been here for 2 weeks! No complaints! very nice/ fun environment to be in! great staff and facility! I can wait to create more memories here!

Love it here, the people, the staff, the amenities, everything. My kids can run around and feel safe and I feel safe having them run around. Everyone here is so kind.

I was desperately looking for a transitional place. This place has everything I've been looking for in one place. Convenience to work, to high ways. above Whole Foods, 24 hr gym, outdoor pool and many more.

Pretty good place to live in. But the first day it was so hard for me and my roommate cause we don’t have any furniture and beds to sleep, so we can only sleep on the ground at that night. Then we got up very early and went to IKea as fast as possible to but so many things especially beds. But now it’s pretty good and everything is fine we sleep well hahahhaa

Great amenities, wish there was a weight restriction on dogs. Lots of young people and families. Currently very accessible to all amenities but at capacity there may be an issue with some amenities.

Beautiful property. A couple of initial issues that were addressed quickly. Great amenities including a pool, pool table, outdoor seating, bbq pits and much more

Community is very friendly, haven’t ran into anyone rude it’s been great experience. Everyone seems to respect one another and collects after themselves.

The apartments are beautiful. I love living within walking distance to work. I wish the hot tub/pool was open a little earlier in the morning so I could swim before work. Thanks!

So far I’ve loved living here! Everyone has been so welcoming and kind. The complex is beautiful and I am really enjoying all the amenities and feature s you have access to upon moving in!

We’re new residents but moving long distance has proven to be smooth! The staff is friendly and helpful. The apartment is great, and while we’ve had a few maintenance issues, they were promptly resolved!

My apartment is beautiful The amenities are fabulous.the people working here are superBeing so near to Whole foods is a plus.Who can ask for anything more?

Beautiful and fully equipped complex. All the amenities are very conveniently located and offer a bunch of entertainment options. I have everything I need here!

We had had a rocky start the first two months of moving in due to construction, parking, etc but starting to really enjoy living at Talaria Burbank!

Very friendly, responsive, and professional staff and security people. Noisy neighbors and an ant problem in my apartment and in the pet park, but problems were quickly addressed.

My wife and I moved here at the end of February. After a little snag on the move in incentive it has been all smiles here. It is a great home experience to be able to hit the gym, sauna, and pool after work. Hosting parties has been something we have wanted to do and we have done it more in our time here than our entire time as a couple.

Really enjoying the amenities. The neighbors are all so friendly and it's beginning to feel like a community. I have noticed some "rule and restrictions" that I wish would be reconsidered over time. (Aka limited vol and music in the gym?) But we respect those around us and want everyone who lives here to love it too. I would request a proposing a few things: Maybe have an option to offer two spot garage parking since we are not at capacity (this might prevent folks from parking in inappropriate areas) Consider power washing the balconies...they are definitely needing a clean Work harder on the ant pest control issue.

We have been impressed by the staff here at Talaria, who are all very friendly, welcoming and helpful. We love our new apartment, having never lived in a brand new home before we are enjoying the experience! We have had a few issues; our movers said ours was one of their most difficult moves due to where they had to park and the long walk with all our furniture and boxes to our apartment! Another difficulty has been with the Nest system, the fan runs constantly, but maintenance is working with us on this issue. We love the amenities we have here at Talaria, and plan to take advantage of everything Talaria has to offer! Our neighbors have been friendly and helpful too and we think we are really going to enjoy living here!

Love the amenities! Having Whole Foods downstairs is the best. Talaria staff excellent. They are efficient and friendly. Easy move in process.

We just moved in... and so far the amenities are all what was promised. The leasing staff lead by Irene has been great and they made our move-in relatively easy.

Just moved in but have found the building to be well appointed and high quality. Staff has been terrific as well. Looking forward to taking advantage of all of the great amenities.

good. facility is nice, especially the swimming pool. Reading room is nice and comfortable. people are friendly. Location is great. love whole food market.

It is the best place , friendly staff , amazing service and the best community events. I love how we build community here. Your cleaning crew do an amazing job as well.

I love all the amenities and the staff are great! I felt right at home the moment I moved into my apartment. Every question I have and if I need assistance on anything, the concierge is so helpful.

I love living here! The building is in a great location for me and the amenities are perfect for what I need. The building staff are helping and friendly.

It is so far amazing to live in this apartment. I personally love the attentiveness of the staff to any questions or problems you may have. Another great benefit of living here is the availability of activities that are found throughout the complex. Personally for me this is by far one of the best apartments I have seen, and I cannot wait to fully experience all the activities that Talaria has to offer.