Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

This place is kept clean and safe. The management team responds quickly to issues, is friendly, and wants you to enjoy living here. They also host events each month which are nice to go to and meet neighbors.
I love living here, everyone in the front office is very nice and helpful! The gym is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the new model of the front office! When you want to relax you can go by the oak tree and read a book or BBQ! Very PEACEFUL! Pet friendly as well! I would 100% recommend to live here!
The staff was professional, Ej was really helpful except little new moving in issues , everything was right until now , hopefully this experience will be awesome as it sound 🙂
No complaints! Outside of some minor maintenance requests, everything has been great so far. No noise complaints. Quiet neighbors. I feel safe when I come home.
So far we are satisfied to be here.Only concern is kids play area.I have mentioned it to management 2,3 times.if they can build a small play area for kids, it would be soo good.
So far, it has been great. I've been living in the community for almost two months. Staff is great, the swimming pool has great maintenance all year long.
No complaints as of now. Kind of sad they took away all of the visitors spots. There’s 4 spots in front of the office but you’ll be left with an ugly orange sticker on your car if the office is open. Woodway is usually super crowded now after like 7-8 and I hate for like my sister to Park far & be walking late if she has to stay over. Plus I live in the back of the community 🤦🏽‍♀️ But it’s not all that bad.
Staying here has been a really good experience.Staff is very friendly and have been arranging some really nice parties for everyone to enjoy.
I miss the Wednesday food trucks 😊 Otherwise, TAPP are great apartments in a strategic area. Some of the apartments are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly, smiling and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.
Awesome Staff which is very professional and prompt, Best Maintenance Service which has a great turnaround time, Quiet Apartment Complex with great people!