Tapestry at Hollingsworth Park

4.5

4.5

We love the Tapestry! It has been such a joy to move into this spacious apartment and quiet, friendly neighborhood. We feel safe and welcome in the complex, and the proximity to downtown and shopping is unbeatable!
Just moved in but so far everything has been great. Only recommendation would be more communication between the leasing office and new residents.
New guy upstairs stomps around a lot. One neighbor starts almost every morning yelling, “Shut the f#$& up” at someone. We don’t know who. Good ol’ apartment living.
It's a wonderful living experience, much better than my last apartment. Then scenery is beautiful, the people in the area are great, and it's close to everything.
The staff at the office and everyone in the community seem to be very polite. I am loving my apartment and the dog friendly community. The grounds are well kept as well.
Nice location and neighbors. Pretty quiet community. Maintenance could be faster and more attention is neede to removal of dog poop. It's clear that PooPrints is not utilized.
Very nice place to live. Upstairs neighbor and the noise is the only issue. I would recommend staying here. Very quiet neighborhood and clean.
I am completely happy with these apartments. They are by far the best in the area. The fact that they have garages and are only two stories make them even better.
Very friendly staff who made the move in process very easy. Gerard has also been great at answering any questions I had in a very timely manner. Excited for my new home :)
The property is beautiful and I truly love my apartment! The staff has been super friendly and helpful while I moved in. I’m really glad I moved to the community.