Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far I'v been living here for 5 months and I've been impressed with Talon Hills. This is by far the best apartments I lived in and would love to be staying here for the next couple of years until I finish school. I love the cleanliness, how friendly the staff is, and all the updates on the whole COVID-19 pandemic. I am very happy to be here!
It’s great! I love this place! We just moved in March so we haven’t gotten to use the amenities or mingle much since the pandemic, but so far the people are friendly and staff is very helpful! It’s beautiful here, I feel safe, and I get nothing but good vibes! 😁👍🏽
We love living here! There are many things to offer with amenities and such. The staff are helpful and friendly, the community is great, we feel safe, and the apartments are amazing love the natural light!!!
I’ve been a resident for over a year. The experience has been stellar. There is always prompt maintenance response and very friendly staff in the club house. The pool area is beautiful and spa like. The workout room is well equipped. My apartment is spacious and stylish. The affordable rental prices cannot be matched!
I have lived here almost 2 years and have really enjoyed the experience. I love the area. I am in the rear buildings with a great view. My building has always been pretty quiet and I have not had any issues. I also love the fact, that for those residents that for some reason do not pick up after their pet with their waste, the complex does clean up. I lived in another complex that never did. So the people who did clean up, still had to suffer the consequences of those who didn't. Thanks Talon Hill.
The staff has been really great and friendly, the community is lovely and quite. Also peaceful and beautiful . I add m so happy I moved here
I have enjoyed living in Talon Hills. It’s nothing short of an enjoyable living experience in a safe quiet area. Furthermore, management was both helpful and kept open communication.
For the last 3 years we really enjoyed living here. The area is safe. Maintenance is great. They are always here to help in a timely manner. We definitely recommend living here.
I enjoy living at Talon Hills. The staff is great and always make me feel welcome. Great accommodations and they take good care of the property. Highly recommend!
This complex has been a wonderful place to live. It's quiet and clean, and as I had commented before, the office team is amazing. Thank you for your continued compassion for your residents through the pandemic as well!