We actually began our journey with Talon Hill apts I. A two bedroom. After two years we expanded and moved to a three bedroom. It has been a wonderful place to live! Thank you for our clean and quiet community and thank you for the events you provide!

We moved from out of state so I was nervous to do it all online. Kaylee was very helpful and understanding and made the transition very smooth. They have good floor plans and a quite community

I have liked living here so far. It's a great location and I like everything around me. I haven't had many problems with my utilities. I feel safe living here and the employees are friendly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great place on the North side of town. Really nice, high quality, and easy to get to. Been here for a month and have nothing but good things to say!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Everything was great, loved the service and the complex is beautiful. Pool is and outside area very cool. Coffee shop is great to have around and it’s free lol .

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Just moved in 1 BDR Apt , the leasing process was smooth, everything handled via online, friendly front end people and Maintenance people. Enjoying every bit of it

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We just moved to the community and so far we are enjoying it. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Plus they are dog friendly. The location is wonderful.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Experience has been great. Very friendly staff. Always a smile. Quick responses to work orders always. Clean pool and work out area. Thank you

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great location for the price! Parking is always available, staff is very attentive and have handled any concerns promptly. Amenities are clean and convenient. Glad we chose Talon Hill to be our new home.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

There was a brief time when ownership/management was changing hands that communication and service were lacking but other than that I’ve had a great experience at Talon Hill! Maintenance requests have been corrected completely and in a timely fashion and any questions I’ve had have been answered promptly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Some people dont pick up after their dogs. Sometimes the neighbors can be loud. Overall it's ok. Like the location is good because it's close to the highway but not loud close and it's close to some nice small shops.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Kaylee and Roger have been exceptional! I always love seeing them around the apartment complex. I personally haven’t had any issues. A couple drawbacks have been the computer being down, printer often running out of paper/ink, coffee products/snacks not being stocked daily as I anticipated upon move in. I do like that more events are being hosted in the clubhouse, but wish there was more notice for them. Overall, I’ve enjoyed living here!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Kaylee and all of the staff were so responsive and helpful as I transitioned with my family from Texas to Colorado. If I needed anything, they didn’t hesitate to do what they could!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Enjoy the location. Apartments are nice and decently spacious. Good views. Lots of dogs, which for me is a plus. Complex just the right size.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Been good so far! Just moved here. The pool is real nice and so is the community. The gym as good variety of equipment just needs a little updating. I'm not a fan of the small kitchen sink but other than that the apartment is fine

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Well maintained community, excellent staffing. Suits my needs perfectly. I recommend your apartments frequently and have gotten you a new resident this year.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Love living here. Its quiet, clean, and the staff is super friendly and helpful!! We have been here for a year and a half and I don't see is moving anywhere else in the springs. 5 stars Talon hills

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

There were some rough points during the transition of management, but the growing pains have ended and the staff has been wonderful!!! Thank you for getting things sorted out Talon. We appreciate all of you and so glad things are back to flowing swiftly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My move in was smooth. There were a few small issues and maintenance took care of it immediately for me. All of the staff were very welcoming helpful and polite. I could not have asked for a smoother move in. I love my apartment and the view from my balcony and how quiet it is.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Very friendly staff. Excellent maintenance crew that respond quickly. Well maintained grounds. New BBQ grill and pool upgrades are fantastic. Great floor plans and large balconies. Conveniently located between Monument and Colorado Springs with fun and restaurants. Chick-fil-a, Fuzzy Tacos, Omlettes and In-n-Out on the way. Friendly neighbors and pet friendly. Check out Talon Hill.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far, we have had nothing but a good experience. We love the amount of storage in the apartment and the size of the tub and shower... however, I'm not a huge fan of valet waste.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Love this community! Neighbors are friendly and quiet! Area is kept clean and tidy! Leasing agents are also super kind and friendly! We are very happy with our choice in living here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

From checking out the apartment all the way to moving into the apartment the process was really easy. There was no hassle and any questions I had were answered in a reasonable time.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hill has been a great place for my family. Staff is so nice and arrange great parties for the community. They have recently put in a small dog run which is great for our two dogs.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The staff is always quick to respond. They take pride in this place and we feel so welcomed. This place really does feel like home. We will definitely be signing a new lease