Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

It’s been a great couple days so far!! We love it here!! Love the location and love the neighborhood!! So glad we picked Tapestry to be our home!!
Great location and community! There is plenty to do just in Hollingsworth! It is a perfect place for young professionals and families to live!
Pool is not clean very well...property needs more attention..under bushes. There is no Community events..even social distance ones. No communication from complex.
The location and neighborhood are great. Maintenance and staff friendliness could use improvement. The amenities are good, although the pool is usually dirty and randomly closed without notice.
Fantastic spot to be in Greenville! Close to downtown, I-85, 385, Woodruff Rd., Legacy Park, and countless shops and restaurants! Community is very calm and quiet! Friendly people. Main complaint is that the trash does not get picked up on the weekend. It’s a service you have no option of paying for, yet, you can have trash on Friday that doesn’t get picked up til Sunday night. Which, in the summer heat, causes bugs/gnats to accumulate near your door. Not ideal. Parking can also be an issue if you come in too late in the day.
We love the Tapestry! Our apartment is spacious and beautiful, and we are so grateful to be in this wonderful, safe neighborhood. From the amenities to the smiling faces, this is a fantastic place to live.
I have been a resident here for about 2 years and my experience has been well. Very quiet and clean apartments. Staff is friendly and are always willing to help you out! Will definitely recommend these apartments to a friend.
I have had an enjoyable experience so far at the Tapestry apartments. Gerard has been very helpful to help our move in go quickly and smoothly!
This is a beautiful place to live with a friendly community and lovely staff :) The move in process was made smooth and easy by the staff at Tapestry and I couldn’t be happier with my decision to move here
I am actually moving in this week but I can definitely say that Gerard has been so helpful with making this transition from Florida very smooth and easy. I am really looking forward to my residence at the tapestry.