Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

I love it here. The parking sucks if you come home too late its hardly ever any parking spots available 😔 and the garages are to expensive to rent compared to other apartment complexes lol but other than that i love it and love the management staff everyone of them in the office are great and are so willing and eager to help i just love it.
No words to say on the updates provided during the Houston freeze time. Best service I have ever experienced. Frequent updates made us prepared ourself.
Apartment are good and clean. The management is very good. Issues are resolved ASAP. Very good neighborhood. And good neighbors. Love it here.
Good environment, Beautiful and affordable houses. Neighbourhood is awesome and the community is safe and clean. The staff is wonderful and very helpful.
I love it here! The amenities, the area is so diverse it’s perfect for me and my family! The maintenance and staff are always on top of everything, they keep the area nice and neat every morning, the staff is very friendly and professional. Perfect little home!
Cant really complain. Everything thats been an issue lately has been due to weather, and well, you cant really do much about that kind of stuff.
Comfortable, clean, good price, very good location, the managers are friendly and respond effectively to your questions, or to anything you need to repair in your department
Renewing for the third time, because of how convenient the location is.The staff has been very helpful and I appreciate all of their hard working.
The Uri storm had been a very terrible experience for everyone. However the management had kept the residents informed and updated from the beginning from precautionary measures to water shut off updates on every email throughout that week. This indirectly extended courage, faith and relief in us that the management is taking care of its residents.
Leasing office made sure to keep us updated in the power and water situation during the winterstorm and did not leave us stranded. I B know many apartment communities couldn’t reach out to anyone or did not receive any updates from anyone in their leasing offices. Our community was kept strong and together by our leasing office officials. Thank you!