I love terra house. The only problem I have are with the finicky garage doors. The location is the best and the gym is wonderful. In the warm weather the pool is great.

Reply from Terra House

Terra House has been an amazing experience from year 1. I have lived in these apartments for the past two years and i have nothing bad to say. Thank you for the amazing community, maintenance team, staff etc.

Reply from Terra House

I love living here. I have been at Terra House for over two years and just signed a new 18 month lease. I can’t believe I found a place that feels like home.

Reply from Terra House

The community is always kept clean, the entire staff is super friendly and is always answering any requests in a very quick timeframe. I also absolutely love the layout of my apartment.

Reply from Terra House

Everyone in the office has been so kind and helpful from the start. I have not had a single issue and I couldn’t pick a better place to live.

Reply from Terra House

Great community. Amenities are top notch and the maintenance team is very helpful! The leasing staff are so kind. Everyone I have met so far has been friendly and nice. I love this luxury apartment!

Reply from Terra House

Terra House has been a dream to live at! All of the staff are so helpful and kind and make this place really feel like a home. I love living in this community and would recommend it to anyone!

Reply from Terra House

I really enjoy living at Terra House Apartments. It is a quiet neighborhood & I feel very safe. The apartments are new & nice & they’re in an ideal location.

Reply from Terra House

I love the location, quality of my apartment, and amenities, including a party room, great pool, gym, etc., at Terra House. However, there is not much a sense of community or social scene here at all. Even in the summer, with a great pool, there are very few people hanging out. I wish there was more of a sense of community here, and the powers that be do not seem concerned with fostering it.

Reply from Terra House

We moved into Terra House this summer and have loved it so far! The staff is extremely friendly and maintenance has moved quickly anytime we have needed something. We love how dog-friendly the building and neighborhood are as well!

Reply from Terra House

Ive loved every minute of living here! The staff is amazing and the units are spacious and sleek. I moved out last year, but missed it so bad I moved back in!

Reply from Terra House

Now being at Terra House for almost six months, it is my favorite place that I have lived! I feel so safe, secure and happy with my choice to live in this complex.

Reply from Terra House

I have been here for almost two years and still love living at Terra House. The amenities are great and the staff is wonderful! I also find the location super convenient.

Reply from Terra House

Love the location! The staff is amazing and very accommodating. It's a very quiet area, yet close to everything downtown and has very nice amenities. Would highly recommend.

Reply from Terra House

All staff is incredibly friendly, maintence came within 24hr out my request, and the amenities are amazing! The entire community is very clean and well kept, and I love being able to say I live here.

Reply from Terra House

Friendly people, great staff, just an all around great place to live. It is a great value, close to all things great about Nashville and surrounding areas.

Reply from Terra House

Been here only three days. So far so good! I really like the amenities and Terra Houses close proximity to my work downtown and the Greenway. It will only take me about ten minutes to walk to work. It’s great not have to deal with a driving commute.

Reply from Terra House

I love that the Terra house is dog friendly. Unfortunately I had to leave my dog at home and it was so hard to do that, but seeing all the dogs running around the property has been so nice and reminds me of home.

Reply from Terra House

From the staff to location & amenities, it’s been a great living experience. I love the private room in the gym & security of the building.

Reply from Terra House

I really enjoy living at Terra House. It’s a great location & there are amazing amenities! It’s a quiet area but close to the hustle & bustle of Nashville.

Reply from Terra House

I moved here from Boston and couldn’t be more happy. Everyone has been so welcoming and my roommates are the sweetest! Its my first time in Nashville and I’m so excited to explore. The best part is I have a great home to come back to. The gym is beautiful and has a yoga studio and a tv for workouts to follow. And the pool is amazing. So excited!

Reply from Terra House

Living at Terra House has been a great experience, from the location to the management staff. You can’t beat the view of downtown! The apartments are laid out well, the pool never gets too loud, the gym has everything you need, and the staff is so friendly and helpful.

Reply from Terra House

It's a great community with great amenities. The staff is very easy to work with. It's extremely close to downtown which is a huge convenience.

Reply from Terra House

Absolutely gorgeous apartments! My boyfriend and I moved here from out of state and never had a chance to tour the complex until we signed the lease. The staff is amazing and friendly and super helpful. All of the amenities are beautiful and clean, and new! Also, the walking distance to downtown is incredible. 10/10 would recommend.

Reply from Terra House

We moved in today and the first person we saw at the office literally pulled our file went through his checklist and helped us move in so fast. We were so impressed. Walked us through the building and answered every question we didn't even know we had. The staff has been so helpful throughout the whole process. Me and and my boyfriend are both 5 minutes away from both of our jobs in different parts of town. Were very happy here and our puppy made friends as soon as we parked.