Great location!! Friendly community and friendly staff! Leasing office is very helpful with any move-in questions. Wonderful place for my boyfriend and me to live!

We have lived at Terra House for over a year and have had a great experience so far. The staff is extremely friendly and maintenance is completed fast. There are always so many events to attend each month, and the Gym is amazing! Love Terra House!!

Terra house is an amazing place to live in a great location with awesome amenities and nice people. My roommate and I have only been living here for a month and we have loved it so far.

Awesome, available, and helpful staff. Nice , welcoming, and respectful residents. Clean amenities. Secure building. Overall great apartment.

Neighbors were difficult, but have since moved. Staff is fantastic and very helpful. Amenities are great. A hot tub would be a great addition.

The staff is very helpful the building is very clean with very respectable tenants! I would recommend Terra House with confidence to anyone looking to rent an apt

I love living here because it’s quiet for the most part. It’s clean, maintenance is 5 stars, and there’s always activities going on. Plus they have not raised my rent very much and this is my 2nd time renewing. However, when I first moved in there was visitors parking available but now, (and without notice I will add) they have taken away visitors parking. I don’t think they realize how much of an inconvenience that is. My friends and family love to visit. But now if there is no street parking available, which there rarely is, then my family and friends have to pay for parking in the retail garage. Come on, that’s not fair at all. There is plenty enough space in the garage for visitors parking. I would suggest the use of visitors passes so that they don’t get booted. It’s also inconvenient because there’s no where for deliveries to park. When I order food and groceries now, they aren’t able to deliver them because they can’t leave their cars. I wish they would have considered this change a bit more.

Love living here! The apartments are nice and if I have a maintenance ticket, it gets fixed pretty quick. Love that it is close to downtown too!

Five stars to the leasing office and the maintenance guys for being so timely in any of our requests! It’s a really great community! Highly recommend!

Best place I’ve ever lived. The amenities are excellent and we’ll maintained. The staff is friendly and warm. It’s in the best location downtown, not right on top of everything but a few blocks of walking to activities!

I love living at Terra House! It’s a beautiful building with many great amenities. It also offers many events to get to k ow the community around you.

Wonderful and friendly community! Just moved in this past week but have already met several fellow residents. The staff was helpful prior and during the move to make it a smooth move.

Just moved in and this place is already so much better than my previous place! Jessica and Ashley have been great to work with and Chris and the maintenance team have been very responsive to requests. Beyond that, it’s a great community — Quiet, close to fun events downtown, and affordable!

Nice facilities and great location. Very spacious units with great amenities! Love the deep sinks, individual washer/dryer units, wood floors, and giant tubs in the bathroom! Overall quiet neighborhood and the units are well insulated so there’s not too much outdoor noise!

Everything about living here has been easy and great, if i need maintenance they are here within a few hours, my amenities are just what i need. My only complaint is the fact that so much noise travels through the hot water heater pipes from other units. This is something I’ve never dealt with

I just moved into Terra House a few days ago and my experience has been great so far. The apartment complex has so many great features from a workout room to a pool. The people who live in the apartment seem nice and i'm looking forward to meeting new residents as my time here progresses.

This is the best place to live in Nashville! I've been here for 2 + years and I'm not leaving anytime soon! The staff is amazing and everything is kept up so well!

Thank you! The space is amazing! Awesome view and Jessica was a huge help with getting everything ready. We love our view of the zen garden and pool!

Beautiful place! Long walk to the garage and elevator from some apartments though. Great amenities ! Can’t wait to get to know my neighbors!

My resident experience with Terra House was fantastic. It was a safe, clean and fun environment that made all of life's day-to-day tasks easier.

Terra House has been a wonderful gem! I’ve lived in several properties but this one has definitely been my favorite. Amazing staff and friendly neighbors!

I have been living here for the past three weeks, and so far it has been amazing. The move in process went very smoothly. We had a maintenance request put in and it was handled very quickly. The front office has helped and answered any and all questions we have had. We are looking forward to living here.

Excited to move in. Service has been great, quick communication so far! Help with getting into my apartment as well as answering any and all my questions about dimensions etcetera.

Clean and nice apartments. Everyone I’ve met so far are really nice! Can’t wait to join in on the fun with the events and meet more people here.

I’ve only been here for about a month, however the experience has been wonderful. From day 1 there has been a great and friendly staff. Always there to answer any question I have and immediate responses to any maintenance issues, which we haven’t had any other than a lightbulb that burnt out. I am very happy with my stay so far and feel as though we couldn’t have picked a better place to be our home.