This is a great place. Friendly and clean well kept grounds. Special thank you to the office for being so understanding with my financial down fall. Identity theft can really suck the life out of you. Being a single mom and allowing me to catch up with out issues or fear. It means a lot to me.

This complex used to be good (clean, good residents, lower transition, maintenance problems fixed) and the management staff and employees were available and friendly. I am moving out and happy to do so, after 5 years this complex is not what it used to be,

I’ve lived at Talon for almost five years. I love the layout of my apartment. The grounds are beautifully maintained. The complex is pet friendly, I enjoy seeing all of the dogs. The office staff and maintenance are very friendly, and always very helpful. Talon Hill is well lit at night, and a very safe place to reside. I really enjoy living at Talon Hill, it’s Home.

The employees here were extremely helpful when it came to my moving process. The apartments are nice and well put together. The amenties are very nice. The gym is my favorite part considering I’m in the military very helpful.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon is a beautiful place in the Colorado Springs area, talon needs improvement in returning emails timely and addressing the front desk personal. Very unprofessional

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Overall the community and the area is great. It’s very quiet. Shopping and eating with reach. Entertainment is also within reach. :-) X 1000

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Staff at Talon Hill are friendly and professional. I relocated from another state and found responses were prompt and informative. Thank you Talon Hill for making my transition to Colorado.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The staff here is amazing which makes you feel immediately comfortable living here. Every neighbor I have met here is friendly and the amenities are great. Only complaint is some owners do not pick up thier dog waste and sometimes the valet trash isn’t picked up when scheduled. Other than that I love living here!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Love the apartment, it's quiet, plenty of closets, wonderful view and large porch. The maintenance crew is excellent and the office personnel are polite.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

For the most part I have loved my time here. It is a wonderful apartment and it feels like home. After 3 years of living here loyally, my husband and i wanted to move to a 1 bedroom to relieve our finances a bit. But this neighborhood has just become far too expensive.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have referred Talon Hill to friends searching for an apartment because it has always been peaceful and well kept. We enjoy the environment.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Nice place to stay. Nice apartment and neighborhood with locations.Many hotels are near by and close to office.Good for Kids and family.Enough parking.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I love this place. I don't think I've said that for many apartments in my life time. It's well kept, and the people in the office and maintenance are very nice and helpful when you have a problem or question about anything.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We love living here!! The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because we have only been tenants for 3 months, and I have yet to use all the amenities.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Office staff very friendly. Really love the pool and gym. Like having the valet garbage service. The community events are great. This engages the community

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Love everything at Talon!! We have lived here for 2 years and just renewed our lease for another year. I enjoy our big apartment that is spacious and open.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Nice apartment complex. Not as updated as some, but not bad. Only complaint is irresponsible pet owners that don't pick up after their dog. But, someone from the complex routinely picks up the messes.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far the move in process has been great. Staff is very helpful and great to work with. Apartments are clean and layout is nice. Amenities are great as well.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far it’s ok. The people that work here are helpful so that’s good. I also like the fact that there is a lot of parking. The apartment itself is also good.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Awesome community Great apartments, nice ventilation in apartments compare to other communities. Prompt maintenance and service. Great staff (Managment and Maintenance both). Like very much since staying in last two years.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Just moved into our community and absolutely love it. My girlfriend and I are eager to meet the friendly neighbors and cute pets too! Amazing view and very homey

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I'm really glad I found Talon Hill! They have provided a discreet, safe place to be and it shows in the care their staff provides. When I put in a maintenance call, I got a call 45 min later so they could schedule someone coming into my unit versus just showing up. Very positive experience!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We enjoy living here and still think it’s the best value. I love how quickly they have responded to cleaning the snow! The office staff has been very helpful also.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hill is a beautiful complex in a very quiet neighborhood. I have been living here for two years without any issues besides average wear and tear of the apartment.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Really enjoy living here. Just renewed our lease for the 2nd time, staff was super helpful with renewing issues and really love the quiet neighborhood.