Terra House

The staff is very friendly at responsive. Most tenants are good, but there are a lot that have no regard for anyone else. Smoking pot all day in the hall or on their balcony. Yelling and screaming at all hours of the night. This has been a huge issue since we moved into the complex.
I had my eye on this property since december 2019, and i was not going to let covid dtop mr from moving here in June. Fell in lovd with this place the moment i came across this property ❤💙🧡
Nice and quiet. Everyone is nice here. Staff is friendly. I wish there was better visitor parking. Maintenance calls are usually pretty quick.
I have absolutely loved living at Terra House. The location is perfect, being so closed to downtown. The amenities are great and the staff is amazing!
Terra House is by far the best place I've ever lived. It's clean, super safe, fabulous location, amazing staff, and wonderful residents. The team goes above and beyond to make you feel like you're getting your money's worth living here.
Living here has been great. The location is convenient for everything I enjoy doing while i'm in the city. Terra house's staff are friendly and helpful. All of my maintenance requests were solved in a timely manner, and the leasing staff are able to answer all of my questions. Will totally recommend to live here!
Most people do not clean up after their dog in the rooftop park area. Other than that 5 stars. The gym is adequate, but would be 100% better if it was just a little bit larger.
Love enjoy living here, the location can’t be beat being only half a mile from broadway but still secluded from the chaos and traffic of downtown! The amenities here are awesome, the pool, pool house, and gym are all wonderful. I love having a private gated parking garage. My apartment is spacious and well design with LEED certification so my insulation is effective and the appliances are awesome! Always quick responses to my maintenance requests and the girls who work in the office are always so pleasant! I never want to move out!
I love the location here. It is so quiet but still in the middle of everything. With such a central location I am close to work and anything I could want to do in Nashville. The staff is fantastic and everything is clean and well maintained. Definitely encourage others to check out this gem.
Love our home here. Close to all things downtown Nashville. Great pool,gym, and really like that you can send dry-cleaning out from here. 😁😁😁