Taravue Park

4.2

4.2

Jessica
Moved in Aug 5th 2022, so far its amazing for my first apartment, my dog is satisfied and happy, of course a few things need to be either fixed or replaced but nothing new with older biuldings like this

Roberto
Love my new apartment, close to everything and spacious. Recommend this place to everyone of my friends. Two bedrooms new carpets and hardwood floors.

Sierra
Love it and the surrounding very peaceful and quit and the taravue park workers make it better by informing me with important and non important issues

Sharon
It took me a while but I am meeting my neighbors and making new friends. Everyone has been so nice. I have decorated my patio with hanging baskets of flowers and my bird bath. It looks quite nice if I do say so myself.

Edna
Parking is a.bit small. Apartment wasn't clean. Noise level insofar my apartment is unlikely. Moving I. It's hard to get to the door. I love the pool and the laundry

Cole
My experience here has been great so far. I'm a consistent gym attendee, and my apartment has everything I need. The staff is always helpful when I go to the leasing office, as well. My only complaint is the bug problem. Bugs are everywhere at night, and they frequently make it inside the gym and sometimes my apartment. That would be my only complaint about living here. Other than that, Taravue has been great.

Verified Resident
hi buddy just got back from the office now and will see if i is still there around and i'll get a hold on her that she has a lot to go with it

Terine
Since the new management came in it is better. They're getting everything done. They respond in a timely manner and all of the staff is great!

Kandice
We just moved in but the apartment seems nice enough. I'm looking forward to the pool and fitness center. I wish the outside looked a little more maintained.

Danielle
Getting a service order done is the biggest pain. I’m on the 3rd floor and my ac has not kicked off since they turned my power on because there’s not any circulation.