Tanglewood

4.1

4.1

Andre
Everything has been ok so far....I will be renewing my lease for another year I am a little disappointed that the pool havent reopened, hoping that will happen this year since I'll still be around here
Christian
Great office of people here to help and actually wants you yo live in the apartments. Comes with washer and dryer. Over all very good and great communication
Verified Resident
It's been good so far. Some minor things that still need to be taken care of (ex. Peep whole on door). Complex is quiet and lots of areas to walk my dogs.
Ashanti
For the short amount of time I have been here I have enjoyed every part of it. It’s little to no violence or destruction here. It’s well kept and the staff in the office are so helpful and polite. Tanglewood is definitely the place to go to
Kip
Been here for a week and everything is great so far. Staff is very nice and very helpful. The apartment is very spacious. The community is very friendly.
Tamier
The area is real quick that's a good thing.... I just everything my neighbors does...not good🤣🤣🤣But so far everything is good me and daughter is very pleased and Happy.
Jasmine
Everything is good here. I have no complaints the landlord like Ms. Brittany is super nice and she make sure you have what you need and if you don’t she will make sure you do. I don’t know other one but she is very nice as well.
Teira
I really enjoy living here! I have great neighbors that I get along with well. The office staff are very pleasant and helpful. Never had any major complaints!
Audrianna L.
Wonderful place. Nice people. Great prices. Helps when needed. All ways there to fix things. So so nice on the residence. Good security system and security people.
Sydne
The space is perfect for a single person. Comes with washer and dryer. There’s plenty of room with amazing quiet neighbors and friendly staff.