Taravue Park

4.2

4.2

The apartment itself is very nice and we are happy with the one we have. But the staircases putside are really disgusting and look like they have not been cleaned in a decade.
Awesome place to live. People are very welcoming. Everything here gets done in a nice orderly fashion. The people in the front office are extremely nice.
Beautiful apartment and plenty of space and storage, except for the kitchen. Could use more space there. Big bedroom closet and linen closet. The outside could definitely use some work however...
I have enjoyed my time here and I really staff. Some of my neighbors seem to get into trouble from time to time, but that doesn't change much from my overall experience. I'm excited to finally swim in the pool when it opens up!
Rent raised but not able to use amenities all last year due to pandemic. Pool not open for memorial day weekend, trash builds up and furniture left for weeks next to dumpsters. Lights on parking lot not fixed and have been reported for months. Section 8 apartments look better than these units
Some neighbors show no courtesy or respect when your moving in and block the path of the sidewalk with their car when they see you’re moving furniture in the building.
I really enjoy living here. I have been here a little over a year now and haven't had any issues since signing my lease. The dog park is by far my most favorite feature. We go almost every night. Everyone here has been friendly and helpful. I feel it is safe for a single woman like myself. I would recommend these apartments to anyone looking. I really hope the pool is open this year now that COVID restrictions are lifted as I have yet to experience it!
Maintenance is horrible at fixing things and making apartments look nice. Overflowing dumpsters and messy dumpster areas. Pool not opening Memorial Day weekend big downfall. Very disappointed in this place.
Very nice staff. Moved into a Studio that wasn't big enough, so they moved us to a 1 bedroom that works perfectly. Love the Location. Bright. Studio seemed damp. Much more roomy. Homey feeling.
Great pool and gym. Love the dog park snd picnic area with pavilion. Neighbors are friendly look out for each other. Plenty of birds to watch as well as playful squirrels and their babies who are amazing climbers.