Talon Hill Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

It is quiet and friendly here. Also, this is a great location, near lots of restaurants and various kinds of shopping. Near just about everything I need!
Lived here for almost about a year now and we’re ready to renew our lease! Love the friendly staff, love the location, and such a beautiful place to live!
Moved into my apartment several months ago and I love it! No complaints and staff have been very helpful when I've needed anything. It's a great neighborhood that I'm happy to be a part of!
I would give 5 stars if I had a different neighbor above me. Thumping music until late at night, huge thuds that wake me at 2 AM (and I’m a heavy sleeper), stomping and frequent loud slamming—I’ve already had to email the front office about my ceiling fan literally vibrating and swaying. I understand some noise but not this constant barrage.
Great neighborhood and location, the view of the mountains are gorgeous my family love this location. Specially during the snow season it’s even better the view of the mountains.
I have been a resident for almost 2 years and not a single complaint. There was one time where we had a building leak and my family and I was well taken care of. The maintenance and front office staff are great!
Awesome place very convenient location as well. I live right down the road from my job so that is a plus. Everyone here seems nice enough and like to keep to themselves which I like to do as well. Thank you for having me and my wife here.
Talon Hill Apartment Homes has given me the best living experience. Not only is community quiet, but it is safe. Furthermore, it is becoming more convince to live in this community due to the convince of shopping and eateries.
I’ve had nothing to complain about! If I had an issue it was resolved quickly and the ladies at the front desk are always helpful, plus you can’t beat the views!
Love living here! Love my place! Very beautiful views 👌 I have lived here for a while and my neighbors are great too! If I need anything the staff is always on it!