Terra Vida Apartments
4 stars980 Reviews

You can hear everything that the neighbors are doing . Loud arguing. We had problems with the apartment when we first moved in . But the customer service is nice ladies in office is understanding.
The apartment is lovely, the community seems fairly large and I do appreciate all the amenities within the community. Every staff member I have encountered has been very lovely and I felt very welcomed into the apartment community.
We recently moved from south side chandler and I can't stress enough how happy I am we did! I'm the type of person that always worries about change and usually doesn't like to shake things up that often. I'm glad I trusted my wife this time. Usually I let my anxiety just rule my life and hold me back from things I know I should do but this is a corner I'm glad we turned. The neighborhood is quiet, my neighbors keep to themselves, I can leave my trunk open ( if I have too! I'm a one trip kind of person) if I have to make 2 trips for groceries. It's a great change of pace and I'm astounded!!
Community residents are friendly and nice to talk to as well as the new leasing consultants they are very helpful and understanding..the dog park is nice and large too!
Terra vida is a good place to live, very affordable. I like living here, everyone is friendly. It close to the light rail and some stores. I am very happy 😊
We were in our last apartment up near the front of complex for just under 8years, now we are coming up on 2 years in our 2nd apartment here in this complex. We are still loving it here! Only thing which would make us move is getting into a House 🏠. Thank you for making us feel comfortable here.
Good community love the great community and all the friendly people who live here. I wish the train didn’t horn as much as it does but one can you do.
Very friendly neighbors with a nice view outside. The grass is green and the trees makes for a nice view. I really like the fact that it’s clean and very welcoming when you arrive.
Overall great experience! Beautiful well kept property! The apartment was clean and newly repaired. And the people working in the office were super friendly and very helpful!
Good place to live, kept clean, nice gym, pools, perfect area with all the shopping stores around. Maintenance is fast, staff is helpful. Very nice