Talon Hill Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Been here since March and we couldn't be happier! Really an amazing place to live. I love how close to the mountains we are and having a beautiful home to live in
Move in was smooth. Community feels very welcoming. Maintenance came and fixed blinds right away that were missing. I am very comfortable here. Would recommend
Amazing apartments and area. Steve and Kaylee were very helpful in helping me acquire the apartment that I wanted. Great service! No complaints at all.
Good neighborhood, friendly neighbors. Things felt safe and quiet. Enjoyed the proximity to local shops and Mountain views. They will up your rent annually though, which isn’t a new thing for landlords. Shorter leasing terms will skyrocket and isn’t affordable. Can be a bit overpriced like most things in Northgate, but you’re paying for the location. Might be able to fill apartments better if they didn’t try to skyrocket prices.
its pretty good!! i've only been here for about a week but everyone is pretty friendly, the apartments are nice and the view is spectacular!
Talon Hills doesn’t feel like a typical apartment complex, it feels more like a wonderful neighborhood, filled with genuinely nice people! The day after I moved in, my neighbor downstairs brought me homemade cookies! How sweet is that?! Very! My surroundings are lovely, and my views of Pikes Peak are amazing! The sunsets from my balcony never disappoint! The inside of my unit feels more like a home, than an apartment... I love the high ceilings, the beautiful flooring and plush carpet.
It's a Amazing place to live! Nothing better than a community who cares about you. Great customer service and great prices! One of the best place in Colorado Springs area.
When moving in there were multiple places where there were nicks and dings. Drawers were not cleaned (one with a sticky spot which once told the cleaner just painted over). Over all don't mind that much but this was the first apartment I have moved into that wasn't quite ready for me to move in.
We're loving it here! We've only lived in Colorado for a few months and we are loving it. Living here has been the perfect location for our home base for Colorado. Whether we want to take a trip to Denver, go to Pike's Peak, go to the sand dunes, these apartment homes seem to always be close to everything!
Can’t say enough good things about living at Talon Hill apartments. Especially love my view of Pikes Peak, it never gets old! Looking forward to using pool soon.