We’ve been here for about 3 months and It’s been a good experience for us overall thus far. The saltwater pool is open year round and is well kept and the industrial/modern style of the interior of the unit we have is also very aesthetically pleasing.

Love the community, close to work and shopping and party life, but crime has picked up in the area. Over 10+ cars have been broken into in the last month including mines. Over $800 in damages I had to pay to fix. Now I am worried they will strike again or this time break into the apartments. I cannot afford to have another incident like this. Something has to be done about this. ASAP!

I moved in just a week ago and am already loving my new place! There were a few minor things that I wish had been fixed before I moved in, but once I let them know maintenance came to repair them in less than 24 hours. So far I have no complaints!

I love this neighborhood ! The staff is very professional and do an amazing job at making sure the common areas are always clean. Thank you so much for making my home clean and safe.

Really great and helpful staff. Any questions I have are answered quickly. Also incredible facilities. Love the amenities available for my use

I’ve lived in the community for a year now. I enjoyed it a lot more living in a different part of the building. It seemed to have been a lot quieter. It appears as though the demographic here has really changed a lot. The noise at night is bringing the value down a great deal. For the price I pay to live here I would love to have peace and quiet after 10pm. The staff is great! I have seen an improvement on trying to get residents together with the events the office hosts.

I wanted to wait a while after I moved in to write a review and so far it’s been 2 months. I love the property and staff here. Everyone from the maintenance men to the office staff. They are very accommodating and quick to take care of any problem you have. Feeling secure was one of my biggest things to consider when looking for an apartment and they definitely have that. I’ll most likely be here until I purchase a home.

hello i am not happy right now with the new ways of things. i have now been over charged 2 months and called to ask for the office to fix my rate and it is still not done. i called before the 3rd and now they added a late fee. j i am disappointed

Amenities are really awesome here with great soundproof walls. I still haven't heard my neighbors once. The staff is also extremely friendly and know what they're doing. Definitely worth the move/

Moved in two days ago and love it so much already! Obsessed with my apartment. I also love the location of the complex and gown quiet it seems

Management was quick to accommodate our concerns. We just moved in and so far we love it, the unit itself is spacious, I love parking right outside of my apartment in the gated parking.

Sync at west midtown was a perfect fit for me especially with my job location. I’m literally 10 minutes away from offices and that’s key to why I chose sync. The experience had been the best so far and i can’t wait for more to come

Been here over 8 months and love everyday here. Great neighborhood, great neighbors, great dog park and fun events thrown by leasing office.

I just moved into the SYNC at West Midtown and the leasing process went very smoothly. The leasing agent was very nice and helpful. Beautiful apartment.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Everything went smoothly. Only problems was that our apartment still had a few repairs to be done when we moved in. Had plenty of time to fix them (over a month) but were not completed before movie in

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Great location! The staff here has been helpful any time I need their assistance. I love that I am able to walk to several different restaurants!

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Nikko and team were very hospitable, they made it feel like home. I just moved in so we will see how this goes but I’m excited. The unit was everything it seemed to be online and the process was swift

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I've been living at Sync for a year and a half and have had a pretty good experience. The maintenance issues are always resolved quickly and the front office is helpful. I am most in love with my unit; the best deal for the sq footage in West Midtown!

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I've been here almost a year and I have definitely seen lots of improvements the last couple of months! I am excited to see how the community keeps improving and growing.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I love Sync! The community is great, nice and quiet with great neighbors. Close to downtown, restaurants, movies and plenty of grocery stores.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

The property is nice, well kept. My unit is spacious, and modern. Location is perfect!!! The new staff is awesome!! Maintenance crew is great.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

My apt is really beautiful and big ,the residents are nice and the area is a great safe protecting area. I’m really glad I made this decision

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

My experience at Sync at West Midtown has been extremely positive thus far. I’m happy with everything and am glad I’m no longer living at my previous apartment complex.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Great community word orders get done efficiently office staff is very friendly I have no complaints ! On top of that they have food truck Fridays !!

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Facility and location are pretty good for the price. I wish there were no broken glass pieces scattered on the floor by the recycling area because that's where ppl and dogs mainly access the dog park and the yard.