Talaria

4.6

4.6

Mariana
I appreciate this rewards. They are nice to add up and to achieve more points. I like accumulating points. I keep looking forward to getting more rewards
Kwanapa
Great community and amenity. Friendly and helpful staff. Very convenient location with WholeFoods in the building. I enjoy my stay here for the past 2 years and 6 months.
Ty
Love this community, such great features here in this complex. The arcade is so much fun. Staff is always so helpful & nice in the office & in the lobby.
Robert
Love the community! Also smell fresh and clean all the time. Very Quiet and lots of privacy. Tenants and employees are very nice and welcoming.
Calvin
about 2 months ago
Talaria is a beautiful community with loads of amenities. The staff are beyond exceptional. I highly recommend it here. It sits above a Whole Foods. It's super central to everything. I enjoy the large apartments and how new everything is.
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
Talaria is a wonderful place to live and the amenities and staff are a huge part of that. However, it is the residents that give this place a lower rating. When I first moved in years ago, everyone was so kind and friendly, but now the majority of the new people I meet are very cold and unfriendly.
Verified Resident
2 months ago
Everyone is nice and efficient! love it. The building is well maintained and whenever I have any issue it's solved asap. I only would like to go back to 24 hr gym.
Cheryl
3 months ago
Talaria is a great community to live in! It has a lot of amenities, and the location is great. The maintenance team is always really quick too.
Meghrik
3 months ago
It’s a great community. I love the gym and the pool of course. The group classes are amazing!! The movie theater is great as well as it has comfortable seats!
Frank
3 months ago
We have been here for around nine months. We Love living here at this place and the management is so nice and friendly. Some of the tenants are really nice also!