Parking security has started to improve since the anti-backflow was introduced. I still see people using their key fobs enter the main parking structure even though it was supposed to be disabled.

Reply from Terra House

We love living at Terra House. There’s a sense of community and the maintenance is unbeatable. We have lived here for 6 months and are looking forward to the next 12 months of our lease!

Reply from Terra House

Great amenities, great security, and right downtown. Love living at Terra House. No complaints about the apartment itself. There is significant noise from Hermitage Ave.

Reply from Terra House

The maintenance requests are responded to quickly and there are decent amenities available to residents. I'm happy the construction for the new RiverHouse building across the way is finalizing due to noise.

Reply from Terra House

First of all the thanku for being to loyal to us .. I love the apartment ,gym are cool and the kitchen interior are faboukos and love the cubical shower .

Reply from Terra House

It’s a great price for the location. But oversized windows allow too much traffic noise in. There are a lot of restaurants within walking distance. The pool is nice but doesn’t get enough sunlight l.

Reply from Terra House

The moving in process has been great and easy. I am looking forward to the experience Terra House has to offer. I will be joining all of you in july!

Reply from Terra House

I love living here. Great amenities, great staff, and great location. I like the layout and space of my apartment as well. Also for pet owners like me, it is really dog friendly in and around the area.

Reply from Terra House

I really enjoy living at Terra House. It’s a great location & there are amazing amenities! It’s a quiet area but close to the hustle & bustle of Nashville.

I love this community! Any maintenance tickets are always completed in a timely manner and the property is always kept looking beautiful. Shared space is lovely. Sometimes I wish the parties in the outdoor shared space wouldn't be so loud so late

Reply from Terra House

I have had a great experience with Terra House thus far. Moving in was an easy experience, and it was helpful to receive a single document with all of the information I needed in order to make a smooth transition.

Reply from Terra House

So far so good! We love the app and it’s so easy to earn points. Looking forward to referring friends an earning points fast! This truly motivates me to make sure everyone else knows about this.

Reply from Terra House

Love it here. Especially all the activities. The convenience to downtown has been nice. Predators game downtown and the eclipse viewing have definitely the best so far.

Reply from Terra House

Awesome staff, nice residents! Very nice complex. The only drawback for me is that its hard to meet other residents... everyone is always in their apartments!

Reply from Terra House

Terra House is in a great location and the pool is awesome everyone is so friendly and they have a great time together. looking forward to the fall.

Reply from Terra House

I love my apartment. It is a great community and has a ton of amenities that make living there even better. Everyone is so friendly and active. The events help bring people together to get to know their neighbors.

Reply from Terra House

My application process was quick and went very smoothly! Lauren and Kiaya were both so helpful during this process. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

Reply from Terra House

The Terra House staff has been so nice and accommodating. The apartments are beautiful and the amenities are great. Can't wait to live there!

Reply from Terra House

It's been great so far. The staff has been wonderful. The location has been great for night life and work. We look forward in staying here for some time.

Reply from Terra House

We love the community. Management is quick to help and we enjoy the common areas like the pool and gym but still have plenty of privacy. Dog area is an added bonus!

I love living here. I love the space, I love the people, I love my apartment. I don't love getting flyers in my door for community events. We already get elevator flyers and emails, and I don't like advertising to others when I am and am not home, or wasting extra paper.

Reply from Terra House

I was very worried about living downtown, but after two years it has been one of the best experiences of my life. The fact that I can walk anywhere downtown I want, and live in an amazing community makes life so much easier.

We moved in today and the first person we saw at the office literally pulled our file went through his checklist and helped us move in so fast. We were so impressed. Walked us through the building and answered every question we didn't even know we had. The staff has been so helpful throughout the whole process. Me and and my boyfriend are both 5 minutes away from both of our jobs in different parts of town. Were very happy here and our puppy made friends as soon as we parked.

Reply from Terra House

I love living here! Great residents and amazing service by maintenance and leasing office team. I have lived here for 2 years and will probably renew again!!

Reply from Terra House

Living at Terra House has been a great experience, from the location to the management staff. You can’t beat the view of downtown! The apartments are laid out well, the pool never gets too loud, the gym has everything you need, and the staff is so friendly and helpful.