I love it here! All my neighbors are friendly, complex is quiet and clean. The few service requests I've made were addressed and resolved right away. I am literally two minutes from work and the nearby community is great. Couldn't be happier!

It’s been great living here. No complaints. The area is kept nice and clean. The neighbors are great and no noise complains. The staff is also helpful if you need any assistance

Older but charming apartments. Diane is sweet and always has a good attitude. Nice layouts and two pools. Free covered parking. All are great. Valet trash that does not cost an arm and a leg. This place is great. Although they will let you live without hot water for 72hrs because they do not want to pay to have a plumber come out on the weekend. Brownouts are known to happen regularly. So as long are you’re willing to put up with a lot of little issues over time then this is the place for you.

Amazing hidden gem. Well, kept, convenient and affordable community. Management tram is very dependable, nice and available which is very important to me.

I am in the process of moving to Tanglebrook and Diane has made it extremely easy! She answered every single question I had promptly and explained the whole process to us. My husband and I are really excited to move in. We love the area and how close we are to our favorite restaurants and the grocery store. You can't beat the price for the space you're getting either!

The staff is friendly and practical. They listen and apply action to resolve your needs and troubles. The location is ideal and the area is clean.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

We have only lived at tanglebrook one day and we already love it. It's such a quiet complex, and feels very safe, we have already met some friendly neighbors. The grounds are clean and they have doggy waste bags, which are helpful. The apartment was SPOTLESS when we moved in! The office staff are so genuine and friendly. I could go on about why it is a great place to live.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

It’s a nice place with nice neighbors and office staff. Some things are falling apart and poorly put together in my unit. I do like the neighborhood and I love having a patio even if it is small.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Been here for a couple months and have loved every moment of it!!! It’s been great living somewhere with quiet neighbors and a clean environment. Would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to live here!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The portal is great and looks awesome. BUT $4 dollars for processing Fees. That's just ridiculous. Besides that i Really like the community.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Tanglebrook apartments is a small apartment complex with a great location and fair price to the apartments. I love it! The staff and maintenance are on point with everything and are very considerate makes moving really smooth

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Maintenance staff very professional Ialso very good neighbors grounds are very well kept. The only thing I see needs attention is the dumpster area needs to be in a confined area box style there is alway large trash items around dumpster

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

i love living here, just wish maintenance was a little quicker with getting to maintenance request. The grounds could be better, a lot of the plants are dead and not updated.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

My husband and I have never felt so at home here at Tanglebrook. A huge thank you to all the staff and maintenance for always being on top of it!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I love living here. The neighborhood is amazing. Management is helpful. The property is well kept and quiet and my apartment is large, bright and airy.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I haven't actually moved in yet but the application process was smoothe and professionally handled. I am happy I chose Tanglebrook and can't wait to move in!

Quite community, which is key since I'm a graduate student. The front desk staff are very helpful and understanding and the maintenance people get your requests finished in a timely manner. Much better than my previous apartment complex.

Thank you for these opportunity to tell you my story. My grandmother and maya would say to me you may have a million dollars and know a a million people but if you make a difference in one persons life god has a space for you. I lost my dad and my pet and my home durning Harvey storm so was looking for a place to stay it took me a while put the staff keep in touch with about there availability until a unit in my price range came in and for that I am very grateful and the the staff has been very kind too me. Thanks again. Respectfully submitted RRR

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I have lived here for almost 15 years. it is very quiet. The office staff is great and always so helpful. Any time I need maintenance, it is taken care of in a very timely manner

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I have lived here since April of 2014 and it will continue to be home! This community is a reward almost as wonderful as the helpful and caring staff!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Great immediate maintenance and communication to the tenants. I think the staff has helped each member grow as a community by their events and emails.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The complex is safe and peaceful. the neighbors are thoughtful and kind, and the location is great. My concern is maintenance. I understand that they are doing great job and dealing with shortage of time but they could do better.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The staff here has been great. It’s a quiet community. Maintenance always shows up promptly but I hardly hace any maintenance concerns. Its nice

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I like the place , management, staff , my awesome neighbors, hope to continue with that style , to renovate and paint the external shape, conduct more and more pest control

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I have been absolutely happy ever since I started to live in TangleBrook, the management has been some of the most wonderful people i have ever met, and the community is one of the most pleasant places in town.