My experience here since moving to Talia Appartment in Marlboro is an experience like no other I had before all your needs are close by,and the office and maintenance are a present help when you need then .

Extremely comfortable, close to the market, very green and luxury apartment. Don't want to leave Talia apartments till I am in Marlborough..

Reply from Talia Apartments

*In love with Talia monthly incentives *Spacious open floor plans *24 hour amenities *My view facing nature & the dog park totally priceless *Above all, it really feels like a community here.. I’ve met amazing neighbors that I can truly call friends. XO’s JeLi

Reply from Talia Apartments

Buenas tardes . Yo de mi parte todo está bn lo único que a veces dan quejas ignecesariasmente porq ellos también hacen cosas que yo como recidente evito y no van conmigo de hay no tengo mas nada que decir son buenas personas es todos .

Reply from Talia Apartments

Its mordern space, clean ,well maintained and peaceful atmosphere. Love it by far in the two years period that i have lived so far. Staff and management are good. Have required stores at walkable distance so five wtwrs per location. Feels like home.

Reply from Talia Apartments

I just moved in and I love everything about my apartment! It's so beautiful, I was lucky to get a walkout first floor unit which I love! Everyone seems super nice as well, I love it there

Reply from Talia Apartments

The manager is awesome and she would do anything to make you feel comfortable. Some of the reasons I never consider moving away from Talia. I do hope to stay longer

Reply from Talia Apartments

I only moved into Talia about 2 days ago. My daughter and I are very happy with our apartment and the available amenities. I am hopeful that my dryer will work soon however!!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Great apartment complex with nice amenities including a pool, hot tub and gym. Ideal location, located directly behind the Apex center. Friendly leasing office making living here easy.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Judy was very friendly and amazing at the office. We thoroughly enjoyed all our interactions with her. The other office staff was also awesome.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Love Talia because it’s a new building with a modern design which is exactly what I was looking for in my apartment search. I’m also mostly Italian and go to Italy a lot so it was a perfect name as well.

Reply from Talia Apartments

The e peri eve hasn’t been so great. I had to follow up on the accent wall getting painted and the requested shelving still hasn’t been installed in closets, this was requested st least six weeks ago. I informed the office about dog poop smeared on the hallway wall and it was not addressed after several days, so I cleaned it myself. Finally, the upstairs neighbors are very disrespectful regarding noise and I suspect marijuana use. I hope things improve considering the money we are paying to live here.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Very well maintained property. The pool and fitness center are kept up well. The office always welcomes suggestions and are easy to speak to. Dave is maintenance is always timely and thorough. A great place all around!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Hi, I have been here since the end of January and love this place. Most everyone here is very friendly and I can have a dog. Great benefit!!!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Lack of proactive communication about mold issues and departure of all individuals in the top floors. My past highrise managing group was proactive about communicating structural issues in the building so as to not alarm residents.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Just tried our fitness center's spin bikes and video follow along. Wow. Feel like I was in a private studio. I have also noticed a lovely couple practicing for a big dance (wedding?) and the whole vibe is private, quiet, clean and easy. LOVE iy! Can't imagine going back to a noisy gym. Just another reason to love where I live!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Love the apartment.. HOWEVER... our experience since moving upstairs has been hell. Paperwork lost, one specific lady that works there is nothing but rude and thinks she’s more than just a customer service personnel. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reply from Talia Apartments

I Love living here. Any time I have Questions the staff are awesome and help me. I have not had any issues with anyone and there is always fast and friendly service. Quiet community living at its best.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Is a great community to live. Very convenient location. The amenities like the gym, the pool, the share bikes are incredible. I fully recommend the community.

Reply from Talia Apartments

So far so good the only complaint I have is the bathroom doors backwards it is blocking my entrance door when I open it and the lights over the island in the kitchen are so low that I walk into it every time I've complained about it but they say they can't do nothing about it I'm legally blind I'm sure they could there has to be something done about it. Other than that everything is so far so good

Reply from Talia Apartments

Staff's nice here and the environment is good. A good location with nearby grocery stores and a lot of good restaurants. The amenities here is also very good. Good living experience!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Talia is at a great location, amenities are good and most employees at the office are nice. The units are modern and comfortable. Snow removal could be better. Sidewalks are messy and slippery and almost never salted when it snows. Most neighbors are good, but some dog owners would not pickup after their dogs and the dog DNA ID service used to apply fines when people don’t pickup dog waste apparently is not enforced.

Reply from Talia Apartments

I have been living at Talia for almost 2 months now and have had a very smooth transition. The leasing office is always there and very helpful with any questions I have, and the community is a very friendly, clean, and inclusive one.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Love the Talia Apartments. They are the best community in Marlborough, MA. 1. Convenient location 2. Great place to live 3. Clean community 4. Management is good 5. All amenities required for anyone looking for a modern community to live in.

Reply from Talia Apartments

I just moved in but have loved everything about Talia so far! The amenities and location is great. There is both a pool and a gym on the property which is very convenient!