Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

I like my garage and my apartment is a good size. Maintenance is helpful and the community is pretty quiet. The amenities are also nice and convenient.
Thank you for bringing the pumpkin patch to community. Kids were so happy and enjoyed a lot:) We appreciate your efforts for keeping this community safe
Living here has been good & wonderful so far until we had one of our brand new bike stolen...It's unfortunate that in 2020 people still steal ordinary bikes...like where are we supposed to park them? is it our fault that our bike got taken? or is it the apartment lack of tight security...well I am a bit disappointed...
Friendly, caring mgmt. Very transparent and helpful with information. I feel they take our safety and comfort highly into account. Great amenities. Also nice to have patrol on duty and fun events. I enjoy living here.
Love it here! The staff is wonderful and accommodating, neighbors are friendly and hold integrity. Couldn't have asked for a better community.
Friends, neighborhood and care are the reasons for our extended stay here. The prompt maintenance and quality service extended are also one of the primary reasons for our stay.
This is the great community with friendly staff with lovely swimming pool and oak tree for leisurely time but only missing is play area for kids
We like to live here because it’s pretty close to my job and the staff it’s always taking care of us, the unit is nice, I think I will stay for long time...
I love my apartment here at Terra at Piney Point. I couldn’t feel more at home. I’m looking forward to the Christmas decorations because the other holidays were a blast here! They really go out their way to make it homey here.
Everything is GREAT!!! Neighbors are friendly. The atmosphere is very relaxing. I don't feel scared anytime of the day or night when Prada needs to go out. I'm glad I found you!!!