Our experience so far hasn’t been that great. The manager at our property has not been very pleasant to deal with. Our apartment wasn’t clean when we moved in and the manager didn’t do anything about it, so we had to end up calling the regional manager and unfortunately they were siding with their employee instead of the customer.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The environment is awesome. People around is really good and helpful. And neighbors are really good. But they don't have any guard for security

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Great location! Large Apartments and extremely responsive maintenance staff. I have lived here for 2 years. Diane is truly fantastic. Only complaint is drastic rent increase. My unit is listed for $200 less than what I actually pay.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The portal is great and looks awesome. BUT $4 dollars for processing Fees. That's just ridiculous. Besides that i Really like the community.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

It’s a toss up, I used to live in the woodlands..issues were spiders and ants...here it’s roaches and gnats. Apartments are outdated terribly. But quiet area even though it’s in the galleria area. Everything is close. Would be nice for the maintenance to let you know they were coming rather than just banging on the sliding glass door then walking in and scaring my little 2yr old girl. Speaking of sliding door...not only does it jam but it also comes off pretty easily...either that or my 4yr old son is really from Krypton. Don’t report it since I don’t want my little girl crying and getting scared when she naps cuz the loud banging scares her. I see why some neighbors moved out quickly and some can’t wait for their lease to expire.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Older but charming apartments. Diane is sweet and always has a good attitude. Nice layouts and two pools. Free covered parking. All are great. Valet trash that does not cost an arm and a leg. This place is great. Although they will let you live without hot water for 72hrs because they do not want to pay to have a plumber come out on the weekend. Brownouts are known to happen regularly. So as long are you’re willing to put up with a lot of little issues over time then this is the place for you.

i love living here, just wish maintenance was a little quicker with getting to maintenance request. The grounds could be better, a lot of the plants are dead and not updated.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The improvements to the pool(s) areas are fantastic. The resurfacing makes all the difference. They look brand new. I'm looking forward to seeing how everything else turns out after completion.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The apartment complex is in a great location which is why we moved back to the area. They are outdated, which is to be expected with how old they are.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

love the quick maintenance time at Tanglebrook! They are always very efficient and respectful when they come into the apartment for a request.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The complex has done some great improvements! The staff is helpful and prompt getting any issues taken care of for me. This has been a safe place to live too!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The staff, YES mainly the staff have been the best over the years, which accounts for the timely upkeeps and smooth operations. Internal audits for long residing tenants need to be performed on a quarterly basis, even the a/c filters as an example need to be changed out without asking for one (they have a month life)

Great immediate maintenance and communication to the tenants. I think the staff has helped each member grow as a community by their events and emails.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I have been living at Tanglebrook for a year now and I have enjoyed the safety and the quiet neighborhood it is reason I reside at this location!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Diane provides excellent service. For the first time ever I am renewing somewhere. I just wish the appliances weren’t so old. Other that a great place to live.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The neighborhood is quiet and quaint. The fellow residents people are friendly and respectable. Lastly, the the area is clean and very safe.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I've lived at Tanglebrook for over 10 years and have really enjoyed the community and the neighbors I've had. We all look out for each other.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Tanglebrook is a great affordable place to stay. I enjoy living here. It’s close to everything you need and you will feel safe as management is always on top of things.

Management is great. Awesome location and the grounds are impeccably maintained. Love the huge rooms and closets and tons of storage. It's also great having washer/drier in the unit.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

It’s a nice place with nice neighbors and office staff. Some things are falling apart and poorly put together in my unit. I do like the neighborhood and I love having a patio even if it is small.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

Just move in for a week. So far so good. It's a great location close to downtown and Chinatown, very convenient. nice and quiet place to live.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The complex is safe and peaceful. the neighbors are thoughtful and kind, and the location is great. My concern is maintenance. I understand that they are doing great job and dealing with shortage of time but they could do better.

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I like the place , management, staff , my awesome neighbors, hope to continue with that style , to renovate and paint the external shape, conduct more and more pest control

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

I love living at Tanglebrook and have been here 4.5 years. I'm excited about the outward improvements to the buildings and I look forward to Phase 2! Wonderful community here and close to everything!

Reply from Tanglebrook Apartments

The apartments located in a wonderful spot. Very near all kinds of restaurants, shops, and things to do. However, the kitchens are very small, and the apartments are a bit dated.