Very nice and friendly staff. Responds to emails very fast. Receives a nice welcome to the community bag. Made the processing of moving in very easy.

Food trucks coming is a pretty great idea, hope to see that continue. Certain doggy stations do not get the same attention as others, and sometimes are out of bags for a day or two before being replaced.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I love the layouts of the floorplans here. I loved in a one bedroom for and year and a half. Now I have lived in a 2-bedroom almost a year. I have enjoyed them both. I also really enjoy the outdoor spaces on the complex including the pool, the tree sitting area, and my spacious balcony. Even through Terra is located between Westheimer and memorial, there isn't noticeable street noise. The location itself is sooo convenient. The proximity to the San Felipe and voss intersection has been great for me. I would say that the noise level in this complex has gone up. There's sometimes loud music on patios and the pools late at night. The new management also spends 90% of their time marketing and selling apartments rather than helping current residents. An individual in the office once blamed other tenant when I requested cleaning a certain common space, when he could have just said he's look into the issue. It's not just a business. It's also our homes. Now, even minor maintenance issues take weeks to get resolved. There is no longer proactive pest control. You have to be put on a list if you have a problem and then have to keep asking. Also, packages delivered to the leasing office wait there until you go in and ask them to check. We had a cares team the first year I was here, and it created a genuine sense of community. We all did potlucks during Harvey and other meet-ups aside from the scheduled cares events. But the cares team was nixed by the new management, and now I don't know any neighbors at all. Overall, I'm dismayed that the my living experience here is not what it once was. I am hoping that the rates will go down when it comes time to renew my lease, since I don't think the environment is worth what I'm currently paying.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great service and reliable people is hard to find now these days but I am surprise the way conduct , approach and handle the tenants with professionalism the whole nine yards

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Management cares about its tenants. Maintenance requests are taken care of promptly. Good food provided on special days. Office very friendly and helpful

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Nice complex. Rent should be extended to The Third. No problems yet been here almost two months staff is friendly and helpful. You’re welcome

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I am a new resident thus far I have been enjoying my experience with Terra at piney point. I love the community the management everyone is so welcoming! Best of all they clean up behind their pets 😊👍⭐️

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

My roommate and I LOVE living here at Terra. The incredible management paired with awesome apartments make for a great place to live! We love it!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

It’s the best living place which we can call a home. It’s green and beautiful. Love to be here. Staffs are so good and polite and I dont have to wait for maximum a day for any maintenance need.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I love living here. No security issues. Management has always been prompt in responding to any issues. Maintenance requests are handled within hours. 5 stars. :)

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

So far everything has been great since the time I moved in. The apartment complex is very quiet and clean all the time. There is not much to say but that this was a great choice for me.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Maintenance is not the best... apartment complex overall is okay. The faculty and staff is trying to be friendly and helpful, however, there is so much more that can be done.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

This is a fabulous community to live in. They’ve gone above and beyond to make this a great place to live. Improvements inside the apartments and outside. Community events are always great for us to get fed and meet our neighbors.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

this community has been great to us. it is a very nice place to live in. maintenance is on point and they have events every month for residents.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Nobody's perfect, therefore you will like it. A community between Management and Residents embracing multi-cultural amenities.. Anti downtown traffic on the cool West Side

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The best community I have ever lived in. The staff is nice and friendly. The are also inviting. Choosing Terra at Piney Point was a great choice. Thanks for all you all do!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Been here a month and so far everything is great! Staff is super friendly and very quick with responses. Maintenance completes jobs really quickly as well.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Good apartment community. Really safe and staff is very fast to respond to our issues. Best in Galleria area. Easy drive to grocessies, downtown, school

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Everything is pretty decent here, the noise is not all bad i guess it all depends on who you’re close by. And some minor issues that’s can be addressed

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Best apartment in Galleria area!!! Clean community. Calm and quiet neighbourhood . Kid friendly . Management people are nice and always ready to help you out with all your problems

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

It’s really awesome living in Terra.we really enjoy living there..it has been 5years we living here.Management is really doing good.Peacefull atmosphere.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I have just moved in April )))) I am very happy with this apartment community. It’s quite , All areas outside including swimming pool are clean and decorated by different plants.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Awesome apartment community luxurious place to live and terrific management!! Quiet and scenic location. Wonderful amenities inside the apartment!! Terra at Piney Point Rocks!!!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I like the hot water. The cold water is nice too. Sometimes when the sun goes through the windows, I feel a bit warm. If I wake up really early, I can hear people. And cars. Vroom vroom.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The apartments are not as updated as I would have liked. There have been some ongoing plumbing issues, but management has been responsive and good with needed repairs. Overall it is a nice complex and short commute to work.