It's been some good and some bad so far. I communicated already with some of the management at Talaria about some of the misses that were disappointing. The unit is nice, the location is great, and the amenities are nice as well. Mana was great to work with during the rental process. After we moved in, though, there were some real issues, including not being told when workers were coming by, the check in process took quite some time, etc.

I love the apartment but I am not happy with the concessions not given to new residents when they didn’t have all of the amenities. I am still waiting on repairs as well

Great amenities, wish there was a weight restriction on dogs. Lots of young people and families. Currently very accessible to all amenities but at capacity there may be an issue with some amenities.

Just moved in, so far so good. However, for a new building, it's a little rough in regards to maintenance: Dirt on hall walls, walls around Alameda elevator chipped, Light fixture near freight elevator broken. Also, move in is incredibly difficult: Loading zone is far, no ramp, can't hold doors open and freight elevator has lots of non- freight traffic.

Very friendly building staff. Floors should have been more soundproofed - can hear loud noises in apartment above and music in apartment below. Elevators and parking gate seem to malfunction frequently.

I absolutely LOVE the staff at Talaria. However, I was very disheartened to move in at full lease price without any amenities in place. I spoke to local and regional management about this without any sort of compensation.

It's a beautiful place, great location and very friendly staff. I moved in a month ago and everyone has been extremely helpful. Great place to live.

Most neighbors are friendly. I used to give this 5stars without question. Lately, I feel like all the rules and regulations are hindering us from having guest over. I also think the hello Alfred should be an optional charge. As much as I like Karen, it's just not a program for everyone. I would pay for an extra parking spot over hello Alfred any services. Perhaps that could be an option?

It is a nice new building with great amenities. Construction completion timeline is longer than expected, which is getting a bit frustrating, but otherwise experience has been pretty smooth so far.

Good neighbors, fabulous fitness and business center which we enjoy using service, friendly snd service-minded staff, convenient location with Whole Foods just few steps away, lots of activities going on in the community

The apartments are beautiful. I love living within walking distance to work. I wish the hot tub/pool was open a little earlier in the morning so I could swim before work. Thanks!

Love it, the building is great the people are wonderful! I will say it is taking to long to get things repaired. I have been waiting a month for my dishwasher and ice maker to be fixed. The security is great and I love Karen and the Alfred team. The building events have been wonderful and well planned. Would love to see more yoga classes and perhaps some morning classes outside in the courtyard.

Beautiful property. A couple of initial issues that were addressed quickly. Great amenities including a pool, pool table, outdoor seating, bbq pits and much more

We have been impressed by the staff here at Talaria, who are all very friendly, welcoming and helpful. We love our new apartment, having never lived in a brand new home before we are enjoying the experience! We have had a few issues; our movers said ours was one of their most difficult moves due to where they had to park and the long walk with all our furniture and boxes to our apartment! Another difficulty has been with the Nest system, the fan runs constantly, but maintenance is working with us on this issue. We love the amenities we have here at Talaria, and plan to take advantage of everything Talaria has to offer! Our neighbors have been friendly and helpful too and we think we are really going to enjoy living here!

Good staff. Good amenities. Only issue was with construction crew supervisor from owner team tried to access our unit for filter change when it was already done and he had been expressly told by property management team that they were not permitted to access. Construction supervisors disregard for property management and tenants express instructions a problem.

Staff is so great. Still haven't met a lot of folks. I did have some issues with the FOB access which was rectified quickly. Otherwise, I am loving all the amenities... especially the hot tub and gym!

The establishment is very new, and for being new everything seems to get very organized and they have great staff! Place is clean, area is gorgeous and the amenities are amazing. Beautiful peaceful place!

good. facility is nice, especially the swimming pool. Reading room is nice and comfortable. people are friendly. Location is great. love whole food market.

Very nice , hot ! Safety , quite ! From the beginning a didn’t Believe it I’m leaving this room , but afterwards I start to really ! More over it’s like an dream !

The coffee cans in the third-floor business center are always empty. Others are amazing! The people, the amenities, the location are all excellent.

Very friendly, responsive, and professional staff and security people. Noisy neighbors and an ant problem in my apartment and in the pet park, but problems were quickly addressed.

It’s been nothing less than perfect living here. Keeping aside the amenities which would send any normal resident into overdrive, management has been beyond helpful with every and any aspect of my stay here.

We are so happy with our new apartment. The service has been excellent, the location is convenient to all of our favorite spots, and our view is exceptional! So happy to be Talaria residents!

The environment that has been created is very special and brings out the best in people. There have obviously been some great minds and great people behind Talaria!

So far I’ve loved living here! Everyone has been so welcoming and kind. The complex is beautiful and I am really enjoying all the amenities and feature s you have access to upon moving in!