I just moved into the SYNC at West Midtown and the leasing process went very smoothly. The leasing agent was very nice and helpful. Beautiful apartment.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Everything went smoothly. Only problems was that our apartment still had a few repairs to be done when we moved in. Had plenty of time to fix them (over a month) but were not completed before movie in

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Great location! The staff here has been helpful any time I need their assistance. I love that I am able to walk to several different restaurants!

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Nikko and team were very hospitable, they made it feel like home. I just moved in so we will see how this goes but I’m excited. The unit was everything it seemed to be online and the process was swift

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I've been living at Sync for a year and a half and have had a pretty good experience. The maintenance issues are always resolved quickly and the front office is helpful. I am most in love with my unit; the best deal for the sq footage in West Midtown!

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I've been here almost a year and I have definitely seen lots of improvements the last couple of months! I am excited to see how the community keeps improving and growing.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I love Sync! The community is great, nice and quiet with great neighbors. Close to downtown, restaurants, movies and plenty of grocery stores.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

The property is nice, well kept. My unit is spacious, and modern. Location is perfect!!! The new staff is awesome!! Maintenance crew is great.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

My apt is really beautiful and big ,the residents are nice and the area is a great safe protecting area. I’m really glad I made this decision

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

My experience at Sync at West Midtown has been extremely positive thus far. I’m happy with everything and am glad I’m no longer living at my previous apartment complex.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Great community word orders get done efficiently office staff is very friendly I have no complaints ! On top of that they have food truck Fridays !!

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Facility and location are pretty good for the price. I wish there were no broken glass pieces scattered on the floor by the recycling area because that's where ppl and dogs mainly access the dog park and the yard.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I love this complex so much. I moved in this past September into a one bedroom and it has been great. We want a bigger apartment now, but for our first place it really has been perfect. The staff is super nice and the complex is only improving.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Very clean and spacious. I Love the modern looks, and the staff is very friendly. I also love how this complex is pet friendly. I’ve only lived here for a short time, but I can tell that I will really love it and make this place my new home

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Great neighbors, close to work, great customer service, clean complex, love the valet trash service and units are spacious and comfy. 5 stars!

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Overall, I have been very satisfied with my experience at Sync. My only concern is that the parking gates have not been working properly recently.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Lahoma eas amazing! Everything was perfect. She really did all she coupd to make sure I chose Sync as my new home. She was friendly, knowledgeable and understanding to my needs. Thanks

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I love my community. One of the 2nd best properties i have live on since residing in Atlanta. Management is always nice and on top of things. The living space is amazing and the location is evey thing. It will be a year in June and I am looking for another awesome year

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I enjoy my time at sync at west midtown. The staff is friendly and my apt is the perfect size. My one complaint is sometimes it can be noisy.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

The apartment unit is great. It's very nice and cozy, and the lighting is great. We never have any issues with noise, and all the members in the community seem friendly and respectful of one another. When it's warm, my friends and I love lounging around near the pool, and we've spent quite some time in the lounge as well, which is very nicely decorated. The staff are very welcoming, friendly, and reliable, and I know I can count on them .The only big issue I have really is that since we don't live in the main building, some of the people delivering our packages can't figure out how to drop it off in our parcel (since they can't drop it off at our front door) and then we end up having to pick up our packages at the post office or schedule for redelivery and hope for the best.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

So far, so good...just moved in a few days ago. Front office personnel and maintenance are very personal and professional! The community seems to be laid out well and is clean.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

We just moved in, but Lyrica has been awesome! We rented without even seeing the apartment ourselves. Even the check in and walk through was easy and pleasant!

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

So far, service has been excellent. The staff seems really inviting and the community sits in a really nice area. The property is also well kept.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

The staff is really amazing they were super patient and walked me through the process of getting me into my place. Special Thanks to Lyrica & LaHoma.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I love the community and the staff are awesome and kind. Strauss (my dog) really enjoy walking around and the dog park. We are really happy in our new home.