Taravue Park

loved meeting everyone so far! everyone seems super nice and dexter liked saying hi too lol. but we both hope to see everyone around more!!!
It has been a good experience so far. I like my apartment, was expecting it to be a little more updated. Such as the kitchen and stuff. And the walls are pretty thin so can hear a lot. But overall it’s cool.
Great apartment and clean and quiet community. Everything is located on Lindbergh so it’s very convenient! Has washer and dryer on the facility which also very convenient
I need my bathroom finished,so I can use it,but first I need to clean it again,also people moved above us are smoking throwing cig butts all over my house in front and on my patio,then I believe the dogs pees ,it comes down on top my stuff outside,I'm really getting frustrated moving in and nothing is done for this apt to be worth 880.00 a mo.its dirty outside I didn't sign up for this
A shooting to a green pool. I feel very unsafe here, and still waiting for the pool to be opened like it said it was supposed to be by now..
The veiw from the deck is very nice, the office staff have always been kind and helpful. My only real concern is the water pressure in the sink is extremely week and you almost always have to flush the toilet twice.
I have requested maintenance issues and they were suppose to be here 5 days ago but haven't showed up. Other than that I would have gave 4 stars
It’s okay. A little pricey for what we get in my overall opinion. Neighbors are loud, their animals are loud, problems haven’t been fixed, etc.
Staff makes me feel welcome and is always friendly. All my issues are always taken care of. Jenn, Wendy and Lily are great. They are one of the many reasons I renewed my lease.
It has been so great living here. Everyone is friendly and respectful, and the staff is amazing! The maintenance repair staff were so kind to come fix our issues as soon as we moved in too.