great safety place to live.
Good experience. Office team can be more friendly. Dog poop everywhere, need to hold resident more accountable. Was surprise to see Pit Bulls in complex
Love it so far! The area is nice, it’s convenient and I l absolutely love love love my kitchen , with the white countertop and the dark floors and also the stainless steal appliances
I loved moving in. The apartment was nice and clean when I moved in. The staff had my apartment ready to go even though this whole corona virus situation was taking place.
First month and so far so good... Nakia has been a breath of fresh air as far as getting things done in my apartment. I don't look forward to putting in request but since the fix happens so fast, I'm not opposed to it.
So far Sync at Vinings has been the best living place we have found in Georgia. The location is in a prime spot and the staff is always there to help!