I love living here, the location is perfect for NAU, they allow dogs and don't have breed restrictions, and the staff/maintenance overall is amazing. There are a few little things when we first moved in that weren't right or weren't working but the staff and maintenance have helped out and made everything work out in the end. Really great place to live for a student

Tablerock is a wonderful place to live. The office staff is wonderful and the neighborhood is very friendly. The only complaint I have is the parking. It is free to residents and there is USUALLY plenty of open space, but there are NO dedicated guest spots and often times you can't get a guest parking pass as the office is closed on the weekends and they only provide one freebie pass in the gym at a time.

After living at Tablerock for a few months now, my roommates and I have settled in pretty well. Although we've had more than a few maintenance requests and a leak that seems to have a mind of its own, living here has gone well!

Table Rock has a great community where he residences don’t cause much trouble, there’s always excellent management there to help you whenever you need it, and the overall location is great!

I am glad they offered a survey to get the residents opinion on the apartment. Furthermore, hopefully management follows up after they receive all of these surveys.

Though we've had to put in a lot of maintenance requests when we moved here, the apartment was great. Huge space, washer and dryer in the hall closet, nice bathroom and kitchen area. Very nice. Some mold in the bathroom we were told can't be fixed by maintenance, but overall a nice place.

Tablerock not only provides a comfortable living situation, but as well as friendly faculty and staff. Whenever I ask for assistance on anything, I get a response fairly quickly.

good community when I moved in the only problem that I had was some of the things in my apartment didn't work so that was a little frustrating also I think my car has been keyed here but I don't think you can do much about that

Tablerock is a really nice place. The management is really kind and understanding. Moving in was hassel free. It's close to a of bus stops andit only takes me about 15 minutes to bike to north campus. The only thing is that it's an older place and we've had a lot of maintenance issues, and some things haven't been addressed since we moved in.

I really like the apartment itself. I lucked out and got the room with too windows. It is a beautiful place. All of the bathrooms work really well, and so do the laundry machines. Everyone who lives there is very nice.

Really great staff in the office, quick responses to maintenance requests and good location. The apartment complex could really use recycle containers though!

When I came up here on move in it was a breeze! My key didn't workk at first but they gladly made me a new one and eventually replaced the lock!

Reply from Table Rock

So far so good. Everything that we need to get fixed is going to be fixed. Move in was a breeze and we were very well taken care of. Very few issues with the apartment.

Reply from Table Rock

We’ve had some problems with needing a few repairs and having bad keys but management has been very helpful and on top of fixing them for us

Reply from Table Rock

It’s amazing to have found a place to live that’s so close to campus! Not to mention hardwood floors and WiFi is included for a great price!

Reply from Table Rock

It's nice and quiet around here, and the grounds are well maintained. The staff also does an excellent job making sure the residents are happy!

Reply from Table Rock

Nice place outdated compaired to the newer appartments in the area but over all a nice housing complex. Very happy with the new upgrades that will be taking place for example, dog park.

Reply from Table Rock

Managers were quick and friendly. Have not moved in yet but so far it seems promising. Leasing paperwork process was not difficult at all so I am glad the management was useful all around.

Living at Table Rock has been a great experience due to the service provided and the occasional office promotions they do. It is a nice treat

Very welcoming and helpful, easy going and generous. Beautiful place with cozy feel. It reminds me of my home town, even the neighbors are easygoing and friendly

It's be a wild ride to get everything in order but I'm glad I get to be living here for the next year and who knows, maybe even longer!!!!!!!

My experience with Tablerock has thus far been really satisfactory. The application process was easy enough to work through and they provided plenty of great help!

Reply from Table Rock

I have yet to move into the community at Tablerock Apartments but so far the help I have received with answering my questions and signing a lease have been phenomenal!

The staff was very helpful while I was doing the application and the lease process! They called everyday to keep me updated on my status and even gave me tips on how I can make move in easier.

First time joining the apartment complex. It was quick and easy to find a unit. No hassle to apply. Wonderful management. Looking forward to work with them.