I love it here, everyday i take my dog out side and it always beautiful. they take of this place and it shows, They ahve knothing but respect for there community, with showing in there events, letters , and even a reward system. i always talk about my apartment community back home.

This place is great! The people who live here are super friendly and kind to one another. The apartments are nice on the inside and out. If you ever need anything there is always someone to help you out.

Reply from Table Rock

The location is perfect as a student at NAU. I love my apartment and how open the living room is. The staff is great and very good at keeping residents informed about what is going on in the complex.

Reply from Table Rock

I have really enjoyed living at Table Rock. Rent is affordable and we are located very close to campus. There have been multiple maintenance issues, but the staff here has always responded in a timely fashion resolving our issues nicely.

Reply from Table Rock

I love the deals and how the apartment looks a lot better than the one we have right nw. Good that there washer and dryer inside to. I also love the balcony.

Reply from Table Rock

The apartment complex is pretty nice. I enjoy having the gym on site to use. One problem, is that there has been a light out near the front of our building for quite some time.

Reply from Table Rock

I’m excited for the long journey living at this complex. I love the lay out of the apartment as well at the setting of how it set up. The patio is what really caught my attention

Reply from Table Rock

So far the experience has been great. We haven't officially moved in yet but just all the help the ladies at the front desk gave us so far has been amazing. We are moving in from out of state so having such an easy transition really helps.

Reply from Table Rock

Just moved in. So far so good. Only down side is the hot water doesn’t last. Parking is great, conviencent Circle K so I can get late night snacks.

Reply from Table Rock

Love the neighborhood. Staff has been really helpful and kind. Table rock is affordable as well as close to campus where I can get to and from with no problem.

Reply from Table Rock

I like Table Rock, it’s not only a good community but it’s flexible. I come and go with my business and there’s no complaint about how early or late I have to go or come

Reply from Table Rock

It has been great living here. It’s quiet. The location is great too. Near NAU. Has all basic amenities, trash and parking lot. Close to freeway and grocery stores.

Reply from Table Rock

I definitely prefer tablerock over all the other places I've looked at. I had relatives who lived here in the past and they spoke highly of it. I plan on living at tablerock for the rest of my college!

Reply from Table Rock

The apartment is doing great. Only 3 months in to our lease. Any concerns we have are quickly addressed by the front office. The unit is large and very comfortable

Reply from Table Rock

A great fit for a busy grad student on a budget. Close to campus, nothing fancy, but all the things you need to have a comfortable and safe place to live.

Reply from Table Rock

I’ve had a really good experience in the complex for the 3ish months I’ve lived here. There have been quite a few work orders my roommates and I have had to put in but they’ve (almost) all been fixed quickly.

Reply from Table Rock

I love living here, the location is perfect for NAU, they allow dogs and don't have breed restrictions, and the staff/maintenance overall is amazing. There are a few little things when we first moved in that weren't right or weren't working but the staff and maintenance have helped out and made everything work out in the end. Really great place to live for a student

Reply from Table Rock

Tablerock is a wonderful place to live. The office staff is wonderful and the neighborhood is very friendly. The only complaint I have is the parking. It is free to residents and there is USUALLY plenty of open space, but there are NO dedicated guest spots and often times you can't get a guest parking pass as the office is closed on the weekends and they only provide one freebie pass in the gym at a time.

Reply from Table Rock

After living at Tablerock for a few months now, my roommates and I have settled in pretty well. Although we've had more than a few maintenance requests and a leak that seems to have a mind of its own, living here has gone well!

Reply from Table Rock

Table Rock has a great community where he residences don’t cause much trouble, there’s always excellent management there to help you whenever you need it, and the overall location is great!

Reply from Table Rock

I am glad they offered a survey to get the residents opinion on the apartment. Furthermore, hopefully management follows up after they receive all of these surveys.

Reply from Table Rock

Though we've had to put in a lot of maintenance requests when we moved here, the apartment was great. Huge space, washer and dryer in the hall closet, nice bathroom and kitchen area. Very nice. Some mold in the bathroom we were told can't be fixed by maintenance, but overall a nice place.

Reply from Table Rock

Tablerock not only provides a comfortable living situation, but as well as friendly faculty and staff. Whenever I ask for assistance on anything, I get a response fairly quickly.

Reply from Table Rock

good community when I moved in the only problem that I had was some of the things in my apartment didn't work so that was a little frustrating also I think my car has been keyed here but I don't think you can do much about that

Reply from Table Rock

Tablerock is a really nice place. The management is really kind and understanding. Moving in was hassel free. It's close to a of bus stops andit only takes me about 15 minutes to bike to north campus. The only thing is that it's an older place and we've had a lot of maintenance issues, and some things haven't been addressed since we moved in.