Great management team, hard working cleaning staff and great amenities. The location of Talaria is also outstanding and in close proximity to the Whole Foods downstairs and many studios and nearby restaurants and freeway access.

Very friendly building staff. Floors should have been more soundproofed - can hear loud noises in apartment above and music in apartment below. Elevators and parking gate seem to malfunction frequently.

Most neighbors are friendly. I used to give this 5stars without question. Lately, I feel like all the rules and regulations are hindering us from having guest over. I also think the hello Alfred should be an optional charge. As much as I like Karen, it's just not a program for everyone. I would pay for an extra parking spot over hello Alfred any services. Perhaps that could be an option?

It's quiet, clean, and a fun considerate community is being formed. The events are great. I wish I could attend more of them. I use the gym all the time and I live being able to take advantage of the pool.

We are so happy with our new apartment. The service has been excellent, the location is convenient to all of our favorite spots, and our view is exceptional! So happy to be Talaria residents!

It's a beautiful place, great location and very friendly staff. I moved in a month ago and everyone has been extremely helpful. Great place to live.

The coffee cans in the third-floor business center are always empty. Others are amazing! The people, the amenities, the location are all excellent.

Very nice , hot ! Safety , quite ! From the beginning a didn’t Believe it I’m leaving this room , but afterwards I start to really ! More over it’s like an dream !

Love it, the building is great the people are wonderful! I will say it is taking to long to get things repaired. I have been waiting a month for my dishwasher and ice maker to be fixed. The security is great and I love Karen and the Alfred team. The building events have been wonderful and well planned. Would love to see more yoga classes and perhaps some morning classes outside in the courtyard.

From the moment we came to view Talaria, it has felt like home. All of the staff has been incredible and our apartment is absolutely gorgeous. We are currently moving in and cannot wait to enjoy everything this building has to offer!

The environment that has been created is very special and brings out the best in people. There have obviously been some great minds and great people behind Talaria!

Just moved in, so far so good. However, for a new building, it's a little rough in regards to maintenance: Dirt on hall walls, walls around Alameda elevator chipped, Light fixture near freight elevator broken. Also, move in is incredibly difficult: Loading zone is far, no ramp, can't hold doors open and freight elevator has lots of non- freight traffic.

It’s been nothing less than perfect living here. Keeping aside the amenities which would send any normal resident into overdrive, management has been beyond helpful with every and any aspect of my stay here.

Good staff. Good amenities. Only issue was with construction crew supervisor from owner team tried to access our unit for filter change when it was already done and he had been expressly told by property management team that they were not permitted to access. Construction supervisors disregard for property management and tenants express instructions a problem.

been here for 2 weeks! No complaints! very nice/ fun environment to be in! great staff and facility! I can wait to create more memories here!

Love it here, the people, the staff, the amenities, everything. My kids can run around and feel safe and I feel safe having them run around. Everyone here is so kind.

I was desperately looking for a transitional place. This place has everything I've been looking for in one place. Convenience to work, to high ways. above Whole Foods, 24 hr gym, outdoor pool and many more.

Pretty good place to live in. But the first day it was so hard for me and my roommate cause we don’t have any furniture and beds to sleep, so we can only sleep on the ground at that night. Then we got up very early and went to IKea as fast as possible to but so many things especially beds. But now it’s pretty good and everything is fine we sleep well hahahhaa

Great amenities, wish there was a weight restriction on dogs. Lots of young people and families. Currently very accessible to all amenities but at capacity there may be an issue with some amenities.

Beautiful property. A couple of initial issues that were addressed quickly. Great amenities including a pool, pool table, outdoor seating, bbq pits and much more

Community is very friendly, haven’t ran into anyone rude it’s been great experience. Everyone seems to respect one another and collects after themselves.

The apartments are beautiful. I love living within walking distance to work. I wish the hot tub/pool was open a little earlier in the morning so I could swim before work. Thanks!

So far I’ve loved living here! Everyone has been so welcoming and kind. The complex is beautiful and I am really enjoying all the amenities and feature s you have access to upon moving in!

We’re new residents but moving long distance has proven to be smooth! The staff is friendly and helpful. The apartment is great, and while we’ve had a few maintenance issues, they were promptly resolved!

My apartment is beautiful The amenities are fabulous.the people working here are superBeing so near to Whole foods is a plus.Who can ask for anything more?