Very nice community, safe, clean, very nice landscaping, and privacy. Inside the apartment, there are granite countertops, and laminate hardwood flooring.

The location is great! Right near everything. Shopping, interstates, and dining. Trissie the property manager is top notch! She listens to your needs.

Love living here at the Tapestry. I have a one bedroom apartment and it is plenty big for me and my pup! The apartments are clean. The outside is well maintained. My only issue is parking. There tends to be a lack of parking spots.

It's great living here. Sometimes it can get noisy with nearby businesses but overall it's pretty peaceful and the property is pretty. And I love the dog park!

The Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park is a lovely community to be apart of. The area is very beautiful and the apartments are some of the nicest in the area. The Tapestry's staff have been nothing but helpful. I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone.

Thank you very much. It is very well. I am happy. Personal is good. This apartments is very cozy. And location this apartments is very good.

I love living here. Everything has been wonderful. My only complaint is that maintenance leaves a lot to be desired. I frequently have to enter multiple requests to get a repair made because they get marked as complete in the system but the repair is not done.

We absolutely love Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park. Staff is extremely friendly and always attentive. Neighbors are nice and do not make too much noise.

Just moved in and have had great experience so far! Very friendly and helpful staff! Really enjoy the grounds with plenty of walking paths and love the car wash area!

This is a nice, sunny place. The people in the office and the people who live here are all pleasant and respectful. It's a nice mix of young and old including children who always make a place cheerful.

We have had an amazing experience here! The complex is clean and quiet! We just wish there were more community events and that the pool was kept a bit cleaner!

I love tapestry at hollingsworth. It’s beautiful and peaceful, it was such a great decision moving into these apartments :). The apartments are so up to date and the outside area is so clean.

Nice apartment complex, with spacious apartments. Everything is up to date. The pool and club house are very nice. However there is no pantry space in the kitchen which is a flaw unless you buy a small cupboard. The weight room only has free weights and treadmills. Not a great place for a full workout. Overall I am happy with living here having been in multiple apartment complexes. Fair price, good location and close to almost everything. 4.5/5 Stars.

Have loved the Tapestry so far. Finishes are an upgrade from where I came, large open floor plan, unit was in great condition when I moved in, and parking has been really easy

This is a very quiet but friendly neighborhood with a lot of families and young adults. The apartments are clean and mostly updated appliances.

This apartment complex is in a great location near a park and a YMCA. But they can be lax on pool cleaning. It got very dirty last year and isn’t clean yet this year

Overall, my resident experience has been pleasant. The apartments are very nice and new. The staff is friendly and it is a safe environment all around!

I am really enjoying living here It a very nice and peaceful community. The staff is laidback and helpful. I see a lot of pets but you never notice them

I love my community! I have met such amazing people. Everything is clean. I feel that staff is very helpful and the do there best to take care of my needs in a timely manner.

I enjoy living here. I love the fact that there is an on-site gym, pool, and grills. I love the location of the apartments as well as the layout.

I've been there 1 week and so far so good. I've entered online service request and they have been quick to dispatch maintenance. I will continue to check back and add more reviews In the future as i continue my stay .

Residing at Tapestry has been a great experience. The staff is very helpful and responds quickly to any questions or complaints you may have. While staying at Tapestry for almost a year now, I have not experienced any maintenance issues. Tapestry is a great community with great people.

Tapestry at Hollingswork Park is a beautiful place to live. The apartments feel more like a home than an apartment and are well maintained. Location is awesome.

Overall Tapestry has been a good place to live. It is generally quiet. I don’t like the fact that cars are parked along the street. It is sometimes more difficult to get by an oncoming car. Office personnel are friendly.

I enjoy this apartment it's a beautiful location close to a lot of places very clean the staff is very nice and helpful Noise level is quite