Tanglebrook Apartments

Living in a large metropolitan area it is highly unusual to feel so safe in a larger complex. That is one of the most extraordinary aspects to me about Tanglebrook. It is quiet here. The neighbors are friendly but definitely adhere to privacy boundaries and it is multicultural. This is definitely a pet walkers neighborhood. It is those intangible qualities together with a friendly and competent staff that takes care of repairs in a timely manner that make it special.
I love living here because it is close to my work, very quiet, affordable, the staff is top notch, the area has a great selection of businesses, ie. grocery store, restaurants, postal store, and banks.
These apartment homes has been the perfect location. Since I've been here it has been quiet and extremely clean. The Valet trash pick up is also a Bonus. It's an older community so there is not a lot of traffic which is great! Any maintenance request is fixed the day of or the next day. So far so good!!
I love the apartment and it’s location. The management is always a great help and happy to be there. My only issue is the ocasional noise being overheard from loud music or busy traffic. Overall a great place and happy to be here
The location of apartment complex is great. A little disappointed that you want to charge to replace light bulbs all of a sudden. I have never seen an apartment complex do that before.
Highly recommend tanglebrook for those looking to rent near the galleria. Maintenance is fast to respond and i never have any issues with getting things fixed. Office staff are also great!
Everyone is friendly and nice, we dont have any problems. The property is well kept and clean. It's a quiet and safe little area. Above all, the staff is amazing!!!
The location is great but the amount of problems we have with our unit is just horrible. Maintenance is a joke as well, we have had so many water issues in our unit and one of the issues we reported, the guy just came in looked at it (did nothing) and left.
Thus far satisfied with me experience here at tanglebrook apartments. Some things needed fixing but the maintenance crew responds quickly and know what they're doing
It’s been a mostly great experience living here. Although it’s an older property,it has charm and the office ladies are great. Sadly, there have been some serious problems year with pests, especially this year.