Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

One of the best apartment complexes I have lived at. Maintenance is quick, the office team is amazing, except for one unit all of my neighbors have been great as well.
Great place to live! Clean and I love my apartment. The pool is great and I feel safe taking a walk in the evening. It’s easy to get anywhere I want to go since we are close to 59, I-10, West Park Tollway and Beltway 8.
Good, Neat and good location access to Amenities , We like it. But Only missing kids play area. So far good experience with leasing and maintenance team.
Living in Terra at Piney Point for last one year has been a pleasant experience. We are moving to a two bedroom apartment within the same complex. Hopefully we will have a good experience at our new apartment also.
Excellent community! We were looking for an apartment. The leasing agents are extremely helpful. The homes are beautiful and affordable. I would definitely recommend.
I love it here. So far this community is one of the best places I have lived. The staff is very polite, the complex is very clean, the neighborhood is very nice and quiet. I love it!
I like the apartments, there are just too many bugs maybe its because of all the trees around. Very calm and clean. The apartments are in very good condition
Great management and great housing! Love the amenities and how well it is upkept. Everyone is super friendly and we have no complaints. We love living here everyday.
Great Location, although a bit old, but floor plans are very nice and spacious. Need improvement on parking spaces. Will recommend very highly
Nice and clean, a huge difference from my past apartments. I'm currently renting the one bedroom, the neighbors are friendly. The only reason why I don't give full five stars is because there's a lot of trash around the trash service area, which is a problem with the neighbors and not management