This is the best apartment complex I have ever lived in, and I don’t say that lightly. When they say “effortless balance”, they mean it in every sense. A great place to live!!

Reply from Talia Apartments

There are alot many things that I like about living here: 1) Spacious room 2) Wonderful staff 3) apartments are very new, I lived in the old apartments, I know the feeling. 4) the only thing I want to add is having some sports complex- basketball and all

Reply from Talia Apartments

Just renewed my lease. Prior to doing this I visited a few other places to do a comparison and I am so glad I did. Really confirmed the quality and upscale vibe I have living in this community. Looking forward to another great year!

Reply from Talia Apartments

I feel that God put me here. I have never pumped gas in my life and thought oh oh. But I found a family garage just like I had and they pump gas and do mechanical work too. I found a piano teacher .03 miles from me and everything you could ever need is just so close by. My apartment is just beautiful and I live it. Am also looking forward to getting a puppy in the near future. It is a joy to be here

Reply from Talia Apartments

Convenient location, comfortable apartment, and great amenities! We love using the fitness center and grilling area. Response to any maintenance needs has been prompt and complete!

Reply from Talia Apartments

The community of Talia Apartments is very personal and homey. The leasing agents really make you feel at home and are always available for any assistance you may need. The community is also very close to an Apex Center with lots of activites and places to eat.

Reply from Talia Apartments

We are loving our apartment at Talia! We have lived in many apartment complexes around the country and this is one of the nicest we have lived in. Great office staff and very well maintained!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Maintenance staff is wonderful. I have a mischievous cat that knocked my necklace down the drain in the bathroom sink (twice) and maintenance retrieved it for me both times the very next day. I love them!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Great comunity and people fun swimming in the pool and hot tub which is so refreshing the park is small animals play yard the staff is amazing

Reply from Talia Apartments

We just moved in over the weekend, and so far everything has been lovely! The building and amenities are so nice and clean, and the apartment complex is within 5 minutes of almost any store you would need.

Reply from Talia Apartments

I love living here, very clean, the maintenance is very efficient and fast, Judith working in the office is very nice, have a SPA for dog's,

Reply from Talia Apartments

Its great experience, great experience i like in Talia is Staff. They are very friendly and quick response. Talia. Streets are clear , sidewalks, Gym and club house are very clean. Its a wonderful experience staying in Talia.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Staff and Maintenance always quick to respond. Enjoyed the pottery decorating during the holidays. The amazon boxes outside the mail room are great! I have enjoyed living at Talia.

Reply from Talia Apartments

This apartment complex has everything you need. A great atmosphere, attentive staff, and a genuinely good neighborhood experience. I thoroughly enjoy where I live and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Very happy with our experience at Talia Marlborough! We moved last year and would love continue. Everyone from residents to staff seems to be very nice and friendly. Shout out to Miranda and Judy! Maintenance team is also very responsive.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Just had my 1st real snow storm here at Talia. Streets are clear and sidewalks too! Really makes a big difference. AND sand is set throughout the community to keep from falling. The little things really are the big things! Nice job team Talia!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Awesome community to live in. Geeat ammenties and great service. Apartment plan are amazing and value for money. Live the spa in the pool and in nutshell feels like home

Reply from Talia Apartments

It is a Great apartment 👍. Good customer service from the leasing office. Nearer to the Apex and the groceries. Bike lane sounds impressive, should test it out.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Great experience living in the community. Friendly and helpful staff Convenient location Easy to access from different routes to avoid traffic

Reply from Talia Apartments

We love living at Talia! Great location, amenities, and grounds. Easy access to Apex Center. Apartments are nicely appointed and so comfortable. Staff is awesome and always helpful. A great place to call home!

Reply from Talia Apartments

I love talia so much that when i decided to move to a larger apt i chose to stay at talia i love how everyone says hi to you that makes me feel welcome

Reply from Talia Apartments

We have had nothing but a fantastic experience with our apartment so far. Maintenance and staff quickly respond to any concerns / problems and the one problem we had was fixed within a half an hour. The grounds are always well kept, I noticed staff walking around picking up any particles of trash or debris laying around the parking lot, cleaning up the trash / recycling areas on a daily basis. There are always updated posters in the elevator about different activities going on for the residents to participate in, including collections for homeless. Talia has been nothing but an amazing experience for the past 2 and a half months.

Reply from Talia Apartments

I just moved in and it has been the best apartment I’ve ever stayed in thus far. I am only here for a short period of time for work but they worked with me and made sure they got me the best place for my situation. The front desk staff is definitely what made the difference in living here versus somewhere else.

Reply from Talia Apartments

These apartment buildings are built so poorly. My wife and I can hear literally every sound from our neighbors next door and above us, which is waking us up at night and preventing us from getting work done from home. Many of the sounds aren't even from excessively loud activities. We are spending far too much money on this "luxury" apartment to be able to hear everything our neighbors are doing. On a positive note, the front office staff has been helpful and maintenance is always quick to respond and fix any issues we have.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Beautiful community. Staff is top notch and responds quickly and efficiently 24 hrs a day. It is on the pricey end of things but at the end of the day, you get what you pay for.