We just moved in over the weekend, and so far everything has been lovely! The building and amenities are so nice and clean, and the apartment complex is within 5 minutes of almost any store you would need.

Reply from Talia Apartments

I love living here, very clean, the maintenance is very efficient and fast, Judith working in the office is very nice, have a SPA for dog's,

Reply from Talia Apartments

Its great experience, great experience i like in Talia is Staff. They are very friendly and quick response. Talia. Streets are clear , sidewalks, Gym and club house are very clean. Its a wonderful experience staying in Talia.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Staff and Maintenance always quick to respond. Enjoyed the pottery decorating during the holidays. The amazon boxes outside the mail room are great! I have enjoyed living at Talia.

Reply from Talia Apartments

This apartment complex has everything you need. A great atmosphere, attentive staff, and a genuinely good neighborhood experience. I thoroughly enjoy where I live and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Very happy with our experience at Talia Marlborough! We moved last year and would love continue. Everyone from residents to staff seems to be very nice and friendly. Shout out to Miranda and Judy! Maintenance team is also very responsive.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Just had my 1st real snow storm here at Talia. Streets are clear and sidewalks too! Really makes a big difference. AND sand is set throughout the community to keep from falling. The little things really are the big things! Nice job team Talia!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Awesome community to live in. Geeat ammenties and great service. Apartment plan are amazing and value for money. Live the spa in the pool and in nutshell feels like home

Reply from Talia Apartments

It is a Great apartment 👍. Good customer service from the leasing office. Nearer to the Apex and the groceries. Bike lane sounds impressive, should test it out.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Great experience living in the community. Friendly and helpful staff Convenient location Easy to access from different routes to avoid traffic

Reply from Talia Apartments

We love living at Talia! Great location, amenities, and grounds. Easy access to Apex Center. Apartments are nicely appointed and so comfortable. Staff is awesome and always helpful. A great place to call home!

Reply from Talia Apartments

I love talia so much that when i decided to move to a larger apt i chose to stay at talia i love how everyone says hi to you that makes me feel welcome

Reply from Talia Apartments

We have had nothing but a fantastic experience with our apartment so far. Maintenance and staff quickly respond to any concerns / problems and the one problem we had was fixed within a half an hour. The grounds are always well kept, I noticed staff walking around picking up any particles of trash or debris laying around the parking lot, cleaning up the trash / recycling areas on a daily basis. There are always updated posters in the elevator about different activities going on for the residents to participate in, including collections for homeless. Talia has been nothing but an amazing experience for the past 2 and a half months.

Reply from Talia Apartments

I just moved in and it has been the best apartment I’ve ever stayed in thus far. I am only here for a short period of time for work but they worked with me and made sure they got me the best place for my situation. The front desk staff is definitely what made the difference in living here versus somewhere else.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Beautiful community. Staff is top notch and responds quickly and efficiently 24 hrs a day. It is on the pricey end of things but at the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Being a resident at Talia apartments has been great. It's a good community. People are friendly. The surrounding areas are a plus as well. It definitely feels like home!

Reply from Talia Apartments

This place is awesome! A wonderful place to live, with a quiet environment, plenty to do and see, and it’s close to basically everything you would need. I am very happy living here!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Great apartments, good and friendly staff, very clean, and quiet niehbors. I would definitely recommend to everyone. Near by fun places as well such Apex center

Reply from Talia Apartments

It has been a good experience living in Talia apartment. Good place to live, organized and quiet place too. Good neighbors and infra-structure that allows us to enjoy living in this place.

Reply from Talia Apartments

The people and the facility are awesome. Absolutely the least painful lease that I have ever been involved in. Have and will recommend to others.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Our experience at Talia apartments have been great. From our home to the amenities, Management and neighborhood. Having the Apex center, stores restaurants is a plus!

Reply from Talia Apartments

Nice and lovely place. Maintenence needs to be more quicker but it's fine now. Will refer my friends for sure. Great Landscaping and dog park maintenence.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Dave with maintenance is great! Office staff always responds quickly to email. The grounds are always kept neat. Already a year living here and would recommend.

Reply from Talia Apartments

My experience here at Talia has been positive. I feel safe & everyone is helpful. When I put in a maintenance request it’s always done promptly.

Reply from Talia Apartments

Very beautiful, pleasant to live in here, very clean, and polite neighbour, the maintenance is professional and efficient, I am very happy in Talia