Terra Vida Apartments
4 stars1,059 Reviews

1,059 Reviews

1,059 Reviews

At first I LOVED the apartments, but suddenly I don’t have hot water anymore, baby cockroaches coming out of the kitchen sink and dishwasher and I have yet to receive an oven rack.. Took MONTHS to get door shelves for my fridge.. I’m just depressed.. About the gazillion cockroaches if nothing else.. I pay almost $1500/mo I understand it’s chump change in Arizona, but it’sa lot where I’m from.. I can’t even have guest over to avoid embarrassment!!
Everything has been great here, I have no complaints. The leasing office is great & takes care of everything you need. here’s to another year at terra vida 🍻
Office staff is willing to give you a call back and help you where it is needed. They have the most reasonable prices in the area. And will give recommendations
the property maintenance has been quick to respond to emergencies. the Ac has been working working better. the neighbors are super friendly.
We moved here new to AZ. It was great for the opportunity, but there is always some sort of issue going on here from vandalism of amenities to consistent issues with AC units. I have also heard of others having pest issues; luckily we have not experienced this.
Very nice place to live. Maintenance answers quickly and is always friendly. Signing the lease was also a pleasant experience and everyone was very helpful.
I’ve lived on every level possible here at Terra Vida. I’ve been rather happy on the bottom these last 14 months or so. My only issue is that about every 3-6 weeks I have an issue with water coming down through my vent in the kitchen. Other than that, I don’t see myself leaving any time soon.
Pretty prompt when responding to problems in the house. The walls are thin so you can hear everything. Grounds keepers keep everything pretty clean. Overall, pretty good.
i was so impressed with Terra Vida, I found it to be absolutely beautiful, the units are large and open and I loved the very large bedrooms. The grounds are ok i would prefer tenants to clean after their pets more . There is such a feel of calm, relaxing energy. The helpful staff! I recommend it!
The apartment was dirty and had multiple problems. The AC is not working properly, some of the faucets were not working and we had problems with some doors and dressers.