So far it’s ok. The people that work here are helpful so that’s good. I also like the fact that there is a lot of parking. The apartment itself is also good.

Awesome community Great apartments, nice ventilation in apartments compare to other communities. Prompt maintenance and service. Great staff (Managment and Maintenance both). Like very much since staying in last two years.

Just moved into our community and absolutely love it. My girlfriend and I are eager to meet the friendly neighbors and cute pets too! Amazing view and very homey

I'm really glad I found Talon Hill! They have provided a discreet, safe place to be and it shows in the care their staff provides. When I put in a maintenance call, I got a call 45 min later so they could schedule someone coming into my unit versus just showing up. Very positive experience!

We enjoy living here and still think it’s the best value. I love how quickly they have responded to cleaning the snow! The office staff has been very helpful also.

Talon Hill is a beautiful complex in a very quiet neighborhood. I have been living here for two years without any issues besides average wear and tear of the apartment.

Really enjoy living here. Just renewed our lease for the 2nd time, staff was super helpful with renewing issues and really love the quiet neighborhood.

Good community to live in, nice pool, jacuzzi, valet trash pickup. The staff here are very nice, anything you need they are on top of it. Definitely check it out.

This used to be THE place to live in northern Colorado Springs. The residents they brought in were nice, the staff knew you by name, and maintenance and upkeep was of utmost priority. Now we have dog poop everywhere on the grounds, the staff has all changed over and no one knows who you are and do not care to know you either, and they are allowing sketchy people to move in. This is not the place to live. There are many more, newer and more secure apartments on the north side.

The staff was great to work with and was very helpful! They answered all my questions and concerns upon move in. Even when there was an issue that arose, their staff immediately resolved the problem.

I love living here. The staff is so accommodating and friendly, and the people are courteous. The amenities are numerous and easily accessible. I always feel safe here and they know me by name in the office! I would definitely recommend Talon Hill to others.

I have leased for 5 years and has been great now that the new staff is there...the maintenance team is quick to respond and go the extra mile.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hill has been a wonderful place to live for me and my daughter. Great staff, friendly neighbors, good service, and inviting atmosphere.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I am a new resident here at Talon Hill, everything has been absolutely amazing the only reason I did not give it a 5 star is due to the dog poop that other residents have failed to pick up after their dogs.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Getting into the community was fast and painless. Office staff was efficient and very friendly. So far I am very happy with my new home. 😋

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The management is very good here, Kayle is very nice. The stairs need to be cleared when it snows on the third level. The view of Colorado Springs is wonderful from here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Aubrey was fabulous, and so friendly! Application and Move-in process went smoothly. Happy to be here and look forward to getting to know my neighbors.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The leasing process was easy and painless. The leasing agent i worked with Kaylee, was very attentive and made the whole moving process great!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

we love living here. It is our first apt. experience in over 40 yrs. since we owned a home previously. Service response great when needed. Friendly efficient staff and great neighbors. Safe and quiet. Best choice we could have made. Ellen B.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far neighbors are nice and we have felt very welcomed. The front desk is very helpful and is quick to make adjustments as needed. Can't wait to fully move in and call this home

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Everyone here at Talon is very friendly and helpful.Made a last minute move simple. The grounds are well kept, and parking accessible. Thank you!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Our experience at talon hill has been wonderful! We have two pups and they couldn’t feel more at home! We love the view and everyone is so friendly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We moved here for the location (close to work), but we were pleasantly surprised by how kind the staff is and how they make it feel like home. We love living here!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s a good place to live. Great location and not too busy or crowded. Great part of town near a lot of my favorite people and places. I recommend it for people with busy lives.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I just moved in, so it’s early! But leasing staff seem nice. Snow removal is good. Put in a work order yesterday; still waiting for a resolution. But it’s early.