It has been a pleasure living at the Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park. I have been here for a year now and I love it. The location is perfect.

I moved in recently and within only a few days, have already experienced Tapestry at Hollingsworth to be one of the nicest, quietest and well kept properties I've seen. Additionally, the location is convenient to every part of Greenville! I'm very happy to made the decision to move here.

The leasing staff is excellent. The facilities are impeccable. The area is quiet, safe, and clean. Plenty of room for guest parking. Grounds are maintained well.

Awesome neighborhood and community. Tapestry is a 5 star apartment complex with awesome amenities. The staff has been phenomenal. The location is so convenient

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

Hollingsworth Park is a nice neighborhood with different types of residential space, a park, and near restaurants. Tapestry is a pretty community with good parking.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

Tapestry is a good place to live. Floor plan is great and I love the huge island in the kitchen. I like the location as there is easy access to downtown, 85 and 385. Woodruff is loaded with everything you need shopping wise.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

We enjoy the low cost living here and love the diverse community of people. The facilities are always kept clean and the staff are attentive to our needs.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

Great location! The staff is attentive and helpful. The neighborhood is lovely and you are close to Target/Trader Joe’s and Downtown! Apartments are spacious and well designed.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

Overall a good experience. People are friendly and apartments are nice. Pool could be cleaner and grills need some love. Other than that we love it here and it is a great place to live.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

As no place is perfect, I have had some issues in the past. However, the current Leasing Office staff work hard to get the property cared for and treat the residents with respect. I am the first person to live in my unit since it was built in 2013, and I am still here :-) I really like this location.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

We love living here. The office staff is friendly and helpful, and we absolutely love our apartment. The apartments are clean, nice, and quiet. The only downside is busy parking sometimes, but overall, definitely love it here.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

So far, life at the Tapestry has been so great! We’ve gotten help on everything we need, and the place is beautiful. Convenient, cozy, and already feels like home!

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

My roommate and I have had a terrific experience. Management is responsive and courteous. The facilities are top notch and the the layout of the apartments is terrific.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

Great Place to live ! Great People! Great office staff! Great App! Great pool! Great Gym! Great services! Great Neighbors! Excellent community!

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

New to the community but have had an easy time with becoming a resident & am happy with the help received from the staff in regards to setting up lease, maintenance requests, etc. Nice spacious apartment.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

My experience with Tapestry has been very good overall. There could be room for improvement when it comes to communication. I have tried to reach the property manager on several occasions and have been told that she will call me back but she has not. Maintenance is very good. Also, I think the new Courtesy Officer is doing a good job.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

Love living here. The salt water pool is one of my favorite features & the area is quiet & kept very clean. I also like all the parties hosted by the office.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

Quiet neighborhood, nice pool and gym area, very clean and a helpful staff. Parking could be better but overall very nice and I enjoy living here

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

We have thoroughly enjoyed living here the last 3 months. We love spending time at the pool, although there are quite a few times falling off around the edges. One suggestion I have is for the clubhouse to be open until the pool closes so we can come in and out of the common area. Also, the ice machine/maker in the counter never has ice. One last suggestion.... I would love for us to have monthly events so we can get to know our neighbors.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

Great neighborhood, great and very helpful staff, layout of apartment perfect,modern and well kept Convenient location to shopping and Interstate, park nearby

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

I’ve enjoyed living here. It’s met my needs and the staff has always been helpful. The grounds are well maintained and maintenance is timely.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

Very nice community, safe, clean, very nice landscaping, and privacy. Inside the apartment, there are granite countertops, and laminate hardwood flooring.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

The location is great! Right near everything. Shopping, interstates, and dining. Trissie the property manager is top notch! She listens to your needs.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

Love living here at the Tapestry. I have a one bedroom apartment and it is plenty big for me and my pup! The apartments are clean. The outside is well maintained. My only issue is parking. There tends to be a lack of parking spots.

Reply from Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

It's great living here. Sometimes it can get noisy with nearby businesses but overall it's pretty peaceful and the property is pretty. And I love the dog park!