Talaria

4.6

4.6

Talaria Burbank is a great place to live. Great amenities, even though many of them were closed due to the pandemic. Great staff that was always very supportive and helpful! Great quiet building to rest and relax! New building with top of the line appliances. Great neighborhood with lots of places to walk to.
We really enjoy living here. The amenities are great, the community spaces are beautiful, and our place is lovely as well. We feel very safe here.
I love living here ! I feel so safe , great community. Everyone is so kind & welcoming. The Talaria is a very luxurious apartment to live in <3
This is a great place to live. Everything is clean and state of the art from the amenities to the units themselves. The staff is attentive and friendly as well. Would highly recommended making Talaria your home.
Amenities are top notch. Full time staff very helpful & available. Lots of great outdoor space. Units are huge and all come with large balconies or patios.
Everything is great minus someone who constantly leaves their dog poop behind in the dog run. Also it seems like someone who’s balcony faces alameda smokes and throws tons of cigarette butts onto the sidewalk. When you exit the dog run onto alameda and are walking toward the resident parking entrance, they’re all over the place.
Came for temporary but I believe I’ll stay longer friendly staf very welcoming super clean 24 hour security location is Amazingggggg super fast respond from office anytime I need something
I love it it’s amazing Luxury apartment I will recommend my friends and my relative I really love it cause I’ll food is downstairs apartment is very clean customer service is best and very nice neighborhood
Although the pandemic has limited the amenities and community experience, the Talaria team has made creative options to keep us safe and still have some fun. I just still wish Hello Alfred was options because we do not use it at all. And the delivery options have a surcharge. Please consider giving us two parking spaces each. There are more people wandering the area and it would help keep your residents safe getting into our cars. Thanks for all that you do
I love it here! I love using the theater and can’t exist for the sauna to be open so I can use it ! The pool table and the outdoor games have been great during qurantine.