I’ve lived in the community for a year now. I enjoyed it a lot more living in a different part of the building. It seemed to have been a lot quieter. It appears as though the demographic here has really changed a lot. The noise at night is bringing the value down a great deal. For the price I pay to live here I would love to have peace and quiet after 10pm. The staff is great! I have seen an improvement on trying to get residents together with the events the office hosts.

I wanted to wait a while after I moved in to write a review and so far it’s been 2 months. I love the property and staff here. Everyone from the maintenance men to the office staff. They are very accommodating and quick to take care of any problem you have. Feeling secure was one of my biggest things to consider when looking for an apartment and they definitely have that. I’ll most likely be here until I purchase a home.

hello i am not happy right now with the new ways of things. i have now been over charged 2 months and called to ask for the office to fix my rate and it is still not done. i called before the 3rd and now they added a late fee. j i am disappointed

Amenities are really awesome here with great soundproof walls. I still haven't heard my neighbors once. The staff is also extremely friendly and know what they're doing. Definitely worth the move/

Moved in two days ago and love it so much already! Obsessed with my apartment. I also love the location of the complex and gown quiet it seems

Management was quick to accommodate our concerns. We just moved in and so far we love it, the unit itself is spacious, I love parking right outside of my apartment in the gated parking.

Sync at west midtown was a perfect fit for me especially with my job location. I’m literally 10 minutes away from offices and that’s key to why I chose sync. The experience had been the best so far and i can’t wait for more to come

Been here over 8 months and love everyday here. Great neighborhood, great neighbors, great dog park and fun events thrown by leasing office.

I just moved into the SYNC at West Midtown and the leasing process went very smoothly. The leasing agent was very nice and helpful. Beautiful apartment.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Everything went smoothly. Only problems was that our apartment still had a few repairs to be done when we moved in. Had plenty of time to fix them (over a month) but were not completed before movie in

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Great location! The staff here has been helpful any time I need their assistance. I love that I am able to walk to several different restaurants!

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Nikko and team were very hospitable, they made it feel like home. I just moved in so we will see how this goes but I’m excited. The unit was everything it seemed to be online and the process was swift

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I've been living at Sync for a year and a half and have had a pretty good experience. The maintenance issues are always resolved quickly and the front office is helpful. I am most in love with my unit; the best deal for the sq footage in West Midtown!

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I've been here almost a year and I have definitely seen lots of improvements the last couple of months! I am excited to see how the community keeps improving and growing.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I love Sync! The community is great, nice and quiet with great neighbors. Close to downtown, restaurants, movies and plenty of grocery stores.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

The property is nice, well kept. My unit is spacious, and modern. Location is perfect!!! The new staff is awesome!! Maintenance crew is great.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

My apt is really beautiful and big ,the residents are nice and the area is a great safe protecting area. I’m really glad I made this decision

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

My experience at Sync at West Midtown has been extremely positive thus far. I’m happy with everything and am glad I’m no longer living at my previous apartment complex.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Great community word orders get done efficiently office staff is very friendly I have no complaints ! On top of that they have food truck Fridays !!

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Facility and location are pretty good for the price. I wish there were no broken glass pieces scattered on the floor by the recycling area because that's where ppl and dogs mainly access the dog park and the yard.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

I love this complex so much. I moved in this past September into a one bedroom and it has been great. We want a bigger apartment now, but for our first place it really has been perfect. The staff is super nice and the complex is only improving.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Very clean and spacious. I Love the modern looks, and the staff is very friendly. I also love how this complex is pet friendly. I’ve only lived here for a short time, but I can tell that I will really love it and make this place my new home

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Great neighbors, close to work, great customer service, clean complex, love the valet trash service and units are spacious and comfy. 5 stars!

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Overall, I have been very satisfied with my experience at Sync. My only concern is that the parking gates have not been working properly recently.

Reply from SYNC at West Midtown

Lahoma eas amazing! Everything was perfect. She really did all she coupd to make sure I chose Sync as my new home. She was friendly, knowledgeable and understanding to my needs. Thanks