everything here is great only a few minor things that change with the quickness. the people are great and so is the staff. i wouldnt be happier anywhere else.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

So far I am enjoying my new apartment. The parking isn't bad, it's really quiet, and I love the fact that we have valet trash. My only issue is I dont feel like they really cleaned my apartment after the last tenants left so I had to deep clean just to make sure.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

My apartment is very beautiful and updated, hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances in my kitchen I love it! The leasing agents are very helpful and kind! I love how clean everything is here as well! Definitely can’t wait to use the pool next summer!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Communication has gone down since we changed management. That really sucks since I enjoyed how the previous management used to community with ya clearly. New management just leaves papers in my door and hopes I find it with emails here and there. Also, they never notify me of when maintenance is coming which really bothers me.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

We have 2 years living here, is a quiet and nice place and the people who lives here are very kind. 100% recommended for families and business people , the pool area is amazing.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Leasing agent was great. EJ really made us feel welcomed. Love the apartment. Its clean and spacious. Neighbors are friendly and the neighborhood is quiet.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I have been living here fir almost a year now and I can tell this is a great community to live in. Of course everything is not perfect. Recently, we had several water shut offs because of leaks and it was very upsetting. But the management have good communication and they let us know everything in advance si that we could get prepared. Another issue I have sometimes is when there is only one person at the office (generally in Sundays) who is doing everything and you have to wait long times to just get a package you were delivered or just ask a simple question. Other than that I am pretty much satisfied with my experience at Terra.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

So far we love our apartment! It’s very beautiful on the inside, especially the updated kitchen and bathroom. We had problem with the A/C but it was fixed very quickly. Can’t wait to enjoy the pool next spring !

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Look me up on instagram mrgmeans this place is alright https://youtu.be/9onqfoU4Vg4 this is how we do it there's a pool but cant use it okok

Since I have moved in to this complex, I have realized that apartment home living has really changed over the years. Coming from a house for the past 7 years, there are a lot a responsibilities to maintain a beautiful home. Here on the Piney Point Complex, the home feel is presented everyday. Safety, cleanliness and a friendly environment has always been so prevalent. The staff did change at the front office, but not for the worse. They continue to keep up a dedicated and attentive service that never fails to meet any one of my needs. The property consistently offer the best amenities that are kept clean and continue to provide a wonderful and inviting setting for friends and family. Thank you for making this complex my new home.

this property is a great place to live. everything is close to it and we enjoy living here. the new management has started to do soemthing around the property to make it better

Overall we’ve had a good experience living here. We love the property and the location. Maintenance is great, they are always quick to fix an issue. The management could use some improvement.

Been here for about half a year and still really enjoying my stay here even with the management change. New management actually has been transitioning quite well and although there have been some water shut off incidents I understand it is pretty much out of managements control. They did abandon fixing the issue when they realized it was taking too long and put the water back on which I found very considerate. Only suggestions I have is to maybe check on the sprinklers. I live in building 4 and the grass area around it is always flooded/muddy even if it hasn't rained for a while. It is only an issue for me because I have a dog that gets really muddy just walking through the grass once. Very minor suggestions though, overall great experience so far!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great place to stay! Maintenance is a bit slow with work orders. I’ve had several submitted and have had to call the lesson office to get them done. Overall, it’s a decent experience.

Great other then the fact the can seem to fix the water leaks our water has been cut off several times all day which makes it very difficult when you have kids and work evenings and have no way to shower

I just moved here and I like it a lot. They are always taking care of all the things that I told them that are not functioning correctly at the apartment. Also, the residence is clean and beautiful.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

It nice to live in this community. A lot Of cleanliness. The new management listens to people and fixes the issue quickly. And very friendly neighbors.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great community! Quiet and peaceful location with lots of trees makes for a good residential experience. New Management working hard to make this place great again!

The community is at a very convenient location and is quite nice. We have been staying here from almost 3 years and really like it over here. However under the new management the customer service and maintenance level has really gone down. The previous management has set some high standards and I hope the same level is maintained if not better.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Really enjoy the vibe, nice and quiet. Lots of doggy stations, and I love not having to take out my own trash. The gate is always open so I find it funny I received a gate card.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great experience Jenny was great and everyone was nice and friendly. I would recommend these apartments to anyone. The process was a smooth transition.

The apartment management is fabulous and they have a very low turnover rate! The entrance gate has been broken for over a month despite still having to pay for a "gated" complex. The entrance gate can be very frustrating because visitors block the gate. Therefore, the resident trying to entered the complex will have to wait for who knows how long until the visitor moves their vehicle blocking the gate, open the gate and let the "visitor or criminal" into the complex, or ask the "visitor or criminal" to please move, which always ends in the resident being verbally harassed, if not worse. I've been cussed out and threatened many times from "visitors or criminals" blocking the gate entrance when trying to enter the complex where I live. It is completely ridiculous. In addition, the gate allows multiple cars go in the entrance at a time, which allows more "visitors or criminals" into the complex. Even when you go through the gate and stop your car to allow the bar to go down, so no other car can come through without the proper card or remote, the bar doesn't go down until you drive at least 10 ft from the gate. So "visitors or criminals" still are able to get in the entrance gate. Therefore, it is impossible for residents to stop "visitors or criminals" from entering the complex. This should be Terra at Piney Point Apartments' responsibility, not the residents! There has been several aggravated robberies in the complex. My car has been broken into when residing in the complex. Therefore, this complex has become less and less safe since I first started living here about 2 years ago. There needs to be a resolution for residents to be able to enter the complex without fear or complications. A permanent resolution that fixes all safety issues needs to be done immediately. In addition, the common areas could be cleaned more thoroughly and more frequently. There are dog feces in common areas the majority of time. I will say this has been slightly reduce since milestone management has taken over. Sometimes the dog trash cans are overflowing with trash and attracting lots of flies. The building common areas are rarely cleaned. I am in building 7, floor two, and there is blue gum that has been on the stairs for months. There is also used band-aids with blood on the ground of floor two. It is unsanitary! Also, residents seem to dispose of food, cups and trash in the grass of common areas. Today my dog tried to eat someone's corn and mixed vegetables they threw onto the grass. It was disgusting!

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

My experience at Terra at Piney Point has been amazing! The old and new staff were super nice and helpful in every single aspect of my staying here. So happy to live here.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I really like it, because it’s really close to my job and the units are in good condition also when Harvey pass over we did not flood so I think it’s important.

"a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely.