Talaria

4.6

4.6

It is just amazing living here. It is quiet clean and nice. The neighbors are great and the staff which works here is too. The only thing i wish is that the amenities( the pool) would stay open till 12:00 but that is the only thing
Amazing amenities, even better staff and very calm area to live in. Great work spaces considering I work a lot from home and easy access to freeway.
This is the most beautiful community we have ever lived in! From the amazing staff to the absolutely spectacular amenities Talaria has it all!
Irene is "INCREDIBLE" ... my staying at Talaria is about the condition of the property and the great apartments, but Irene is 100% responsible for the execution and excellence at the property. She was Unbelievable!!!
Overall, this neighborhood is safe, quiet, and has many unique and relaxing things to check out. Making healthy habits is very simple and easy here!
The security staff is fantastic. Very kind and helpful. Nice interior apartment space. Many residents of the building are disgusting (multiple instances of vomit/waste in hallways, domestic abuse, drug use, neglect of pets who appear to live most of the time on balcony).
My wife and I have been here for two years and we love it. It has everything you could want. The places are new and maintenance is quick of there is any issue. The amenities are the best and management did their best to keep things available during the pandemic. There are monthly community activities.
Still enjoying our time here. Wonderful amenities and the staff have kept our community safe. The staff really makes the effort to try creative options for us to enjoy our community experience while keeping our safety the main priority. The one thing I do wish was to make Hello Alfred optional.
Eve through the pandemic the staff worked hard to make sure we still got as many benefits as we could. We worked together as a community to do the little things to make it possible.
I love i! Amazing staff and amenities. Apartment is modern and well designed inside abs the whole building. Neighbors are nice and freiendly.