Terra Vida Apartments
4 stars1,013 Reviews

1,013 Reviews

1,013 Reviews

I am happy living here but its not my forever home, I am excited to see what the future holds. I am glad that living here has been a good experience
I have had a great experience so far. The complex is affordable, close to the light rail, and to Tempe Marketplace. I renewed my lease in March and love the friendly staff.
Excellent management with awesome maintenance staff. The apartments are really great and the amenities are pretty good as well. Pools are one of the best personally speaking.
Estoy por renovar mi contrato ya creo tengo 6 o 7 años viviendo aqui y hasta hoy no he tenido ningun problema solo lo normal de siempre pero en cuanto al lugar nada malo que comentar y solo me gustaria que la reja de salida estubiera abierta durante el dia ya que yo vivo en el primer edificio y tengo que ir a dar la vuelta para llegar hasta la reja de salida creo yo que si la reja de entrada principal esta abierta en el dia porque no la de salida
It was ok not any major problems or issues . Look forward to see joe it’s going to be through my present rentals . That’s all for now . New resident
Just renewed my lease. Yay. They keep it clean. The apartments are outside are kept so nice. Kid and pet friendly. I love where I live. Love my layout. We have a gym and if you need a laundry area. Grassed areas as well as walk areas. There are fountains. The grass is nice when walking your 4 footed baby. Please pickup after your 4 footed baby, to keep our place clean. Check it out.
Love the Mesa area and surrounding venues, but not entirely pleased with the quality of apartment features. Maintenance staff is friendly and landscaping, amenities are nice. Too much cigarette smoke though in the complex, and music from neighbors and cars.
It’s pretty quiet and darn clean here! I love the staff and the understandings. As long as you communicate, everything’s great! I appreciate the staff
Just moved in recently and the ac has not been working, talked to maintence people for three days and they keep saying the same thing and gave us a portable ac unit and expected that to fix the problem and it hasn’t. office staff has been nice and helpful so far.
It’s pretty quiet for most part and apartments are decent. Some things I wish would get fixed but I have been here 26 months today and it’s not awful. Same management the whole time I have lived here.