I have been living at Talia for almost 2 months now and have had a very smooth transition. The leasing office is always there and very helpful with any questions I have, and the community is a very friendly, clean, and inclusive one.

Love the Talia Apartments. They are the best community in Marlborough, MA. 1. Convenient location 2. Great place to live 3. Clean community 4. Management is good 5. All amenities required for anyone looking for a modern community to live in.

Reply from Talia Apartments

I just moved in but have loved everything about Talia so far! The amenities and location is great. There is both a pool and a gym on the property which is very convenient!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Talia has literally made it effortless living. Everything is taken care of and you definitely receive what you pay for!!! I would recommend this complex to everyone.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Living at Talia has been such a wonderful experience for me. The location is great, and the people are very nice! I would like to thank Talia for a wonderful past two years.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Just moved in, and I’m still getting acquainted with the area, but everything is beautiful and the people seem friendly, looking forward to meeting more residents.

Reply from Talia Apartments

The location is nice. The appartment is big and spacious. But the con is the price for short term lease is way to high for people to afford.

Reply from Talia Apartments

The complex is good, well maintained, organized and clean. Also, it is a quiet place which is essencial to relax. The infrastructure is so also good and the mix with the nature makes the place special. Very grateful to live here.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Wonderful place to live, very good atmosphere, Judy at office is very attention and kind, maintenace staff prompt for service, you can walk to Apex Center from Talia

Reply from Talia Apartments

Maintenance staff is great always prompt with service. Office staff isn’t always the most helpful with responding to complaints. There continues to be an issue with people smoking in garages and balconies.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Great place to call home. The property is well maintained and the staff is responsive, attentive and always friendly. Matt, David, Judy, Miranda and Stacey all do such a wonderful job here. What a great team! There's also a great dog park. All the amenities are A+. Close proximity to 495 & I90.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Just moved in. The building is so quiet, well kept, and everyone encounteted so far are so nice! The units are instant envy makers from family and friends that have seen it.

Reply from Talia Apartments

This is the best apartment complex I have ever lived in, and I don’t say that lightly. When they say “effortless balance”, they mean it in every sense. A great place to live!!

Reply from Talia Apartments

There are alot many things that I like about living here: 1) Spacious room 2) Wonderful staff 3) apartments are very new, I lived in the old apartments, I know the feeling. 4) the only thing I want to add is having some sports complex- basketball and all

Reply from Talia Apartments

Just renewed my lease. Prior to doing this I visited a few other places to do a comparison and I am so glad I did. Really confirmed the quality and upscale vibe I have living in this community. Looking forward to another great year!

Reply from Talia Apartments

I feel that God put me here. I have never pumped gas in my life and thought oh oh. But I found a family garage just like I had and they pump gas and do mechanical work too. I found a piano teacher .03 miles from me and everything you could ever need is just so close by. My apartment is just beautiful and I live it. Am also looking forward to getting a puppy in the near future. It is a joy to be here

Reply from Talia Apartments

Convenient location, comfortable apartment, and great amenities! We love using the fitness center and grilling area. Response to any maintenance needs has been prompt and complete!

Reply from Talia Apartments

The community of Talia Apartments is very personal and homey. The leasing agents really make you feel at home and are always available for any assistance you may need. The community is also very close to an Apex Center with lots of activites and places to eat.

Reply from Talia Apartments

We are loving our apartment at Talia! We have lived in many apartment complexes around the country and this is one of the nicest we have lived in. Great office staff and very well maintained!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Maintenance staff is wonderful. I have a mischievous cat that knocked my necklace down the drain in the bathroom sink (twice) and maintenance retrieved it for me both times the very next day. I love them!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Great comunity and people fun swimming in the pool and hot tub which is so refreshing the park is small animals play yard the staff is amazing

Reply from Talia Apartments

We just moved in over the weekend, and so far everything has been lovely! The building and amenities are so nice and clean, and the apartment complex is within 5 minutes of almost any store you would need.

Reply from Talia Apartments

I love living here, very clean, the maintenance is very efficient and fast, Judith working in the office is very nice, have a SPA for dog's,

Reply from Talia Apartments

Its great experience, great experience i like in Talia is Staff. They are very friendly and quick response. Talia. Streets are clear , sidewalks, Gym and club house are very clean. Its a wonderful experience staying in Talia.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Staff and Maintenance always quick to respond. Enjoyed the pottery decorating during the holidays. The amazon boxes outside the mail room are great! I have enjoyed living at Talia.