Ten.M

4.5

4.5

Wonderful! The staff are as awesome as the residents. The amenities are superb and the location is prime. If new could just get that golf simulator right.
I absolutely love it here. Staff is always courteous and the amenities are great. Parking is adequate. Safety is extremely important to me and here, I feel safe and comfortable here.
It’s good. Sometimes a bit loud from neighbor above. Like the location and reduced need to have to drive anywhere. Somewhat disappointed my wife and I can’t work out together even if no one else is in the facility.
I have been staying here for about 4 months now, and I love the community, I love being close to the mall where I can get something I need really quickly and come back home. I like the night life here, where I can ask some friends if they want to go to one of the restaurants that are open near me, and then not have to travel so far to get back home.
Nice location close to restaurants, mall, park etc. High security. Low maintenance fee. Convenient service (e.g. dry cleaning drop-off and pick up, mail) Kind and hard working employees.
Love it here, the staff very friendly and helpful whenever I need something. The amenities are always clean and orderly. If something in my apartment needs repairs the staff are there within a day to fix it. The shops in the community are close, no need to drive to get what you need. It’s just beautiful place to live!
Very nice place to live with lovely amenities. So close to everything with an easy walk to restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Easy to all commuter routes as well.
Great amenities and location!! The concierge ladies are so helpful and in top of their game making sure we get our packages the day they arrive and safely during this pandemic. The maintenance staff is amazing and always gets the job done the same day.
I’ve been living here for a little over a year now. I have no true complaints, less emails would be nice unless they were genuinely necessary. Also, if amenities are restricted or closed, our rent should be lowered in the mean time.
Everyone is nice however it was difficult to get a hold of someone to help or assist. When i moved in and got some questions about the apartment, it seems like staffs are not knowledgeable regarding my concerns