I have been here for almost two years and still love living at Terra House. The amenities are great and the staff is wonderful! I also find the location super convenient.

Love the location! The staff is amazing and very accommodating. It's a very quiet area, yet close to everything downtown and has very nice amenities. Would highly recommend.

Reply from Terra House

All staff is incredibly friendly, maintence came within 24hr out my request, and the amenities are amazing! The entire community is very clean and well kept, and I love being able to say I live here.

Reply from Terra House

Friendly people, great staff, just an all around great place to live. It is a great value, close to all things great about Nashville and surrounding areas.

Reply from Terra House

Been here only three days. So far so good! I really like the amenities and Terra Houses close proximity to my work downtown and the Greenway. It will only take me about ten minutes to walk to work. It’s great not have to deal with a driving commute.

Reply from Terra House

I love that the Terra house is dog friendly. Unfortunately I had to leave my dog at home and it was so hard to do that, but seeing all the dogs running around the property has been so nice and reminds me of home.

Reply from Terra House

From the staff to location & amenities, it’s been a great living experience. I love the private room in the gym & security of the building.

Reply from Terra House

I really enjoy living at Terra House. It’s a great location & there are amazing amenities! It’s a quiet area but close to the hustle & bustle of Nashville.

Reply from Terra House

I moved here from Boston and couldn’t be more happy. Everyone has been so welcoming and my roommates are the sweetest! Its my first time in Nashville and I’m so excited to explore. The best part is I have a great home to come back to. The gym is beautiful and has a yoga studio and a tv for workouts to follow. And the pool is amazing. So excited!

Reply from Terra House

Living at Terra House has been a great experience, from the location to the management staff. You can’t beat the view of downtown! The apartments are laid out well, the pool never gets too loud, the gym has everything you need, and the staff is so friendly and helpful.

Reply from Terra House

It's a great community with great amenities. The staff is very easy to work with. It's extremely close to downtown which is a huge convenience.

Reply from Terra House

Absolutely gorgeous apartments! My boyfriend and I moved here from out of state and never had a chance to tour the complex until we signed the lease. The staff is amazing and friendly and super helpful. All of the amenities are beautiful and clean, and new! Also, the walking distance to downtown is incredible. 10/10 would recommend.

Reply from Terra House

We moved in today and the first person we saw at the office literally pulled our file went through his checklist and helped us move in so fast. We were so impressed. Walked us through the building and answered every question we didn't even know we had. The staff has been so helpful throughout the whole process. Me and and my boyfriend are both 5 minutes away from both of our jobs in different parts of town. Were very happy here and our puppy made friends as soon as we parked.

Reply from Terra House

It's been great so far. The staff has been wonderful. The location has been great for night life and work. We look forward in staying here for some time.

Reply from Terra House

Terra House is in a great location and the pool is awesome everyone is so friendly and they have a great time together. looking forward to the fall.

Reply from Terra House

Terra House has been awesome ever since we took our tour! It’s a convenient location, being a 15 minute walk to downtown without really having to deal with the hustle and bustle of downtown. The people here are friendly, & the amenities are incredible. We couldn’t have asked for a better place to live!

Reply from Terra House

I have had a great experience with Terra House thus far. Moving in was an easy experience, and it was helpful to receive a single document with all of the information I needed in order to make a smooth transition.

Reply from Terra House

We moved into Terra House a few weeks ago and have loved it so far! The staff is extremely friendly and maintenance has moved quickly anytime we have needed something. We love how dog-friendly the building and neighborhood are as well!

Reply from Terra House

I was very worried about living downtown, but after two years it has been one of the best experiences of my life. The fact that I can walk anywhere downtown I want, and live in an amazing community makes life so much easier.

We love the community. Management is quick to help and we enjoy the common areas like the pool and gym but still have plenty of privacy. Dog area is an added bonus!

The Terra House staff has been so nice and accommodating. The apartments are beautiful and the amenities are great. Can't wait to live there!

Reply from Terra House

My application process was quick and went very smoothly! Lauren and Kiaya were both so helpful during this process. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

Reply from Terra House

The moving in process has been great and easy. I am looking forward to the experience Terra House has to offer. I will be joining all of you in july!

Reply from Terra House

so far, Terra House has been so helpful on helping me find an apartment and get everything taken care of. I was thousands of miles away and they made me feel like I was not. I would recommend them to any friends!

Reply from Terra House

New to Nashville! So excited to be all moved in. When touring apartments, terra house was the obvious choice. Really loving rolling mill hill so far!