Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Nice clean property with wonderful amenities. The mountain backdrop is stunning with an Autumn sunset. Well secured and thoughtful neighbors.
It’s been a great experience. Property is always clean, there are always dog poo bags readily available. Lawns stay mowed. One complaint I would make it the disgruntled neighbor that lives above us, she’s always super rude and constantly complaining about something which has been super tough to deal with.
Great so far! Maintenance fixed my item the same day I requested it. However still confused on a few things that I wish the leasing office would’ve given more instructions on during my signing.
I have only recently moved into my apartment but everything from the tour, staff, lease signing and moving in has been amazing. I've been very impressed with everyone I've come in contact with. I love the apartment designs and how quiet they are. I can't hear a think from the units around me. I'm very excited to call Talon Hill home!
Everything has been great! I love all of the places to walk my pup! Maintenance requests have gone very smooth and everyone is nice! The apartment has been well maintained, it’s clean, and very comfortable. Parking has also been great!
Great convenient area, great onsite staff, pet friendly area! Quite neighborhood clean units and well up kept, quick to fix any issue that come up. Would recommend to anyone looking in this area!
Great apartments, responsive maintenance, and good location. Definitely better than what you pay, especially considering the other apartments in the area.
I love this place so far. I’ve been here a month and am blown away by how quiet and peaceful it is. I am from CA so I’m used to loud outside noise during all hours. This is so much better.
Great place to live, close to everything, nice and clean environment. I love it’s proximity to my work and to Santa Fe trail. The folks in the main office are friendly and helpful.
I’ve lived here for a couple years and I have consistently received prompt and friendly service. The community is quiet and there are many long term residents. The units are large with large windows. I highly recommend this community.