Ten.M

4.5

4.5

Love this building. Location is great and apartments are really nice. Front desk staff is friendly and helpful. The amenities are great pool is nice
A little disappointed with residents’ manners and etiquette (left trash in the room of trash chute, made the hallway messy with trash). The surrounding of the apartment is getting dirtier and smelly from dogs’ pees and poops (even though I like pets). Light bulbs in the kitchen are not much bright and it cannot be replaced with new one. You have to wait until it literally went out. Noisy cars (remodeling cars) are around midnight most of the times.
Shopped around the area and have to say that this is a great deal for the neighborhood! Not too close to Merriweather that traffic affects us during concerts, but still close enough to walk over if we have tickets. Amenities are great and the staff is always friendly. Huge upgrade from my last location in Arlington, VA. Highly recommend.
Wonderful amenities throughout the community including two pools and two gyms, friendly staff and in a great location. A great place to call home.
The community is amazing .everyone that I have encountered has been great from giving directions to just been social .this is by far the best community I have encountered thus far
Cherae is phenomenal!!! Gave us sooo much excellent information and support. Definitely all about the customer!!! Sensational customer service. We are still moving in, and she is working with us thru the process. Thanks soo much Cherae!!!
The building and amenities have been wonderful, however the maintenance hasn’t been the most responsive. Otherwise, it has been a wonderful experience so far.
The process from a tour, learning about the area and community to the leasing process has been great with excellent communication and understanding from everyone at Ten.Mflats.
I love that the apartment complex is near the mall. It’s near a lot of things, and the atmosphere is nice on the weekends. Besides the surroundings I like the complex itself because even thought it could be very busy in the area like on the weekends, it’s not noisy and you can still relax in your home.
The location is amazing, the best part of living here. Staff is helpful. Amenities are nice as well. Really enjoyed my time here. Floor plans are really well organized and it felt very large for an apartment.