I have been living here for the past three weeks, and so far it has been amazing. The move in process went very smoothly. We had a maintenance request put in and it was handled very quickly. The front office has helped and answered any and all questions we have had. We are looking forward to living here.

Excited to move in. Service has been great, quick communication so far! Help with getting into my apartment as well as answering any and all my questions about dimensions etcetera.

Clean and nice apartments. Everyone I’ve met so far are really nice! Can’t wait to join in on the fun with the events and meet more people here.

I’ve only been here for about a month, however the experience has been wonderful. From day 1 there has been a great and friendly staff. Always there to answer any question I have and immediate responses to any maintenance issues, which we haven’t had any other than a lightbulb that burnt out. I am very happy with my stay so far and feel as though we couldn’t have picked a better place to be our home.

Going into year two of living at Terra House and we absolutely love our apartment and our amazing little Terra House community! We look forward to another fun summer of events & pool time at Terra House!

Community has been fantastic, staff has been great. It is difficult for guests to come park and get in/out of the building. Apart from that, I love the building

I have been living in terra house for 6 months now and absolutely love it. It is quiet when I need it to be but enough energy that I don’t get bored. Highly recommend

off the beaten path but still close to everything. perfect 4th of july spot and has great ammenities. have signed two leases here. maintenance is always quick

The apartment complex has been great so far! I really like the gym and the pool area. The only issue would have to be the grills. I think they need maintenance.

It’s been very nice living with terra house. Management and team has always been happy and very helpful. Would absolutely recommend this environment to anyone who would be new and moving to the area.

The experience so far started off a little bumpy with communication. But, Jessica and Ashley were so helpful with the facilitation of the lease process. I rec. the keys to my Apt. On 4/8 and couldn't be happier.

I recently moved to Nashville from Charleston,SC. I was a little nervous about moving into a place without taking a tour, but i knew i would be in good hands after talking with the staff. Everyone was extremely helpful and made the move in process so easy. Big shout out to Jessica and Ashley. -Jay B

Such a pleasant experience for a cross country move! The staff were so helpful accommodating all of our packages being shipped and constant phone calls with questions. Moved in sight unseen and couldn’t be happier!

So far, I absolutely love Terra House. I was frustrated the first day with the elevator being down, but besides that I love it. Great place.

I have now been at Terra House for almost 8 months, and my experience has been wonderful. Definitely my favorite place that I have lived here in Nashville!

The apartment complex is great and has all the needed amenities such as gym, pool, etc. The grills by the pool need to be fixed and it has been a little dirtier since I moved in around the complex.

Reply from Terra House

I’ve had a great experience with all the staff, lease signing and move in was quick and easy! After touring I even change my mind of which unit I wanted and it was no big deal!

Reply from Terra House

I love terra house. The only problem I have are with the finicky garage doors. The location is the best and the gym is wonderful. In the warm weather the pool is great.

Reply from Terra House

Terra House has been an amazing experience from year 1. I have lived in these apartments for the past two years and i have nothing bad to say. Thank you for the amazing community, maintenance team, staff etc.

Reply from Terra House

I love living here. I have been at Terra House for over two years and just signed a new 18 month lease. I can’t believe I found a place that feels like home.

Reply from Terra House

The community is always kept clean, the entire staff is super friendly and is always answering any requests in a very quick timeframe. I also absolutely love the layout of my apartment.

Reply from Terra House

Everyone in the office has been so kind and helpful from the start. I have not had a single issue and I couldn’t pick a better place to live.

Reply from Terra House

Overall the experience is decent. There have been several issues lately with excessive noise and people smoking weed constantly to the point that is all I smell when I enter the hallway.

Reply from Terra House

Great community. Amenities are top notch and the maintenance team is very helpful! The leasing staff are so kind. Everyone I have met so far has been friendly and nice. I love this luxury apartment!

Reply from Terra House

Terra House has been a dream to live at! All of the staff are so helpful and kind and make this place really feel like a home. I love living in this community and would recommend it to anyone!