Talaria

4.6

4.6

Brittany
1 star
The management here is horrible , they harass you about everything , when you move in they tell you all this good stuff , give you balconies you can't put your things on and constantly pick for no reason .
Cheryl
So far we’ve enjoyed living here. The staff are friendly. The apartment and amenities are great, and the maintenance is quick to respond to service requests.
Larry
If you want to live in one of the best cities around (Burbank) and want to live in the best place in Burbank, than you want to be at Talaria Burbank. Everything you could imagine is here and it's a lifestyle like no other. The state-of-the-art gym, fish ponds, gigantic modern club house, gorgeous pool area, the great lawn community area is fantastic, the fire pits, brand new game room, bike room, storage rooms, fantastic neighbors - the list goes on and on. One of the best things is the fiber high speed 1000 Gb internet speed, it is roaring fast.
Robert
This is the first apartment we have lived in in about 30 years. The staff is very friendly and responsive to or requests. The cleaning staff have been doing a good in keeping things cleaned up. It's disappointing for a new building how many times the elevators have be out of service. We have also been disappointed in our neighbors, some of them leave their trash on the floor of the garbage room rather than put it down the trash shoot. Cleaning needs to be done on some of the cement in the parking area.
Dajaun
it’s cool really nothing special , definitely don’t plan on renewing the lease here , it’s just like a regular apartment to me i don’t know what it is , but i don’t really like it
Morgan
I love it here everyone is so kind and I feel safe and it’s close to my school. I love how secure it is and that they allow all dogs which makes me feel comfortable because I love dogs
Renee
I love the amenities and the staff are very helpful and thoughtful. The maintenance staff keep the place looking beautiful and are also friendly and helpful. Having gone from a home that I sold late last year, I was skeptical about moving into an apartment. I quickly learned that I feel very much at home in this lovely complex.
Shaene
I love the staffs creativity when it comes to bringing our community together! I always feel welcome and appreciated when I run into any of the staff in the building. :)
Katelyn
I’ve loved living at talaria so far. Everyone who works there is so kind and respectful. Talaria really offers everything you might need. I’m excited to hopefully live here for years to come.
Ty
Been loving the pool area lately, I love my apartment great place to live at. I would recommend this place to my friends & family. I can’t wait for the arcade!