So far I have really enjoyed the whole community. Everyone is very friendly and happy to meet you. When I had an issue with my ac and brought attention to it, it was fixed within the hour.

The neighborhood is quiet and quaint. The fellow residents people are friendly and respectable. Lastly, the the area is clean and very safe.

I love living here. It’s been a pleasure to me, I haven’t had any conflict with anyone in these units, I also love the managements quick responses to any queries I have or any maintenance issues I might have.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Great community, Diane goes out of her way to help. I’ve had very few maintenance issues. It is an older garden style complex so there has been a number of alerts about hot water fixes but they’ve been handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Great community, older but nice apartments. Staff is pleasant and helpful, and can always count on management to solve issues in a timely manner.

Tanglebrook is a wonderful community. It’s quiet and welcoming, and the office ladies are always very kind and helpful. I have just renewed my lease for a fourth year.

I enjoy the quiet and tranquility of the complex. It suits my family and I perfectly for the moment. I am glad we chose to spend the next year with this community.

Staff in the office very helpful and professional they always attend to my request for maintenance in a timely manner and always eager to make all is good. Respectfully submitted. RR Rodriguez

Tanglebrook is a great affordable place to stay. I enjoy living here. It’s close to everything you need and you will feel safe as management is always on top of things.

It’s a toss up, I used to live in the woodlands..issues were spiders and ants...here it’s roaches and gnats. Apartments are outdated terribly. But quiet area even though it’s in the galleria area. Everything is close. Would be nice for the maintenance to let you know they were coming rather than just banging on the sliding glass door then walking in and scaring my little 2yr old girl. Speaking of sliding door...not only does it jam but it also comes off pretty easily...either that or my 4yr old son is really from Krypton. Don’t report it since I don’t want my little girl crying and getting scared when she naps cuz the loud banging scares her. I see why some neighbors moved out quickly and some can’t wait for their lease to expire.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Love the complex! Nice location, friendly neighbors, great maintenance team and office staff. Love the floorplan of our apartment and has plenty of storage.

This apartment community is amazing and Diane does everything to take care of you. They answer to maintenance requests quickly too! They're located in a great area and you definitely want to live here.

Diane provides excellent service. For the first time ever I am renewing somewhere. I just wish the appliances weren’t so old. Other that a great place to live.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

This is a wonderful community to live in. It's peaceful and clean and the units are very cute. The management staff is very helpful and attentive. The maintenance staff are very friendly and prompt.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The apartment complex is in a great location which is why we moved back to the area. They are outdated, which is to be expected with how old they are.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Moved in back in August and it’s been pretty great. The neighbors are quiet and clean. They have doggy bags around the complex which is nice to keep the grass clean.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Honestly, moving in was a breeze, management is cool (talking to you, Diane), and the value is more than worth it. Very happy to have moved into this neighborhood!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Love this community and the staff. The property and units are clean and well-maintained, even though the buildings are a little older. Looking forward to spending a few more years here.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Great staff and neighbors. Love the location. Very nice apartments for the value. Quick to respond on service requests. Feel safe. Good place to live.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

We are very pleased with our apartment. The area has all of the amenities that my family and I need- which is another big plus. In addition, we feel very safe!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Tanglebrook is the best community that I have lived at. It’s close to Everything you will need during your stay. You will get your money worth from living here it is a very quiet community.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

We have lived at Tanglebrook for almost four years, and it feels like home to us. Not only are the staff helpful and attentive, but the property itself is quiet and village-like. We plan to stay for quite a while!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I enjoy being a resident of Tanglebrook apts. The floor plans are large and it’s close to heb, Whole Foods and 24 hr. Fitness. The front office staff are awesome and work orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Management is great. Awesome location and the grounds are impeccably maintained. Love the huge rooms and closets and tons of storage. It's also great having washer/drier in the unit.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I love it here! All my neighbors are friendly, complex is quiet and clean. The few service requests I've made were addressed and resolved right away. I am literally two minutes from work and the nearby community is great. Couldn't be happier!