Talaria

It's alright, I love the apartment view. The apartment looks really cute and modern. The rooms are stunning. There's a few space for improvement, but other than that, it's a great place.
We've only been here a few weeks but are super impressed. The staff from the beginning has been so helpful. The amenities offered are amazing, and sense of community is great.
So far, I LOVE Talaria!! I have no issues. The staff. Is amazing, the location is perfect and the amenities are out of this world!! Thank you Talaria!
Just renewed our lease for another 15months! We are very satisfied with living at Talaria for the most part. I wish hello Alfred was optional and we could get an additional parking spot as a community reward or winner. The team has maintained and kept our living place safe and clean. It’s been an odd few months and I know there were unexpected stresses and obstacles, which I feel the team handled as best as they could. We appreciate being here and hope you continue to hear your tenants hopes and requests.
It has been a great experience living @Talaria especially because you have been protecting our community during these difficult times ......
We really enjoy living at Talaria. It's convenient to everything we need. It's secure and we feel very safe. And it feels most like home.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean building - appreciate the extra precautions during the pandemic. Noise has recently been taken care of from apartment below me.
Beautiful building, friendly staff, clean, comfortable, close to stores, close to the center of the city yet private enough for one to disconnect
Been here for 15 months and we are about to renew our lease! We love it here! It Isa perfect blend of community with monthly events and privacy. Chilling at the pool and hitting hot tub are my favorites. The gym is never business and everyone is very friendly.
It’s been amazing! Love it so much. Perfect start to a fresh new life and journey. Especially with a baby on the way this is the perfect spot for us to be at.