Tanglebrook Apartments

4.5

4.5

Considering how much space I’m getting for the price is fair. Also I get to have an in unit laundry. All of my neighbors seem pretty nice and kind. Some maintenance issues but nothing too crazy. Over all I’m happy here.
It was a swift choice for us to choose Tanglebrook apartments after viewing; the neighbourhood is quiet and safe, the complex is beautifully built and gardened, and to top it all off everyone I've met so far has been above and beyond friendly and helpful. The apartments themselves are old and imperfect in areas, but that's a perk rather than negative - not to mention that maintenance and other facilities are rapid and top notch. Most apartments I viewed prior were either clone-cut - with no character and little thought to actually living in it -, or super modern and sleek which has never to me felt very homely. Tanglebrook has knocked it out the park for both me and my husband.
The community stays in good condition. Very quiet and clean. I do wish the pool would get fixed though. Has been out of order for over a year.
I can’t say enough about our community. I really do enjoy the area it’s located in the perfect side of town the average drive to most places is 20 or less!!
Wonderful staff - older complex - repairs timely made! I wish more could be done about sidewalks always being muddy when it rains, though. Some type of edging needs to be added to keep the dirt in!
The maintenance department has really become an issue. Took almost 3 months to get a light repaired outside. Now it has been almost 6 weeks to get another light repaired.
I love this apartment. The neighborhood is quiet and adorable. Community is friendly! I have been here 2 months and have had no complaints. Management is always quick to alert us if there is anything going on around the complex.
Great Staff! The spot is centrally located with grocery, services, and restaurants closeby. 5-10 minutes to the 10, 610, and 69. Older complex and they'll replace older appliances as they become unserviceable.
Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish! Diane was amazing and helped us with everything! Love the apartment and the neighbors! I'd give it 10 stars if I could!
I love the location and my apartment. Everyone here is very friendly. It's a peaceful community. The staff is great and are quick to respond to service requests. I really enjoy living here.