The Meridian

Its expensive but its alright. The property isn't the prettiest, but the community is quiet and I've never had a problem with my neighbors. The electricity bill is high!
Living here at the Meridian for the past 6 months has been an amazing experience for sure. In the middle of living here my car was totaled in an accident but due to such a convenient location I was still able to go to work and also be able to easily access stores when i needed.
I believe this is a great place to live. Very clean and well kept. I will always refer people to stay here because it it’s truly one of the best places I ever stayed
I like interactions with the office. Maintenance calls are good in responding within the same week. Home is comfortable to live in. The only complaint I have is dog poop not picked up by pet's walking friend.
I wouldn’t recommend anyone to the meridians to be honest y’all do the most! Someone literally got stabbed outside our (Me and my cousins) apartment and they said they couldn’t do nothing about it.... like wtf
Friendly staff, good prices and plenty of apartment space. Very complete gym and amenities. Just wish appliances and furniture were more updated
Nice apartment. Big and comfortable. Front desk desk people are nice and do what they can to help in Ll circumstances. To be honest it's not what I expected.
I love this place,They are very good at solving problems in the apartments, very attentive to people, I really like to live enthe meridian, it is a good place to live, very beautiful place, I hope to stay there for a long time.
1 star
When I moved in the apartment was extremely dirty. There was brown little balls in the bath tub and crumbs every where. There was no attempt to clean. The furniture I received is extremely worn out there is brown spots and one of the legs are broken. It’s extremely outdated pink counter tops and tan fridge and cabinets. Is not worth any price. The kitchen makes me depressed. My cable also can’t be hooked up in my room. This is the worst apartment I have seen for this price ever.
- Most of the gym equipment does not work/is broken - The residents throw trash in the parking lot every day - Utilities are too high relative to other apartment complexes nearby - The unit itself has numerous infrastructure/maintenance issues - Bugs are a consistent issue that have not been resolved despite 3+ service orders