Parking security has started to improve since the anti-backflow was introduced. I still see people using their key fobs enter the main parking structure even though it was supposed to be disabled.

Reply from Terra House

I love the location, quality of my apartment, and amenities, including a party room, great pool, gym, etc., at Terra House. However, there is not much a sense of community or social scene here at all. Even in the summer, with a great pool, there are very few people hanging out. I wish there was more of a sense of community here, and the powers that be do not seem concerned with fostering it.

Reply from Terra House

We love living at Terra House. There’s a sense of community and the maintenance is unbeatable. We have lived here for 6 months and are looking forward to the next 12 months of our lease!

Reply from Terra House

It’s a great price for the location. But oversized windows allow too much traffic noise in. There are a lot of restaurants within walking distance. The pool is nice but doesn’t get enough sunlight l.

Reply from Terra House

The maintenance requests are responded to quickly and there are decent amenities available to residents. I'm happy the construction for the new RiverHouse building across the way is finalizing due to noise.

Reply from Terra House

Great amenities, great security, and right downtown. Love living at Terra House. No complaints about the apartment itself. There is significant noise from Hermitage Ave.

Reply from Terra House

First of all the thanku for being to loyal to us .. I love the apartment ,gym are cool and the kitchen interior are faboukos and love the cubical shower .

Reply from Terra House

The moving in process has been great and easy. I am looking forward to the experience Terra House has to offer. I will be joining all of you in july!

Reply from Terra House

I really enjoy living at Terra House. It’s a great location & there are amazing amenities! It’s a quiet area but close to the hustle & bustle of Nashville.

Reply from Terra House

I love this community! Any maintenance tickets are always completed in a timely manner and the property is always kept looking beautiful. Shared space is lovely. Sometimes I wish the parties in the outdoor shared space wouldn't be so loud so late

Reply from Terra House

I love living here. Great amenities, great staff, and great location. I like the layout and space of my apartment as well. Also for pet owners like me, it is really dog friendly in and around the area.

Reply from Terra House

I love my apartment. It is a great community and has a ton of amenities that make living there even better. Everyone is so friendly and active. The events help bring people together to get to know their neighbors.

Reply from Terra House

From the staff to location & amenities, it’s been a great living experience. I love the private room in the gym & security of the building.

Reply from Terra House

Awesome staff, nice residents! Very nice complex. The only drawback for me is that its hard to meet other residents... everyone is always in their apartments!

Reply from Terra House

Love it here. Especially all the activities. The convenience to downtown has been nice. Predators game downtown and the eclipse viewing have definitely the best so far.

Reply from Terra House

Friendly people, great staff, just an all around great place to live. It is a great value, close to all things great about Nashville and surrounding areas.

Reply from Terra House

So far so good! We love the app and it’s so easy to earn points. Looking forward to referring friends an earning points fast! This truly motivates me to make sure everyone else knows about this.

Reply from Terra House

Terra House is in a great location and the pool is awesome everyone is so friendly and they have a great time together. looking forward to the fall.

Reply from Terra House

The apartment complex is great and has all the needed amenities such as gym, pool, etc. The grills by the pool need to be fixed and it has been a little dirtier since I moved in around the complex.

Reply from Terra House

I have had a great experience with Terra House thus far. Moving in was an easy experience, and it was helpful to receive a single document with all of the information I needed in order to make a smooth transition.

Reply from Terra House

Now being at Terra House for almost six months, it is my favorite place that I have lived! I feel so safe, secure and happy with my choice to live in this complex.

Reply from Terra House

Ive loved every minute of living here! The staff is amazing and the units are spacious and sleek. I moved out last year, but missed it so bad I moved back in!

Reply from Terra House

The community is always kept clean, the entire staff is super friendly and is always answering any requests in a very quick timeframe. I also absolutely love the layout of my apartment.

Reply from Terra House

We moved into Terra House this summer and have loved it so far! The staff is extremely friendly and maintenance has moved quickly anytime we have needed something. We love how dog-friendly the building and neighborhood are as well!

Reply from Terra House

Living at Terra House has been a great experience, from the location to the management staff. You can’t beat the view of downtown! The apartments are laid out well, the pool never gets too loud, the gym has everything you need, and the staff is so friendly and helpful.