Terra House is in a great location and the pool is awesome everyone is so friendly and they have a great time together. looking forward to the fall.

Terra House has been awesome ever since we took our tour! It’s a convenient location, being a 15 minute walk to downtown without really having to deal with the hustle and bustle of downtown. The people here are friendly, & the amenities are incredible. We couldn’t have asked for a better place to live!

Reply from Terra House

I have had a great experience with Terra House thus far. Moving in was an easy experience, and it was helpful to receive a single document with all of the information I needed in order to make a smooth transition.

Reply from Terra House

We moved into Terra House a few weeks ago and have loved it so far! The staff is extremely friendly and maintenance has moved quickly anytime we have needed something. We love how dog-friendly the building and neighborhood are as well!

Reply from Terra House

I was very worried about living downtown, but after two years it has been one of the best experiences of my life. The fact that I can walk anywhere downtown I want, and live in an amazing community makes life so much easier.

We love the community. Management is quick to help and we enjoy the common areas like the pool and gym but still have plenty of privacy. Dog area is an added bonus!

The Terra House staff has been so nice and accommodating. The apartments are beautiful and the amenities are great. Can't wait to live there!

Reply from Terra House

My application process was quick and went very smoothly! Lauren and Kiaya were both so helpful during this process. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

Reply from Terra House

The moving in process has been great and easy. I am looking forward to the experience Terra House has to offer. I will be joining all of you in july!

Reply from Terra House

so far, Terra House has been so helpful on helping me find an apartment and get everything taken care of. I was thousands of miles away and they made me feel like I was not. I would recommend them to any friends!

Reply from Terra House

New to Nashville! So excited to be all moved in. When touring apartments, terra house was the obvious choice. Really loving rolling mill hill so far!

Reply from Terra House

I am absolutely in love with Terra House! Beautiful location and super dog friendly! The staff is also fantastic and very accommodating and helpful!

Reply from Terra House

Love love living here, what a dream! The office has been fantastic and on top of things, amenities are fire, and the people are great ((and the pups too))

Reply from Terra House

I continue to enjoy living here more everyday. The staff is fantastic, and the amenities are really nice and well kept. And the location is great for Nashville.

Reply from Terra House

I moved in yesterday and everyone has been so accommodating and nice! Love it here! The location is perfect and a lot closer than I thought. Even the residents have been super helpful too.

Reply from Terra House

So far so good! We love the app and it’s so easy to earn points. Looking forward to referring friends an earning points fast! This truly motivates me to make sure everyone else knows about this.

Reply from Terra House

I love living here. I love the space, I love the people, I love my apartment. I don't love getting flyers in my door for community events. We already get elevator flyers and emails, and I don't like advertising to others when I am and am not home, or wasting extra paper.

Reply from Terra House

I love living here! Great residents and amazing service by maintenance and leasing office team. I have lived here for 2 years and will probably renew again!!

Reply from Terra House

Great amenities, great security, and right downtown. Love living at Terra House. No complaints about the apartment itself. There is significant noise from Hermitage Ave.

Reply from Terra House

Love the location and amenities. Also it’s so quiet for being downtown. The landscaping is also fantastic and always has me looking forward to spring morning runs.

Reply from Terra House

Parking security has started to improve since the anti-backflow was introduced. I still see people using their key fobs enter the main parking structure even though it was supposed to be disabled.

Reply from Terra House

Terrific staff! Easy to work with. Property is well taken care of. Have lived on the property since it opened. Have never had an issue. Very engaging community.

Reply from Terra House

Great place to live. Excellent service and the property is always clean and not noisy. Would recommend for anyone looking to live in the downtown area.

Reply from Terra House

I move in soon and the manager was extremely welcoming! Thank you I am new to Nashville so the social events are a great way for me to meet my neighbors! Thank you

Reply from Terra House

Awesome staff, nice residents! Very nice complex. The only drawback for me is that its hard to meet other residents... everyone is always in their apartments!