Tanglebrook Apartments

4.5

4.5

I’m very pleased to stay here! I can’t stress enough how much residents truly matter here. I had a few issues with the appliances in my apartment but after reviewing the problems I was able to get them replaced !!
I honestly love the area! Even with the recent storm the office kept residents up to date as much and often as they could!! Quiet community & looks exactly like online. Ask for a FT tour you won’t be disappointed
We’ve been w/o power the entire time during this crisis and management would rather play “it’s someone else's fault”, instead of even bothering to double-check their own equipment to make sure we can have consistent electricity just like literally everyone else around us! Half of the complex has electricity, but not our side! And the maintenance man I talked to couldn’t care less... so disappointed!
Move in was very quick and easy and stress free thanks to the office staff! Loving living here already. So excited to explore the area and venture out to the cute shops nearby.
Best apartment I’ve ever lived in! Office staff is outstanding and maintenance requests handled so promptly! I prefer older apartments to the new ones that seem to appear overnight. Older apartments have their challenges at times, but Yesenia, Diane, Tony and Alex work hard to keep us happy. Also, great neighbors and great neighborhood, with lots of restaurants within walking distance.
My husband and I have only lived here for a couple weeks but everything has been great so far. The maintenance staff are extremely nice and so are the office staff.
I moved here, a little under 1500 miles. The staff was amamzing, Ms. Dianne & Ms. Yesenia were very responsive, knowledgeable & willing to help me with this very far move as I had never visited the property. I’m very satisfied so far! Spacious and quiet area!
Very comfortable! Pet friendly. Maintenance comes very quickly when requested. I'm very happy that my friend recommended this location to me.
love my neighbors and that my place is quiet. The location of the apartments are perfect for a girl on the go! easy to get in and out and love that the dumpster's are always emptied regularly that there are 2 pools.
I've lived here 9 years and I love the quietness and convenience of Tanglebrook and the floor plans are great. However, I'm increasingly concerned about the water pressure and hot water issues, all-the-while our water bill has more than doubled in 3 months. I didn't have hot water or ANY water pressure (not enough to make suds in my washing machine and kitchen sink to wash dishes, nor in my bathtub) for pretty much the entire month of October. Yet my water bill doubled? It's becoming unaffordable to live here with all the fees and increasing costs. Makes me sad. They also require 60 days notice to move---but offer you a "lower rent" at 90 days--you can't sign a new lease anywhere 3 months out......not cool. That same "deal" should be good up to the 60 days notice required. Vacancy is way down....I think these are reasons why.......