Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Nice and quiet place. Management people are very cordial and helpful. They respond to the maintenance request very fast. Sequrity is also good enough.
This has been a great community to live in. It has really been an experience moving into an apartment for the first time. I wouldn't trade the experience, but there is so much more that could be done to make this a better experience.
The apartment complex is beautiful on the outside... but the neighborhood is now hella sketch. I got robbed (yes... everything i owned was gone) and no one cared or helped me. Cops weren't even surprised. The noise is pretty bad, especially if you live on the first floor. Small maintenance issues get fixed really quickly, but larger ones persist. I was without AC for several months in the summer time in 2019. Not fun. Amenities and the apartment itself are great and they have beautiful open floorplans.
I really like this place, es súper tranquilo y sus áreas comunes se encuentran en muy bien estado, al igual que los apartamentos. Súper recomendado.
Friendly, caring mgmt. Very transparent and helpful with information. I feel they take our safety and comfort highly into account. Great amenities. Also nice to have patrol on duty and fun events. I enjoy living here.
Some People block the parkings by standing in front of them and “workout” while waiting for a friend to park where the spot they are blocking
Issues with sewage and water constantly. Frustrating during the pandemic when working from home and the water is off for hours during the day.
I really love living in this community because of so many reasons one of reason is I feel safe and secure, maintenance service and the way we celebrate all the festivals😊🤗
Happy to be here😊 Appreciate management and maintenance people for their great effort.Always big fan of community activities. I would certainly recommend this location as a great place to live.
My experience at Terra has been great. I renewed my lease without hesitation. Staff is great and super helpful with anything that I need. Keep up the good work!