Tanglebrook Apartments

4.5

4.5

I love the location and my apartment. Everyone here is very friendly. It's a peaceful community. The staff is great and are quick to respond to service requests. I really enjoy living here.
Whenever I have concerns they never go unnoticed! Everyone is super helpful. Pretty sure I’ll be renewing in the new year! Location & price are good! My absolute favorite is the noise level, never anything out of the ordinary happening
Move in process from initial site visit to application to approval and documents. Everything was online, professional, and pleasant. Diane and Yesinia are the best apartment staff I have ever dealt with. The property is well kept, peaceful, and my new neighbors are kind, courteous, and friendly. Looking forward to staying as long as God allows.
Very happy to finally have moved in. Looking forward enjoying my beautiful new home. I love that it’s so quiet and peaceful. I can’t wait untill I’m settled in.
Great response from staff and maintenance. They work with you to accommodate to your needs. The apartments are older but they are solid quality apartments.
Community is very quiet and calm environment. almost feels like an old person community, which is key for me! It’s perfect I just want the pool to be open already.
the heat is just coming in, the a/c is keeping up & the pool is cool. So far so good! Also great area for walking or jogging in the am before the heat gets too crazy
I'm a new resident still in the process of moving in but so far everything has been great. The office staff were really friendly and helpful during my application process. Also the community itself is really quiet which I appreciate.
I love the community the look and the location most of all the office people here are terrific! Will definitely be renewing my lease! Would recommend!
I've been living at Tanglebrook apartments for several years. I love the peaceful community and the management team they are awesome and helpful.