Tanglebrook Apartments

I absolutely love living here! I just renewed my lease after two years of being here and I have never had any complaints! Very loving and helpful staff as well as a beautifully maintained living area.
The community is very quiet and safe. The buildings are a little older but maintenance is quick to fix things. I’ve been here four years and am still enjoying it.
I’ve lived here for 4 years and my time here has been very good. The staff cares about the residents and are very quick to service any problems that are reported. The community is very peaceful and safe.
Been living here over 10 years. Neighbors are nice and quiet. Management is good about keeping you informed about what's going on. I do wish that we still had the seasonal meet-ups with the leasing office so that we can voice any concerns and meet any new residents.
Living in a large metropolitan area it is highly unusual to feel so safe in a larger complex. That is one of the most extraordinary aspects to me about Tanglebrook. It is quiet here. The neighbors are friendly but definitely adhere to privacy boundaries and it is multicultural. This is definitely a pet walkers neighborhood. It is those intangible qualities together with a friendly and competent staff that takes care of repairs in a timely manner that make it special.
I love living here because it is close to my work, very quiet, affordable, the staff is top notch, the area has a great selection of businesses, ie. grocery store, restaurants, postal store, and banks.
These apartment homes has been the perfect location. Since I've been here it has been quiet and extremely clean. The Valet trash pick up is also a Bonus. It's an older community so there is not a lot of traffic which is great! Any maintenance request is fixed the day of or the next day. So far so good!!
I love the apartment and it’s location. The management is always a great help and happy to be there. My only issue is the ocasional noise being overheard from loud music or busy traffic. Overall a great place and happy to be here
The location of apartment complex is great. A little disappointed that you want to charge to replace light bulbs all of a sudden. I have never seen an apartment complex do that before.
Highly recommend tanglebrook for those looking to rent near the galleria. Maintenance is fast to respond and i never have any issues with getting things fixed. Office staff are also great!