Parking security has started to improve since the anti-backflow was introduced. I still see people using their key fobs enter the main parking structure even though it was supposed to be disabled.

Reply from Terra House

We love living at Terra House. There’s a sense of community and the maintenance is unbeatable. We have lived here for 6 months and are looking forward to the next 12 months of our lease!

Reply from Terra House

Great amenities, great security, and right downtown. Love living at Terra House. No complaints about the apartment itself. There is significant noise from Hermitage Ave.

Reply from Terra House

The moving in process has been great and easy. I am looking forward to the experience Terra House has to offer. I will be joining all of you in july!

Reply from Terra House

The maintenance requests are responded to quickly and there are decent amenities available to residents. I'm happy the construction for the new RiverHouse building across the way is finalizing due to noise.

Reply from Terra House

It’s a great price for the location. But oversized windows allow too much traffic noise in. There are a lot of restaurants within walking distance. The pool is nice but doesn’t get enough sunlight l.

Reply from Terra House

First of all the thanku for being to loyal to us .. I love the apartment ,gym are cool and the kitchen interior are faboukos and love the cubical shower .

Reply from Terra House

Awesome staff, nice residents! Very nice complex. The only drawback for me is that its hard to meet other residents... everyone is always in their apartments!

Reply from Terra House

I love living here. Great amenities, great staff, and great location. I like the layout and space of my apartment as well. Also for pet owners like me, it is really dog friendly in and around the area.

Reply from Terra House

So far so good! We love the app and it’s so easy to earn points. Looking forward to referring friends an earning points fast! This truly motivates me to make sure everyone else knows about this.

Reply from Terra House

I love this community! Any maintenance tickets are always completed in a timely manner and the property is always kept looking beautiful. Shared space is lovely. Sometimes I wish the parties in the outdoor shared space wouldn't be so loud so late

Reply from Terra House

Love it here. Especially all the activities. The convenience to downtown has been nice. Predators game downtown and the eclipse viewing have definitely the best so far.

Reply from Terra House

I love my apartment. It is a great community and has a ton of amenities that make living there even better. Everyone is so friendly and active. The events help bring people together to get to know their neighbors.

Reply from Terra House

Love the location and amenities. Also it’s so quiet for being downtown. The landscaping is also fantastic and always has me looking forward to spring morning runs.

Reply from Terra House

Love love living here, what a dream! The office has been fantastic and on top of things, amenities are fire, and the people are great ((and the pups too))

Reply from Terra House

My boyfriend and I moved into Terra House at the beginning of the month, so pretty new to the community. We have had a fantastic experience thus far and have told everyone we know about moving here! The location is hard to beat and the amenities are great!

Reply from Terra House

I love living here! Great residents and amazing service by maintenance and leasing office team. I have lived here for 2 years and will probably renew again!!

Reply from Terra House

I am absolutely in love with Terra House! Beautiful location and super dog friendly! The staff is also fantastic and very accommodating and helpful!

Reply from Terra House

Love living here. It's close to downtown, which makes it an easy commute. The staff is sweet and helpful, and the amenities (gym, pool) are great.

Reply from Terra House

I love living here. I love the space, I love the people, I love my apartment. I don't love getting flyers in my door for community events. We already get elevator flyers and emails, and I don't like advertising to others when I am and am not home, or wasting extra paper.

Reply from Terra House

So far we absolutely love it here!! Everyone we have met has been friendly and the common areas are nicely maintained. Definitely a great place to live.

Reply from Terra House

I love the location, amenities, and service. We can walk to any venue or restaurant. I enjoy the filtered water, pool, club room, fitness center, and trash pickup. The staff is always friendly and accommodating.

Reply from Terra House

New to Nashville! So excited to be all moved in. When touring apartments, terra house was the obvious choice. Really loving rolling mill hill so far!

Reply from Terra House

This place has been wonderful from the get go! Moved here sight unseen from California and they couldn’t have been better at communicating and making us feel more welcomed. Every staff member has been respectful and charming and the grounds have been maintained amazingly. Thanks for making my experience 100%positive!

Reply from Terra House

I move in soon and the manager was extremely welcoming! Thank you I am new to Nashville so the social events are a great way for me to meet my neighbors! Thank you