Terra House

4.7

4.7

Everything has been great so far. Staff has been super helpful. They have been willing to work with us and provide important information when it came to us moving into Terra.
I had a wonderful time viewing the apartments. The staff was friendly, easy to communicate with, and made the leasing process a breeze. For the location and great amenities/features at a great price, this apartment was a front runner for my roommate and I.
Great community, amenities, and staff! Everyone has been extremely helpful and easy to work with, and the location is perfect. Just a 10 minute walk from all the action of downtown.
I love living here! I feel safe and cared for. I love the valet trash and that there is always parking on my floor. The staff is kind and caring!
All of the leasing agents were very helpful with our move in! They communicated with us regularly and were always there to answer our questions. The apartment complex is beautiful and in a great location. Our neighbors are also really friendly. Would highly recommend these apartments to anyone!
Amazing customer service and great amenities. The location is unbeatable with awesome views. Only have a one year lease but already thinking into the future for an extension.
Terra House has been a wonderful place to live! The location is spectacular and the staff and residents are friendly. We have made many friends while living here.
Nothing can ever be truly 5 stars. I always see room for improvement even with myself. I’m happy with the staff and changes that have been made. I will say maintenance requests have been handled way better. Also the dog park area has had less issues with residents not picking up after. Thank you.
Id give 5 stars if the rec room and business center wete open. These were 2 of the reasons why i moved to terra house, and i have not been able to use either. The gym is open but not the rec room?
It's been an amazing first month. Moving in is easy, it feels very safe and warm, and the location is wonderful. It feels like a place I can spend more than just one year.