Talia Apartments

4.6

4.6

Kristin
Enjoying our walks and the dog park :) Everyone is very personable and welcoming. Sitting by the pool reading a book, is wonderful! Highly recommend Talia!
Carmen Elaine
I'm always being harassed by the office and having them take pictures of my apartment every month 😮 when I signed my lease Lisa promised I was all set with paperwork then yesterday emario knocks in my door with a letter for me to sign😮also last month Lisa promised my apartment was all set and they wouldn't be back to my apartment because it looked great then I received a email from Carla saying hey Carmen we need to go back to your apartment every 30 days to make sure it's up to our standards 😠😮
Akshay
Since i moved form out of state it was hard to decide on an apartment and Talia apartment responded quickly with all my questions Communication was on point. The apartment also is clean and looked after nicely.
Margaret
The Talia has great community amenities and the neighbors are all very friendly! The community is well kept and lively. The leasing staff are helpful and welcoming.
Jasmine
Great maintenance service. Lovely facilities and pool. Gym is never too crowded, perfect amount. Nice to walk around across the street from Tech park.
Ana
Living at Talia so far has been a pleasant experience! Everything is delivered as promised. The unit was cleaned and everything was working when we moved, after a week we made a maintenance request that was prompt address within last then 24 hours. Nice staff, adorable neighbors and amazing view. A peaceful place to live!
Jasmine
We really love our apartment, our neighbors and the staff at Talia. The one thing we’re unhappy about is the 16% rent increase this year. There realistically should be a percent cap. Understanding that they must adjust to market rates, this price increase is surely pricing people out.
Corey
about 2 months ago
David was amazing through the entire process! We recently moved here and we’re unsure about everything but the peace of mind that David, Lisa, and Carla provided was priceless.
Charles
about 2 months ago
Our apartment is terrific with spacious rooms, lots of storage, southern facing windows for solar heating and uplifting light, and everything works well. While we enjoy our apartment, it the people here who make the community real: Andy and Sadat are friendly and helpful; office personnel are always friendly and helpful, instantly dropping what they're working on when we come to there office to ask what assistance they might provide. The facilities offer much to enjoy: sitting on our deck to relax; work out in the weight room; multiple dog stands sprinkled around the grounds for waste disposal and bag availability; pool table and swimming pool for fun; and lots of places to walk the dog around campus. Thalia has afforded us an exceptional home and base of operations while our new energy efficient home is being built, and we would recommend it to anyone. Thanks for a well run and maintained facility.
Renata
about 2 months ago
we really enjoyed living at talia, the manager in particular Carla is very attentive and helpful We recommend coming to live in the Talia condominium