Taravue Park

4.2

4.2

Taylor
The longer I’ve lived here the worse it’s been. Maintenance doesn’t always do the best they can, and it all depends on who they send to fix it. There’s a lot of things messed up with the building I’m in and the rent is too high to not have everything working properly. The washers and dryers are expensive and half the time they don’t even fully dry everything anyway.
Terine
I've been here for 7 years now. It's has gotten bad in my building with the trash and noise. I was told that the outside of the buildings would get a make over last year but it never happened. Maintenance now is awesome. We did have a problem before with Maintenance half fixing stuff. But now they get the job done. The floor in my bathroom has come up 3 times since being in the two bedroom. The tile is really cheap for the amount we pay to live here. This place use to be great to live in. I wish the property stepped up more to make this place look nicer. The low income apartments behind us look nicer than ours and we pay full rent. Hopefully some change come.
Garrett
We moved in oat the end of November and things have been absolutely amazing. We have not had any issues with anything at all. The area is nice and very close to everything
Susan
I’ve been here 3 years and it’s been nothing but great. Whenever I call they get my order in and it’s done same day unless it’s something after hours. Thank you Taravue Park Apartment Community for having me as a Tenant.
Sophia
maintenance can be slow at fixing stuff, they moved me into a unit that had a ton of issues but ended up being able to switch me to a different unit after i had an inspector come
Kyle
Not having 24 hour notice for extermination was an inconvenience for us pet owners for also work from home, but other than that the only problem recently has been people breaking our mailboxes and all the TRASH piling up for a month.
Tigerlily
Been robbed five times, building is falling apart, cops and office both know about high crime rate here but still no camera or any form security has been implemented.
Sharon
To many lights out on parking lot, told they are ameren’s responsibility but several have been out over two years. Steps in back part of dog park falling down.
Sharon
As a new resident of Taravue I am happy to be a part of your community. I had small issues at move in time which have all been resolved. I do wish parking was more convenient. I’m looking forward to meeting my neighbors and I can’t wait for next year’s pool season.
Michael
Clean up the property! The endless amount sofas and mattresses by dumpers is shameful! I think it’s awful that the only way this gets cleaned up is if someone calle the office! What does the Maintenance staff to around here?