Doug our maintenance man has been such a great help! He is extremely quick to come help solve our issues and show us tricks on how to fix things in the future.

I love it here. The transition was really smooth, and the staff here are very helpful. They really do try the best they can. I wish there was more people in maintenance but I guess that’s okay too. I once had a problem with my room but it got fixed in literally 10 minutes when I told them about it. Overall the Meridian is a quiet and calm complex with plenty of parking spaces. Anyone would be lucky to be here!

This place is actually great ..close to everything I need and the staff is very friendly and nice the only thing is I wish the pool was cleaned more often but other then that it’s a great place

I wish management would be more attentive, but other than that the place is neat and clean. I love that it’s newer. I have heard a lot of bad things here but personally, I have not had a bad experience yet. It wasn’t great when I moved in and they didn’t have my key ready though...

For the most part the community is good, there were some minor issues with my actual apartment such as leaking water and no electricity but they were fixed within 3 days. The only thing that wasn’t fixed was my dryer which still doesn’t work quite right. The locations great though.

Amazing. I love everything about this wonderful place. I want to live here forever and ever and ever and ever.Hey it's Boris again, just have some updates about the mixer. It's happening Friday the 13 (spooky right.) starting at 7pm and ends when the last people decide to leave. Like I've mentioned it's an open bar with a bartender (myself). There will be non-alcoholic drinks as well, this is a stress free environment please don't feel like you have to drink, however, us heavy drinkers will gladly carry your loan. It's geared for meeting new people. It's a small apartment and everyone I spoked to has indicated they want to come. >>Please snap/text/Reddit me if you are coming. Also, please let me know how many people are coming. << FAQ A) What do you need? 1) Foldable chairs and foldable table. (beer bong) 2) I have plenty of White Claw, my rum supply is at 3/4 capacity and I'm out of vodka. 3) Cuban Coffee Rum 4) I'm still looking for decorations if you have color lights or some cool signage hmu. B) where's the location? 1)It's vital that I know whose coming because it will determine my prep work. A lot of times when hosting a party I run into people say they are going but end up not going. So this is an update and a roll call. I've already compiled small excel sheet so I roughly know who you are already. 2) Thursday night I'm do a final roll call to make sure if anything chanegd and that is when I'll give you the address. I'm mostly doing this so my location isn't so widely available/I get better grasp on whose going. 3) I'm located on 615 St Augustine street If you need ride hmu. C) What drinks will you have? Bar inventory 1)3 cases of WhiteClaw 2) Malibu coconut rum 3) half gold Bacardi 4) Diplomatico rum (fancy rum) 5) I'm get Popov vodka if no one brings Drinks I will be making at Henry Ford level. Caribbean pineapple Coconut orange Malibu Barbie Malibu heaven Ginger rum Cuban Coffee (maybe) Dirty Shirely Temples Home recipes Tea shots, and Mint Hansel.

The Meridian is a great place to live, but it does take forever to get something fixed. To be honest, I live right by the work shed and I see the workers drinking beer and sitting around all day... other than that, the meridian fits my needs!

Severe Maintenance issues, things that should have already been replaced before tenant moves in. It looks like old tenants barely cleaned, cracks, cabinets and bathrooms should have been replaced

Although it's a good place to live in and the staff is welcoming there are a couple of problems. For example, the apartment complex I'm in was old and not taken care of and dirty. There was a broken toilet handle, destroyed window blinds, and carpet that reeks of urine. I just wish they would have fixed the place up a bit so I wouldn't have to bother maintenance by making so many service requests

My experience so far as a resident Ian going rest. The staff are nice and this place is nice too. Everything that you need around here are always close by.

The walk to campus is very nice but the cleanliness is not up to my standards and there are a lot of bugs. The AC does not cool properly and the ice maker doesn’t work.

There have been a lot of maintenance issues that have and still need to be addressed. Residents are not pick up after their dogs and trash is piling up at the dumps.

So far it's been great! It is an awesome location and the price is great. The only issue is maintenance is very slow and the dumpster has not been picked up yet.

We needed new appliances but overall everyone has been very helpful! We got everything fixed pretty quickly and they seemed to be very on top of making sure that we have the best living experience!

The rooms are big and really nice, but i really didn’t like the way the rooms were first presented to me and my roommates because of all the bugs and how dirty everything was... it took a lot of man power to get it how I wanted it to be

Living here is fine. Sometimes maintenance can be an issue if you need things fixed ASAP and correctly. Overall, it’s a quiet nice place to live.

Staff friendly and will try and get the job done. The pet owners are inconsiderate so the grounds is flooded with dog 💩. Parking is impossible! And when it rains it can be hard to safety navigate to your door. Best to get a premium, my standard is dated! Like the amenities offered in the office!

I love the apartment, my only issue is that the floors in my room are stained. But other than that it was clean and beautiful when we moved in and the location is perfect.

Reply from Tally Off Campus Housing

The rooms provide me with more than enough space. It is very quiet and peaceful. Maintenance is a bit slow I still need them to fix a door and a window, but other than that I have no complaints.

Reply from Tally Off Campus Housing

Community is great and move in was easy. Besides a couple maintenance issues, everything else has been great so far. Everyone at move in was super sweet and made moving in super quick.

Reply from Tally Off Campus Housing

The roaches aren't great. The dryer is finicky. The kitchen is small. The amenities are lovely and the place is pretty big. Otherwise, it's a place to live!

Reply from Tally Off Campus Housing

I love the location, being so close to Doak Campbell is amazing, i cant wait for gamedays. The roommate matching was not done very well but it is student housing.

Reply from Tally Off Campus Housing

Love being here it’s awesome experience for me if I had choice to move or renew. I would renew my lease and recommend everyone that looking come here

Reply from Tally Off Campus Housing

Apartment hasn’t been touched since last tenant, and no one is doing anything to fix it. There’s even mold in the kitchen and the office has known about it for a week and has still done nothing. Still have no idea when I will move in. I like my neighbor though, she’s a friend of a friend.

Reply from Tally Off Campus Housing

Nice place and clean, I’m extremely happy with the customer service. Zarinah has been more than helpful. The amenities are always kept nice and clean and up to date as well