Terra Vida Apartments
4 stars1,085 Reviews

1,085 Reviews

1,085 Reviews

Quaid
We continue to love living here, for my small family to get to have a place to call home. I get so happy when I walk in and see my Christmas decorations and the cute little apartment I can be comfy and cozy in.
Kaisha
Loved it here! Jayden is super sweet and super helpful. Very peaceful and the grassy areas are beautiful and well kept. Maintenance staff is awesome and so responsive. Just got too expensive this year.
Ronald
Honestly not a bad place to live but I did have a few problems with the apartment itself. The community in general is actually pretty good! I had a problem once with theft but I also know nothing could be done unless I did a police report.
Verified Resident
This review and all 5 stars goes to maintenance Mr. Steve who went above and beyond to fix all issues I had in my apartment in less than two days.He provided an excellent service and was very friendly.If I could I would give him ten stars for his dedication and hard work.Thank you Mr. Steve you're the best.
Brandon
I'm really enjoy the community. Neighbors are friendly and get along with me. I hope to see improvements where necessary.hope this helps you
Kennidee
lately there have been a lot of problems with our pipes on third floor that will flood the second floor neighbors apartment. not sure if they fixed it yet but it’s a hassle at night when you’re cooking or cleaning and they need you to keep water off until it’s fixed.
Kaylen
When I moved into my apartment. The apartment was very clean. However, I noticed that the lights in my bedroom were not turning on and the blinds next to the front door were broken. I mentioned it on the paper the management gave me to write what should be fixed up which I turned in on time. However, I still have not gotten maintenance to come and fix it. Even though it has already been almost a month since I moved in. Also, in the second week moving here. I had heard that there was a active shooting in the apartment complex where they had closed the gates. There were 12 cops and I saw two around the area which advised me to not come out of my apartment. I was scared for my safety.
Sushant
Good apartment experience as we go into our 11th month living here. The maintenance has been great. Few things can be worked on like the gates are open all time of the day and night increasing unsafe situations.
Nyssa
Best apartments ever great customer service amazing maintence i had just moved in nf they treated me so kindly first apartment i got aproved of 10/10
Byron
Everything been good I been here for a year now I also so will be here for another year I home everything stays the same I also wash we had more group activities