SYNC at West Midtown

I haven’t been here but a couple months but my experience hasn’t been great. Amenities are very limited for the working ppl. I was told walls in hallways would be painted that haven’t happen. My car was damaged not credits was placed on my account. I can say maintenance has been great. Although break ins are occurring daily management doesn’t seem to feel security is needed. No events has been scheduled for the community.
Living here for the past year has been a smooth experience. I haven't had any negative experiences and I really enjoy my unit. The community is quite and the staff is helpful & speedy to respond when I need them.
I’ve only been here for three days but so far my experience has overall been very positive. Neighbors are friendly, my place is beautiful, and I love the location (so far). The one issue I’ve had has been with my washer. It was broken the day I moved in, which is frustrating, but the maintenance team have been very responsive to fix it, and have been at my place 3 times to come and try to figure out what’s going on.
Ive been at Sync for a little bit over a month now and my experience has been great. The staff was quick to respond to my emails and phone calls and living in my loft has been absolutely great. I recently learned that I have some famous neighbors and they are very friendly. I love the modern touch to my loft and the area is great for dining.
Going on 2 years here and enjoying what it has to offer. Never an issue with service calls, or help from the front desk. Maintenance is great as well as the amenities.
Location location location! The high ceilings give it a loft vibe. Our unit has the original floors which also give a lot of character to the unit. The community is pet friendly which can be good but you also deal with a little more noise. I definitely would recommend a friend to stay here.
I love my apartment it’s perfect for my little beans and myself. We like the garden and the birds that sing to us in the morning. The tenants could be Better you know with the shooting and all but other than that it’s been great!!! Highly recommend.
I enjoy living here so far. It’s nice and quiet and always clean. Controlled entrances makes me feel safe at all times. Additionally, the price of my unit is great for the square footage.
Great space & amenities! I couldn't ask for better care from the people that work here. Everyone that I've met that lives here are all super friendly too. Excited to make use of the amenities (like the SALTWATER POOL!!!) and make wonderful memories here.
Residents in this community are friendly and the staff is extremely helpful and responsive staff. Building and grounds are kept nice and clean as well!