Living here has made my college experience exponentially easier. The close distance to campus makes the events in my day much more convenient.

the place is nice, it is well located in the city. Affordable prices .. very friendly and cute staff .. and the best thing is that they are pet friendly and love your pets .. simply the best

This is such a nice homey place to live. I love he apartments and the hospitality of the office. The maintenance crew is amazing as well. Overall a great place to live

I honestly love this place, great community, great office staff, great service too! The room did need a little maintenance from when we first moved in but I can’t complain!

Reply from Table Rock

Staff were so helpful with everything and answering question we had . Worked with us to get us a apartment . Apartment complex is so nice ..

Reply from Table Rock

I’m not a resident yet the staff was extremely helpful during our process and I can’t wait to move in. The space was very clean and it felt like a home

Reply from Table Rock

I really enjoy table rock, don’t really have any issues with Table Rock Apartments. Reasonable rent, spaces apartments. I would recommend to family and friends who are looking for apartment.

Reply from Table Rock

It’s good because it’s a good location that’s close to campus it has laundry in the apartment and it is reasonable priced and the staff is nice.

Reply from Table Rock

The staff is the most amazing staff ever! They are so kind!! However the upstairs neighbors are not courteous at all. The run and stomp around almost all day and night. This is the kind of noise where not only do we hear it but our ceiling and shakes.

Reply from Table Rock

We recently had to move apartments due to a roommate issue. Table Rock worked with us so much in our move. We could not have done it without them. They are truly amazing. The new place is great too!

Reply from Table Rock

I love it here, everyday i take my dog out side and it always beautiful. they take of this place and it shows, They ahve knothing but respect for there community, with showing in there events, letters , and even a reward system. i always talk about my apartment community back home.

Reply from Table Rock

Don't get needed answers until it's too late. Poor childish management, they say they'll be fast at solving your problem but instead they take their time. Unfortunate, but what can we do if it isn't a "community".

Reply from Table Rock

The new management has been quite wonderful and has increased the quality of living here immensely. I would not have stayed were it not for them.

Reply from Table Rock

This place is great! The people who live here are super friendly and kind to one another. The apartments are nice on the inside and out. If you ever need anything there is always someone to help you out.

Reply from Table Rock

The community is very nice and often quiet. I love being close to school. I do not like how our apartment needed a lot of maintenance though.

Reply from Table Rock

The location is perfect as a student at NAU. I love my apartment and how open the living room is. The staff is great and very good at keeping residents informed about what is going on in the complex.

Reply from Table Rock

The staff and maintenance are really awesome, they always get everything fixed if there's an issue and they are all extremely nice. The people that live here are mainly college kids so if you're in college this is a great place. The best part about it is that you are allowed to own a dog and there are no belted restrictions. Overall this place is a great place to live especially for a student who is in college.

Reply from Table Rock

I have really enjoyed living at Table Rock. Rent is affordable and we are located very close to campus. There have been multiple maintenance issues, but the staff here has always responded in a timely fashion resolving our issues nicely.

Reply from Table Rock

I love the deals and how the apartment looks a lot better than the one we have right nw. Good that there washer and dryer inside to. I also love the balcony.

Reply from Table Rock

I don't always feel safe in our apartment complex/neighborhood because of the location so close to the interstate and with the Circle K next door. I've seen transients getting drunk on the property before.

Reply from Table Rock

The apartment complex is pretty nice. I enjoy having the gym on site to use. One problem, is that there has been a light out near the front of our building for quite some time.

Reply from Table Rock

I’m excited for the long journey living at this complex. I love the lay out of the apartment as well at the setting of how it set up. The patio is what really caught my attention

Reply from Table Rock

So far the experience has been great. We haven't officially moved in yet but just all the help the ladies at the front desk gave us so far has been amazing. We are moving in from out of state so having such an easy transition really helps.

Reply from Table Rock

Me and my roommate experience many obsticles with the apartment at forst. For example, roaches, broken door jam, imperfections in the floor. We had no heat when we initially moved in. When we put work orders in some get push aside and ignored or they are done for a fast fix and not a good one. For example, our door jam has a crack and prevents us from opening the door at times. Instead of the good fix they just move the switch plate everytime. This solves the problems for days at a time but makes the crack bigger and bigger.

Just moved in. So far so good. Only down side is the hot water doesn’t last. Parking is great, conviencent Circle K so I can get late night snacks.