Ten.M

security is way down, all around cleanliness is way off, trash chute never works...overall appearance has been deteriorating since covid started
So far so good. I am here less than a week so I need more time to be able to offer any meaningful insight. To my surprise, the place is a little quieter and that is a good thing
I love the amenities and the calm we feel at home. Also, I love the personal working here, although a few new personal sometimes are so rude.
I’ve really enjoyed living here. The staff is amazing, especially everyone at the front desk. I always feel welcome when I need to pick up a package or at just passing through the lobby.
I just moved in and it couldn’t have been a smoother experience. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. My puppy met a lot of new friends!
Pretty good for the most part! One thing that needs attention is the fact that there are hundreds of residents and only one cart and that one cart is in poor condition. There should at least be 3-5 carts for a community of this size and for apartments this expensive. Please look into getting more carts expeditiously.
1 full week as a Ten M resident! The neighbors have been friendly. The staff have been extremely patient and helpful with me. The property is beautiful and I feel safe!
Nice common area, friendly staffs, clean hallway all the time. Fancy designed interior makes comfortable. Best web based account makes easy payment experirnce
Love living here. We haven’t had to call maintenance once. The smoke detectors can be a little sensitive and a little annoying, but other than that I have no complaints.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff! So far the amenities are great and the location is perfect. The building is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants and bars as well as miles of trails for walking and running.