So far the community is awesome the property is really quite and everyone is either minding their business or very friendly. Maintenance request are done very quickly which i really love.

Great experience so far. Parking is a bit concerning late at night but other then that I think everything has been good for me. Excited to see what comes to the gym upgrade.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Ever since I move into the apartment the front office staff member has been polite and comply with my report. The respond is on time whenever I submit a claim to fix my issues. I like how the environment of the complex is well clean and taken care of. However, there are many unregister vehicle is taking up our parking lot and I have to park outside the apartment complex.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Good place to live, cool pool side view, spacious rooms, amazing staff to help you with the problems, new to this apartment and excited to explore more.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

So far I love the community. All neighbors are friendly and I like how quiet it is. The managers are amazing and sweet. They make everything feel easy and smooth.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

It’s almost perfect , the neighborhood is nice n quite and everyone seems to enjoy living here. I’ve only been here for a month and it’s like I can feel myself staying a while.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I am so LUCKY to live at Terra at Piney Point because of the connivence in location and the beauty of the modern style as well as amenities.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Very nice complex and vey quiet I hope be here long time , because I like condominiums like this , I think that they should stay like this the ambient is nice

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Good community. Clean & tidy apartments. The only concern is there will be maintenance work going on often which interrupts the water supply in a particular block quiet often. Also power outages in the same block on & off.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I am currently enjoying my stay here. I haven't had any issues and I love the fact that its quiet. I love the fact that we have valet trash and he has been consistent which is convenient for us. The parking situation has improved. I haven't been able to attend any so far but I love that they host event for tenants. It's a great way for us to stay connected with the office managers and to meet those who stay in the community.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Terra at Piney Point is a great place! Pet friendly and always well kept. The office staff is very helpful and try all options to get things done in a timely matter.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Good quiet community in a busy city, great area to live, mostly safe, close to key shopping places. Leasing office staff people are down to earth and always helpful and ready to solve problems

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

This community one of cleanest and safeest in this area of Houston. . Create community group for safety. Except no play area for kids which is little tuff in summers but others amenities like pool area and oak tree make it great to live here.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The area is really nice and close to the mall. Many different shopping areas and places to eat. The apartments are a nice size and updated which is great.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Making steps in the right direction. Communication is improving and false fire alarms have decreased. Now all we need is the city to complete the water project. Rarely have noise complaints. If we could get a full time security guard that would be great to prevent random people access to our community.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Very quiet and calm place to live in. A very good and clean neighborhood with everything close by. Very good and very helpful staff. Any issue is very quickly taken care of by the management.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Almost been here for a year now and it is a lovely place to live. New management came in and had a few hiccups but that is to be expected. After a few months they got it together and have definitely improved the apartments for the better. It is not a 5 star just yet because i know when it gets hot there is a bit of a wasp issue and also residents leave their dogs on the balconies all day long and they bark constantly. That may need to be a rule implemented.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

3rd year and counting. Neighborhood is quiet and secure. Can't complain. I would like to see more Cares events which used to be case earlier. Other than that all good. Thanks

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Just moved in, but it's very nice so far. It's a very pretty little corner unit and everyone we've met do far has been super friendly and helpful!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

It seems like more people are picking up after their dogs and that is a major plus, it had gotten slightly out of hand at one point. Other than that everything is still pretty awesome.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

After looking for an apartment for over 4 months because I was very picky. Jennifer was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help me with all my questions. They had everything I was looking for.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Amazing experience. Jenyfer could not have been more helpful. Every part of the process was simple and I enjoyed the ability to do everything online.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

It is amazing place to live. It is safe , quiet, comfortable and good neighborhood. It is very close to all what you need like shops, schools and restaurants.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Well My living here in Terra’s been peacefully awesome since it has all the possible amenities and the peace all around. Then the idea of the guard at the gate at night , made my nights peaceful as well. I love the environment so much here. Staffs are nice.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

we love this community. ever since the new management has taken over the place has changed for the best. everything is clean and well kept. management is awesome and always on top of everything.