Talaria

4.6

4.6

Been loving the pool area lately, I love my apartment great place to live at. I would recommend this place to my friends & family. I can’t wait for the arcade!
Great community, convenient location, pet friendly. Love being above Whole Foods. Electric car charging stations available. Walkable neighborhood.
Love the amenities of the apartment complex. Staff friendly and professional. Despite my balcony faces busy street, a rather quiet living space.
We have only been here for a few months. This is a very nice place to live. The management team is extremely professional and usually, responds in a timely matter, and helps to resolve any issues that we might have.
All it's great! I just wish we had longer hours in Joeys Bar. It's the only place where we can smoke and when is not reserved many of us neighboors hang in there at night. Maybe cast a vote between us all
I have no complaints. Talaria has been a great experience this past year that I have lived here. The courtyards are huge, clean, & ripe for many activities with the family or friends.
Great management , in my opinion the beat complex in Burbank , clean and the neighbours is cool ! We’ve been looking for apartment in Studio city , Glendale , Burbank for a very long time and it was a great choice for us - Thank you !
This place is absolutely wonderful. All around is always clean and the staff is super friendly. We are enjoying getting home and sitting out on our patio.
Beautiful place to raise a newborn and very fun swimming pool and outdoor areas. Also community events ste really fun and the staff is all very kind.
Nice apartment and great security staff. No enforcement of building rules (i.e., constant smell of weed everywhere, noise, dirty hallways, dog waste constantly in hallways, trash outside of people's doors, empty water bottles for weeks outside people's doors, etc.)