Ten.M

4.4

4.4

Hailey
about 21 hours ago
So far after a month of being here we are extremely happy. Maintenance has been outstanding and the accommodations that are here are even better.

Kayla
Overall I’ve had a good time living at this apartment building. Unfortunately they did go up on the rent so I am moving out at the end of the month (which is the only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5). I loved being so close to the mall and I haven’t had a bad experience here. As it relates to going up on the rent, I understand that happens when you rent apartments but it was just a HUGE increase and I just refuse to and can’t afford to pay that much money a month, especially for a 1 bedroom. And I also didn’t like that they gave me only 3 weeks to make a decision if I wanted to stay or not.But if that increase didn’t happen I know I would’ve renewed my lease to stay, so if anyone else can afford the prices then I would say it’s a nice place to live.

Utssav
The experience has been good overall. I moved during covid and a lot of the extras the building offers had been closed down. I get why this was done and I think it’s a good idea. However I don’t I’ve gotten the experience I paid for.

Francis
Love living here building is great love the amenities. I have lived here over a year and love the locations and apartment grounds. Kept very clean

Colin
It’s been peaceful and quiet, even on weekends. Even with the mall close by, the community seems to do a good job of not being overly busy or crowded too

Sabrie
Love our new space & all of its amenities and friendly staff! Free coffee and tea in the lobby is a plus! They keep the buildings very nice and clean! I’ve had no issues. Also love the area.

Lori
Moving was to notch. It went great. Having the loading dock and elevator were key. Thank you. The leasing office and desk staff are top rate.

Haider
So far I’M having a great experience. Really nice place and amazing community! Highly recommend renting here. It feels like I’m living and a resort.

Haiony
about 2 months ago
Facilities are amazing resort style . Staff is always willing to help. Neighbors are nice. Everything is closer mall, restaurants, grocery store. I’m enjoying living here.

Vielester
about 2 months ago
Loved it so much, I renewed my lease!! The property is beautiful and the people who work here are all so kind and professional. The location to shops and restaurants is great and the amenities are excellent!