Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

Great community and staffing team. All the service request are attended with a day or so. But only missing is a kids play area !! If we have I would it to 5 stars
We have been living in this apartment complex since 2019. This is a great place to live. Neighbourhoods are good. Maintenance people respond very quickly. This apartment complex is located at the center of Houston.
This community feels safe and takes our comfort and safety seriously. The mgmt staff are on top of maintenance requests, rules, and fostering a friendly environment. I love the pool and fitness center. I enjoy living here.
Have been living in this community for more than four years now. No complaints so far. Pleasant neighborhood. Units are well maintained. Prompt maintenance response.
Great community surrounded by trees makes for a peaceful living experience. Very professional management team always willing to help. Maintenance team promptly serves the community. Kids enjoy playing at the magical Oak Tree!
Tengo 2 años viviendo aqui. La experiencia ha sido muy agradable. La administración y los de mantenimiento muy atento a todo momento, y se esfuerzan en arreglar nuestros problema. Las áreas verdes siempre están en excelente mantenimiento.
I would rate high on the service and the environment. Good maintenance service and exceptional follow up on your tickets. EJ is great and is always very helpful when it comes to answering any questions or concerns. Night guard ensures the community is safe at night by patrolling around every night.
It’s a good place to live at, the management team is great and respectful, maintenance are quickly to fix any issues, nice small Very calm property.
My husband and I were looking for an apartment within a short time frame. The leasing agent, EJ, was extremely courteous and went over and beyond to assist us with the application process and was very helpful. The homes are beautiful and affordable. I would definitely recommend.
Nothing new always a clean community and management is on top of things. It’s very beautiful and quiet I have enjoyed my stay here for sure.