I have really enjoyed living here, the staff is courteous and always willing to help. My neighbors are nice and quiet and on occasion we will exchange pleasantries.

I’ve lived at Talon Hill for over five years. I enjoy living here. I love the layout of my apartment. I feel very safe here, and the property is well lit at night. The office staff are very friendly and accommodating. Maintenance staff are prompt and efficient. The grounds and pool area are beautifully maintained. Talon Hill is very pet friendly. I enjoy seeing all of the dogs. There is a fenced-in area for the dogs to run. Talon Hill is located in a great area, and quick access to I-25.

I haven’t lived here too long, but so far I have had a great experience. I love my apartment. The staff here are always so friendly and helpful.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Great maintenance team. Great mangement. Nice apartments with good ventilation. Peaceful living. Love to live here. Family friendly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This has been the most positive moving experience ever! Them management team is so patient, friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I am enjoying this community!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Good Management and maintenance team. Nice neighborhood. Secure community. Prompt response Time to time meet and greet events

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Staff was very friendly, and worked with me even though it was during the Holidays to get me moved in on short notice only two days after Christmas.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Exceptional staff always ready to assist, Carrie has always been ready to help. Maintenance has always been responsive and polite, Jason and Roger are tops. Love the landscaping.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Love where I live. It’s amazing and I’ll be sad to leave. The amenities are awesome. The interiors are quality. The maintenance is efficient and hassle free.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Apartment is very quiet and comfortable. All utilities work perfectly and streets/communal areas are well kept. Repair requests take a bit long to complete.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The staff are very friendly and helpful!! Love that the pool area with hot tub is open through the winter! Amazon locker is very convenient.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I'm really loving living here! I have sent a couple messages to the office that haven't been answered. The other thing is, I really wish we could opt out of the trash pickup service. It's just more of a hassle. There's a couple small things like that, like any apartment complex. But other than that, I really like it.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Such a good neighborhood and the staff is extremely friendly!! Location is great, easy access to the highway! Parking is a never an issue which is awesome as there is no assigned spots.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Big apartment, wonderful space, huge windows! The community is nice, quiet, and clean. I loved meeting and working with Brandi to get this new place and because of her, we feel welcome and at home. The whole experience has been wonderful and I look forward to my family living here for years to come. <3

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I've been pretty satisfied living here. The community is quiet and relaxing. My apartment is beautiful. There are some occasional maintenance issues and weird finicky things in my apartment that get annoying but they're tolerable. I also love the new Amazon hub since I dont get home from work till after 7 and am not too keen on letting my packages sit out all day while I'm gone.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I am very happy to say that, the Talon Hill to be my favorite apartment home since I moved in over a 6 month ago. Most important is a nice ventilation in apartments compare to other communities and also Everyone at the office is polite, professional, and communicative. The apartments are well maintained and I have had very few minor problems which have always been addressed quickly. I would highly recommended Talon Hill for courteous and friendly people who want a relaxing environment.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hills is nicely located near the foothills of the Rocky Mtns. making easy access to trails. They do a nice job of taking care of the community and hot tub is wonderful. Ive enjoyed my stay here so far.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The office crew takes such great care of the residents. They are very quick to fix problems that come up. The neighborhood in general is quick and peacful.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Noisy neighbors and not enough parking spaces. I like the community but the lack of maintenance/accountability is frustrating. The grass outside is always uneven because the landscapers don’t care. The bulb at the dog park has been out since we’ve moved in.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The place is great and the hot tub being open year round is the best feature. Community events could be communicated better but emails get sent out at least

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hills has been a wonderful place for our family. Staff is nice and always quickly to respond whether its a little question or a maintenance issue.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Love the view from the patio. I like the year round pool with the hot tub. We have used it 3 times in less than a month. I also like the dogggie stations around the neighborhood.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This place definitely give a lot of bang for your buck. Large apartments, attached garage, and a wonderful hot tub. I cannot wait for summer to sit out on my balcony and enjoy the wonderful view. I love living here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I toured the complex and it is amazing! I can't wait to move in! Kaylee was friendly and answered all of our questions. The community is kept up well and the amenities are worth it from what I can tell.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Overall I love it here. The parking can suck sometimes, but the office staff is really great as well as maintenance. I do wish they would update some equipment in the gym though.