Terra Vida Apartments
4 stars897 Reviews

We have really had a good experience so far. Very happy with the layout of the apartment and grounds. When have gotten things fixed when needed. My only concern is with other pet owner that don’t pick up after their dogs. It’s frustrating when I am walking my dog and I see other people not picking up when there are bags all throughout the complex
Everything has been great. A very clean community and the staff is great and helpful. The community is very easy to get to know. I feel very welcomed here being new to the area.
I love living at Terra Vida. The office team is amamzing and my neighbors are great! I think it is a safe environment when I goto walk around with my dog.
Just moved in & can already tell this place takes care of their residents. Had an issue with my refrigerator and they were in first thing in the morning to swap it out & a then the leasing office followed up to make sure my issue was resolved
Everyone is really nice and I love how green it is outside. My dog also has a really good time at the dog park. The staff here are also very helpful, and readily available to assist us with whatever we need.
I think one of the gates has been repaired, so that's something good. Decorations are underway for Christmas, everyone's balconies look nice. The noise level has gone down a bit.
Estos ultimos años se a mejorado mi estancia en estas unidades anteriomente tardaban mucho en componer las fallas y últimamente an mejorado un poco tengo ya alrededor de 7 años viviendo aqui y esta muy tranquilo
Happy about the move not happy about the experience of the inside upcoming of pest control was needed bad, but praying problem was solved...:(
As of August 2020, we have been living here for 9years. We have been very blessed to find a community that we have felt safe and comfortable in. We are grateful for the office staff and how helpful they have been through different occasions. Grateful that we have rarely needed maintenance to help us, but when they have they have always been Professional and as Quick as possible solving the issues we had.
Quiet safe environment-with helpful office staff. Have recommended to friends looking for a new Apartment. The improvements to ground areas is beautiful.