Taravue Park

Neighbors are loud and fight all night. The area as a whole is nice. Just have some unsavory folks around. My apartment is clean and comfortable
Great place to live. In the middle of everything and easy access to downtown. The amenities the complex provides is top notch and the unit prices are reasonable.
They should really consider remodeling all buildings. Show more effort into getting things fixed at a faster paste. So many residents are complaining about how everything is falling apart for how much we pay.
So far everything is great! Quiet neighborhood with good staff in the building. Things could be a bit updated but for the price it’s perfect.
The experience has been wonderful since we moved in during the month of May. The community is generally respectful, and the crew and office staff are superb! The only thing that sucks is there is always trash all over the complex, because so many residents litter and there is no one to go around and pick it up.
Great staff, friendly and caring. Grounds kept very nice. Love the view from my balcony. Wish dog park was open my dog loved playing in it.
Staff has been wonderful and very helpful. The units need some maintenance on exterior but location as well as price is awesome. I would recommend complex as a mother whose son lives there.
Just moved in on Friday 8/14 and really excited to start this new chapter in my life! Community and surrounding neighborhoods are well kept up and friendly. Future looks bright of here @ the view!
Very happy here so far! Love my apartment. I wish the dog park would open back up but other than that great overall experience. I had a small issue when moving in and it was taken care of wonderfully. Staff went above and beyond to resolve my problem.
Maintenance completely sucks at doing anything in a timely manor. Too expensive for the un-remodeled units- I’ve had a hole in my door since I moved in that was never replaced. When calling office- sometimes they call back sometimes they don’t. Manager handles things when you email her.