This apartment community is amazing and Diane does everything to take care of you. They answer to maintenance requests quickly too! They're located in a great area and you definitely want to live here.

Diane provides excellent service. For the first time ever I am renewing somewhere. I just wish the appliances weren’t so old. Other that a great place to live.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

This is a wonderful community to live in. It's peaceful and clean and the units are very cute. The management staff is very helpful and attentive. The maintenance staff are very friendly and prompt.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The apartment complex is in a great location which is why we moved back to the area. They are outdated, which is to be expected with how old they are.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Moved in back in August and it’s been pretty great. The neighbors are quiet and clean. They have doggy bags around the complex which is nice to keep the grass clean.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Honestly, moving in was a breeze, management is cool (talking to you, Diane), and the value is more than worth it. Very happy to have moved into this neighborhood!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Love this community and the staff. The property and units are clean and well-maintained, even though the buildings are a little older. Looking forward to spending a few more years here.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Great staff and neighbors. Love the location. Very nice apartments for the value. Quick to respond on service requests. Feel safe. Good place to live.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

We are very pleased with our apartment. The area has all of the amenities that my family and I need- which is another big plus. In addition, we feel very safe!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Tanglebrook is the best community that I have lived at. It’s close to Everything you will need during your stay. You will get your money worth from living here it is a very quiet community.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

We have lived at Tanglebrook for almost four years, and it feels like home to us. Not only are the staff helpful and attentive, but the property itself is quiet and village-like. We plan to stay for quite a while!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I enjoy being a resident of Tanglebrook apts. The floor plans are large and it’s close to heb, Whole Foods and 24 hr. Fitness. The front office staff are awesome and work orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Management is great. Awesome location and the grounds are impeccably maintained. Love the huge rooms and closets and tons of storage. It's also great having washer/drier in the unit.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I love it here! All my neighbors are friendly, complex is quiet and clean. The few service requests I've made were addressed and resolved right away. I am literally two minutes from work and the nearby community is great. Couldn't be happier!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

It’s been great living here. No complaints. The area is kept nice and clean. The neighbors are great and no noise complains. The staff is also helpful if you need any assistance

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Older but charming apartments. Diane is sweet and always has a good attitude. Nice layouts and two pools. Free covered parking. All are great. Valet trash that does not cost an arm and a leg. This place is great. Although they will let you live without hot water for 72hrs because they do not want to pay to have a plumber come out on the weekend. Brownouts are known to happen regularly. So as long are you’re willing to put up with a lot of little issues over time then this is the place for you.

Amazing hidden gem. Well, kept, convenient and affordable community. Management tram is very dependable, nice and available which is very important to me.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I am in the process of moving to Tanglebrook and Diane has made it extremely easy! She answered every single question I had promptly and explained the whole process to us. My husband and I are really excited to move in. We love the area and how close we are to our favorite restaurants and the grocery store. You can't beat the price for the space you're getting either!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The staff is friendly and practical. They listen and apply action to resolve your needs and troubles. The location is ideal and the area is clean.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

We have only lived at tanglebrook one day and we already love it. It's such a quiet complex, and feels very safe, we have already met some friendly neighbors. The grounds are clean and they have doggy waste bags, which are helpful. The apartment was SPOTLESS when we moved in! The office staff are so genuine and friendly. I could go on about why it is a great place to live.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

It’s a nice place with nice neighbors and office staff. Some things are falling apart and poorly put together in my unit. I do like the neighborhood and I love having a patio even if it is small.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Been here for a couple months and have loved every moment of it!!! It’s been great living somewhere with quiet neighbors and a clean environment. Would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to live here!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The portal is great and looks awesome. BUT $4 dollars for processing Fees. That's just ridiculous. Besides that i Really like the community.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Tanglebrook apartments is a small apartment complex with a great location and fair price to the apartments. I love it! The staff and maintenance are on point with everything and are very considerate makes moving really smooth

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Maintenance staff very professional Ialso very good neighbors grounds are very well kept. The only thing I see needs attention is the dumpster area needs to be in a confined area box style there is alway large trash items around dumpster