Talaria

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean building - appreciate the extra precautions during the pandemic. Noise has recently been taken care of from apartment below me.
Beautiful building, friendly staff, clean, comfortable, close to stores, close to the center of the city yet private enough for one to disconnect
Been here for 15 months and we are about to renew our lease! We love it here! It Isa perfect blend of community with monthly events and privacy. Chilling at the pool and hitting hot tub are my favorites. The gym is never business and everyone is very friendly.
It’s been amazing! Love it so much. Perfect start to a fresh new life and journey. Especially with a baby on the way this is the perfect spot for us to be at.
One word! Epic! Talaria is one of the most beautiful apartment buildings I’ve seen in LA with the sweetest staff. Love my one of a kind apartment. It’s such a fun place to call home with cool events set up often and free workout classes to keep you in shape. It has the best of everything. An incredible movie theatre, a fabulous gym, spa, jacuzzi, pool, hair salon, masssage room and more. What else could a girl want?! Talaria has built a wonderful community and I feel so lucky to be a part of it!
We Have only lived here for 2 weeks but we have had nothing but great interactions with the staff and maintenance is very responsive. The neighbors are so friendly as well.
Overall I still love this place. I wish there were more options with resident "dues ." I would gladly pay for an extra parking space instead of Hello Alfred. The maintenance issues are being addressed but I worry why there are so many issues? (Elevators, fire alarms, dog spa, fob access).
1 star
Talaria is a horrible experience. Find a Manager that cares, can communicate, and take responsibility. We talked to many other residents who feel the same.
We love living here! Our only real complaints are the number of times they are working on different systems in the building resulting in major inconvenience to the residents. It seems like it is constantly something - the elevators, the water, the fire alarms, the filters, the door hinges, the water (again and again), garage gates.... something always seems to be be broken or being worked on. Very odd for such a new building. Other than these inconveniences, everything else here is wonderful.
No complaints all is well Love the gym pool and the free classes Things do break down a lot. Elevator etc. and my car was broken into in the garage