Ten.M

4.4

4.4

Great love it everything is close to me I don’t need to drive if I want something just walk to the mall or stores around the building I love it so much
I wish the coffee machine downstairs was open. Kind of stupid that it isn’t yet. It’s not that hard to open the gym but we can’t have free coffee
We really love the amenities that the building has to offer. Our apartment is nice, but small and not really worth the price we were paying. Management is terrible, don’t expect anything from them. They only care about what is best for them and don’t care about the residents. We do not feel safe in the area as there has been a lot of crime, and the management turns a blind eye to it and tried to hide it.
The people above us are loud and annoying but it’s a cool place. We want to move because Columbia is sketchy. Too many shootings and drugs and sketchy people
Super friendly management, beautiful apartment floorplans, great location. It’s only been a couple days, but all positive so far! Looking forward to living at Ten M
This is a great place to live. It is a little pricey though for the amount of space you get but it is a good location to live in. Right across the street from a major mall and a lot of restaurants within walking distance.
Great so far! Good location, very quiet on the top floors. The gym and facilities are usually available. Sometimes there is no one in the gym and I love that.
In the beginning of the years (2018) was good, quiet, and safe, but recently there were so many accidents (burglarized restaurants, gun shots, car accidents, drugs in parking lots) around the apartments.
We like it here. Very convenient and close to everything we need. Also enjoy indoor parking, Workout area, Sports room and cleanlyness of the areas
Good maintenance staff efficient and in a short amount of time! Love that you can park in a garage and that it is secure at all entrances with a key fob.