Tanglewood

4.1

4.1

Teira
My experience living here as been good. I have nice and friendly neighbors within my building. The office staff and maintenance team are all helpful and friendly as well.

Jacqueline
To much noise in my building. Barking dogs, noisy neighbors and no respect! This will be my last lease renewal!!! Hallways spotted with paint. Dried leaves and dead grass in hallway from the last grass cutting! Reported the noise in building to management nothing was done!! 😟😟

Audrianna L.
about 2 months ago
Bad place to live at. No one comes to fix things all ways braking people doing drugs and not nice people. Dog all over not on leashes and it’s a mess

Natasha
2 months ago
I like it here so far so good it is nice place to live quiet no issues as of yet but it’s better now with the new management we now have e they are nice and solve pry and issues I just need them to give me my points for renewing my lease for this year lol 😆

Sherry
2 months ago
Since the new management the up keep of the cleaning of the building and trash on grounds and loud music. Cars are not parking in the correct spots.

Dashanique
3 months ago
It’s been great so far I have been here for the past 3 years and I really enjoy it. It’s a great prize with great space and a great area. Close to stores also

Seneca
3 months ago
It's family friendly also we get out and go to the gym and walk the community and meet other neighbor's in the area and we are so excited to be here

Angela
3 months ago
I hate that this place has spiders in it. It’s crazy. And they crawl on your face and your person. It’s annoying. This place gotta do a whole lot better

Nawtica
4 months ago
The neighborhood is ok and quiet i really dont hear any noise but the people that live over me they bump alot and play music at 8am and i have a infant but other than that pretty nice neighborhood.

Yuvonne
4 months ago
I choose this complex for the grounds and lease, which clearly states that there is no somoking in the unit in any building, however, smokers smoke in the buildings and toss their buts anywhere. I am concerned about the hazards of smoking in and around my unit will affect my renters insurance. I will make an inquiry into this with my insruance company.