Talaria

Despite COVID 19 Talaria has continued to try and keep us safe and have made noticeable attempts to help make our building social. I still do feel it is unfair to keep a mandatory Hello Alfred service during this time and request an alternate option immediately. Covid19 is not going away...and we need to change our previous contracts and amenities.
This apartment complex is beautiful in the pictures, but even more stunning in real life! Everything is bigger and more open than you expect and everyone I have run into here has been very kind and caring towards me! :)
The staff is very friendly. Maintenance issues (primarily garage gates with one being stuck open and not secure and one being non-operable) are frustrating.
So far everything has been very nice experience living here. The apartment is very comfortable the amenities for my dog are pleasant. Overall I'm glad I'm living here.
Everyone has been really friendly. Been here a day and already have been introduced to neighbors. There aren’t a ton of people roaming the hallways so it’s been easy to socially distance
Everyone is friendly and very helpful, the amenities are great and the building is so private and quiet . Having Whole Foods down stairs is great . We are very happy here so far and feel very at home .
I am happy with this place. The staff members are very nice and they are very respectful, they answered a lot of questions that we had. The place is big and nice.
I love the security and how clean the lobby is it makes it nicer to have guests . Also the sky lounge is nice and enjoy hanging out there. Haven’t been in the theatre room but looking forward to it
I recently moved to Talaria and I am incredibly happy with the decision I made. When we moved in the pole working here helped us with the process plus every time I had a question they were so kind to respond to it immediately.
It's a great blend of privacy and community. Many different activities are planned and time in your luxury apartment is quiet and safe. The amenities are plush.