The leasing office works hard to ensure you are happy with every detail of your apartment. They are very organized & friendly. The community here is fun, friendly & respectful!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Good living area, very family orientated , minor bug problem every now and then, limtied parking spots at night when you come from work late.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

One the best community in this location... Only missing is kids play area.. I would change it five stars once we have this... Great pool areas and oak tree for relaxing...

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I am a resident here from 2016 and the experience is good and pleasant so far. I have never faced any maintenance delay issues in fixing up things. The community awareness and the security upgrades are added adavantage which compels to extend our stay here. If any small space for kids corner would have been there in an assure that this place is really a jewel in the Galleria area to live in!.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Es muy seguro, limpio, con un ambiente agradable, las erran comunes como la piscina y áreas verdes están en buen estado, y la atención de sus trabajadores es buena.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Ok for price. Wish it was cooler in my apt, amenities aren’t always available for use. Parking is rough if you don’t get home early. After 10 pm forget it, welcome to the parking on the street club. Something I’m not too thrilled about in an X 5. Sassy management.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great place with excellent amminities. It also friendly management. It located at a prime location. And has all major stores at a walkable disatnce

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

We love living at terra at piney point. It is a safe and beautiful place to live. We love that we can have our dog and live with her in a dog friendly community.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I think this place is average. The appliances are really nice and the structure is beautiful. It is also very secure which is a huge plus! But I would say the parking is very insufficient and the maintenance is not as good. There are also some hidden fees which are a little annoying. Overall I would say great apartment with adequate management

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Ecelente.buen ambiente y acogedor,una zona tranquila y no hay peligro de nada pregunten por Jeny ella es la de la oficina y muy buena persona

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Security needs to be improved - security guard is never visible at the gate. Should be inside the community patrolling instead of locked in his car

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Really great place. They are constantly working to improve he facilities around the complex and incorporate interesting things for residents. Lately they have gotten a food truck every Wednesday to come.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The community is kept clean and the staff is friendly. There were some issues with the gate, but new management updated the system and now its more secure. They are quick to respond to any maintenance issues.The management takes our safety seriously and also hosts community events for staff. Overall, I do like living here.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Move in went really well. I love my apartment and the location of my apartment within our community. My only issue was the maintenance guy who came to take care of several small issues kept trying to take short cuts instead of going things right. Also, the dryer has a really small opening so it’s difficult I get laundry in and out.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I just moved to Terra at Piney point apartment, great layout, the trees, the little gardens, and the overall outdoor layout. The wood floor inside the apartment might need some work. Other than that I am satisfied with the management and will definitely recommend this community.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Wow the office Staffs is great . The residence are friendly. Also Quiet and good area and close to the stores and work. The community is wonderful .

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Quiet residential area. Great and proactive management. Safe apartment community. Great amenities which are in process of being upgraded.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Management is great. Since I have to Have 140 character I am just going to keep typing and I cant copy paste because it will identify as spam and there it is

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Only real issue is how often the water is off. I’m aware some of it is out of our control. Also noisy upstairs neighbors. Everything else is great! Amazing place to live, and we have for a long time.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I’m just ready to move out at this point to be honest. My neighbors suck, they’re loud 24/7. The water is always out, the pool always broken. No one picks up there dog sh*t so it stinks. Trifling.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Excellent community to live in. Good amenities and cooperative staff. Address any issues immediately. Good neighborhood. And every thing available in 5 miles radius.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I recently moved in, but everything has been going very smoothly. The management team is very nice and maintenance is quick to complete a task. The residential area i very clean and green. I hope to enjoy my time here!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Very nice and friendly staff. Responds to emails very fast. Receives a nice welcome to the community bag. Made the processing of moving in very easy.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Food trucks coming is a pretty great idea, hope to see that continue. Certain doggy stations do not get the same attention as others, and sometimes are out of bags for a day or two before being replaced.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I love the layouts of the floorplans here. I loved in a one bedroom for and year and a half. Now I have lived in a 2-bedroom almost a year. I have enjoyed them both. I also really enjoy the outdoor spaces on the complex including the pool, the tree sitting area, and my spacious balcony. Even through Terra is located between Westheimer and memorial, there isn't noticeable street noise. The location itself is sooo convenient. The proximity to the San Felipe and voss intersection has been great for me. I would say that the noise level in this complex has gone up. There's sometimes loud music on patios and the pools late at night. The new management also spends 90% of their time marketing and selling apartments rather than helping current residents. An individual in the office once blamed other tenant when I requested cleaning a certain common space, when he could have just said he's look into the issue. It's not just a business. It's also our homes. Now, even minor maintenance issues take weeks to get resolved. There is no longer proactive pest control. You have to be put on a list if you have a problem and then have to keep asking. Also, packages delivered to the leasing office wait there until you go in and ask them to check. We had a cares team the first year I was here, and it created a genuine sense of community. We all did potlucks during Harvey and other meet-ups aside from the scheduled cares events. But the cares team was nixed by the new management, and now I don't know any neighbors at all. Overall, I'm dismayed that the my living experience here is not what it once was. I am hoping that the rates will go down when it comes time to renew my lease, since I don't think the environment is worth what I'm currently paying.