Taravue Park

4.2

4.2

Everything is overall great, trying to get anyone in the office to answer is impossible. Maintenance is getting better- but my apartment seems like a lemon- a lot of leaking things like AC and washer. Plus Section 8 is taking over our parking lots as well as using our pool and dog park.
It has been a wonderful experience so far. nice and peaceful area. nice people and convenient to shopping bus routes and to the highways. close also to arnold and jefferson barracks
decent apartment. not the nicest but rent's not too expensive so I wasn't expecting anything amazing. dog park needs to be cleaned, I've not even been here a week so idk
I love seeing happy people socializing with their dogs as they walk around the complex. I love the layout of my apartment, the layout of the buildings, and the location of the different features here. I love Taravue's location to downtown and also where I came from, Illinois, as I have family back there and frequent reasons to cross the river.
Love the view and helpfulness of the staff, dog love the dog park. Is close to work so I can walk. It would be nice if parking lot lights in the back of the building were fixed, but I am told it’s an AMEREN issue but lights have been out for months
I am very happy here. There was an issue with my initial move in and the staff went above and beyond to make it right. I feel safe here. The grounds are kept manicured and clean. I love the pool and dog park they offer. I would recommend this apartment complex if you are looking. No large issues or complaints.
Pretty nice apartment complex, but there were a lot of maintenance issues when I moved in. Maintenance was on top of it and came to fix it almost immediately, but I wish things were fixed BEFORE I moved in. The rent is affordable though, and my neighbors all seem nice so far!
Very quiet neighborhood, those that I have interacted with have been pleasant. The dog park is great for my dogs to burn off their energy. This place has really felt like home
Have had few issues in the 4 years we have lived here, and the few we did have were resolved in timely manor. Maintenance crew and office staff are great!
I have been waiting many months to get my community rewards points for referring a resident and renewing my lease. I have sent emails to the main office, which always go ignored.