Terra House

Most people do not clean up after their dog in the rooftop park area. Other than that 5 stars. The gym is adequate, but would be 100% better if it was just a little bit larger.
Love enjoy living here, the location can’t be beat being only half a mile from broadway but still secluded from the chaos and traffic of downtown! The amenities here are awesome, the pool, pool house, and gym are all wonderful. I love having a private gated parking garage. My apartment is spacious and well design with LEED certification so my insulation is effective and the appliances are awesome! Always quick responses to my maintenance requests and the girls who work in the office are always so pleasant! I never want to move out!
I love the location here. It is so quiet but still in the middle of everything. With such a central location I am close to work and anything I could want to do in Nashville. The staff is fantastic and everything is clean and well maintained. Definitely encourage others to check out this gem.
Love our home here. Close to all things downtown Nashville. Great pool,gym, and really like that you can send dry-cleaning out from here. 😁😁😁
I just moved in on Thursday and am loving the new space so far. I have an amazing view of downtown and have already met some of my new neighbors.
Office people are super nice!!! And I love the location. It’s very quiet and perfect for dog owners! Also it’s close to everything. Very clean environment
Very clean. Quiet also. Can’t hear your neighbors. Amenities are very nice. The dog area on the 4th floor is also nice. Gym also is pretty nice also.
Terra House is a very welcoming place that provides a residential experience that is designed to put the residents first. From the staff to the amenities to the property itself, Terra House is a welcoming environment that is truly exceptional.
Jessica was SO helpful during our moving process! She really made us feel like we made the right choice by living here. I definitely appreciate all of her hard work!
So far everything has been good at Terra House. Our only complaint so far is realizing the street noise is quite loud outside our apartment.