Talaria

We Have only lived here for 2 weeks but we have had nothing but great interactions with the staff and maintenance is very responsive. The neighbors are so friendly as well.
Overall I still love this place. I wish there were more options with resident "dues ." I would gladly pay for an extra parking space instead of Hello Alfred. The maintenance issues are being addressed but I worry why there are so many issues? (Elevators, fire alarms, dog spa, fob access).
1 star
Talaria is a horrible experience. Find a Manager that cares, can communicate, and take responsibility. We talked to many other residents who feel the same.
We love living here! Our only real complaints are the number of times they are working on different systems in the building resulting in major inconvenience to the residents. It seems like it is constantly something - the elevators, the water, the fire alarms, the filters, the door hinges, the water (again and again), garage gates.... something always seems to be be broken or being worked on. Very odd for such a new building. Other than these inconveniences, everything else here is wonderful.
No complaints all is well Love the gym pool and the free classes Things do break down a lot. Elevator etc. and my car was broken into in the garage
Convenience. nice amenities. nice staff. 24 hour gym. great social events. nice neighbors. well kept. easy access to highways. Nice party rooms and guest experience.
Great location and good amenities. Nice appliances, friendly staff. Pretty pool and grill area. Great workout facility and staff..
Very friendly staff. Maintenance issues have been frustrating (elevator broken frequently, hot tub broken a couple times, inconsiderate residents in the dog park who don't pick up after their pets, etc.).
The location is fantastic and the building has all the amenities you could ever want. Everyone on staff is also amazingly kind and helpful. I love living at Talaria!
Great! No complaints! And that’s a first for me! Everyone is so nice. And the amenities are fantastic. Enjoying my training with Shaton! And running down to Whole Foods is such a treat!