I just moved in. The apartment was very clean. Although it’s houston, no sign of roaches or any kind of insects. The manager is very friendly and respectful.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Very well managed property. Staff is super nice, good communication with residents, and they are quickly on top of any concerns. I especially wanted to live here because of the amazing trees and the patios, and it has been great. Very peaceful, beautiful community. Have lived here 8 months, highly recommend.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

My partner and myself have thoroughly enjoyed our years here at Terra at Piney Point. It is very peaceful and is the ideal home for us. Here is to many more.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The apartment is really nice as it offers many great facilities and the management is great. You can always get what you need immediately,everybody has treated me very nice, feels like home

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great place to live. It is very clean and the porpert management team is responsive.This community provide a peaceful ambience to life uopn. Highly recommended

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

By 7:30 the parking lot is filled, but i dont find parking in the back. I love how peaceful and quite it is. Very secure, if there is kids they are always with their parents very polite and not loud.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Some issues about the starting condition of the apartment and information given by the staff before our decision. The apartment's living room it's too dark.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Very pleasant experience moving in as a new resident. Efficient process and very friendly staff as well. Team made my transition very smooth.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The community is kept clean and the staff is friendly. There were some issues with the gate, but new management updated the system and now its more secure. The management takes our safety seriously and also hosts community events for staff. Overall, I do like living here.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I have been leaving here for the past month and a half, and I liked it a lot. The only thing is the parking but they are trying to figure something out

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great community so far! The staff maintains the property very clean, the gym is awesome they just replace the dumbbells an they are working to fix the gym for better.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Awesome apartment community luxurious place to live and terrific management!! Quiet and scenic location. Wonderful amenities inside the apartment!! Terra at Piney Point Rocks!!!

I love living here. Everything is in the radius of 5 miles. And the new management is also very nice. They give prompt service. And respond to any requests quickly.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Been great! Just was not given codes upon move in: gate entry, weigh room entry, etc. other than that, the apartment is one of the best I’ve seen and the staff are pleasant.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great experience moving in and so far everything has been great. We love the area and found that it has been close to everything we have wanted to be close to.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

We have been living here for almost 2 years and we are happy about the maintenance and the way they treated us especially their new management.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Buen servicio, bien cuidado, las áreas comunes están en buen estado, la zona es gradable, siempre tienen actividades para los residentes y eso hace que los vecinos se conozcan y compartan como una comunidad. 👍🏾

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

When I moved in this apartment complex about a year ago, I made a good deal. Spacious apartment, great gym, security etc. But things started going down when residents started getting break ins almost daily due to security failure and change of management. I thought of breaking my lease but I rather decided to give the new management to improve. It has taken a bit of time to turn things around but happy that things are now moving in the right direction. I'm still undecided if I want to stay or move but at least it's not longer a hard line in mind compare to when I was ready to move out.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Love all the fall / winter events! So much fun, it’s great to meet and mingle with neighbors! The community feels safer and more secure with the new gate also.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

everything here is great only a few minor things that change with the quickness. the people are great and so is the staff. i wouldnt be happier anywhere else.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

So far I am enjoying my new apartment. The parking isn't bad, it's really quiet, and I love the fact that we have valet trash. My only issue is I dont feel like they really cleaned my apartment after the last tenants left so I had to deep clean just to make sure.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

My apartment is very beautiful and updated, hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances in my kitchen I love it! The leasing agents are very helpful and kind! I love how clean everything is here as well! Definitely can’t wait to use the pool next summer!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Communication has gone down since we changed management. That really sucks since I enjoyed how the previous management used to community with ya clearly. New management just leaves papers in my door and hopes I find it with emails here and there. Also, they never notify me of when maintenance is coming which really bothers me.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

We have 2 years living here, is a quiet and nice place and the people who lives here are very kind. 100% recommended for families and business people , the pool area is amazing.