Ten.M

4.4

4.4

Daniel
Always helpful whenever I have a question for the management team. Good living experience overall living here, would pick to live here again
Adrina
Did not get a key that worked on my first day, as it only opened the unit. The hot chocolate and the coffee makes up for that…. I appreciate the willingness to fix the issue.
Hye
I just moved in a few days ago and it's wonderful so far. Leasing office people are the best people I ever experienced. I can see this apartment is well managed by maintenance and staff.
Renee
about 2 months ago
So far it’s been excellent. We are not completely moved in yet but the staff has been very nice to work with. We will provide more feedback once we are here completely
Sarah
about 2 months ago
Love this building. It is spotless and I always feel important walking though the lobby. The staff are so accommodating and the office is always coming up with fun, complimentary activities for the residents. Definitely hoping to stay for many years to come!
Jared
about 2 months ago
I only give it this rating because I feel that mainly things like even though everyone is nice and maintenance is nice that how things are being maintained/fixed is not being done correctly.
Haiony
about 2 months ago
I relocated from out of the US and the leasing team of Ten.M make all the moving process very easy. Everyone is very nice and with all the disposition to help. The facilities and the amenities look the same has in the web page.
Verified Resident
2 months ago
It seems not safe much to live (e.g., car stolen even though there is a barricade). I am wondering if the CCTVs work installed in the apartment. So many strange people can easily access to the apartment (e.g., just following the tagged cars or residents).
Minh
2 months ago
Excellent experience and worth-living area. I love the service that the company provide us, very professional and beyond expectation, would love to introduce to everyone.
Hillary
2 months ago
Pros: Great place to live with plenty nearby. A good set of amenities and sports/community center. Cons: You can hear your neighbors but for the most part, everyone is respectful. They don't always allow deliveries to the door. You can't turn off the fan in the bathroom.