I love living at Terra House! It’s a beautiful building with many great amenities. It also offers many events to get to k ow the community around you.

Wonderful and friendly community! Just moved in this past week but have already met several fellow residents. The staff was helpful prior and during the move to make it a smooth move.

Just moved in and this place is already so much better than my previous place! Jessica and Ashley have been great to work with and Chris and the maintenance team have been very responsive to requests. Beyond that, it’s a great community — Quiet, close to fun events downtown, and affordable!

Nice facilities and great location. Very spacious units with great amenities! Love the deep sinks, individual washer/dryer units, wood floors, and giant tubs in the bathroom! Overall quiet neighborhood and the units are well insulated so there’s not too much outdoor noise!

Everything about living here has been easy and great, if i need maintenance they are here within a few hours, my amenities are just what i need. My only complaint is the fact that so much noise travels through the hot water heater pipes from other units. This is something I’ve never dealt with

I just moved into Terra House a few days ago and my experience has been great so far. The apartment complex has so many great features from a workout room to a pool. The people who live in the apartment seem nice and i'm looking forward to meeting new residents as my time here progresses.

This is the best place to live in Nashville! I've been here for 2 + years and I'm not leaving anytime soon! The staff is amazing and everything is kept up so well!

Thank you! The space is amazing! Awesome view and Jessica was a huge help with getting everything ready. We love our view of the zen garden and pool!

Beautiful place! Long walk to the garage and elevator from some apartments though. Great amenities ! Can’t wait to get to know my neighbors!

My resident experience with Terra House was fantastic. It was a safe, clean and fun environment that made all of life's day-to-day tasks easier.

Terra House has been a wonderful gem! I’ve lived in several properties but this one has definitely been my favorite. Amazing staff and friendly neighbors!

I have been living here for the past three weeks, and so far it has been amazing. The move in process went very smoothly. We had a maintenance request put in and it was handled very quickly. The front office has helped and answered any and all questions we have had. We are looking forward to living here.

Excited to move in. Service has been great, quick communication so far! Help with getting into my apartment as well as answering any and all my questions about dimensions etcetera.

Clean and nice apartments. Everyone I’ve met so far are really nice! Can’t wait to join in on the fun with the events and meet more people here.

I’ve only been here for about a month, however the experience has been wonderful. From day 1 there has been a great and friendly staff. Always there to answer any question I have and immediate responses to any maintenance issues, which we haven’t had any other than a lightbulb that burnt out. I am very happy with my stay so far and feel as though we couldn’t have picked a better place to be our home.

Going into year two of living at Terra House and we absolutely love our apartment and our amazing little Terra House community! We look forward to another fun summer of events & pool time at Terra House!

Community has been fantastic, staff has been great. It is difficult for guests to come park and get in/out of the building. Apart from that, I love the building

I have been living in terra house for 6 months now and absolutely love it. It is quiet when I need it to be but enough energy that I don’t get bored. Highly recommend

off the beaten path but still close to everything. perfect 4th of july spot and has great ammenities. have signed two leases here. maintenance is always quick

The apartment complex has been great so far! I really like the gym and the pool area. The only issue would have to be the grills. I think they need maintenance.

It’s been very nice living with terra house. Management and team has always been happy and very helpful. Would absolutely recommend this environment to anyone who would be new and moving to the area.

The experience so far started off a little bumpy with communication. But, Jessica and Ashley were so helpful with the facilitation of the lease process. I rec. the keys to my Apt. On 4/8 and couldn't be happier.

I recently moved to Nashville from Charleston,SC. I was a little nervous about moving into a place without taking a tour, but i knew i would be in good hands after talking with the staff. Everyone was extremely helpful and made the move in process so easy. Big shout out to Jessica and Ashley. -Jay B

Such a pleasant experience for a cross country move! The staff were so helpful accommodating all of our packages being shipped and constant phone calls with questions. Moved in sight unseen and couldn’t be happier!

So far, I absolutely love Terra House. I was frustrated the first day with the elevator being down, but besides that I love it. Great place.