Since Highmark Residential has taken over management of our community it has been nothing but improvements! They have bent over backwards to make this community great, safe and social. Thank you so much!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Well maintained community with proper amenities. Neat apartments, properly maintained gym, well cleaned pool area. Only thing is the trash area is not cleaned properly. Otherwise a nice place to live.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I am very grateful for the great service I have been provided by the staff, everything was quick and ln a timely manner, the apartment is beautiful

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Love the property. Love my home. I really like living here. I am going to have a month living at Terra and so far I love it. Jenny at office is really nice and caring. Also EJ had called me few times just to make sure if my work orders have been completed to my satisfation.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

management has been doing many changes, I’m very excited for all this. Robert, Ej and Jenny are the best, very professional and amazing ! They are always willing to help if anything. Maintenance team are efficient and knows what they do. Every time when I’m driving by or walking by, they greet with a smile! Excellent team! highly recommended!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I love it so far. Amazing neighbors and great office staff. I’ve had a easy move. The property is amazing. The people are friendly. I love the atmosphere

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

In regards to apartment, It is very good. Affordable prices and very spacious. Management responded immediately when I raised a concern / repair / something to fix which is greatly appreciable. Service is very good. Night time security is really very good. I've noticed many times that a police officer is roaming around the apartment premises and making sure everything goes well. Only one concern made me to give 3 stars out of 5 which is finding car park inside premises. It is very hard to get the car park especially when we entered into the apartment after 11 or 11.30 PM . Yesterday I came to my home at around 11.45 PM and i was looking for place to park my car. I did roam around the apartment and i couldn't able to find one. Policy officer found a truck which was parked and noticed that it didn't have permit and he tried to get the tow truck and tried to give me that place for my car. I waited till midnight 12.50 AM for the tow truck and that didn't shows up. So, I requested police officer to allow me to park my car at disability parking. He allowed me to do that b'coz I promised him to take out my car before the management office opens. I took out my car from that place before 8 AM today. It is very expensive for me to take the garage and I don't know how management is going to handle this situation. Please provide me an alternative to park my car inside the apartment premises.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Jeny is the best. She was absolutely helpful and knowledgeable, friendly throughout the whole leasing process. A true professional. Thank you

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The staff here cares about it’s tenants and works to keep it a safe, well- maintained environment. They have made many positive improvements and are pretty transparent. I enjoy living here.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

excellent location, and the recent security upgrades: the barbed wire, vastly improved lighting, security cameras & night-time patrol are all very, very welcome. i’ve been here since 2008, and the current management company has done so much more to upgrade security than all the others (which basically consisted of, “we appreciate your concerns” 🙄) thanks very much for the great effort, and keep it up!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Management is constantly improving. We now have speed bumps allover the community. EJ and Jenni are super helpful and always ready to assist when needed. Would definitely recommend this apartment complex toy friends. Keep it up!!!!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Nice neighborhood for children. Pet friendly. One of a kind staff. Maintenance is prompt and thorough and very knowledgeable.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

It has a really homey feel if you aren’t a city person. The community and area around it give it a suburb feel. Management goes the extra mile to make this community more involved with events to bring everyone out. They have been having food trucks on Wednesday come out which has been fun as well.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

We have so enjoyed the location, the management is exceptional along with any maintenance requests that are taken care of immediately. Rent Bit high compared to other apartments nearby.Thanks all in the office and maintenance staff for all you do.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I’m extremely unhappy and now even appalled I was asked to give a good review. The staff is unforgiving and work orders are not completed with care. I was told the washer worked before I moved in but then told “we do not check the washer before move in.” Which one is it? There are several things I wished I was aware of before moving in. I feel extremely cramped in the kitchen. The stove does not even have a clock/timer. Some drawers in the bathroom & kitchen I can not open all the way because of the handles. The washer and dryer are also out dated. I wasn’t even given a new trash can as promised but instead had to wipe off the mildew that formed. I’m still waiting for my $200/$250 Visa card for moving in. You can take your time when giving money but have no consideration for an honest error and quick to harass and leave concerning messages on my phone about $30. This is sad and already have no intentions of renewing my lease with a complex who can’t even fix an ice maker properly. I had to buy new underwear because the washer machine did not work properly and when I told EJ this there was no empathy shown whatsoever and proceeds to tell me I need to pay an extra $30 for an honest mistake. What about all the mistakes with the unit? In EJ’s words “according to the contract” I’ll be reviewing what my options are to terminate the lease, if possible, in order to move out this unit. If I can not move then I can not wait until this lease is over.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

People of the management is very nice, they figure out whatever in a timely manner!!! What I like the most of living at Terra is the quietne

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The new management has done a real good by keeping the property safe. At night the property feels safe cause there’s light everywhere thanks to the lighting

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I love it, I will be here 3 years, we have really improved 100%, it is a very quiet apartment complex, with a magnificent quality, safety and comfort

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Enjoy the location and apartment floor plan. Do not like hearing the neighbors upstairs walk/stomp across the floor (our ceiling). The grounds are kept very nice!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

It’s been 2 months since I moved in and I have to assume that I have never been in such good and friendly community. Such a good place to live. I highly recommend it to anyone trying to run away from noisy neighbors, and get good experience. Maintenance services are efficient and work perfectly since I moved in and basically I have access to anything. Check out Terra at piney point, you won’t regret it. ;)

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Leasing agents are great and helpful..the complex is well maintained..clean and I feel very safe here. Would recommend to friends and family.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

So far so good! I haven’t been here long but I like everything so far. It’s in a nice area, close to pretty much everything. Quiet not too much noise ever.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great community with awesome service by leasing office and maintenance people always ready to help promptly. Quiet neighborhood with lots of trees within the community.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I seriously enjoy living here. The pool is amazing, the gym that I have yet to use, but just seeing it from the outside, it was nicely redone. In addition, the staff at the leasing office has been so kind & patient with me; they help me print out my assignments for school regardless of the number of pages.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Renewed my lease again, very pleased with new apartment and quiet neighbors (so far). Water pressure seems better over here as well, few upgrades that I enjoy. Transfer paperwork process was fairly easy as well. Minor issues caused a setback with my move in date (not their fault) but there was clear communication between management and I that kept me updated with everything so I appreciate that!!