Ten.M

4.3

4.3

Theresa
about 19 hours ago
Unfortunately, I have not had a good experience here. The management is intermittently responsive to emails, often times I have to send a follow up email. The front desk person has also been very inconsistent, leading to miscommunication. There was a time where I left my keys with the front desk when I was out of town, so somebody could come to feed my cat. Half of the time they came, there was nobody at the front desk to provide the key for them. Someone had left early without notifying us in advance. Another time, the front desk person said they could not even find my key fob, even though I had just given it to them the day before. When I brought up these issues to the leasing team, they were not even apologetic, saying they could not predict when somebody was going to leave early due to an emergency. I also feel like the communication overall is lacking. Otherwise, the amenities are great and always clean, and our maintenance requests are usually taken care of within a few days.

Kathryn
1 day ago
Building needs repairs. Front entry screen always beeping. Coffee at Ten M broke mist of the time. I’m sure it’s a service. Please get a new machine

Scott
1 day ago
We like the building and our apartment but the management is not very responsive to our requests. Policies that are in place are not enforced.

Jenasia
So far it’s great and very comfortable. I wish there were more events for people to get together and just have something to do other than eat out. I still love it here.

Tia
I loved living here ...I wish we had a option to fully carpet the living room, the walls were paper then I can hear everyone have sex. I wish the living room was bigger. The rental price is ridiculous for such a small space. However I enjoy living here.

Aiyona
So far so good! Great community! It’s cleaned very well. My only issue would be that our printer has been out of ink for quite some time. Other than that, it’s very peaceful!

Verified Resident
Staffs are all kind and friendly, however, the noise around the apartment is not pleasant. Moreover, weed smell is often filled in the apartment parking lots.

Jared
It is a nice area to live but management makes promises that are not kept. There are plenty of EVs here and all are sharing between 1 or 2 chargers when it works because the other one doesn’t. The management has been saying for months that the other one will be fixed and that more are coming soon but not a more definitive answer.

Lucile
Clean and beautiful. So far great neighbors, can’t really hear anything. Amenities are well taken care of and very clean. Having concierge is great

Malik
The good thing about living here is the amenities as well as the location of the building. Living here puts me in the middle of various stores having me drive 15 minutes at most to get the things i need. The bad this about living here is the leasing office/front desk. There is absolutely no communication from them on major things that need to happen/ are happening. Ever since I got approved for my unit, there have been issues on issues, and i got approved 2 months ago. Preparation for my move, and the actual moving process have been a complete nightmare. I pretty much have to live out of boxes until major issues are fixed.