Talaria

I am happy with this place. The staff members are very nice and they are very respectful, they answered a lot of questions that we had. The place is big and nice.
I love the security and how clean the lobby is it makes it nicer to have guests . Also the sky lounge is nice and enjoy hanging out there. Haven’t been in the theatre room but looking forward to it
I recently moved to Talaria and I am incredibly happy with the decision I made. When we moved in the pole working here helped us with the process plus every time I had a question they were so kind to respond to it immediately.
It's a great blend of privacy and community. Many different activities are planned and time in your luxury apartment is quiet and safe. The amenities are plush.
It's alright, I love the apartment view. The apartment looks really cute and modern. The rooms are stunning. There's a few space for improvement, but other than that, it's a great place.
We've only been here a few weeks but are super impressed. The staff from the beginning has been so helpful. The amenities offered are amazing, and sense of community is great.
So far, I LOVE Talaria!! I have no issues. The staff. Is amazing, the location is perfect and the amenities are out of this world!! Thank you Talaria!
Just renewed our lease for another 15months! We are very satisfied with living at Talaria for the most part. I wish hello Alfred was optional and we could get an additional parking spot as a community reward or winner. The team has maintained and kept our living place safe and clean. It’s been an odd few months and I know there were unexpected stresses and obstacles, which I feel the team handled as best as they could. We appreciate being here and hope you continue to hear your tenants hopes and requests.
It has been a great experience living @Talaria especially because you have been protecting our community during these difficult times ......
We really enjoy living at Talaria. It's convenient to everything we need. It's secure and we feel very safe. And it feels most like home.