It has been great so far! The amenities are great, the apartment is quiet, and it is in a great location close to everything we need. Plus, it the flexibility of the lease is just what we need.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living here at Talon Hills apartments. Everyone is always so friendly and the apartment is so pretty. I would definitely recommend anyone to live here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great atmosphere to live in. Everyone is friendly and way to add a dog park. The pool and club house is always clean. Great views of the mountains

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Its great to live here. Management is nice. Good and prompt maintenance. Overall excellent experience living here. Would love to refer the friends.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Easy to sleep and relax during the day after working a graveyard shift. My neighbors are friendly and quiet. I am glad that I moved here but I wish I had leased a garage when I moved in lol

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Nothing but good to say about our move in process... the people who work here are professional and personal! Very Clean and the pool is amazing! :)

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My experience so far has been great. The staff is amazing and will go far and beyond to help you. The neighbors in the community are great and friendly as well.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I've absolutely loved my residence with Talon Hill! I've lived in several apartment complexes over the years and this one by far has been the best! For reasons why, first the location of the apartments is great! Living here within minutes of whatever you may need is extremely helpful, and the area surrounding is continuing to grow and add more as time goes by! Also, the complex is quiet! I've never had any substantial noise concerns at all. Secondly, the maintenance crew works very timely. I've had a handful of little maintenance issues over the last two years but they are always resolved as soon as possible! Third, the complex itself is lovely! The clubhouse, to pool area, and fitness room is always well kept. The apartment units themselves are also very nice. For the 2bed 2bath unit we rent, the price is just right especially considering the amount of space we have! Overall, I love Talon Hill and if circumstances don't change, i'm sure we'll be staying here for even longer!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Lovely grounds and friendly staff. The maintenance people are prompt and clean up after there maintenance.. I love the location, very convenient to highway, shopping and coffee houses.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Low noise level is a priority to me because I’m an insomniac and struggle to stay asleep. Staff is hit or miss, I love interacting with Kaylie however the woman who was helping me when I initially leased was very rude to residents who walked in at like 5:55 (Clubhouse office closed at 6).

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Everyone has been incredibly nice and the apartment and complex are so beautiful. Maintenance has been very timely aside from one instance. No issues with parking or accessing amenities. My partner and I feel so at home here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far so good! All the amenities are nice. I miss the monthly events that used to happen last year, as a good way to meet other neighbors and the likes. The pool are is sweet too. Although the grills have not been connected for a year. Maybe they are now but just no communication on that.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Excellent facility, apartment complex is well planned out and feels more like a resort than apartment! Clean, pet-friendly, comfortable. The staff is very helpful, responsive, and friendly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This is a great place. Friendly and clean well kept grounds. Special thank you to the office for being so understanding with my financial down fall. Identity theft can really suck the life out of you. Being a single mom and allowing me to catch up with out issues or fear. It means a lot to me.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This complex used to be good (clean, good residents, lower transition, maintenance problems fixed) and the management staff and employees were available and friendly. I am moving out and happy to do so, after 5 years this complex is not what it used to be,

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I’ve lived at Talon for almost five years. I love the layout of my apartment. The grounds are beautifully maintained. The complex is pet friendly, I enjoy seeing all of the dogs. The office staff and maintenance are very friendly, and always very helpful. Talon Hill is well lit at night, and a very safe place to reside. I really enjoy living at Talon Hill, it’s Home.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The employees here were extremely helpful when it came to my moving process. The apartments are nice and well put together. The amenties are very nice. The gym is my favorite part considering I’m in the military very helpful.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon is a beautiful place in the Colorado Springs area, talon needs improvement in returning emails timely and addressing the front desk personal. Very unprofessional

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Overall the community and the area is great. It’s very quiet. Shopping and eating with reach. Entertainment is also within reach. :-) X 1000

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Staff at Talon Hill are friendly and professional. I relocated from another state and found responses were prompt and informative. Thank you Talon Hill for making my transition to Colorado.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The staff here is amazing which makes you feel immediately comfortable living here. Every neighbor I have met here is friendly and the amenities are great. Only complaint is some owners do not pick up thier dog waste and sometimes the valet trash isn’t picked up when scheduled. Other than that I love living here!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Love the apartment, it's quiet, plenty of closets, wonderful view and large porch. The maintenance crew is excellent and the office personnel are polite.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

For the most part I have loved my time here. It is a wonderful apartment and it feels like home. After 3 years of living here loyally, my husband and i wanted to move to a 1 bedroom to relieve our finances a bit. But this neighborhood has just become far too expensive.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have referred Talon Hill to friends searching for an apartment because it has always been peaceful and well kept. We enjoy the environment.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Nice place to stay. Nice apartment and neighborhood with locations.Many hotels are near by and close to office.Good for Kids and family.Enough parking.