Ten.M

4.4

4.4

Matthew
So far everything has been great. Common areas are always clean and the staff is very nice. The events they have put on have been a good way to meet some of the other residents.
Jared
It is a very nice place to live and a nice neighborhood. It is great to live so close to a mall and restaurants that you can just walk to. It would be nice if you could do longer term leases and cost a little bit less though.
Theresa
My experience here has been OK so far. The move-in process was a bit bumpy. The weekend that I moved in, the larger trolley was not available (it was not that large to begin with, my previous apartment had longer ones). I was told that it was never returned, and they did not know who had it. I asked for it every day, and each day, it was missing. I wasn't happy with how the management did not make any effort to find it or replace it. It seemed like they were just waiting for it to show up. That made moving quite difficult, as I live very far from the main elevators. The concierge/management are also slow at responding to emails. Sometimes, it would take several days, and depending on who responded, sometimes the emails were not written professionally and included typos. I am still overall happy with the new apartment because of the amenities it offers, and the location. I have not gotten stuck in too much traffic, despite the holiday times, and the garage always has plenty of spots.
Fatemeh
Nice staff, clean and secure environment, many facilities. The neighborhood is great, with lots of shops, etc. It's been an amazing experience so far!
Ashley
Such a beautiful property, I’m in love! Plan to be here for the next few years to come. The staff is so kind and responsive, the neighbors are so friendly and the building is so quiet overall. I love walking around just to check out the beautiful decor and layout of the communal areas. So excited about this move!
Emily
Really felt like home, no loud neighbors, great staff! Always clean and maintenance is awesome! They have great activities to de-stress and bring the community together.
Verified Resident
Too many fire alerts 3-4am in the morning. Loud noisy fan in the bathroom and weak water pressure of the shower head. Smell of marihuana around the apartment. Getting disappointed as time goes by. Maybe time to move to other apartment.
Miranda
We've just moved in about a month ago and are still getting settled. While there are a few things we do enjoy: The swift package notifications and the great amenities, the repeated fire evacuations have made it difficult to feel safe, which is a huge deterrent with a small child. Additionally, we find ourselves having to constantly wash and re-wash all of our clothes and dishes because the appliances are less than stellar.
Jordon
It’s been great! Staff is great! Maintenance is awesome. Hopefully we can eliminate the fire alarm incidents in the middle of the night. Overall great place to live
Daniel
Great amenities, very clean, and front desk staff has always been nice. Overall it’s an apartment complex I’d definitely recommend to a friend!