Great community Great apartments Happy to be the resident here Like the apartments and environment One only thing should have a play area for kids

So far I have really enjoyed my stay. My apartment is really nice, and I feel like the neighborhood is quiet and safe. The staff here is very friendly. My move in was quick and easy. I'm excited to live here!

Definitely enjoyed my experience so far living here. The apartments and grounds are well kept. The only downside is maintenance can be a little slow. Other than that highly recommended

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hills is great. Nice Pool/Hot tub and club house with a very safe feeling environment. Main negative is the usual downtimes of the pool and hot tub.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Anita in the office is fabulous, she was able to arrange my seamless move in and ensure I was all set up. So far so good - it is a great, quiet community.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon hills is a wonderful place to live. The staff and residents are friendly and accommodating. I love the club house and notice that it is always clean and welcoming.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Wonderful community, clean, great amenities and staff. Great place to live. The apartments are well built and quiet. The residents are very friendly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I absolutely love Talon Hill. The apartments are like brand new. The views are stunning. I've never had an issue parking and I feel safe sleeping with my windows open on the first floor. Would recommend 10/10.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far, the staff has been helpful and nice. Great experience thus far. They have answered all my questions and assisted when needed. The apt was clean upon move in. Impressed!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My experience at Talon Hills has been very satisfying. It has been a super quiet and relaxing place to live. The office staff is friendly, professional and helpful with any situation that happens to come up. Maintenance is reliable and flexible in their work. Thank you, Talon Hills for an amazing place to call home.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The people here are really nice. I love the trashpick up, it helps a lot. I would say the only bad part is it's a little bit on the expensive side and the walls are super thin

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far very good . Like the location , and everyone very nice. Was here last yr for a shorter time. Everything very clean and spacious . Pool very nice also👍

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far so good! Only incident was someone’s car almost got stolen but other than that it’s a very nice complex. It’s usually quiet and relaxing which is nice after work.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My fiancee and I are so impressed with Talon Hill. The staff are friendly and attentive, the community is quiet and clean. I will always recommend this community to family and friends. We are looking forward to spending another year here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Excited to move here. Look forward to welcome you all at the new place. Yet another whole mess of unsettling and re-settling :) Let us see how it unfolds.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The application process has been excellent. The Talon Hill staff are responsive and helped us to get an apartment my wife and I are very excited to move into.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Amazing apartments in a great community. Spacious apartments with every amenity you can think of. I especially love the built in wine rack. It’s also nice being able to fit into a bathtub again!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We absolutely love living here. Everyone of the staff members are amazing. It’s home! It’s safe, clean and close to all of the places we like to shop and eat. Always a party of some sort for holidays in the club house. We are at home here!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The opening of the garage door below me and is quite loud, but overall that is my only complaint. The amenities offered are great and I'm looking forward to the rest of my stay here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great staff and nice apartments. The parties the staff host are super fun. I have lived here for many years and I love it. The club house has a nice pool and hot tub... Thank you so much Talon Hills... I live your style.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hill Staff are a great to work with. They are quick to respond to maintenance issues. The community is friendly and quiet. The apartments are spacious with all the amenities you could want.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s great to have a Friendly staff and super clean property! I have always felt safe here day and night, while out enjoying the community and walking my dogs.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The maintenance is awesome, they always respond to your work order in a timely manner. The staff is pretty nice. The community is quiet and conveniently located. The parking is terrible. Good luck finding a parking spot close to your apartment after work. The lack of available parking will definitely prevent me from renewing a lease with my current apartment.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I absolutely love this apartment complex. The management is awesome. The homes are beautiful. However I recommend better security options. I know this might be a pricey recommendation but, a gate or a sentry (security guard) could be a good improvement. The other day a vehicle almost got broken into right next to mine. Other than that this community rocks!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Still happy to call Talon Hills home. The staff is so helpful and great. They always have coffee and great snacks in the lobby! They have recently updated their public computers with mounted televisions for monitors. Makes doing business so convenient.