So far, the staff has been helpful and nice. Great experience thus far. They have answered all my questions and assisted when needed. The apt was clean upon move in. Impressed!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The maintenance is awesome, they always respond to your work order in a timely manner. The staff is pretty nice. The community is quiet and conveniently located. The parking is terrible. Good luck finding a parking spot close to your apartment after work. The lack of available parking will definitely prevent me from renewing a lease with my current apartment.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

They recently changed out the whole staff so things aren’t the same as they used to be. They do things differently. Kind of Steep price for how updated the apartments are but I mean I stay for the location and convenience, I still like them

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to live with a terrific location and really friendly neighbors. I am able to get places and back home quickly, not having to drive south into the mess if I-25

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have been living at talon a while now and the maintenance has gotten better and the management too. I liked the pie Wednesday last week. Thank you

I truly enjoy living here. We have looked at other places in Colorado Springs and the area here is the best. I love the openness at Talon and it is very quiet too.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My apartment complex at Talon Hills has been relatively positive. The gym in the club house needs an upgrade and different equipment. There is a shoulder press machine but no machine for back muscles which is kind of odd. My individual apartment is nice but one major problem is my kitchen sinks hot water can get up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit which I think is a little too hot.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It would be closer to 5 stars, but there is one area in the middle of the complex that has no landscaping. The rest of the apartments have landscaping except for the middle part that faces several buildings (1445 is one of them). The overall community is nice and quiet though, which is nice because not every place can say that, and I value it greatly.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is great. Staff is amazing and the facilities are great. Only issues is the grounds (people cant pick up after there dogs :( )

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Really nice apartments but walls and ceilings kind of thin so you hear everything. Also had some packages stolen right off the doorstep on the second floor multiple times.

It’s been a nice place to live. The people are really helpful and courteous. I enjoy the workout room and I use it often. I love never having to take out the trash!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great experience so far. Had a little trouble renewing our lease but everything else has been great. Very quick with maintenance requests and friendly staff.

Very nice complex. Maintenance is very receptive. The apartment is very nice but the appliances are getting old and our dishwasher does a poor job and the refrigerator never stops humming. Office receptionist never has the answer to questions and just says, “I don’t know” and is a little short in her responses. There are large piles of poop around. I have put negatives but overall we enjoy living here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Ok have lived here for over 4 years and have enjoyed the staff, the accommodation, and the apartment style. However, over the years I have noticed the shift in the quality of residents living here. The community has become louder.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have lived at Talon Hill 3 separate times now, and we keep coming back because they've always worked hard for us and given us a safe place to live.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The opening of the garage door below me and is quite loud, but overall that is my only complaint. The amenities offered are great and I'm looking forward to the rest of my stay here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It has been a pretty good place to live so far. The only issue has been with our down stairs neighbors. It took the complex a long time to actually get them evicted for all they were doing.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hills is great. Nice Pool/Hot tub and club house with a very safe feeling environment. Main negative is the usual downtimes of the pool and hot tub.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far so good! Only incident was someone’s car almost got stolen but other than that it’s a very nice complex. It’s usually quiet and relaxing which is nice after work.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Great staff and nice apartments. The parties the staff host are super fun. I have lived here for many years and I love it. The club house has a nice pool and hot tub... Thank you so much Talon Hills... I live your style.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Everyone who works here is super nice and very helpful. The one thing I would like to change is to be informed when a resident get a package and it is in the office, it would be nice to receive an email letting us know its there.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Nice quite community. Very open spacious complex. The staff and other residence are very friendly and welcoming. Bright clean apartment with great amenities.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Nice and quiet place to live. Close to the academy. Friendly front office with helpful staff. Like living here. Would give it 5 stars if it wasn't for the steep annually price increases for rent.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The people here are really nice. I love the trashpick up, it helps a lot. I would say the only bad part is it's a little bit on the expensive side and the walls are super thin

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The community is very well kept, quiet and conveinient for getting to and from work. The staff is super helpful and always kind and easy to work with.