Terra House

4.6

4.6

Everyone here is so nice and welcoming! Move in day I was greeted by Ryan who answered all of my questions and was so helpful! Looking forward to meeting more people at events and activities here in the building!
I love the safety and security of the building and the kitchen is beautiful. The pool is nice and everything is very clean and kept that way. The staff is very nice and maintenance is very timely.
I love living here, the staff is absolutely wonderful. Thank you for working so hard to get the poor area open and hosting such fun events with the residents.
Terra House is such a nice place to live! I LOVE my apartment! Maintenance is quick-responding, everyone on the leasing office is friendly, and the community is very quiet and clean.
I love it here! Terra house feels like home. The amenities are great, I love the location, and the staff is amazing. I just renewed my lease because I love it so much!
Great community and lots of good events. Took a half point off just because sometimes it can be difficult to get in contact with the main office.
I love it here. The location is great, if you like being around all the action. The staff is great; nice and efficient. Maintenance is kept up with.
Beautiful grounds, very nice apartment and excellent experience overall moving in and getting setup. I had a lot of apprehension moving to a big city apartment but between the location and the quality of apartment I am very happy with my choice at Terra House
I’ve just recently moved in and I am so impressed. The leasing agent Ryan is one of the most professional and hard-working people I’ve come across working in a leasing office. He obviously cares about his job, and he seems like a good friend to the residents. He’s been a HUGE help. I’m also going to brag on the facility as a whole, the apartments are beautiful, the parking garage is convenient with great availability, the amenities are very nice and updated. Overall I’ve loved it here!
My move in process went so smoothly and the staff was incredibly accommodating. I’m really enjoying my time here so far and am looking forward to my stay :)