So far, it has been great. I've been living in the community for almost two months. Staff is great, the swimming pool has great maintenance all year long.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

No complaints as of now. Kind of sad they took away all of the visitors spots. There’s 4 spots in front of the office but you’ll be left with an ugly orange sticker on your car if the office is open. Woodway is usually super crowded now after like 7-8 and I hate for like my sister to Park far & be walking late if she has to stay over. Plus I live in the back of the community 🤦🏽‍♀️ But it’s not all that bad.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Staying here has been a really good experience.Staff is very friendly and have been arranging some really nice parties for everyone to enjoy.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I miss the Wednesday food trucks 😊 Otherwise, TAPP are great apartments in a strategic area. Some of the apartments are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly, smiling and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Awesome Staff which is very professional and prompt, Best Maintenance Service which has a great turnaround time, Quiet Apartment Complex with great people!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

A very nice place to live and connect located at the heart of the city with accessibility. Prompt maintenance and caring staff with fun activities through various celebrations.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Everything is great. We love our commun areas but It is a shame that some neighbors doesn't pick up their pets poop. That's rude and selfish

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I just moved in yesterday and the area was a fairly clean. So far so good, I cant complain because we rushed our move-in appointment but overall so far so good.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

It’s been an overall good experience living here! Community is very quiet for those looking for a place to live. Definitely a place for individuals who are needing a nice environment.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

We have enjoyed living here the past 15 months or so. The staff has never once been rude or unhelpful. And although we do not go to them, there are plenty of fun events for residents!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Can't be any more satisfied. This place is going from good to better to best. Management is very responsive and does a great job. Maintenance staff are always available and I never had to wait for more than few hours to get non emergency things rectified. 5 stars.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

They got rid of visitor parking to help free up space, but parking is still a hassle. Dog waste bins have been going unattended sometimes. Neighbors suck, but what can you do?

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

My experience here has been great . The complex feels secure and overall everything is in good condition. My husband and I are glad that we found Terra at Piney Point location is great

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

A wonderful community. And wonderful neighborhood. Office staff is awesome. Maintenance requests are fulfilled Immediately. Love it here. Because everything is near by.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Highmark Management welcomed me from the very first day I came to view the apartments. EJ kept very good contact with me keeping me in the loop with everything. This is a very nice community to live in. This is the first place I’ve been who has community events frequently and has nice treats. I recommend you to check it out.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Really a good apartment community. Near Galleria and Memorial mall. Leasing staffs are very friendly. Good public schools nearby. Only thing i felt bad is there is no specific place for children’s to play inside the community. If the management can make a small child playground this will be one of the best community in this area.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

This is the best place to live. I love every single thing here. I love The view from my Bedroom’s window As I could see the fall colors from here. I love the environment around. I really respect the leasing office staffs as they are way too supportive and I feel some connection with them. They are so so nice with their residents. WE started living in here and we have very special memories which we made and now we have our li’l bundle of joy with us; a new addition in our family so this apartment has been full of memories. Love every bit of Terra. XOXO

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

It has been a great experience to live here. Everything has changed and for the best. Management and staff are awesome keep it up.. thanks for everything.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Terra at Piney Point has been a great community to live in. I really enjoy all of the staff members and appreciate the hard work they do! I love the space and amenities I have compared to the price, too.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Good community with all the best shopping experience and malls( Galleria ,Memorial)nearby. Good public schools with A+ rating . Downtown is nearby with easy transportation by HOV or metro

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Very friendly and helpful staff. EJ, Jeny, Robert and the entire staff at Terra at Piney Point are great. Good place to stay. Thanks for everything.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

We have selected a best place to live in I would say and we are proud of ourselves. We have wonderful neighbourhood around us and they are keeping us happy all the time. The management people are very friendly and they are taking care of complaints raised by showing up immediately. We are enjoying the events being conducted by the management people.Love the rewards system and the highmark residential app system.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Wonderful apartment complex with great management. Community is surrounded by all kinds of shops and minimum 2 famous malls (Galleries & memorial city).

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Im not so happy, when I come late from work I can't find a parking spot. I think management are not doing enough to avoid unauthorized vehicles park inside the complex

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The biggest struggle is the parking. I know management is aware but it is truly inconvenient. There aren’t enough spaces for the residents. Other than that, management is attentive and courteous. Property is well maintained.