Highly recommend tanglebrook for those looking to rent near the galleria. Maintenance is fast to respond and i never have any issues with getting things fixed. Office staff are also great!

Everyone is friendly and nice, we dont have any problems. The property is well kept and clean. It's a quiet and safe little area. Above all, the staff is amazing!!!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The location is great but the amount of problems we have with our unit is just horrible. Maintenance is a joke as well, we have had so many water issues in our unit and one of the issues we reported, the guy just came in looked at it (did nothing) and left.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Thus far satisfied with me experience here at tanglebrook apartments. Some things needed fixing but the maintenance crew responds quickly and know what they're doing

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

It’s been a mostly great experience living here. Although it’s an older property,it has charm and the office ladies are great. Sadly, there have been some serious problems year with pests, especially this year.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

For the most part, living here has been great. Very quiet community and great office staff. They go above and beyond to make sure that you are taken care of. The cons are that the units are old and things often need to be fixed.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I give this a 2 star rating only for the location helps a lot. Where to begin, if it’s not neighbors leaving trash around on the property, it’s the maintenance/upkeep of the property. Every time there is a hard rain the rug in the closet gets wet. The walls and ceiling are completely dry so I seriously doubt there is a leak in the roof. I have reported it...and the conclusion is just to let it dry. It’s to the point to where we just dont want to report problems just cause of the answers we will get. We can’t wait to leave once our lease is up.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

“My experience with this company has been absolutely stellar. Everyone that I have crossed paths with in our long term here has gone above and beyond than the average rental company. The ladies at the office have done an amazing job and taking care of my every need. I cannot thank them enough nor can I recommend anybody better to do this job. Thank you ladies!” hats of to the Management and the maintenance staff in ensuring the property is in good shape all the time – Barretto

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The location, apartment, neighborhood, HEB, Starbucks, nail salons and office team. This place cannot be beat and I've lived in the area for years.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The apartments are clean and we'll maintained. Everyone is nice here as well. If there's ever an issue they resolve it quickly and without a hassle.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Great staff and neighbors. Love the location. Very nice apartments for the value. Quick to respond on service requests. Feel safe. Good place to live.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

This is a very safe and peaceful community! Everyone is extremely friendly. The office staff is very helpful and quickly responds to issues. The apartments are conveniently located to everything. The grocery is across the street and there are lots of great restaurants near by.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I enjoy living at Tanglebrook Apts. The office staff are Awesome! The community is quiet and I always enjoy coming home to my spacious apt. The patio space and large closet is the best!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Love living here, it’s quiet, it’s affordable and it’s centered perfectly in Houston for me. This was the best decision to renew my lease. I wouldn’t have it any other way or place

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Great neighborhood! Quiet, quaint, fairly priced and lovey management. Whenever I have any issues the friendly maintenance guys get the job done. Honestly, I’m very happy with Tanglebrook.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I have a positive experience when dealing with the office always eager to resolve questions or problem I my have with my unit. The other enjoyment is it’s very quite surroundings but must always seen and enjoying see my neighbors walking there pets and walking for good health, Another thing to point out also is the diversity of our neighbors of all nationalities, ages and gender and good equal group. Last but not least I think it’s a great deal on the rent rate I receive for my unit. I am very grateful and thankful to God to put me there after surviving the Harvey Storm and losing my beloved dad. Again thanks. Respectfully submitted Roberto Raul Rodriguez

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Upon leasing the unit. I loved the location since I was familiar with the area.The complex was very quiet and had 2 nice pools and parking for visitors which was big plus. I have noticed that it is a older community which is fine. I like quiet. the only thing that concerned me was how old the units were. It needs to be upgraded due to the area. The price that the are charging is not worth the old appliances. The area around area all upgrading but they charge for old appliances and carpet which I think eventually would be a deal breaker. When you can go down the street an get updated fixtures wood floors and new appliances for the same price,

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I've been here a few weeks now and everything is going well. There have been no concerning issues, and the condition is to be expected with an older complex. Overall I am enjoying my time here.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Very pleasant and quiet residential neighborhood and management is very friendly and prompt on assistance with tenants concerns. My favorite part is the safety I feel when coming home at night

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I enjoy living at Tanglebrook very much. The community and staff are the best. I like how close it is to everything like the mall and different locations to eat.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The people are nice and keep to themselves. It’s pretty quiet. The apartments are really the only problem. No one really is too noisy and they do allow all pets here. But even the pets don’t seem too loud either

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Amazing value for the area, friendly staff, quiet neighbors, pet friendly, great floorplans, and great location, what more can you ask for?

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Love it here! Great location! Close to everything Great Staff. The property looks wonderful and well kept. Improvements with landscaping nice

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I've been here 8 years. I love the neighborhood. Diane is simply the best--always goes the extra mile and so helpful. It's quiet here and I've had the best neighbors (with one exception)! I'm not thrilled with "band-aid" maintenance work (rather than fixing some issues); pet rent being added (in addition to pet deposits) in the last few years (long-time tenants with the same pets we started with should have been grandfathered in); losing amenities while rent goes up (I'll lose an ice-maker in my fridge when it goes out) an no upgrades. Overall, I really love it here. I've always felt safe and you can't beat the location.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Customer service is amazing!!! Easy process to apply and extremely dog friendly!!! The location is very convenient in the heart of uptown About a 10 minute drive to the galleria