Terra Vida Apartments
4 stars1,133 Reviews

1,133 Reviews

1,133 Reviews

Alicia
Amazing complex! Office is great! Community is amazing, cannot wait to continue our life here. We love the area and the gated community is also a plus!
Shelbi
Been here for 2 years renewed for a 3rd. And literally can’t complain! Staff is pretty awesome too! Don’t be late on your rent though they will boot you out quick😂
Rodolfo
Excellent. We have been here for 12 long years. Throughout these years we have had amazing and great neighbors. We have been happy to live here.
Roshelle
It’s been nice so far. Enjoying my new apartment. Love the location and being so close to so many things. The complex is well kept. Other than the jacuzzi not heating up when I went for the first time don’t really have complaints. Quiet community with no real problems arising. Everyone is friendly and keeps to themselves.
Melody
I love my new apt. The renovations are amazing, my balcony is perfect and I love how green everything is. The staff has been really helpful and nice and I am really glad this is my new home.
Kristina
I am really enjoying this community. Love the grass and trees. Friendly neighbors. Clean areas: laundry, gym, pool and grills. We have a few rowdy tents, but overall, nothing too bad.
Ana
Great community and customer service. Quiet where I am located and amenities are amazing. New Reno is beautiful. I would refer others to the community.
Michael
I love my apartment, but with the rent hikes, your forcing a lot of people to move out of state. I wish you guys could take into consideration for your long time residents...these price hikes are literally killing us.
Miguel
All the new updates are looking great. Keep up the good work. The new gym equipment was a really great addition . Can't wait to see what is next.
Gynell
Terra Vida is very welcoming. The staff is very helpful. It makes it feel like home after a long day at work. The neighbors are friendly. It's a nice place to live