Have experience safety issues from the beginning and no compassion from manager kiyla and general manager Jennifer. Has door lock issues from the beginning

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This complex used to be good (clean, good residents, lower transition, maintenance problems fixed) and the management staff and employees were available and friendly. I am moving out and happy to do so, after 5 years this complex is not what it used to be,

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I called maintenance to key my pad on the garage and then I was told they did not know what the pad was for and then my boyfriend calls and the manager told him to bring in the fob to rekeying the pad??????? I wonder if s tone is talking and communicating over there at the office

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

This used to be THE place to live in northern Colorado Springs. The residents they brought in were nice, the staff knew you by name, and maintenance and upkeep was of utmost priority. Now we have dog poop everywhere on the grounds, the staff has all changed over and no one knows who you are and do not care to know you either, and they are allowing sketchy people to move in. This is not the place to live. There are many more, newer and more secure apartments on the north side.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Since new management it has been better. The old management would not fix anything in my appointment or answer the phone. Thank God for new management

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

Talon is a beautiful place in the Colorado Springs area, talon needs improvement in returning emails timely and addressing the front desk personal. Very unprofessional

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The maintenance is awesome, they always respond to your work order in a timely manner. The staff is pretty nice. The community is quiet and conveniently located. The parking is terrible. Good luck finding a parking spot close to your apartment after work. The lack of available parking will definitely prevent me from renewing a lease with my current apartment.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far, the staff has been helpful and nice. Great experience thus far. They have answered all my questions and assisted when needed. The apt was clean upon move in. Impressed!

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The management is very good here, Kayle is very nice. The stairs need to be cleared when it snows on the third level. The view of Colorado Springs is wonderful from here.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far it’s ok. The people that work here are helpful so that’s good. I also like the fact that there is a lot of parking. The apartment itself is also good.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to live with a terrific location and really friendly neighbors. I am able to get places and back home quickly, not having to drive south into the mess if I-25

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I truly enjoy living here. We have looked at other places in Colorado Springs and the area here is the best. I love the openness at Talon and it is very quiet too.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

They recently changed out the whole staff so things aren’t the same as they used to be. They do things differently. Kind of Steep price for how updated the apartments are but I mean I stay for the location and convenience, I still like them

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have been living at talon a while now and the maintenance has gotten better and the management too. I liked the pie Wednesday last week. Thank you

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

My apartment complex at Talon Hills has been relatively positive. The gym in the club house needs an upgrade and different equipment. There is a shoulder press machine but no machine for back muscles which is kind of odd. My individual apartment is nice but one major problem is my kitchen sinks hot water can get up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit which I think is a little too hot.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The staff was great to work with and was very helpful! They answered all my questions and concerns upon move in. Even when there was an issue that arose, their staff immediately resolved the problem.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I just moved in, so it’s early! But leasing staff seem nice. Snow removal is good. Put in a work order yesterday; still waiting for a resolution. But it’s early.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far neighbors are nice and we have felt very welcomed. The front desk is very helpful and is quick to make adjustments as needed. Can't wait to fully move in and call this home

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have leased for 5 years and has been great now that the new staff is there...the maintenance team is quick to respond and go the extra mile.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

It’s a good place to live. Great location and not too busy or crowded. Great part of town near a lot of my favorite people and places. I recommend it for people with busy lives.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far so good, some mi or moving issues, however, other than that is a great community. Great staff :-) very professional and reachable. ..

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

For the most part I have loved my time here. It is a wonderful apartment and it feels like home. After 3 years of living here loyally, my husband and i wanted to move to a 1 bedroom to relieve our finances a bit. But this neighborhood has just become far too expensive.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

I have referred Talon Hill to friends searching for an apartment because it has always been peaceful and well kept. We enjoy the environment.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

So far so good! All the amenities are nice. I miss the monthly events that used to happen last year, as a good way to meet other neighbors and the likes. The pool are is sweet too. Although the grills have not been connected for a year. Maybe they are now but just no communication on that.

Reply from Talon Hill Apartment Homes

The staff here is amazing which makes you feel immediately comfortable living here. Every neighbor I have met here is friendly and the amenities are great. Only complaint is some owners do not pick up thier dog waste and sometimes the valet trash isn’t picked up when scheduled. Other than that I love living here!