The apartment complex has been great so far! I really like the gym and the pool area. The only issue would have to be the grills. I think they need maintenance.

It’s been very nice living with terra house. Management and team has always been happy and very helpful. Would absolutely recommend this environment to anyone who would be new and moving to the area.

The experience so far started off a little bumpy with communication. But, Jessica and Ashley were so helpful with the facilitation of the lease process. I rec. the keys to my Apt. On 4/8 and couldn't be happier.

I recently moved to Nashville from Charleston,SC. I was a little nervous about moving into a place without taking a tour, but i knew i would be in good hands after talking with the staff. Everyone was extremely helpful and made the move in process so easy. Big shout out to Jessica and Ashley. -Jay B

Such a pleasant experience for a cross country move! The staff were so helpful accommodating all of our packages being shipped and constant phone calls with questions. Moved in sight unseen and couldn’t be happier!

So far, I absolutely love Terra House. I was frustrated the first day with the elevator being down, but besides that I love it. Great place.

I have now been at Terra House for almost 8 months, and my experience has been wonderful. Definitely my favorite place that I have lived here in Nashville!

The apartment complex is great and has all the needed amenities such as gym, pool, etc. The grills by the pool need to be fixed and it has been a little dirtier since I moved in around the complex.

Reply from Terra House

I’ve had a great experience with all the staff, lease signing and move in was quick and easy! After touring I even change my mind of which unit I wanted and it was no big deal!

Reply from Terra House

I love terra house. The only problem I have are with the finicky garage doors. The location is the best and the gym is wonderful. In the warm weather the pool is great.

Reply from Terra House

Terra House has been an amazing experience from year 1. I have lived in these apartments for the past two years and i have nothing bad to say. Thank you for the amazing community, maintenance team, staff etc.

Reply from Terra House

I love living here. I have been at Terra House for over two years and just signed a new 18 month lease. I can’t believe I found a place that feels like home.

Reply from Terra House

The community is always kept clean, the entire staff is super friendly and is always answering any requests in a very quick timeframe. I also absolutely love the layout of my apartment.

Reply from Terra House

Everyone in the office has been so kind and helpful from the start. I have not had a single issue and I couldn’t pick a better place to live.

Reply from Terra House

Overall the experience is decent. There have been several issues lately with excessive noise and people smoking weed constantly to the point that is all I smell when I enter the hallway.

Reply from Terra House

Great community. Amenities are top notch and the maintenance team is very helpful! The leasing staff are so kind. Everyone I have met so far has been friendly and nice. I love this luxury apartment!

Reply from Terra House

Terra House has been a dream to live at! All of the staff are so helpful and kind and make this place really feel like a home. I love living in this community and would recommend it to anyone!

Reply from Terra House

I really enjoy living at Terra House Apartments. It is a quiet neighborhood & I feel very safe. The apartments are new & nice & they’re in an ideal location.

Reply from Terra House

I love the location, quality of my apartment, and amenities, including a party room, great pool, gym, etc., at Terra House. However, there is not much a sense of community or social scene here at all. Even in the summer, with a great pool, there are very few people hanging out. I wish there was more of a sense of community here, and the powers that be do not seem concerned with fostering it.

Reply from Terra House

We moved into Terra House this summer and have loved it so far! The staff is extremely friendly and maintenance has moved quickly anytime we have needed something. We love how dog-friendly the building and neighborhood are as well!

Reply from Terra House

Ive loved every minute of living here! The staff is amazing and the units are spacious and sleek. I moved out last year, but missed it so bad I moved back in!

Reply from Terra House

Now being at Terra House for almost six months, it is my favorite place that I have lived! I feel so safe, secure and happy with my choice to live in this complex.

Reply from Terra House

I wish I could say that it’s been an awesome experience but with the last 2 months my opinion of Terra House has completely changed. It’s not enough that the garage parking is always taken up by non terra house residents but just to add to the annoyance the hallway constantly smells like cigarette smoke. It’s disgusting. The lease breaking fees are through the roof and basically cost more than finishing the 6months left of my lease. I’ve been in the building 2.5 years and it’s really turned into every other crappy building. I would personally head for sky house or sobro. Pricing is comparable and you get an awesome view without a lot of the headache that Terra house offers

Reply from Terra House

I have been here for almost two years and still love living at Terra House. The amenities are great and the staff is wonderful! I also find the location super convenient.

Reply from Terra House

Love the location! The staff is amazing and very accommodating. It's a very quiet area, yet close to everything downtown and has very nice amenities. Would highly recommend.