management office staffs need more improvement for their performance, each person will tell you something else, then they will dined what they told you or they gave wrong info which put you in bad situation.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

There are a lot of things that I don't like. The trash Valet service, the towing service, the maintenance service, the communication with the main company, etcetera

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Was happy here, but recently coming home I’m just expecting there to be no water / electricity / or a crime incident reporting. The hall way are disgusting and saturated with trash fluid, and the dumpster is always overflowing. Front gate is always forced opened after recent assault on residents thought apartment would increase security. Was told there would be monthly security meetings and a guard this didn’t happen. Office staff seems really disconnected with the residents.

Front gate has been broken for over a month with no clear update. Complex is getting messy hallways are disgusting. Water shut off with multiple times that take up the entire day. Security is only available for over night. No security cameras. Crime is rising in area. Broken light in building 5 still hasn’t been replaced by stair well. Shame I use to enjoy living here.

Vandalism and robbery is a part of every day life here now. Need some action towards it. I do not feel safe here anymore and I am seriously reconsidering my lease renewal for the same reason.

This place is alright but knee maintenance is that's going to work and get the job done when it needs to be done we moved in last year and they lied to us about the rent two different prices

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I use to brag about living here - and I still love my unit - but with certain issues snowballing, I can no longer look past the short-comings. Maintenance responds in a timely manner, however the solutions seem to be temporary as we find ourselves having to put in multiple maintenance requests to fix the same problems. Office record-keeping seems to be a challenge, as I received a notice that the garage I pay extra for is listed as "vacant." I'm just glad I remembered to tell the Leasing team member at the time to include that info on our our renewal contract. I hate pestering management, but that seems to be the only way to have issues resolved. With that being said, I still enjoy the community events and our CARES neighbors.

Very poor quality of apartment. External leakage is not fixed for more than a year and community authority has no commitment on timelines. "High priority" poor fix took 5 months last year We are offered to either move to other units by paying more rent or move out by paying lease break charges It's an unfair deal and I regret my decision of extending my lease here

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great location, but a lot of improvement needed. Since the new ownership took over I’ve seen rents going up and amenities going downhill. Major equipment in the gym is down for months, no wet wipes, community water filter next to vending machine down since Aug 2018, no longer printer available to resisents in “business center”, no more CARES events twice a month, you can get towed for parking on an empty visitor spot etc. I’ve seen a lot of efforts, but there is a lot of work ahead.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

I’m just ready to move out at this point to be honest. My neighbors suck, they’re loud 24/7. The water is always out, the pool always broken. No one picks up there dog sh*t so it stinks. Trifling.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Water seems like it’s off every other day?? Not sure what’s going on in other buildings but the entire community has to suffer lol My neighbors upstairs are increasingly annoying every day. And that’s just the beginning :) can’t wait to mooooove!

Not what I expected. I guess the stay has been okay so far. Valet trash to be honest is a waste because sometimes my trash never gets picked up. Finding a parking spot near my place is near to impossible after 9pm. And visitor parking? There’s no such thing. Definitely had high hopes for this place that have not been fulfilled

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The apartments are not as updated as I would have liked. There have been some ongoing plumbing issues, but management has been responsive and good with needed repairs. Overall it is a nice complex and short commute to work.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The property is well maintained. Staff and maintenance team could be more responsive with regard to follow up. I always have to call back for status updates.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Good place to stay, management need more approve. Clean & peaceful. Location good to reach all the areas you want. Unit model lovely but not new.

I'm having a lot of issues with things breaking in my apartment, but the staff is very friendly and helps fix the issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Starting not to like it. I’m assuming new management so new changes that are inconvenient. Now we only have the day of to pay rent and there’s an added online fee as well. Not sure if we have security but we need one for sure cause people out here getting robbed. Neighbors don’t know how to walk upstairs apparently every stride they take requires a stomp. Somehow my trash seems to be forgotten to be taken out, what am I paying $25 for idk 🤷🏽‍♀️. Communication not so great between office and residents.

We have been living here for almost 2 years. Great location. Nice units, but I would like to see the new Management communicate better with residents (email blasts) and take care of urgent maintenance and organizational issues momentarily. Main gate has been open for 20 days. We do not feel as safe as we used to be in the beginning.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great community to live in. Very quiet, dog friendly with a few dog parks. Parking can sometimes be a little challenging but great area to raise a small family.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Ok for price. Wish it was cooler in my apt, amenities aren’t always available for use. Parking is rough if you don’t get home early. After 10 pm forget it, welcome to the parking on the street club. Something I’m not too thrilled about in an X 5. Sassy management.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

When I moved in this apartment complex about a year ago, I made a good deal. Spacious apartment, great gym, security etc. But things started going down when residents started getting break ins almost daily due to security failure and change of management. I thought of breaking my lease but I rather decided to give the new management to improve. It has taken a bit of time to turn things around but happy that things are now moving in the right direction. I'm still undecided if I want to stay or move but at least it's not longer a hard line in mind compare to when I was ready to move out.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Great apt complex to live in. Neighbors are friendly and staff super helpful. Special kudos to Jessica. Accessible and somehow secured. Would definitely recommend

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Everything is pretty decent here, the noise is not all bad i guess it all depends on who you’re close by. And some minor issues that’s can be addressed

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

The Community is amazing! Everyone knows each other and has a look out for one another. I’ve been living here for about 3 years now and my husband has 5. The staff has some flaws. Yet Danielle is my all time favorite go to person. She’s so understanding and helpful with the residents. Management is also very punctual and friendly. Yet over the past few months the apartments have been traspassed by different groups of people that only disturbed the residents peace of mind and one of the front desk girls hasn’t been of much help. Therefore, I give it a 3star otherwise it would be a 4-5.

Reply from Terra at Piney Point Apartment Homes

Management is good and responsive. Overall quality of property is average. No designated play area for children means that they play ball in the parking lot, which is totally unsafe and an annoyance.