Talon Hill Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

So far our move in has been wonderful! We just moved in Tuesday and have had nothing but nice things to say about the place, people and neighbors. Everything is very clean and gives a very happy vibe to the place! We’re excited to start our lives here!
Only been here about a week and it’s my first time living on my own and I couldn’t be happier!! The dog park has been a life saver for our 10 month old puppy and the neighborhood surrounding the apartments is very beautiful to walk around in!
Amazing place to live! Nothing better than a community who cares about you. Great customer service and great prices! One of the nicest places I’ve ever lived in.
Amazing amenities and service! Views from balcony are great! Nice, quiet atmosphere. Have been living here for a month now and I love it! Excited to see where the year takes me.
The community is very well kept and maintenance has been very prompt and helpful. The way the apartments are designed I really can't hear neighbors, and haven't run into any issues.
Well kept grounds, especially during snow storms. Comfortable interiors with nice landscaping outdoors. The proximity to shopping, restaurants, services and the freeways makes this an ideal location.
So far things are going smoothly. If there are issues they are resolved quickly. So far so good really. We have had some minor maintenance issues.
After multiple snowfalls as a resident now, I’m impressed by the custodial staff that shovels the snow and deices the stairs. They continue to impress!
This is my third year to continue with Talon Hills community. We are enjoying here and respectful management staff who are always provided the on-time assistance. I always like my apartment because of the ventilation and bigger size spaces compare with all our neighborhoods apartment community.
Talon Hills doesn’t feel like a typical apartment complex, it feels more like a wonderful neighborhood, filled with genuinely nice people! The day after I moved in, my neighbor downstairs brought me homemade cookies! How sweet is that?! Very! My surroundings are lovely, and my views of Pikes Peak are amazing! The sunsets from my balcony never disappoint! The inside of my unit feels more like a home, than an apartment... I love the high ceilings, the beautiful flooring and plush carpet.