Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

Great so far! Quiet and peaceful, lots of walking tracks right outside, park close by. Good experience with the property management. Easy effortless move in, beautiful kitchen.
No community events..no personal communication..office staff very detached from the residents. Pool and fire pit takes awhile to get fix. Area around is nice..but the landscaping can use attention
The Tapestry is such a wonderful place to live. The apartments are beautiful and spacious, and the staff are all so kind. I love living so close to downtown as well!
It’s been a great experience living here!! Parking can be an issue sometimes, but other than that there haven’t been any problems! Would highly recommend.
There are so many things that I love about living here at the Tapestry. The location is beautiful and the apartment is spacious and modern not to mention the friendly neighbors and staff. I feel safe and at home here and that means a lot to me.
Great place to live and very convenient to a lot of what Greenville has to offer! Great walking area for pups! The amenities are great as well!
Great neighborhood, if there is ever an issue it’s resolved immediately. The leasing office takes great care of everyone along with being pleasant to deal with
An excellent experience from start to finish. Refugeed when a tree fell on our home back in June, we decided to move to an apartment when they told us in August it might be Christmas before our house was ready. We found Tapestry and inquired. The customer service team responded quickly and we moved in less than 10 days later. Kudos to Gerard! And we love it here--beauty, quiet, great response on a disposal issue! We're grateful!
Just moved in. Very pleased so far. Layout leads to a feeling of privacy and seclusion often missing in previous apartment settings. Parking situation looks like it might present problems at times, but hoping for the best.
The experience has been good so far. I’m very new to the complex. I have the Sonoma plan and one suggestion I would like to make for the future is to take call the carpet out. It would make it more luxurious and since no I living underneath you there is no need to worry about noise.