Talon Hill Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

So far living at Talon Hill has been a relatively positive experience. The complex is not too crowded or noisy, and the apartment was clean and functional for the most part at move in. The few items that had issues were quickly addressed. The amenities are an added bonus.
This is very friendly apartment complex with a courteous staff and outstanding management. On top of that it’s near many amenities, so there’s always a lot to do!
I've been loving this living experience. Great community with nice neighbors and amazing staff! I was worried about noise with working nights, but I've never had any problems.
The maintenance team is phenomenal! Any issue I have had has been handled quickly and efficiently. They are also just extremely nice and care about the residents and their families.
So far everything is good. Kaylee and maintenance crew has been great help. We love the pool and hot tub along with the exercise room. We would highly recommend Talon Hill apartments to our friends and family members.
Really enjoy the amenities of the community, particularly the pool in the hot summer days and the fitness room. I also love the Amazon hub as this makes it super convenient to get things delivered without worrying about theft. Generally people seem to be respectful and nice. However there seem to also be a lot of inconsiderate neighbors who will leave their dogs outside to bark all day, disrupting the peace of the otherwise usually quiet community. This isn’t necessarily fault of the community owners but is definitely an issue at times.
Recently, my neighbor had a sizable box delivered at his door. After a few days of it sitting there it mysteriously got moved against the wall of my 3rd floor apartment. I checked the addressee and realizing it was not for my neighbor, I took the box down to the office explaining the situation. It was good to see office personnel "doing the right thing." They found that the addressee was a former resident from 3 years ago and informed me they would handle contacting/forwarding the shipment. Kudos to the Talon Hill Office Staff!!!
It’s a A mazing community to live in Colorado Springs because of location views were awesome. Also the management people help us to resolve all the queries and food support manner.
They’ve been great at replying and getting in contact with us! Been a huge help when needed and always keep the place nice and clean! Haven’t had any issues here.
We have lived her for going on four years now. For the most it has been a good place for us to live. We like where we live but it does need a few changes. They are things that would improve the safety of talon hill residents. It’s a beautiful place and I would hate to see it go down hill.