Terra House

The Terra House apartments are well maintained and centers on community by providing creative and fun events for the residents. The staff have been very helpful and friendly.
Wonderful! The staff are so friendly and helpful. Quick to respond to emails, questions/complaints. Amenities and common areas are always clean and mask requirements in the hallways and new hand sanitizer stations in the elevator are great!
Its a great community. Everyone I've come across are super friendly and helpful! The area feels quiet yet is pretty close to all main city area. I love the little pathway to riverfront park!
Love it here! Young community and helpful, attentive staff. They were helpful during move in and the application process. Everyone here is so friendly!
Moving in was so easy, even though Ryan was swamped he took the time to support me and has continued to answer my questions and help me with anything I need during the adjustment process. The space and all facilities are beautiful (great bathroom/tub especially) and I love using the pool. They also have been very flexible and responsive in adapting to COVID restrictions, and I feel very safe and taken care of here! My favorite part is the view from Rolling Mill Hill, though!
I love the amenities, however terra house does not enforce it’s policies. It’s a nice apartment by very noisy. The courtesy officer does not show up when called.
The location is perfect when you want to be downtown but not right in the middle of it all! The staff is friendly, and the apartment is great! Makes good space of studio units so they still feel open and give you what you need
The staff is very friendly at responsive. Most tenants are good, but there are a lot that have no regard for anyone else. Smoking pot all day in the hall or on their balcony. Yelling and screaming at all hours of the night. This has been a huge issue since we moved into the complex.
I had my eye on this property since december 2019, and i was not going to let covid dtop mr from moving here in June. Fell in lovd with this place the moment i came across this property ❤💙🧡
Nice and quiet. Everyone is nice here. Staff is friendly. I wish there was better visitor parking. Maintenance calls are usually pretty quick.