I have been living at talon a while now and the maintenance has gotten better and the management too. I liked the pie Wednesday last week. Thank you

This has become my new home. Even with the changes that have happened since I moved in over a year ago, this community has stayed a warn inviting environment

Great experience so far. Had a little trouble renewing our lease but everything else has been great. Very quick with maintenance requests and friendly staff.

I really enjoy living here. The landscaping is beautiful, and everyone is friendly. It’s convenient to shopping, dining, and activities and located in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood.

The community is well maintained and the both the office staff and maintenance staff are very helpful. I've had several small issues with my HVAC and the repairs were accomplished very quickly.

I moved in on 10/4/18. My experience as a resident has been good thus far. The staff has been attentive to my concerns that I have brought to their attention and have addressed promptly. For that, I am thankful...

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Very nice complex. Maintenance is very receptive. The apartment is very nice but the appliances are getting old and our dishwasher does a poor job and the refrigerator never stops humming. Office receptionist never has the answer to questions and just says, “I don’t know” and is a little short in her responses. There are large piles of poop around. I have put negatives but overall we enjoy living here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great place! Living here is enjoyable. Maintenance is wonderful. Safe, enjoyable place with many friendly neighbors. We are at home and have a wonderful floor plan.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I love everything about Talon Hill. Beautifully maintained grounds, great office and maintenance, pet friendly, safe environment. A friendly place to live.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Beautiful community. Very friendly staff. Would highly recommend this place to anyone. The surrounding area is gorgeous.in a prime location for all your needs.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

They recently changed out the whole staff so things aren’t the same as they used to be. They do things differently. Kind of Steep price for how updated the apartments are but I mean I stay for the location and convenience, I still like them

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My apartment complex at Talon Hills has been relatively positive. The gym in the club house needs an upgrade and different equipment. There is a shoulder press machine but no machine for back muscles which is kind of odd. My individual apartment is nice but one major problem is my kitchen sinks hot water can get up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit which I think is a little too hot.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I really like the community. It is very quiet and a great location. The staff is very helpful and I would recommend this community to others.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This is my first apartment after graduating from college. I have never been disappointed. It is a warm environment and all of the residents i have met are incredibly friendly. I always feel safe. This is a great place to live.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Staff is friendly and maintenance are always on top of requests even if it is after hours. The property stays clean and well maintained as well.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Very well kept apartments. We ended up staying an extra year. Great community club house and pool. The rent though seems a little above average.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to live with a terrific location and really friendly neighbors. I am able to get places and back home quickly, not having to drive south into the mess if I-25

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Quiet and safe. Convenient to I-25 and local businesses. Views of Pikes Peak and Air Force Academy make this north Springs community a dream living location.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I truly enjoy living here. We have looked at other places in Colorado Springs and the area here is the best. I love the openness at Talon and it is very quiet too.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This apartment community is awesome. Really clean, quiet and spacious! I had a great experience touring and when I decided to sign the lease it was quick and painless.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far I haven’t got to spend much time at home but I am really enjoying how quiet it is so far. I also love the view from my apartment. I’m looking forward to the first community event

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I love living at Talon Hill. I have been a resident for four years. The grounds are so beautiful, and I love seeing all of the doggies going on their walks. Ronnie and Vernon are the greatest.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great community Great apartments Happy to be the resident here Like the apartments and environment One only thing should have a play area for kids

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far I have really enjoyed my stay. My apartment is really nice, and I feel like the neighborhood is quiet and safe. The staff here is very friendly. My move in was quick and easy. I'm excited to live here!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Definitely enjoyed my experience so far living here. The apartments and grounds are well kept. The only downside is maintenance can be a little slow. Other than that highly recommended