Tanglebrook Apartments

4.5

4.5

Wonderful staff - older complex - repairs timely made! I wish more could be done about sidewalks always being muddy when it rains, though. Some type of edging needs to be added to keep the dirt in!
The maintenance department has really become an issue. Took almost 3 months to get a light repaired outside. Now it has been almost 6 weeks to get another light repaired.
I love this apartment. The neighborhood is quiet and adorable. Community is friendly! I have been here 2 months and have had no complaints. Management is always quick to alert us if there is anything going on around the complex.
Great Staff! The spot is centrally located with grocery, services, and restaurants closeby. 5-10 minutes to the 10, 610, and 69. Older complex and they'll replace older appliances as they become unserviceable.
Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish! Diane was amazing and helped us with everything! Love the apartment and the neighbors! I'd give it 10 stars if I could!
I love the location and my apartment. Everyone here is very friendly. It's a peaceful community. The staff is great and are quick to respond to service requests. I really enjoy living here.
Whenever I have concerns they never go unnoticed! Everyone is super helpful. Pretty sure I’ll be renewing in the new year! Location & price are good! My absolute favorite is the noise level, never anything out of the ordinary happening
Move in process from initial site visit to application to approval and documents. Everything was online, professional, and pleasant. Diane and Yesinia are the best apartment staff I have ever dealt with. The property is well kept, peaceful, and my new neighbors are kind, courteous, and friendly. Looking forward to staying as long as God allows.
Very happy to finally have moved in. Looking forward enjoying my beautiful new home. I love that it’s so quiet and peaceful. I can’t wait untill I’m settled in.
Great response from staff and maintenance. They work with you to accommodate to your needs. The apartments are older but they are solid quality apartments.