Talaria

4.6

4.6

I love this residence. The neighbors are super nice i just wish the ammenities could stay open later than 9-10pm. I enjoy Talaria to the most
What an amazing apartments thanks to Talaria Team.Great neighbors.And perfect neighborhood. And Lovely managers Mana and Irene! Perfect that its just above the Whole Foods! Amazing,highly recommend:)
Talaria is a very well kept community and the staff is very accommodating. The surrounding area is very clean and well kept as well. We are very pleased with our experience so far!
Coming up on year two and we have no regrets about moving here. The is good communication from staff to residents to keep them in the loop about what is going on in our community. The amenities are a plus, the grounds are always clean, and there are always events to attend.
Professional and First Class all the way. I'm newer to the apartment world but my one previous experiences would have rated a zero at a building close by. I moved to Talaria, Irene and all of the management and staff here are top notch. Beyond my expectations. A TEN everyday of the week BRAVO Talaria!
The staff and community are outstanding. The maintenance staff are super responsive and friendly. The leasing staff are available to answer questions as well. The only challenge is that my neighbors above me are heavy footed.
Talaria offers a great living experience and has so many added amenities like the screening room, Wi-Fi lounge, meeting room fully equipped gym and fantastic location that is close to all major studios. BTW, everyone working at Talaria is friendly, courteous and always willing to help.
Great staff. Great location. All the amenities you need! Very happy with my decision to move in here! Would definitely recommend if you are undecided and looking for a new home!
Despite COVID 19 Talaria has continued to try and keep us safe and have made noticeable attempts to help make our building social. I still do feel it is unfair to keep a mandatory Hello Alfred service during this time and request an alternate option immediately. Covid19 is not going away...and we need to change our previous contracts and amenities.
This apartment complex is beautiful in the pictures, but even more stunning in real life! Everything is bigger and more open than you expect and everyone I have run into here has been very kind and caring towards me! :)