Terra Vida Apartments
4 stars937 Reviews

Just moved in about a week ago! So far everyone has been extremely friendly and welcoming. Our move in went smooth, but there were definitely some issues with our unit. Most notably the place was not cleaned the best, our shower drain was completely stopped up, a few cabinet doors were literally falling off, and the apartment smells like the previous tenant was a smoker. All of these are pretty minor issues except for the cigarette smell is hard to live with and I believe we should have been notified of it before moving in. Love the complex itself and the unit has been great overall.
Friendly Staff, only thing I would recommend is a final guided walk through to remedy apartment quality issues. Overall very Happy with the guest experience.
The community is hidden and I enjoy the area. My immediate neighbors are friendly and no noise complaints. The maintenance is always timely if I have a request and the lady’s in the office are willing to work with you. Great staff!
Friendly community, nice staff! Leasing consultants get back to you so quickly about any concern you have regarding the complex. The gym is a nice as everyone is 6ft feet apart
This is a good place to live I have not had no bad experience yet I love the pool area it’s all way clean and well keep the pit area and the family groups actually have been working out well
Keesh & Erin worked quickly and were incredibly personable throughout the whole experience. I appreciate the effectiveness and customer service.
I've been living here since September of 2019 and I love it. The atmosphere is nice and calm. The staff is always friendly and helpful. We also have fast maintenance workers that help solve any issues. Super Pet friendly which is my favorite part about Terra Vida!
I really like living here and the location is very nice because of the proximity to freeways and it is also close to the light rail. The only complaint I have is that the maintenance team never does a good job and doesn't fix things that are broken. My freezer has been going in and out for months and the same dumb maintenance guy always says nothing is wrong with it. I wonder why my ice cream is soup then?
Everything has been wonderful so far. Keach was awesome in getting me moved in, and making sure that I had everything I needed. He made sure to answer any and all questions I had.
So far my experience has been really good! No really major problems with the apartment. Only a few things that upset me. Some of the doors don't stay on track like the closet and the one that hides the washing machine and the dog poop that people don't pick up. I'm scared to step in the grass because I don't want to get poop on my shoes.