Have experience safety issues from the beginning and no compassion from manager kiyla and general manager Jennifer. Has door lock issues from the beginning

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I called maintenance to key my pad on the garage and then I was told they did not know what the pad was for and then my boyfriend calls and the manager told him to bring in the fob to rekeying the pad??????? I wonder if s tone is talking and communicating over there at the office

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This used to be THE place to live in northern Colorado Springs. The residents they brought in were nice, the staff knew you by name, and maintenance and upkeep was of utmost priority. Now we have dog poop everywhere on the grounds, the staff has all changed over and no one knows who you are and do not care to know you either, and they are allowing sketchy people to move in. This is not the place to live. There are many more, newer and more secure apartments on the north side.

Since new management it has been better. The old management would not fix anything in my appointment or answer the phone. Thank God for new management

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far, the staff has been helpful and nice. Great experience thus far. They have answered all my questions and assisted when needed. The apt was clean upon move in. Impressed!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The maintenance is awesome, they always respond to your work order in a timely manner. The staff is pretty nice. The community is quiet and conveniently located. The parking is terrible. Good luck finding a parking spot close to your apartment after work. The lack of available parking will definitely prevent me from renewing a lease with my current apartment.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The management is very good here, Kayle is very nice. The stairs need to be cleared when it snows on the third level. The view of Colorado Springs is wonderful from here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to live with a terrific location and really friendly neighbors. I am able to get places and back home quickly, not having to drive south into the mess if I-25

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have been living at talon a while now and the maintenance has gotten better and the management too. I liked the pie Wednesday last week. Thank you

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

They recently changed out the whole staff so things aren’t the same as they used to be. They do things differently. Kind of Steep price for how updated the apartments are but I mean I stay for the location and convenience, I still like them

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My apartment complex at Talon Hills has been relatively positive. The gym in the club house needs an upgrade and different equipment. There is a shoulder press machine but no machine for back muscles which is kind of odd. My individual apartment is nice but one major problem is my kitchen sinks hot water can get up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit which I think is a little too hot.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I truly enjoy living here. We have looked at other places in Colorado Springs and the area here is the best. I love the openness at Talon and it is very quiet too.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I am a new resident here at Talon Hill, everything has been absolutely amazing the only reason I did not give it a 5 star is due to the dog poop that other residents have failed to pick up after their dogs.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon Hills is great. Nice Pool/Hot tub and club house with a very safe feeling environment. Main negative is the usual downtimes of the pool and hot tub.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have leased for 5 years and has been great now that the new staff is there...the maintenance team is quick to respond and go the extra mile.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s a good place to live. Great location and not too busy or crowded. Great part of town near a lot of my favorite people and places. I recommend it for people with busy lives.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

We enjoy living here and still think it’s the best value. I love how quickly they have responded to cleaning the snow! The office staff has been very helpful also.

Very nice complex. Maintenance is very receptive. The apartment is very nice but the appliances are getting old and our dishwasher does a poor job and the refrigerator never stops humming. Office receptionist never has the answer to questions and just says, “I don’t know” and is a little short in her responses. There are large piles of poop around. I have put negatives but overall we enjoy living here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far neighbors are nice and we have felt very welcomed. The front desk is very helpful and is quick to make adjustments as needed. Can't wait to fully move in and call this home

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I just moved in, so it’s early! But leasing staff seem nice. Snow removal is good. Put in a work order yesterday; still waiting for a resolution. But it’s early.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The staff was great to work with and was very helpful! They answered all my questions and concerns upon move in. Even when there was an issue that arose, their staff immediately resolved the problem.

Great experience so far. Had a little trouble renewing our lease but everything else has been great. Very quick with maintenance requests and friendly staff.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I'm really glad I found Talon Hill! They have provided a discreet, safe place to be and it shows in the care their staff provides. When I put in a maintenance call, I got a call 45 min later so they could schedule someone coming into my unit versus just showing up. Very positive experience!

So far so good, some mi or moving issues, however, other than that is a great community. Great staff :-) very professional and reachable. ..

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The people here are really nice. I love the trashpick up, it helps a lot. I would say the only bad part is it's a little bit on the expensive side and the walls are super thin