Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

4.4

4.4

1 star
3 1/2 months and we still have an ant infestation. Pest Control has been out 5 times and they apparently have now found the issue? After we threaten to move out? Office Staff would rather find reasons to charge you for their mistakes (Gerard miscalculated our lease total and expected us to pay for his mess up which the office staff had to eat for his mistake) and use awful professionalism (Britney always looks stone faced and never took the ant infestation issue seriously until I contacted the corporate office). You need people working in the office that know how do math, take a tenant complaint that has been having a pest issue with grace and care immediately and have employees that know how to do their job effectively. Not people that only respond and do their jobs when a tenant calls the corporate office to bring an issue to their attention because the office staff has failed to take actions for 10 weeks. The Experience has been AWFUL!
My experience has been great here at Tapestry! The community is quiet and respectful and the staff go above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Very nice atmosphere. Lots of places to go outside and relax or get work done. Great area, it’s nice to be so close to lots of different restaurants!
Office staff rubbed me the wrong way. Tried to charge me for a pet that I don’t have without having a conversation with me. Terrible! Moving!
Very good so far, everyone is friendly . I have been here 5 years and I spect to stay longer. The staff is kind and go out of there way to help others.
Good location and nice townhome with garage. Close to the legacy park which is great. Lot of lighting which Keeps the house bright. Overall great.
Generally quiet and nice neighbors. Great location. Apartments themselves are fine, not newest finishes but in good shape. For a complex it's not bad.
I love my apartment. Lots of light, lots of storage space, wonderful kitchen, and I never hear my neighbors through the walls. The only thing I have ever heard was from upstairs, the teen’s bass from favorite music. That is only a very brief time each day. The scenery is also lovely. I actually have a forest view from my 2BR apartment.
Welcoming community with awesome amities such as pool opening until 10pm and gym open until 7pm includes everything you need for a good sweat
Love the community and great staff. They go above and beyond to satisfy your needs. It is a great location and close to downtown Greenville.