Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

1,265 Reviews

4.4

1,265 Reviews

Luanna
I’ve loved living here for the past 13 yrs. It’s a one of a kind beautiful property with its massive oak trees and landscaping. It’s very safe and secure ! And the management staff is always there and so helpful if there is a problem . I would highly recommend this property to other would be tenants .
Miguel
Es muy grato desde los apartamentos y su Especial mantenimiento, las personas y reglas que establecen, pues todo es parte para sentirse en casa. Agradezco infinitamente al personal que gentilmente son muy colaboradores.
Maria
the terra piney and point condominium is centrally located to the main road arteries of the city and shopping centers and entertainment sites, the community has a pleasant atmosphere, with good neighbors, good facilities, it is a condominium that can be referred to pleasantly
Geralneshia
Been here a month now. Loving it so far! Neighborhood is peaceful and beautiful and I like the view from where I’m located. Maintenance and very fast and efficient.
Obuliraj D.
One of the best resident experience we had so far. Good environment. Good locality.. very near to most of the needs. I will always recommend this for my friends..
Verified Resident
I placed a maintenance request like….3 months ago now and no one ever came to fix it. Someone stopped by to take a picture of the issue and that was it. Also my light is out in front of my door
Md Rashedul
We have been living in this apartment complex since 2019. This is a great place to live. Neighbourhoods are good. Maintenance people respond very quickly. This apartment complex is located at the center of Houston.
Alison
I have only been here for a few days but the area, staff, and complex seems nice. When I got here I was promptly assisted by one of the staff and the process to move in was right away. Couldn’t of been happier!
Darshanlal
Great place so far. Enjoying the amenities like the fitness center and firepit sitting area at the pool. It's pretty decent in my building and I like it .
Pooja