Tanglebrook Apartments

4.5

4.5

I've lived here 9 years and I love the quietness and convenience of Tanglebrook and the floor plans are great. However, I'm increasingly concerned about the water pressure and hot water issues, all-the-while our water bill has more than doubled in 3 months. I didn't have hot water or ANY water pressure (not enough to make suds in my washing machine and kitchen sink to wash dishes, nor in my bathtub) for pretty much the entire month of October. Yet my water bill doubled? It's becoming unaffordable to live here with all the fees and increasing costs. Makes me sad. They also require 60 days notice to move---but offer you a "lower rent" at 90 days--you can't sign a new lease anywhere 3 months out......not cool. That same "deal" should be good up to the 60 days notice required. Vacancy is way down....I think these are reasons why.......
Tanglebrook Apartments offers a great location. Tanglebrook apartments is a quiet community. Would recommend Tanglebrook Apartments to future residents.
Just been here one week today! So happy that I decided to move here - staff (everyone) that I have met so far is amazing! Also like the fact that everything is processed electronically- I think this is a huge timesaver!
Great apartment in a good area. Overall a solid place to live. Management is pretty good at sending out emails regarding current happenings such as covid or hurricane policies. I like.
I've enjoyed the community and the neighborhood. It's quiet and clean. Only thing keeping from 5 stars is a recent negative experience with the leasing office staff.
Tanglebrook Apartments is a quiet, small apartment complex in a great neighborhood, just blocks from Tanglewood. It is less than a block away from a huge HEB (walking distance) & many more shops, restaurants, banks & a gas station. The staff is friendly & accommodating. The apartments are big too. It feels safe here & It feels like home.
Been here for a few months, had a few hiccups in the beginning as far as repairs, however they were addressed and taken care of promptly. Management responds very quickly and property is kept clean.
The common areas of the complex are always well maintained and very clean. The maintenance staff always fix anything that needs repaire in a timely manner
I love it here! Everyone is so friendly and helpful! I never want to live anywhere else! All questions are immediately addressed and I feel like I'm part of a family. My apartment is unique with many special touches such as deep molding columns, built-in bookcases. Everyone who comes to visit wants to stay! I definitely recommend Tanglebrook to anyone looking to move to a special community!
Tanglebrook has been good to me during the time I’ve been here. Diane in the management office is always so sweet. Maintenance quality has gone a bit downhill in the last couple years. They do a good job with the repairs, but they consistently damage property and leave a huge mess for me to clean :( Otherwise, a very happy and peaceful place to live.